What happened to your massiah Cred Forums

What happened to your massiah Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

qchat.rizon.net/?channels=gaycedra
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp
newsweek.com/where-trump-irs-tax-audit-letter-488904
tradingeconomics.com/euro-area/government-debt-to-gdp
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
imgur.com/q4CDzmp.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump anihilated Hillary

Join #gaycedra @ irc.rizon.net for debate :^)

qchat.rizon.net/?channels=gaycedra

How many businesses have YOU started, OP?

If I post in this thread, do I become immortal?

Watching this fucking debate, and all I have to say is no matter who gets elected, we're in deep shit.

You can vote for a fucked up retard, or you can vote for a fucked up retard.

Niggers are running wild in the street because they can't do whatever they want to do. The borders are open, and millions of illegals are voting, collecting welfare, and committing crime. Multinational companies are buying influence and politicians. The media incites nigger riots and is run by jews who are loyal to Israel. We're spending billions of dollars fighting wars that benefit Israel and big business.

We're fucked.

>massiah
I don't even know what that means.
Maybe try posting in English next time.

Left out trump steaks

>What makes him a winner.

$690 million in profit this year.

Whatever else you might say about Hillary her take-money-for-state-department-favors business was a wild success.

Don't come to Canada. We don't want you.

>implying Canada would be any better

Kek tell me how much your money is worth again?

He got btfo. Looked like a clueless moron up there.

>Don't come to Canada. We don't want you.

No problem, frostback.

Remember, if the US falls, you snowniggers will go down just as hard.

Trump has owned five hundred and something businesses, and only 4 failed?
Wow, now that's what I call successful.

i missed it. what happened?

Trump CHOKED and got pussy whipped by Hillary.

Lol his companies are currently 650 million in debt but they're incorporated so he can weasel and say it's not "his" debt. That way he doesn't have to be accountable for any fucking thing he does. But that's OK I don't give two shits man. Vote how you like. I know I'm going to

For almost all of us the answer is zero, which means we've also led zero to absolute failure and never declared bankruptcy and ruined thousands of lives. And he didn't start a business, he got free money from his dad.

That few failures out the hundred businesses he owns ? Yeah, real failure.

ZERO but i aslo have zero bankruptcies and i don't screw people over for a quick dollar.

1 US Dollar equals
1.32 Canadian Dollar

source: google

it tends to vary quite a bit. sometimes the canadian dollar is stronger.

What was the point you were trying to make?

What do you think capitalism is, then?

at least he knows about climate change, and DEFINITELY never said it was a hoax invented by the chinese.

Filing for bankruptcy makes you a winner? please explain that in capitalism.

He's hurting himself badly by not releasing his taxes, so you know there's something a lot worse lurking in those taxes. On the flipside, Hilary has not hurt herself on the email issue. So for him to use that Against her is just weak. He's supposedly this great deal maker but he doesn't understand that he has no leverage on this issue. He is cutting his own throat. If he doesn't release his taxes, it's over, he's done.

That's a black Jesus, I suspect.

his hair is cool

>$690 million in profit this year.

I'll just go confirm that number against his tax return...

oh ya, he won't release one.

At least his doctor has it together....

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Notice most of those company names are just slight variations on each other.

Only a trump supporter would think large numbers of shell corporations is something to brag about.

he's still 500000 times richer than you will ever be

Who gets audited for 15 years straight. Their must be something shady with his tax returns.

>he's still 500000 times richer than you will ever be

If my vote were for sale that might mean something.

>Illegals voting
Kek

Please, someone call Sean Hannity..

And 15 years straight they found nothing

Looks like (((some people))) don't like a stupid fucking goy making money on their turf.

> $690 million in profit

Prove it.
Demand his tax return be released.

this

Mhm those are his failures, what about how many buisnesses he has that are thriving?

>Anyone defending Trump after that debate.
American stupidity is immeasurable and perpetual.

Check his twitter

Cite your source, noob.

Yes you do. Everyone does. Stop acting like you are some moral saint you incredible ass

He bankrupts companies as a strategy! And if he wants to bankrupt the USA, then let him! He knows what he's doing and bankruptcy just means eliminating debt!

He's a master builder thats great a building walls to control pests and illegals

If you have lawyers and stock traders, you can exploit flaws to make money off of your own bankruptcy.

