en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_Holt
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=gaycedra
youtube.com/watch?v=uE8EhJ9gS28
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Date_and_age_range_defining
youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh.

/thread

for real this. it was pointless. nothing in this debate changed anything. they are still both horrible candidates

Hilary crushed Trump, republitards on suicide watch

Mounted and raped, reverse gender edition

The Roast of Donald Trump

trump lied out of his ass (like usual), hillary spouted a bunch of rehearsed drivel (like usual)

Donald Trump smashed hilldog. Even with nigger blatantly correcting the record.

Cred Forums on damage control

That's a great point Hillary and ima let you finish but America is the greatest of all time!

Seriously Trump failed kindergarten and can't wait his own fucking turn.

Donald could've done better, Hillary did okay, and Lester (the guy asking the questions) was obviously biased towards Hillary.

Hillary won, but Trump didn't lose. It was close at the beginning, but Trump lost focus as the debate drew on. However, he had a very measured performance, which is probably all he needed to do to stay competitive. No great soundbites. Hillary will probably gain a few points among undecideds, Trump numbers probably won't change.

Something like this.

/thread

Good one

Trump got rope-a-dope'd

Trump spent half his time denying bullshit that has come out his mouth in the past and the other half with more bullshit coming out of his mouth.

trump embarrassed himself and actually made Shillary seem intelligent and sane

we were fucked either way but its kinda surprising how poorly he did

trump acted how trump acts and didnt defend his intent to lower taxes for people earning more than $250,000 more than ever before.

Hillary said what you expect and sort of let trump talk whenever he fucking wanted

>it wasn't surprising to me at all

It's like when I was young and mom would ask if I wanted tuna helper or captain d's for dinner.

Look at the shills comming out of the woodwork trying to tell everybody clinton won.
Name one fucking arguement she won.
Trump destroyed that bitch.
He won the job arguement and he won it by talking about the tax arguement. He told her exactly why what she wants to do will stop jobs from being created in america and how it will send more job out and she tottaly dodged the answer like a child and tried to resort to slander. She got scared as fuck. She sounded like she was about to cry atleast 3 times during the debate

>I'm too lazy to do any research on things that actually matter

>Spoonfeed everything to me because I can't be bothered

Please, please, please don't vote. Or continue to breathe.

Fucking useless millennials.

Were all fucked.

I think he was just frustrated by Trump ignoring the rules.

not a hillary supporter but I dont think its fair to claim that man was biased.

>how do you know it's a millennial

I mean he literally said "im just that smart" and admitted to not paying any federal income tax... How do you think undecideds / dont care americans are going to perceive that? positively?

Am i still a shill when i say hillary is a dumb corrupt muslim loving cunt?

it's not really surprising, if it isn't trump spewing inane bullshit to his nuremberg rallies he tends to completely crumble

>posting on Cred Forums
>stephen colbert
>holier than thou attitude

You are a fucking millennial retard.

You guys... know he was a Republican, right?

Any objective observer can tell that he did not moderate that debate fairly.

because you cant green text

dude...
kek

Absolutely nothing changed.

Lester Holt is a democrat, friend.

>how you know someone's triggered

>was

Trump was cucked by Hillary but Trump didn't give her any speaking time
Poor ol' Lester couldn't finish a single sentence

Trump stuck to the republican party cry of cut taxes, obama is the devil, they took our jerbs, and I'm smart because I don't pay taxes.

Hillary said tax the rich, spend on infrastructure like solar, stated a bunch of trump contradictions and flip flopping, took shots at him over his tax returns

Pissing contest.

yes you are. welcome to the internet where now we assume your a dude, gay, maybe a nigger, and %100 shill no matter what.

He's republican. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_Holt

But he was definitely leaning towards hillary towards the end. Whether it was because of rules/lack of respect from trump or some other reason I dunno.

Meaningless.
Like watching retards fuck.
Not sexy, not convincing, just a horrible goddamn trainwreck in your face.

Hillary came off better, but it was in the same way that Hitler would come off better at a concentration camp.

I have never wanted to vote third party than I do now.

