VOTE TRUMP IN THESE POLLS Cred Forumsrothers!!!

VOTE TRUMP IN THESE POLLS Cred Forumsrothers!!!
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780598600728477697

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

surveygizmo.com/s3/3069153/LUNTZ-GLOBAL-PRESIDENTIAL-DEBATE-FOCUS-GROUP-SEPTEMBER-26TH

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/780597554148933632

twitter.com/RT_America/status/780596143096934400

thehill.com/homenews/news/297924-poll-who-won-the-debate

fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780591168916754432

drudgereport.com/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780597817605775360?lang=en

fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

twitter.com/pzf/status/780598058161610752

patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate

twitter.com/WIRED/status/780598729975930880

twitter.com/dandrezner/status/780597923667058688
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

twitter.com/Telegraph/status/780597916549382145

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kylekulinski/status/780602062354649088
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780600866411646976
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657
twitter.com/micahcohen/status/780599560016125952
twitter.com/LogoTV/status/780597986099200000
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
patch.com/georgia/atlanta/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-presidential-debate
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/780602019505668096
usdebtclock.org/
citizen.org/tpp
eff.org/issues/tpp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/kylekulinski/status/780602062354649088

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780600866411646976

twitter.com/micahcohen/status/780599560016125952

twitter.com/LogoTV/status/780597986099200000

CRITICAL POLLS:
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

IMPORTANT POLLS:

POLLS:
twitter.com/ElNuevoDia/status/780598511100309506
twitter.com/VeronicaDLCruz/status/780600951153364992
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
drudgereport.com/

bump

a bump for you

bump for hope

I just voted for Hillary in every one of these polls. Thanks for the links bruh

TRUMP = DUMP = DRUMPH
BTFO Cred Forums!!!!

Make The Young Turks lose their poll to Trump!!!

only niggers say bruh so you already lost at birth.

thx for the bump

if you didn't do this you're a dipshit. trump was an absolute embarrassment tonight

twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Maybe if you enjoy a miserable cunt talking about racism and sexism with your small fucking brain.. faggot.

Why would I vote for someone who lost? Fuck outta here with this faggot shit

twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/780602019505668096

nice one. you really got me

> dipshit
why are sjws so obsessed with that word? are they those landwhales who walk around Walmarts with pants full of liquid shit they dip their hands in? asking as a non-native speaker

The irony. You don't see it.

another nigger "fuck outta here"

other nigger "bruh"

Why would I vote for that idiot? He has nothing to offer the U.S as president.

I don't like Shillary, but face it Trump got BTFO. The Trump shills are strong tonight.

in other words- "wheres my welfare check"

Why is this every anti-Hillary argument?

Because maybe I actually watched the debate, instead of getting the barely rundown on Cred Forums or Cred Forums, and agree with this guy

trumpsters are not very smart

not every ,
sometimes they just call you a cuck

Hillary was no better. More importantly the undecided voters that are still left out there are so grossly politically ignorant that the actual Q&A aspect of the debate is meaningless and meaningless things like Twitter polls have become the battleground where votes are won and lost. Since neither candidate can decisively defeat the other ads, bandwagoning, and memes will decide the election.

Fuck off back to Pol you Cunt

Its because niggers and border jumpers love hillary and all the do is sap off society...

Freedom and independence made this country andx now we have a bunch of lazy stupid people trying to say who is smart because they have google..

Please leave the country you cunt

But those people are still a minority in the voting polls. Whites still have more votes towards Hillary than minorities. There's a pretty large group of minorities voting for Trump as well. Do Trump supporters choose to ignore facts because it challenges their opinions? Or are they really just ignorant?

The Jews that came over because of world war made the white woman view themselves as a minority... so you are wrong.

half of white women are brainwashed liberal cunts like you...

I stopped at Jews. I'm sorry, but bringing up Jews is not a legitimate argument.