Anyone voting for either is a disgrace. This Nation is going to fail. Whoever wins we all lose as Americans

The fact that he's still rich after all of that and that he always recovered even after 4 bankruptcies shows why he's the right man for the job. The USA is already bankrupt. Our national debt is higher than our GDP which means other countries own more of our country than we do. We NEED someone to take back this country and get us out of bankruptcy. We NEED Trump.

The only reason he scooped up in popularity in these cesspools of bullshit faggots like ourselves is because everyone started throwing whatever bullshit memes they could and eventually some people started taking him as a true savior.

It's literally Ron Paul all over again except this candidate is just a fucking asspie who has no capability to run the most powerful nation in the world. At least Ron Paul was just an unrealistic libertarian.

Why do you care? Why does anyone care about anyone's tax records.

he will never release them. They are too damaging. He probably hasn't paid in a decade or longer. Probably legally, but still damaging, especially when he's running on cutting taxes further and not fixing loopholes that allow a very wealthy and rich man like him to pay nothing

America going bankrupt. Now that would make america great again!

I wish the natives had a Trump, his name would have been The Bear Tard

Too bad he hires those pests and illegals to actually build anything...

cite your sources.

post links.

What are you fucking retarded?

Are 18 or something?

Are you going to answer the question?

because he's running for presidency, moron, and he makes claims all the time about how rich he is.

if someone says "I'm a billionaire, I'm so successful" non-stop, and then they're afraid to show you what's in their bank account, it should be a red flag.

Exactly!

>he can just file for bankruptcy and the debt will magically disappear on a country!
I hope you are b8ing.
If not, well, better start learning Chinese.

he's probably lying. Audit records are confidential. No one will ever contradict anything he says about his tax returns from the IRS. The IRS only makes information public if there is criminal proceedings which result in public posting of docketed cases and opinions issued etc. So you only hear about things like Wesley Snipes audit when it is criminal in nature. If Wesley Snipes gets audited and there is no criminal activity, no one would have ever known

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp

We have 104.17% Debt to GDP. Only 3 countries over 100%: Japan, USA, and Italy.

Will someone please kill Trump?

Are people really this stupid? If bankrupted, America will never be No. 1 again. That's like telling the world that hey, we weren't as great as you thought we were, maybe use other currencies as your reserves.

Why does someone's bank account qualify them for president ?

he's already being audited by the IRS.
source:

newsweek.com/where-trump-irs-tax-audit-letter-488904

Germanfag reporting back in

> what´s going on in germany?

Well the answer to that is relatively complicated,

About a year ago Merkel said that Germany and europe cannot stand by while refugees are in bad and worse shape arroud our borders.

So she disregarded european agrements that regulate the distribution and imigration of refugees and let them into germany. Ever since that moment she has to fight for a fair distribution of these people over all countrys of the EU. And also convince the population at home that we can handle this crisis, which has led to a strenghtening of anti european and rightwing movements in germany

>he's still 500000 times richer than you will ever be

About 20 years ago, we were all MILLIONS of dollars richer than him during one of his bankruptcies.

It doesn't, that's the fucking point.

That's the point, it doesn't.

But half of Trump's campaign is "look at me I am great business man dealer hear me roar," and his refusal to show his returns is incredibly damning no matter what. Nobody can take you seriously in that situation, and this is ignoring the fact that he's had multiple failures otherwise (see OP pic).

>but he had other successes too

having many failures and a few successes doesn't do shit it just means you suck at picking and choosing expansion opportunities

So why do you need to see his taxes?

LOL. What has Clinton ever done? And I'm not talking about what her husband did or shit she promised. I'm talking about actual, substantive accomplishment... crickets....

Trump has 8 failed businesses out of 600. His failure rate is 4%. The average rate of failure for a business is 80%. Thank you for illustrating how successful Trump has been, and how bad at math you are.

He chokes every time he opens his mouth. He was rattled the entire debate.

Because when I candidate to the presidency is a hypocrite, I tend to stay away from them.
By the way, new guy here, not the same one you're arguing with.

this is pretty fitting you 16 year old

False profit.

>I mean, "prophet."