If I had to vote tomorrow I would vote for Darell Castle.

Rudy Giuliani agrees that Trump didn't do his best tonight. You don't have to be a shill to see that.

Yeah, he was clearly biased towards Trump because he constantly let him massively over-run his time.

Both Canada yes acted super petty as the moderator (who is supposed to be neutral) continuously slammed Trump.

He didn't any income tax because he operated his business in a fashion that LEGALLY allowed him to avoid income tax. You liberals are saying it like it's fucking fraud. You litteraly have no idea what you are talking about.

Karl Marx at a barbeque

Sorry, born in the mid 80's. Try again.

Shitty orange Muppet got pummeled.

Yep. He's a Republican.
>maybe not after this year though

>what debate.

A perfect summary of that 9min useless mess.

The insisting Trump was pro-Iraq pretty much tells you all you need to know about which horse he's betting on.

It should be Hulk Hogan 2016

A fucking waste of time. Its the same shit we've seen and heard already.
The moderator was a useless fuck too.

90min

Everybody loses. Trump, Clinton, the US, me, you, everybody. We all lose.

Time to move to Iceland.

How about the race relations question?

Trump literally took 2 and a half minutes to say 'restore law and order' and 'you gotta improve police relations.' Wow, you mean that to better race relations we need to... improve relations? Also, why didn't I think of restoring law and order? That's just brilliant!

Hillary on the other hand talked about, you know, actual sane policies, like increasing training to remove implicit biases, demilitarizing police, common sense gun control, increasing body camera usage.

BEST SUMMATION I'VE HEARD ALL NIGHT

JAWBZ

STAMINA

Clinton:
>that is a good question.
>here's reasons why it's important.
>here's how I would react to this issue
>Donald Trump is a towel.

Trump:
>REEEEEE IM not a towel. You're a towel. If I WAS a towel I'd be the best towel.

>he thinks he's not millennial

This is so true.

You cannot greentext.

I am sure he did it legally. Thats the problem. The wealthy in this country have a tax system that favors them so heavily that most of them pay very little in comparison to their total income, say in the 10-15% range on their income when the actual rate is 35%. They "legally" take advantage of the breaks voted in that purely favor the wealthy. And Trump wants to help them even further. He already doesn't pay tax but he wants to make it easier for his friends to pay even less. Hillary's option of raising rates doesn't solve the problem either. You need to change the special deductions and credits etc. It needs to be a progressive income tax scale that is purely income based with no allowances or deductions.

4/10

Trump started slow and then went off but slowed down again

Hilary played the smiling robot like always

boring as hell

1980 is when that supposed generation starts actually. a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000 is the most common use.

there are no generations other than baby boomers though and the baby boomers are only defined by their population increase.

The entire problem is thats a stupid fucking question. The race problem is that we have a bunch of niggers running around shooting each other and then blaming white people for it.
How the fuck are you supposed to answer it? He knew what the real problem was he just can't say it because you liberals will cry racist racist racist!! If he even bats an eye at a black person.
Fuck off

>everyone who thinks im an idiot is the same person

Summary: They both suck nigger dick

Пук

he works for NBC you cock.

China

Hillary had Trump on defense most of the time, which gave her the advantage. Unfortunately for her, she only came off looking like the shiniest of two turds. The whole thing was a clusterfuck

he like all republicans calls for an ideal rather than a plan.

dey din say nuffin den it was over.

Another one, you seriously suck at greentexting, and that makes you obviously very new.

>being this triggered
FTFY, even that is not worth greentexting. The fact you're overdoing it also makes you obviously new.

You're in remedial right now, lurk more.

Well, can you demonstrate how to be a faggot, then?
>stay mad

First understand that debates rarely shift large numbers of votes.
Second, I'm on the Trump Train.
Third, he was absolute dog shit tonight.

In the conventional sense of politics and being a "candidate" he is awful...but that hasn't stopped him yet.

Trump is simply the vehicle to defeat Clinton/Leftism.

Nothing special happened.

nah, he lost this one

this has to be bait

wew dese paid shills

Meteorite didn't hit the stage, killing them both, so we're all still fucked.