I do agree that Israel should be on their own, but there really isn't a conspiracy beyond believing the general populace are idiots for thinking Israel is something that needs 100% support and the only reason anybody being voted for an official position in government just plays along with it because it just gets votes.

just take the red pill bro!! MAGA MAGA MAGA :^)

The real answer is that you selectively ignore strong Trump arguments to reduce cognitive dissonance and focus on weak arguments/troll posts that reinforce your smug sense of superiority. History demonstrates that rigid thinking is one of the most fatal personal and societal flaws and studies show that millennials have the most rigid thinking and lowest tolerance for opposing views of any surviving American generation. There are extremely good reasons to vote for Trump and extremely smart people that support him, you've simply blinded yourself to both.

Name a strong argument Trump made during the debate.

Why? He did awful.

And I'm being serious. I'm not some /reddit/ idiot who just reads 1 word from Trump rally and goes "ah shit fuck this guy." I've been on both sides since it was determined who the nominees were. And Every speech, every rally, every point he makes, makes him look even more incompetent to be a president. Hillary isn't the best option, but she's better than Trump. Trump's foreign policy is awful, and his opinions on national security definitely puts national security at risk.

He won

Oh they stopped reading at Jews... Good goy just like they want dumb faggot

Go watch some netflix basic ass human scum

NYPA faggot.

Trump won, that was brutal for Hillary.

What the fuck are you talking about...

Name some of these glaring incompetence that you were force fed through your facebook trending list...

stupid fag

Hillary's shining moment is when she tried to shake her tits...

Hillary's fighting for the scraps. Let her have her debate polls, it'll just make it funnier when she loses the election.

Haha, right..

Hillary for Prison 2016+!!

No she destoryed Libya and let loose millions of niggers crossing into Europe because of it...

She destroyed Europe for the rest of time and deserves to be beheaded...

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

- Cred Forums from 2012

I mean shit, during the debate when Hillary brought up the issue with Russia, the hacks, and his views, he didn't even correct it. It literally laughed like he thought nobody would catch it. are you fucking kidding?
Look, I want nothing more than for the world to be nice to each other, especially Russia. They've been on our shitty sides since the end of WWII. I think friendship between both countries could be extremely beneficial to the welfare of Europe and stability of the world. But to openly be nonchalant about the recent hacks by Russia and China, and just scoot it aside as nothing is very concerning for a presidential nominee. He will be HEAD OF THE ARMED FORCES, a spearhead for NATIONAL SECURITY and he doesn't give a shit? All he cares about is money, he doesn't even know that most of the nation debt IS OWED BY THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES. Not the government, the citizens. A lot of caused by insane mortgage and people making dumb decisions that they can't pay back. Trump blames Obama. Like he personally took out a (insert number)-trillion dollar debt.
usdebtclock.org/

Voted my nigga Trump on every poll

That'll happen after Trump wins. Have patience and learn to savour the moment.

Ok voted Hillary in all of them.

>force fed through your facebook trending list
Good try, but I have zero social media. Unless you count youtube, and they're all motorcycle or halo lore related.
His incompetence lies:
>he has no policy on foreign policy
>he doesn't know what the national debt is
>he doesn't know how to handle a stressful situation (admit it, he was fucking everywhere)
>his reaction to foreign "enemies" was awful, he didn't give a fuck about the hacks that happened over the past few years
>he changed his stance on nuclear powers in the middle of the speech
I'm sure I could do my homework and write an entire article if I go back and re-watch all of his speeches and rallies, there's definitely more shit to talk about.

As I said in my first post the debate was a shit show for both candidates. What I said was that there are strong arguments for Trump. For example:

>Immigration
Recent events in Europe show the long term consequences of mass Islamic immigration. The cavalier attitude that liberal politicians take on who should be allowed in turned the streets of France and Germany into the front line of the war on terror. I've yet to hear a liberal explain how they plan on protecting the LGBT community from the next Omar Mateen.