>which has led to a strenghtening of anti european and rightwing movements in germany
I'm pretty sure the moslems raping their women and committing a metric shit ton of other crimes had a little something to do with that.

My opinion of Trump is that he exploits the law and pushes it to its limits to manage to get by. In which case that means he wouldn't want to release his tax returns, but it does show he's a good businessman. But it would show that he's a heartless asshole of a businessman, which most businessmen already are, especially rich ones.

>newsweek.com/where-trump-irs-tax-audit-letter-488904
uhh yeah, that flat out says they didn't produce the actual letter from the IRS, but a letter from his attorneys...you realize lawyers are liars who lie for their client?

For starters: He shows that he's paid his taxes which he sorta admitted tonight that he does not. Plus, it shows how well he's managed his money since we're not exactly sure how rich he actually is. He's been accused of using his charities to settle debt so it would put those disputes to rest as well. Also, he promised to do it quite a while ago, so yeah. Just for starters

Would seeing his taxes sway you in anyways?

Bankruptcy doesn't mean debt is cleared, it means you have to sell all the assets you own to pay creditors meaning land, water, state assets

Yeah. Like we need a bullet in the head.
Or like you do, anyway.

I like how left leaning modern Cred Forums is.
Every since the scientology raids this place has been fucked.
Stay cool faggots

/Thread

She didn't even flinch. He was very rattled throughout the debate.

But the things is, all of his "new" ventures fail. Real estate is not that complicated when you have the cash, which is the only thing he is good for. Let me put it this way, if the guy can't properly run a university, what makes you think he can run a country?

>not knowing what bankruptcy is

being in debt is not the same as being bankrupt;
you're conflating the two.

also,
look at the trend:

tradingeconomics.com/euro-area/government-debt-to-gdp

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp

we're not alone.
the recession spiked everyone's debt, not just ours.

>What has Clinton ever done?
Fuck more than you, my friend.

>"Trump lost because I said so and my opinions are thuper thpecial, my mommy told me so"

honestly no, but what are you hiding?? If there's nothing bad, why not release them, every other candidate has. Continued refusal is just further confirmation that there is something damaging

He hasn't filed for personal bankruptcy yet, though he's been helped by his dad several times to prevent that

Yeah, if he can somehow prove that he isn't a lying sack of shit regarding his taxes, then yes, it would.

you say that yet that was literally Trump's entire demeanor the entire debate. the dumbass actually argued actual facts.

What does it matter what he's hiding, if anything. If nothing is going to sway you what's the point

Bankruptcy will make America great again. Believe in TRUMP

>He didnt watch the debate.

Poor soul.

Russia and China are very low, because they're fucking us over. Mexico is low too.

All that and still wealthy

So his taxes is the only thing keeping you from voting for him?

He didnt "have" the cash. he has 10 billion. a small loan of 1 million is 1/10000th of that. Also, most people that went to his university were successful. Only the people who were too stupid to understand the content did poorly.

It doesn't,
but any politician running for office has to make clear where any conflicts of interest may exist.

The financial records of politicians, particularly ones who brag about how rich they are, should be/ are legally required to be publicly accessible

You're fucking retarded. People will dump the USD for the Yen and RMB. Bankruptcy is basically the country committing suicide.

i'm already voting against him so no matter what he's hiding, it doesn't change my vote. And if there is nothing to hide, it still wont change my vote but logic says, there must be some reason he won't release them and the IRS audit excuse is pure bullshit, the IRS even said they don't care if he releases them. He's using it as an excuse to save him the negative PR of a decade of tax returns with no tax paid.

yeah, he got a millions dollars, failed all his businesses, and somehow magically got billions from those failures

do you even think?

Why is this so hard to understand? it's not just the taxes, it's the hypocrisy of it all.

My immigrant parents invest in real estate and they're doing fairly well. It's not hard if you're at the right place at the right times

Maybe, but the places where the rightwing oposition grew fastest and strongest are regins where there had never been, nor are now many migrants. So, like in so many cases before, the AFD (Alternative for Gemany) draws strengh throu the fear of raping and crime more than from the actual crimerates

who's their client?

calm down satan

zero, but I'm not trying to become president of the us with the argument of "muh businesses"

So why do you care about his taxes?