Tie, by both going no where

Trump openly admitted to exploiting financial loopholes and tried really damn hard to blatantly advocate trickle-down economics.

trump says some original but somewhat retarded shit. Hillary paraphrases Bernie sanders, changes subject by making fun of whatvere trump says to her vapid fanbase. tl;dr it was a shit show

>getting this ass-blasted

Trump looked like an idiot, and Hill-dog looked like a sleazy, side-stepping liar.

Pretty much the same 'ol shit.

Ladies and gentlemen, the trump supporter in his natural element.

Also, it's hilarious that you think the race problem in our country is black on black crime? It's like you can't stop demonizing blacks long enough to even understand the question.

lol here's more proof.

here, this newfag used greentext for no reason at all.

Oh really they don't pay enough taxes?
Funny because the top 1% of the country pays over 60% OF ALLL FUCKING FEDERAL INCOME TAX. that is not debated it is a fact. Where the fuck you at now bitch?
The reason he wants to cut taxes is because cutting taxes on these corporations allows companies to have more money to invest in themselves and create new jobs and products which helps the economy. Companies are leaving this country simply because the tax plan is against them. That means everybody else is winning excpet for the U.S. And if you enjoy having a job thats a pretty fucking big deal

he barely moderated the debate at all! he sat back and let Trump shout at him, uninterrupted for like.. two full minutes.

This tbh

this tbh

Idiocraccy

nigger pls. hillary didnt say any of that shit. it was some other nigger talking in her ear.

there you go!

My ass is as taught and turgid as the day I was born, I am simply very high. Got a problem? thats cool, nothing personnel kid

im also a faggot a cuck and a nigger like literally everyone who would disagree with you.

SNIFF
N
I
F
F

Vote third party, not third class!

Clinton =/= Leftism. Never has, never will.

Ok how about niggers are going out in the streets, killing each other, burning shit down, shooting cops and hunting down random white people in the name of "justice" even when a black cop shoots a black armed criminal.

There's your racial problem you dumb nigger.

CALL HANNITY!!!

>its kinda surprising how poorly he did
only to retards

>you liberals

yeah I have no qualms saying your candidate is just as deluded and evil as the other one, so I'm on "DERRR EVIL LIBERALZ" team

>he said this!
>she said that!

kek

All the doormen I talked to on my way home tonight said it was bullshit and they're both liars. They also all said something else - "Trump probably won, he could actually win the election mang."

yeah man, they do pay that much because thats how much money they have. They still pay less as a percentage of their income then most middle class families. I know 100 million in taxes is a lot but if you fucking make 3 billion you should pay whatever your percentage rate dollar amount is, simple as that. And also, in general they do not create more jobs, they take the money and invest it in offshore corporations which then invest in US stocks where their money grows to even more money at an even more tax free rate

Idk what debate you watched. But its either trolling or complete mental retardation. I am not even a Trump fan and we know that hillary was a shifty slithering snake, he threw her all of her BS, lies, political history and all her controversies and the magnitude of difference in porptionality between her mistakes and his, and she had not one good come back. She was agreeing with Trump half the time. The moderator was a shill just as some of the audience that hillary brought and prob paid to clap and cheer for her.
Real debates have questions from the people froma medium such as social media or emailed in. Not the moderator stirring the fucking pot, that is the antithesis of what a moderator is...
Trump is no angel, but hillary is a demon.

we're so fucked

And ladies and gentlemen we have a perfect representation of a liberal rigt here who completely ad homs amd straw mans what anybody says to them. The problem is that black people are creating thier own problems and blaming white people for them. Thats why we have a race problem.
Yet I have still not seen you present one arguement other than calling people racist and mixing around what they say. You've got nothing
Admit it

Fucking children!

Imagine two toddlers in a sandbox arguing over a toy

That's about what it was like

/thread. it was surreal. i felt like i was watching a skit from SNL.

The wall just got 10 feet higher

>implying you aren't mad right now

u said it not me nigger. trips nevar lie.

lol hillary's record. that is all.

You're an actual dumbass.