>Crime
Clinton talked a lot about letting criminals out of jail and back out on the streets, but she didn't offer a coherent plan on how to protect communities once they were out. Other countries like the UK have heavily restricted gun ownership and it didn't do much to lower violent crime rates. The stop and frisk segment was full of half truths, but Trump was closer to the whole truth. Aggressively enforcing minor infractions (colloquially called broken windows) was the policy that did the heavy lifting. Broken window policing is one of the things Obama's DoJ has been cracking down on lately, and Clinton seems to be on the same page.

Trump has the states that enlist sewn up. He has the Generals and the police behind him. If undecided voters didn't already know, they sure as shit will by the end of the week.
Debating national security is just a courtesy for Trump.

interested in this motorcycle lore you speak of

Can't stump the Trump

Yeah I voting Trump I'm not for open borders. You fucked up your garbage country stay there.

>immigration and crime
Probably the only point I agree with Trump on. But so far, everything else he's brought up has been terrible ideas and policies.
>he has the Generals and police behind him
It's good to have military advisors, but HE'S the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the Armed forces. He's suppose to have a solid plan on how to deal with international forces and national security. So far, he has no solid plan on any of it. He's actually had a pretty opposite ideology on dealing with Putin, you don't support a country that is as open to negotiation as NK except with more aggression than NK. I don't think I've heard anything from Trump on the situation with NK either.

Foreign Policy - Wants to stop being world police, wants to destroy ISIS and put green zones in Syria and put all the scum that went to Europe back there.

National Debt - Wants to Audit the fed. Wants to stop policing and giving aid to the world.. wants to put money back into our system.

If he couldnt handle stress he wouldnt be a billion dollar business man.. random internet loser.. what you think it him being everywhere is an alpha wrecking shit.

Oh the poor hacks.. Hillary is the one who spread the "Russia hacked us" bullshit. The only people acutally hacking us is China and randoms.. and China is doing it for copyrights and state blueprints to copy our designs,...

What he has said and still says is the places we protect should be protect themselves and if that means they build a nuke to do so... then so be it..

We have nukes in the countries we protect. He is saying that if the dont pay us we take our shit and go home and good luck.

You suck as a person and see everything wrong..

I am guessing you think guns kill people and not the person holding it too...

faggot

There is a reason those countries are garbage and its the people...

There is no such thing as magic soil... You cant take Africa drop it on Europe and not have niggers be niggers..

The people create the culture...

>let's just up and leave everything we've built up over the decades
>Trump "we never should have left Iraq though"
He's contradicting his own argument on being a world police. And you cannot deny that the entire world would go to shit overnight if the U.S just up and left every nation on the planet and reapplied its isolationist ideology.

I just watch reviews on bikes, gear, and watching motovlogs. Actually about to sell my bike for something more comfortable. Nothing special, my life is pretty boring to be honest.

This is why you are a failed human and Trump is a billionaire..

You surrond yourself with people who know a certain thing better than you and are good at the thing and you get many people with different specialties..

This is called a manager or an executive.. sometimes called CEO or boss...

dumb faggot

I own a gun, so no. People kill people, a gun just sits there. Your personal attacks on me have been pointless and wrong, stop them.

It called negotiating you failed dumbass... He wants these countires to pay for our protection so he is dangling the threat of leaving and making them fend for themselves...

Geez you have no forward thought...

Have you read Guns, Germs, and Steel????

All he needs to do is take advice and let the people he trusts figure out the details of the strategy. Should he ever pull the trigger he will have the full support of a motivated, patriotic army which is more than America has had since WWII. Who's going to fuck with that?

Stfu pussy...

You only look like a faggot with the way you think.. No one is getting laid here or getting a like button pushed.

You are on your own and look like a braindead faggot

haha the irony is he said small brain, when in reality i have the bigger brain! they told us so at the dnc!

kys

Trump got schlonged

I've been in the military, if my NCO or platoon leader required ME and other battles to be smarter and more knowledgeable about the direction of our unit, then my leadership has already failed.
You think CEO's listen to every single world an advisor has told to act on? No, no they haven't. CEO's take the advice, think on it, and if it relevant to the direction of the company, the CEO will ratify his decision and fit it in there. More so than not, a CEO will still have the majority of his decision still be from his initial assessment for the companies direction.