1. Giving to their foundation is the same thing as giving money to themselves.

2. Great, she should be CEO of a foundation... I was wondering what she did in her 30 years in government.

3. It's too obvious to pay before, they're not stupid. I'm sure the Clintons take IOU's, they know the Saudis are good for it

4. "A" rating from Charity Watch... That too me means they're good at taking other peoples money to spend it on their agenda.

Okay, is there more? I'm still wondering what her accomplishments are in 30 years of government...

Lol trump lost man. You're gonna have to man up. He'll get her next time

Or it is a shit point in general, the vast majority of companies go bankrupt. He in the end still is worth far far more than what he inherited from his business ventures. If you want to criticize Trump there are way more damaging, and accurate things you can use that don't make it sound like you know nothing about business.

after all of that failures, he still has many businesses and is so very rich.... that´s what makes him a winner, not the times he failed, but the fact that he is able to fail and return...

>He didnt "have" the cash. he has 10 billion. a small loan of 1 million is 1/10000th of that.
Are you serious right now? When you put it in that context, yeah, 1 mil is jack shit, I'm sure you would pass on a "small" loan like that. Besides, how does this disprove what I said?
>Also, most people that went to his university were successful. Only the people who were too stupid to understand the content did poorly.
Oh! now I see, finally I understand, what you are saying is, he can't properly run a university?

If you think he's a hypocrite him releasing his taxes will do nothing.

uhh trump, are you a fucking retard?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

Article from 2011

BTFO HILLARY SUPPORTERS

Kek,Trump came off as a prissy dumbshit sniveling and whining like a jackass. Clinton might be a foul cunt, but at least she can act like a normal person.

Trump got nuked, and Clinton might gain 10 points in the polls.

Personally, I think the world would be far better off if they both just dropped dead.

- What's your source of information for the 600?
- What's your source for "rate of failure for a business"?

Exactly, real estate is extremely easy to get into, and understand. You buy something, you resell it at a higher price. Profit.

Not if trump does it. Believe in TRUMP you dumb piece of nigger shit. Don't believe every thing that dumb blacks matter movement tells you

>things are true because I say so

surekid.exe

no he got a million, failed, got bailed out by daddy, failed, got another million, failed, and eventually got his inheritance money. You have to get lucky sometimes, and the "billions" he makes has in no way been verified. Maybe if he released his tax returns we could show all the money he makes.

Speaks English only, doesn't know a world famous word, doesn't know the world.
Uneducated cunt is uneducated

it would help his case, which is clearly isn't.
Let me put it this way: if you have a negative number, say 10, adding more negatives will only increase the negative number.
He is just digging a deeper hole, to where even people that would vote for him, are giving it a second thought. How fucking delusional are you?

Only if it's on the next debate stage and takes out Hillary too.

You're fucked.

simply because he refuses to release them as every other candidate has. I know taxes so I want to know whats in them. But for the general public the point was raised at the debate that we deserve to know where his money interests lie. Who he's partnered with and who he owes money to etc. Like Hillary said, the American people deserve to know. Transparency. Every candidate releases their returns and explains questionable items, yet trump won't do it and clings to a bullshit excuse that has been refuted several times but yet he still spouts it

>it tends to vary quite a bit
What is an unstable economy alex?

all i was saying in the first place is that he is being audited by the IRS;
it seemed like you were saying there was a conspiracy
my bad

Lol. Cry about it. That'll help. I'm not going to vote for Hillary the cunt. But she destroyed him in this debate and he will be licking his wounds for quite some time. He probably won't recover from this.

It is what it is. But cry if it makes you feel better. I would even hand you a hanky if I could.

you threatened by the alpha male that is Trump? Hot wife. Perfect children. More money than the next 20 generations of your family will make combined as cubicle slaves. Quick wit. Doesn't take shit from anyone. You must hate it. Look at hillary. Fat. Looked like a big wrinkled red Grimace from McDonalds. Fumbled her memorized lines. Thrown off script by Trumps off the cuff demeanor.

Do you need a safe zone my friend?

His lawyer has paperwork to do... Are you fucking deaf mate?

Why do you care other than to say "aha I knew it" you want to add nothing to the conversation but further cement your position of some moral high ground on others.

My favorite part of the debate was when Trump said he had a better temperament than Clinton and the audience decided pic related

Quality of life, healthcare, education, average income, natural resources. Bitch we're better than you in every way.