If you think Clinton is anything other than a moderate conservative you are too retarded to be of any value to society

>reposting from fark
gtfo nigger

Trump claimed one of you fuckers hacked the DNC servers. 400 pounder sitting in bed in moms basement. He threw in an "or Russia or China" to be safe.

My cock just got 10ft higher

this

Retard alert

He could have easily said it, and almost did when he called black and hispanic neighborhoods "hell." Of course he's not far off - but what's his plan? "Restore law and order" he repeated four times. And... how do we do that? He also agreed that we need reform in the criminal justice system - but "restore law and order" literally means lock more people up. We already have the highest incarceration rate in the world. He literally said nothing on the subject of any substance whatsoever. And you're an idiot who believes that there's clear cut, simple solutions to extremely complex problems. I bet you're one of those people who thinks we could solve the problem in the middle east by nuking them all to hell, aren't you?

You litterally just agreed with me and what Trump said. Read what you just wrote and think about it. Think about why it is they are investing in offshore corporations right now.

ne did it leagally and was proud of it and now his tax plan is to let everyone else who makes $250,000 a year do the same more easily than ever before and he claims that allowing rich people to avoid taxes will make everything better.

Hillary and the DNC did this to themselves. They shot themselves in the foot by sandbagging Sanders and now they're about to reap what was sown in the primary.

Ya dun goof'd dems.

a fucking embarrassment to this entire country.

>Funny because the top 1% of the country pays over 60% OF ALLL FUCKING FEDERAL INCOME TAX
A self-defeating argument that only really highlights massive income inequality. Someone earning $10k should not be paying more (as a percentage of their income) than someone earning $10M.

>so many words that don't say anything

>personnel

tfw

exactly

>mfw these retards think somehow trump cares about them or their ideals yet talk about how hard hillary panders and how out of touch she is

I swear the cognitive dissonance in this entire fucking election is so think you can cut it with a knife

a moderate cuckservative who destroyed yurop, rekt the middle east and the sunk the american economy to be exact.

trump was just bad

shame

Hilary spent her time attacking Trump, so he spent his time telling her she's wrong. She was deliberately trying to make him mad, and that's a pretty childish thing for a leader to do. She's way too negative for my liking, and I would never want someone that malicious in charge.

Trump 2016 niggers

What debate did fucking watch? Trump was a blubbering moron with several gafs

>2006
>new

Okay. I'll just make sure to remember how much of a faggot you were being today. FYI, IMO, AFAIK?
>you can't even tell who's who

Join #gaycedra @ irc.rizon.net :^)

qchat.rizon.net/?channels=gaycedra

"Aleppo" Johnson just got my vote.

Jesus, these two were fucking hard to watch.

Trump got totally rekt.
>Got called out on alot of the bullshit he said.
>Got shut down on not releasing his tax returns.
>Rambled about "jobs" "ISIS" "make America great again".
>Rambled about how some unnamed 'guy' said something to him so it was a fact.
>Said few things of substance.
>Whined about how Clinton hurt his feewings.
He was also doing a pretty good impression of Marco Rubio with that glass of water.

>Trump is no angel, but hillary is a demon.
>Hillary is a cunt who will continue the policies of the Obama administration, but Trump is an international disaster waiting to happen

ftfy

>look at the shills coming out of the woodwork
projection

hello newfriend

You didn't even make an arguement. You read off what trump said and didn't even try to explain why it was bad woth amy logical reasoning. You completely ignored what I said except for the parts you changed so you could ad hom me.
I'll keep telling you this untill tou come at me with a good arguement.
I'm waiting

>The moderator was a shill
stop reading right here
make you anti-clinton b8 more subtle next time bb

Trump supporters arguments are as vague as his own.
>shifty slithering snake
>all of her BS, lies, political history
>controversies
yeah, shes the very first politician to have those under her belt kids. shes a trailblazer in corruption.
>her mistakes and his
>she had no good comeback

You couldn't BE vaguer if you actively tried to. With no examples or proof, it literally is just he said/she said passing as democracy.