The mortgage crisis, million dollar student loans for useless liberal arts degrees, welfare programs, foreign aid, the list goes on. Congress is the real problem, but the president could force a reversal of the trend by vetoing the federal budget. Obama turned down that opportunity eight consecutive times.

>he has no policy on foreign policy
Foreign policy isn't some simple yes/no checkbox issue, it's complicated and there are literally hundreds of foreign states in the world that we all interact with. He's taken lots of foreign policy stances, including during the debate. Renegotiating trade deals is foreign policy. Vetoing TPP is foreign policy. NATO paying its own bills is foreign policy.

>he doesn't know what the national debt is
Do you know the number without checking? I certainly don't, but I think we both agree with Mr Trump who thinks that it's too high

>he doesn't know how to handle a stressful situation (admit it, he was fucking everywhere)
He forced the debate onto his talking points. What he did tonight won't win a debate team competition but he knew exactly what he was doing

>his reaction to foreign "enemies" was awful, he didn't give a fuck about the hacks that happened over the past few years
This goes back to the last point, he wanted to mention the DNC throwing Bernie under the bus and he wanted to talk about emails.

>he changed his stance on nuclear powers in the middle of the speech
Elaborate. I missed part of the debate and did not see anything resembling this.

Hey everyone, come help rig the polls!

Why?

Because the polls are rigged!

Good for you.. It still shows why Trump is doing right with getting Generals to listen to on how to deal with the quagmire the middle east is because of the Clintons...

go watch Clinton Cash

How is posting here and asking you to vote rigging the polls...

So if they put an advertisement on TV telling the American people to vote is that rigging the election?

stupid nigger

Mildly amusing, 6.9/10

>But so far, everything else he's brought up has been terrible ideas and policies.
Are you familiar with TPP? Trump has come out against it, Clinton supports it.

>citizen.org/tpp
>eff.org/issues/tpp

>He's contradicting his own argument on being a world police
It's not a contradiction. His position is that we should not have gone, but after the invasion had been done it was a mistake to pull out when we did. An analogy might help:

>Don't stab yourself with that rusty knife
>Fuck, you idiot. Alright, don't pull it out until we get to the hospital because that will make the bleeding worse

Lol butthurt faggot go to bed you have school tomorrow

Or in other words
"Fuck reasoning im gonna make shit up about my opponent"]

>opponent
Everything's a fight with you pussified leftists.

Voted Hillary in every single one

You couldn't have proven my point more perfectly

>GUYS GUYS! DADDY DID HORRIBLE IN THE FUCKING DEBATE. WE NEED TO CHANGE THE RECORD. UPVOTE ALL THESE MEANINGLESS POLLS SO WE CAN PRETEND HE DIDNT DO SO BAD.

Reddit-tier faggotry

>I just voted for Hillary in every one of these polls. Thanks for the links bruh

Well done Sir

Its called an "argument", you uneducated autist

u mad

Vote Hillary!

If you are a neckbeard, "red-pilled" wizard-trash and a resentful virgin, essentially a piece of garbage, vote trump.

Not like it matters anyways. It's like voting for your favorite video game character on gamefaqs.

Real polls aren't conducted over the internet.

Voted clinton

yeah because this thread reaches 300k people. Look at how many people voted in each one and overwhelmingly trump won each one. Keep smoking your ganja hippie

Don't pretend that you're any better than the rest of the thread.

Can I vote for neither and engage in subversive activities, doing my small part to help undermine capitalist hegemony while waiting for the revolution?

Hillary queen!

you know supporting hillary isnt going to get you laid.

You're underestimating how many of them there are.
Hillary should be focusing on winning them rather than niggers that would struggle not to spoil their ballot papers.

CNN is clintons assboy

>CNN
ye dumb fuck, ye