Preliminary polling data should be out tomorrow afternoon. I suggest kys before then to save yourself the hurt bottom. Even the informal online polls are lulzy right now. Time has 60% saying Trump won. lol. You must be sitting on one of those inflatable donuts right now.

1 million to 10 billion is like 1 dollar to 10,000. if you cant see why that disproves your statement, you've never worked in real estate. Nobody gets those kinds of returns, except him

> he can't properly run a university?
actually, that is the perfect way to run a university. The stupid people should not be succeeding. They are stupid. Not his fault. They shouldnt have attended in the first place. Maybe he could have gave some kind of entry test to keep them out, but that seems dumber than letting anyone who wants to try give it a go.

he claims he's being audited. That link does not have proof. And he claimed he was audited every year for the last 15. You will never get confirmation of that. He could have said 5 or 30 or whatever number he wanted, no one can ever fact check it because of confidentiality rules, also he has so many business interests he could literally be under audit for 15 straight years and never have the same business audited twice...and are we using his business to mean "he" is under audit or only his personal 1040 return because more than likely those aren't under audit, its the business arms that are.

Are you fucking serious? why do I care? maybe because one of these clowns will become our president? that's a pretty good fucking reason to care.
And don't bring up an argument like "adding nothing to the conversation", because every single one of your retorts have been "but why?!"

>this level of satire
Jesus christ clickhole makes more believable statements

>Choice A: Elect a person who 180'ed their entire political stance to be electable, and who follows in the footsteps/looks up to Kissinger. A man whose international policy has caused mass suffering and warfare worldwide.

>Choice B: Elect a serial liar with no experience or ability to lead a country, who will say anything to get elected, and whose only motivation is fame.

You get the candidates you deserve.

Except your quaint little country is inconsequential. You are unimportant. You will not even be a footnote in history. We, on the other hand, are the greatest nation in history. God that must sting.

Look moron. Loser. Employee
I've ran 5 businesses.
3 of thank bankrupt so I wouldn't pay the debts
2 of them a sucess.
If you're an entrepreneur and have employees you'll see how trump is a winner.
If you're a loser like op who can only have a "Job," Kill yourslef. I'm tired of employing spoiled brats with no sense of risk or courage to take a chance.

It would prove he's lying about his wealth

he's able to fail and return because of his existing resources.

he has a safety net; always has. he didn't get to where he is through business acumen alone,
he got to where he is by exploiting the system and being "too rich to sue."

>warfare
pssst, that statement is on the wrong candiate, switch it

holy shit. Where did you get that? I ahven't seen that for twenty years - a guy in my dorm made that.

Both are very pro-war, what are you on about?

this

Why would anyone leave one of two fucked up retards for another fucked up retard? Sounds like a pretty big waste of money.

>no experience or ability

nigger are you retarded? He built a vast corporate empire. He's running for the president, the head of the executive branch. EXECUTIVE. Stop pretending he doesn't have experience.

It's spelled messiah dipshit

triggered?
lol be glad Trump just screwed it cause your greatest empire will fall apart a bit slower now

That's not an argument, retard.

yeah and without them doing your work where would your business be - like being a business owner somehow makes you better than someone who just has a "job". You likely owe everything you have to the people who worked those jobs for you. Sure you had to have the cash to start and float the business and make the strategic decisions, but someone else was doing the labor and you aren't even grateful for it, instead you call them spoiled.

>implying you would read or have ever read a candidate's tax returns.
>implying you would even know how to read tax returns.

just shut the fuck up faggot.

>sore bottom detected

Total bait. your comments make no sense about bankruptcy and winning. So running away from your creditors makes you a winner? who the fuck would len you money to start up your business.

>1 million to 10 billion is like 1 dollar to 10,000. if you cant see why that disproves your statement, you've never worked in real estate. Nobody gets those kinds of returns, except him
Because he already had the building blocks to begin his businesses given to him, again, in that context, yeah 1 mil to 10 billion is jack shit. Except he is not worth 10 billion, and most of it was inheritance, so...

>actually, that is the perfect way to run a university. The stupid people should not be succeeding. They are stupid. Not his fault. They shouldnt have attended in the first place. Maybe he could have gave some kind of entry test to keep them out, but that seems dumber than letting anyone who wants to try give it a go.