>porptionality

Companies don't just create jobs because they have spare cash sitting around - they don't just hire people because they have room in their budget. They create jobs because there is a demand for their goods or services, and demand comes from paying customers. The more people with surplus income, the more potential for paying customers, resulting in more potential jobs. More accumulation of wealth at the top is directly opposed to this, which is why trickle down doesn't work to create jobs or wealth in the middle or lower classes.

You'd vote for the other guy who has that in spades? In fact far more than her?
The loser in November is America

not to mention that she has the most annoying voice and unlikable personality on the planet.

>mad

they are tax havens in countries where the rules are lax enough to allow someone to abuse those countries citizens in order to make money.

you seem upset

Called out and responded in force. Hilary got rekt.

Will someone please call Sean Hannity?

Well at least I am not as bad as they are!

This actually makes more sense than 90% of the other posts in this thread.

+1 for underrated

Pretty much

Where the FUCK are they getting these numbers!?

It's funny because that was pretty much Trump's entire debate strategy during the primary debates

Donald lost to crooked Hillary.

I think it's important to mention how it's nice that commandant Trump was able to narrow our inner city problems down to the (probably politician funded) combination of our most stealing-est race and ethnicity:
>african american hispanics
THANKS OBAMA

Somewhere in Vermont a wild haired jew is laughing a hearty laugh tonight.

clinton has literally been in office for 30 years selling out the west to the far east. she has no leg to stand on.

/thread

no way she's out of STAMINA

>You read off what trump said and didn't even try to explain why it was bad woth amy logical reasoning.

I clearly explained why it was bad - first of all, because it wasn't even a plan - it was a catchphrase. Second, because when you read into it, "restore law and order" = locking more people up in a nation which already has a failing prison system focused exclusively on punishment and rehabilitation, and more citizens incarcerated than anywhere else in the world.

You deserve an ad hom, because you're an idiot who lacks not only reading comprehension, but because you revealed yourself earlier to be one of those morons who believes that complex problems can be solved by catchphrases with no substance.

Your move, genius,

Imagine, if you would, two average sized baboons. Now, give both of them horrible, thick, semi-chunky, putrid, explosive diarrhea...but of the mouth. Basically that for an hour but they aimed it at each other hoping the other would drown. Props to someone that draws this.

Best part of it was when trump said hang on and Lester just took it with the "oh, okay..."

>responded in force
top kek @ being this delusional
The few times he almost pinned her down on something she dodged like Neo in the Matrix.

He was completely unprepared and it showed.

He was Hillary biased of course because he is part nigger

good one
you sure did correct zher record

Truth.

dont pretty much all of them have wild hair tho

*exclusively on punishment rather than rehabilitation.

Trump started strong, but hillary's trolling wore him down and he started taking the bait and rambling like a faggot.

Did hillary prep by shitposting on Cred Forums?

This thread's theme youtube.com/watch?v=uE8EhJ9gS28

By definition it shouldn't be considered a debate. Both contestants talked rubbish. I would say Gary Johnson won "the debate.," and overall the Donald took the L as he came off as a retarded asshat.
Off topic, I have a theory. I think Hillary was prompted what to say.I couldn't tell if she had a earpiece, but the speed of her responses, and delay between words just seemed unnatural for any environment.

nope, nothing personnel kid is kinda meme you you underage autist

Thanks for Correcting The Record (tm)

There's a pink papermache poney on your ceiling and we're coming for it. I know you know what this means.

because they are greedy? And you didn't understand me so I'll break it down further. I'm not talking about US corporations leaving. US corporations already don't pay tax because they've all got structures set up that allow them to park profits offshore and report no tax liability in the US.

The argument that cutting taxes will create jobs is reagan based and its been proving to not be effective. Because as I was saying, when your local community business owner who is making 1 mil a year gets a 10% tax cut, he's not spending it on creating jobs. He's buying real estate or he's parking it offshore, in a shell corporation, not an actual business, and the funds are just invested in the US markets where they earn more money. People are greedy and another $150,000 in my bank account doesn't mean I can hire more people or invest in more local business. It means I have $150,000 more to invest in real estate or other assets like stocks.

even if they don't hire more employees if they retain more money through taxes they can pay thier employees more OR lower product cost to consumers which stimulates demand. it does help the economy. It does work. Accumulation of money does not stay at the top. When you look at how much people are worth it is not in cash it is meausred in thier assests THAT THEY INVESTED IN TO CREATE MORE JOBS. The idea that trickle down economics doesn't work is a lie perpetuated by liberals who know people will start running to the right as soon as they understand how the system works.

