What's the best way to commit suicide?

What's the best way to commit suicide?

through living a long an fulfilling life

No I want to die now. Something fast and painless preferably.

I want to die too, but I'm going to keep on keeping on. You should too.

putting a bomb in a plane then jump outta the plane and detonate that shit.
while enjoying the free falling?

I have no access to a bomb nor plane and I don't want to hurt other people.

have you at least tried talking to someone instead of us idiots

Call a suicide hotline

pls?

Suicide hotline was no help, they just told me they'd send me to a mental hospital if I didn't listen to them.

Why do you want to do it OP, tell us your tale.

Swear down on me teabags doe lad, if its because of some bird I'll rek u so hard ur nan will become a meme

Refuse to talk to your bf long enough to covince him to stop caring.

then just say you wanna do skydiving, use a knife to separate yourself from the instructor and jump to your death.

I'm a hikikomori and a paranoid schizophrenic and I want the demons to go away.
What.

I'm sorry to hear. There are some days where I think about dying way too much. I could try to be all positive and uplifting but I know how it sounds when I'm low. I hope the best for you.

by killing yourself

The way that kill you the most.

killing yourself to death so you will be dead when you die.

Bye everybody.

My neighbor did it a few days ago with a bottle of ambien and a bottle of Tylenol pm. I'm willing to bet booze too.

Suicide bag. You'll have to look it up for better plans, but the gist is that you asphyxiate yourself with an inert gas (think helium). Completely painless, over in a few breaths. You'll go unconscious before you even know what's happening. I plan on using one myself later this week. Cheers.

inb4 it could go wrong

Dude you should at least try to donate your stuff to help someone else in your position I'll slam dunk you into a volcano with your concent of course for a measly 300 dollars*travel expenses not included.

At least post your address when you do, for grave robbers without a pc