You mean like having a mandatory GPA for consideration, like most universities? or an application/essay, like most universities?
I wonder why private universities like Stanford, Princeton etc are world renown...must be because they let any ol' dumb fucker wonder in there, right?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

she kicked his ass in a debate.

spoken like a true brat.
Those employees are replaceable and disposable just like you.

Leaders are rare.

If you, employee, is so great why do china and 2nd world nations do better labor?

When I had clothing, china made them faster and got them to me faster. Over the fucking ocean.

When I did telecommunications, india had better results than american call centers.

You're a disposable useless shit. Be grateful any leader gives you a pay check.

Vote Hillary and get your Welfare.

a very trump answer. If 99% of america doesn't understand it why is he so against releasing it? Why is it such a big deal? they are hounding him about it and he still won't do it. Theres dirty laundry in it and he doesn't want you to find it, you'll never see it. If he wants to win, he needs to make a strong statement and release them if they are clean because it will shut hillary right up. But if they aren't clean he won't survive it. Logic says he has too much to lose if theres something bad in them so I have to assume there is which makes him untrustworthy because he's lying to your face right now

I had a trump steak, it was actually pretty good. My grandmother sent it to me for my birthday.

he profited off of every single one of them
>fuck off back to tumblr, libtard

Universities only have those requirements due to seat room actually, if you are a rich enough fuck you can get into pretty much any university.

he got schlonged.

Filing business bankruptcy is common business practice in America. The corporate welfare system is beyond amazing. When you run a company then talk to me.

>30 years in government

wut lol

True, money can get you anywhere. But unless all the rich assholes that are brain dead morons decided to go for Trump University, it still doesn't disprove that he can't run one for shit.

>profit
>4 bankruptcies

Kek

Also profit =/= success, when it comes to running the country.

More like what happened to yours?

Shes down 40% to Donny boys 60% in the time poll on the debates.
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Oh and shes down in the New York CBS poll
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

It kinda does though, user.

I'll talk to you when you don't ask for handouts. low life beggars who pretend to be winners.

Neither of which mean jack shit so whats your point?

leaders aren't rare. I never said anyone owed me a job or a handout. I earn my money by earning money for my employer. I sure as shit hope my employer is grateful for my service or why am I working hard for him to make him money, fuck him. You treat employees like shit and you get shit employees. Sounds like you are reaping what you sow. Employees are disposable but so are leaders. It is not a rare talent to lead. It is not a rare talent to run a business. Literally thousands of people do it successfully every year. Most of them started with the resources necessary to do it. Whether by angel investor, bank loan, or family wealth.

those bankruptcies and welfares keep losers like your employed.

you must be new to life.

hawt
MORE

I moved to Mexico years ago. I drink $2 beers on the beach and legally fuck 18 yo hookers for $20. America fucked itself years ago.

Describe it to me user, I need to know. I really want to try some Trump vodka.

from time mag website. you tell me

Not an argument. Trump has momentum, Hillary doesn't

Satan trips speak truth

You insult one commenter, telling him to go get his welfare...

then here you brag about getting corporate welfare, like it makes you great.

fucking hypocrite.

>Trump has momentum

not anymore faggot

Cred Forums raided it faggot

You have to pay corporate welfare back if you start another business...

that's what you think nigger

you think one anonymous faggot is gonna discourage me?

TRUMP 2016

Sounds like something from an episode of Mr. Robot

Peek a boo!

ITT: Dumb kids who think online polls decide elections

The thing you are missing is the Trump "University" wasn't even remotely a real university. It was a series of lectures held by people who were trained to get the attendees to continue to go to more lectures by any means necessary like talking them into maxing out credit cards and taking out mortgages to pay for more over-priced lectures. I defy to name even a SINGLE person you can prove that benefitted from this ponzi scheme.

Ummmm... okay, give me a small "loan" of a million dollars, stand back and count.

Didn't a bunch of people die because of her complete and utter incompetence in Benghazi? Maybe she was busy surrounding herself with top shelf people like the moron she hired to illegally delete her confidential emails. You know, that guy that knew so little about email he had to go to reddit and ask people how to commit treason.