Painful slaughter of Trump. Hillary let him hang himself.

yeah not really. but you tried space fagit.

Literally nothing new happened.

Hillary with the rehearsed talking points, speaking a lot and saying nothing.

Trump with the outrageous claims and oneliners looking like a dementia patient.

And the expected amount of bias from the moderator.

Slipper slope fallacy. Strawman maybe to depending on what you are willing to admit you are implying

what said. i had this argument with my gf, i was born in 89, her in 90, she was always knocking millenials. then i pointed out that we are both millenials. then i shaved half her head and banged her in the ass while blowing vape rings #glutenfree

I think Trump smuggled in niggers to promote his fear tactic politics. Trump loves the niggers

clever spin but still transparent

HOly shit this image is perfect!

>demilitarizing police
>sane

El Trumpo got his shit pushed in

I agree with pretty much everything Trump says. He seems to genuinely want to fix things, whereas Hilary seems to just want the title of president.

wut?

>implying

>not the same faggot
>can't keep track of anons

You are the most retarded, self-acclaimed oldfag I have ever seen this week. The only reason you're still here is because you have enough autism to fuel your need to correct the record while being trolled.

Fucking amateur.

But why are they offshore? Why are they trying to avoid taxes in the U.S.?
Answer that question and try not to contradict yourself at the same time

nigger and/or retard

gais i was really crushed by how poorly hillary did. she came across as uninformed, out of touch, old and unlikeable. mebbe she will do better next tiem.

>mid 80's

>not a millennial

OH HOLY SHIT MY SIDES. Man you are one stupid motherfucker. Promptly kys

I don't get what you're saying

you know obama isnt a real republican right?

Trump lost, but not by much. He was good at stating problems but offered no solutions. Hildog was robot mode as usually.

Honestly even though Trump lost, he wasn't BTFO and Hillary needed to destroy him. Debates really don't matter that much and Hillary should really wanna widen that small gap in the polls.

>He was also doing a pretty good impression of Marco Rubio with that glass of water.

Trump shrekt himself, and Hillary talked shit evading questions. Gary Johnson 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials#Date_and_age_range_defining

this.

kek - she went into the debates leading the polls. She didn't need to destroy him - she just needed to come off as a slightly better choice than he did - and she clearly did.

Thanks CNN i like how you formed your own opnion and didn't repeat exactly what you heard on tv you fucking shill

Ok faggots if I get dubs or trips Trump wins. End of talk

>Hillary needed to destroy him
she ran out of STAMINA

What bullshit.

Trump dominated that debate, and you're lying to yourself and others if you say otherwise.

Trumpster fire

As a german all we hear over here is how bad trum is and how quallified Hilary is sopposed to be.

All over Europe there is a huge bias for Clinton.

I had not heard any of their actual plans for the next 4 to 8 years though. After seeing this debate i can honestly say that Trump would totally rek the american economy.

Giving tax breakes to companies and raising import taxes? it would be a desaster to a country that relies heavyly on import of raw materials for its industry.

also: does he honestly think that you can impose import taxes in the USA without risking to be taxed on the export to other countries?

The delusional bias is strong with this one.

Tired of this shit dubs and trump wins

mfw hillbots have been redeployed, sad, pathetic virgin cucks.... i feel terrible for them...

oh by the way voting is rigged, just thought i should add that...

>nothing personnel kid

Oh god the kek.
I only saw your autism as I was scrolling the 1st page, thats all. Even newfags know this

this

confirmed moron.

Most of the wealthy in this country are not the bill gates of the world who started a company and rose to the top. A great deal of the wealth in this country is family wealth and it is tied up in things like real estate and company holdings. It is not money sitting in a bank account to be deployed at will. And as other posters said, demand creates jobs. The market dictates jobs. People having excess money does not create demand for jobs. It creates potential access to job creation but if there is no demand there will be no creation. People that have money didn't get it by investing it foolishly.

Moderation was insipid, no questions on Libya or Syria. No questions on the constitutionality of the NSA. No questions on the national debt. No questions on Hillary's emails.

The only interesting part was Trump criticizing our foreign policy. The rest of it was crap.

Trump has been in business for 60 years selling out to the west to the far east. He has millions in profits from sending american jobs overseas.

I'm going to Christmas tree my ballot like it's a scantron. All of the choices are a joke.

Slap Lesters face on the ref and you've got it.

I can't say I agree with what he said, and I'm a Hillary supporter overall but I will agree with your premise that I think he genuinely wants to fix things, I just don't think he has the right idea of how to do it

There's two more debates and this one ran out of time - that shit will come up, idiot.

because greed dipshit

It's pretty obvious Hillary is going to be president, but I don't think we'd be any better with Trump either. Both candidates are terrible and I hate this election. Made for good memes though.

Shkreli 2020

Trump got stumped. Nothing else to say really.

I'm still not voting for killary.

There were questions on Hillary's emails. What were you watching?

>Trump dominated that debate
Got BTFO on not releasing his tax returns.
Got BTFO on his "stamina" comment.

I don't even like Hillary, but Trump got his shit pushed in.

>excuses

>but it's not me I swear

Trump lost bigly :^)

Agree hildawg had a co-pilot coaching her in her ear.

LUL

>also: does he honestly think that you can impose import taxes in the USA without risking to be taxed on the export to other countries?

Of course that's what he thinks. He's off his fucking rocker

>There were questions on Hillary's emails. What were you watching?

There was a question from Trump on the emails.

The moderator didn't mention it aside from pressing Hillary once for an answer when she didn't answer Trump.

If what you are saying is true then what incentive is there to create new jobs and innovated products in america if they is no money to be made? You are taking away the incentive to what initially made america the best country in the world. To argue that people arn't getting paid enough is a ridiculously frivolous claim. The U.S. Has the highest GDP per a person in the entire world. Trickle down economics made that happen baby. You can't fucking argue with results. Stay mad and keep ad homing and straw maning I'll still put you out.

>all over Europe there is a huge bias for Clinton
fuck.

Fair point

>There's two more debates and this one ran out of time - that shit will come up, idiot.

I'm not talking about the next two debates, I'm talking about this one and it was shit.

>"i'll release my tax returns when hillary releases the 30,000 emails she deleted"
>trump got BTFO

Gary Johnson

>black people are just imagining racism

>does he honestly think that you can impose import taxes in the USA without risking to be taxed on the export to other countries?

Yes, he does think that. Because he doesn't think things good. Hes not that great at thinking. He pays other people to think for him, as evident by his entire campaign.

>Real debates have questions from the people froma medium such as social media or emailed in. Not the moderator stirring the fucking pot, that is the antithesis of what a moderator is...
So obviously this is your first presidential election in which you can vote, congratulations on turning 18 first off, second, there's a town hall style debate scheduled where memers (not misspelt) can ask the candidates their own questions. So since this is news to you, i'm sure you'll be very happy about hearing this.

pathetic

I'll be dead before I vote for a vulgar libertarian.

Well if people are inherently greedy then they will move thier company to another nation. Which means that even though that other nation is taxing them less they are still getting money that we could get even if it is by taxing them by less. It's the lesser of two evils. And you are picking the greater of two evils to try to punish someone who could litterally care less. But thats just if they are greedy. We can get into semantics here by your term of greedy could easily be replaced by hard workimg americans with a term called motivation. But I don't think i've ever heard a liberal use that word before

So sorry it disappointed you. But logic indicates that perhaps you should wait for all the debates before you hurl accusations of certain questions not being asked, however.

Anyone who thinks trump won is either as stupid as he is or didn't watch all the way to the end when he completely fell apart

>>black people are just imagining racism
we didn't eve HAVE racism in this country until B. Hussein Obamao got "elected"

Ja, I know it doesn´t matter for your election. I just wanted to emphasize that our media here does not show any of the canditates actual plans. It was refreshing to see what they think will work for america in the future

>still mad

Being born in the 80's is the very definition of a millennial, you mouth breathing yokel.

Summarized. (Not a demo however)

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

>depicted
A successful black man claims he has never experienced racism in modern America.

/thread

>implying it wasn't a fucking meme to start a decent thread/discussion on Cred Forums for the first time this week

niggers good. niggers 50/50.

Why?

>"i'll release my tax returns when hillary releases the 30,000 emails she deleted"
One of his few high points that quickly faded when it was pointed out that he was lying about not being able to release his tax returns.

>H - "[Trump] has paid zero income tax."
>T - "That makes me smart."
>The look on his face when he knows he done goofed.

Donald shoved marbles up his ass while Hillary just spouted the same shit she always does. No one's opinion changed. All it was was shit flinging.

That's the most retarded thing ever said on Cred Forums. Ever.

ok what incentive is there to create jobs: Well in generally, if I was going to invest my money I wouldn't say "how can I create jobs?". I would say, how can I make more money. Typically that would involve selling a product or a service. So those products and services that people in this country demand caused factories to sprout to supply those products. Then the executives decided that they wanted to make even more money and that they could do so by making the products elsewhere and importing them and thats what happened. It has to do with tax rates sure, but not really because they weren't paying tax here anyway for the most part. It has to do with labor. It has to do with the fact that someone in china will work for $5 a day and someone here "needs" $15 an hour. The pay gap between executives and front line employees has never been larger. The rich continue to get richer. The income divide continues to grow larger. Through no fault of the wealthy. They can't help that they have so much money holding investments and earning them even more money. I'm not saying they can't continue to do that. They just need to pay a fair share as a percent of their income. Make it 25% for everyone, take away the special interest deductions. Make corporations pay taxes on their profits, raise capital gain tax rates to the same flat 25% rate. No special treatment and straightforward reporting. And legalize weed and tax the fuck out of it like the cigarette and alcohol industry.

are you retarded?
Rodney King
Tulsa Race Riots
Civil War
Slavery
MLK
Malcolm X

like are you actually retarded.

That is litteraly exactly what i am saying. Black people have no fucking odea how good they have it.

I had at least hoped that Trump would, if he came to power, have people employed that tell him what to do... There were some quite capable people in the Bush administration, even if he was a complete desatser

Successful rapper, always high, made his money off of pandering to white college kids

Its within his best interest to say nothing.

No, not that. Not that at all. We actually get what amounts to a media black out in this country on foreign affairs, but Germany in particular. And what we do hear is just slander against Merkel from the GOP.

But our politicians are bought and paid for. This entire election, we've been sitting back asking ourselves "qui bono?" to see who's really pulling the strings behind the next POTUS. And to see what our true interests actually are. And hearing that Europe is staunchly PRO Clinton just confirms that Trump was supposed to be a ringer.

>Shkreli 2020

Shkreli VS Beyoncé 2020
Screencap this faggots, its gonna happen

>I just wanted to emphasize that our media here does not show any of the canditates actual plans.

Don't worry eurofag, the murrican media doesn't show the candidates' policies either.

>this ignorant of the history of Young Money

Well shit kid, I can't help you if you dont help yourself.

lol haha he made trolololloo
>why he mad tho? nothing personnel.. kid..

>highest gdp per person [sic]

we also have the highest discrepancy between the rich and the poor. The gdp per capita is an average. Unemployment is climbing and will continue to do so while the common man is still getting fucked.

no its greed when you don't pay what your fair share is. Trump probably hasn't paid taxes in a decade. Most real estate professionals claim significant losses, its one of the great allures of investment in real estate is it generates tax losses. The system is rigged to favor the wealthy. In general those people and businesses that move their money offshore are still earning and producing the income in the US and should be paying taxes on it. Pay your taxes on it and I really don't give a fuck how much you have or what you do with it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

yeah but who cares about poor people? they're dirty and poor.