Let's vote her in, can't wait to see what she does with those nuclear missile codes. Trump may or may not Make the Country Great Again, but there's a pretty a good chance she'll turn America into scorched earth. But you know, she personally sacrifices so much so she can give back to charity.

A million dollars is nothing in the business world. That's like your dad giving you $10 for a lemonade stand and you turn it into Nestlé

Sounds like American education in general to me.

You realize how much he turned that money into? Imagine if someone handed you a dollar bill and you turned it into 600,000 dollars.

>A million dollars is nothing in the business world. That's like your dad giving you $10 for a lemonade stand and then you inherit his Nestlé business

FTFY

sure kid. its just like that

BUT MUH JOOS! MUH PROUD ARYAN NATION!

Seriously is there nothing else these stormweenies can talk about? At all?

Are you stupid. that type of money would give a smart business person the open door to become wealthy. invest it in a small mutual fund that pays 15% return and you will never need to work a single day in your life. Too bad most people don't have rich daddy.

All companies have debt. Its called business expenses. And even if what you're saying is true - which it's probably not - that would mean he pulled in a 40 million dollar overhead. Thats good; for you economically retarded bernouts.

This is like condemning a baseball team for losing a few games on their way to winning the world series

It's $4.5 mil in today's money when adjusted for inflation and again I say, stand back and watch me.

so whats up with all the nude Negros
not that there's anything with that

And yet through those four bankruptcies, he still makes more money than you or I could ever earn. And you're totally right about profit, user; I mean Hillary probably makes the same amount of money, if not more than Trump, but many still consider her term as Secretary of State incredibly unsuccessful, if not downright disastrous.

herpderp.

Not if you do it right. Incorporate differently, under a shell, an umbrella, or an S Corp, adn you're clear. pay some fucking attention.

Not really a just comparison. Its hard to turn 1 dollar into 600,000, but tuning one million into one more isn't a terribly implausible thing, especially when you've had a businessman as your mentor your entire life.

>Bloomberg
>source

>We won every game, believe me. We have the best team, we play the best ball. We won every game, and the few we didn't win were because the referees were haters, and the system was rigged but it doesn't matter because we won every game.

You'd spend it all on some nigress hooker.

Tell me when he does that, i really want to buy your mount rushmore
I got plans

Theres places out in montana and Wyoming can be had for like $200/ acre.

I'm glad. The US needs to fall from within, before liberals can understand between tyranny, liberty, and political correctness.

I have plenty of ammo, and firearms to protect my home from these losers.

deadbeat Donald got taken to the cleaners by a grandmother. wonder who the white supremacists will run for President against Clinton in 2020?

Trump said that he is supporting Clinton winning the race.

You'll get it for a bargain if America file for bankruptcy. You can buy a house in detroit for $1 now that they're bankrupt.

See how he got the upper hand by referring to you as 'kid'?

We'll he's a grandfather. He just doesn't act like one.

That's business

Did the other teams cheat? I dunno, you tell me. People are telling me we're the greatest. I know baseball better than anyone, believe me. The other guys, who by the way, are losers.

Its called liquidating assets and paying of creditors if you go bankrupt. All your assets have to be sold of quickly regardless the price. So tell me again why America should go bankrupt under trump.

I'm not saying they cheated, but a lot of people are saying they cheated. People come up to me all the time, important people, they say "I saw that you lost that game. But you played so tremendously well, the other team must have cheated." And we were just endorsed by the MLB and by the way, Obama never got their endorsement.

Kek

Lets break down trump and see if we can figure him out and why some Americans are infatuated with him
>unwarranted sense of self importance
>looks like a pig and eats lots of fast food
>buys his wives
>barely control incest urges
>loud but not strong
>verbose but not articulate
>rich but not classy
>famous but not powerful

Hmmm... Sounds to me like the quintessential Modern American Id.

It was a joke bro. Was a reference to Trump bragging about how he uses tax loopholes to pay 0 taxes.

>You realize how much he turned that money into? Imagine if someone handed you a dollar bill and you turned it into 600,000 dollars.

He turned it into a bankruptcy, had to get bailed out by daddy's money again and again, and eventually got bailed out by a TV network when they needed a washed-up bussinessman to host a reality show.

Trump is amazing. You can literally hand him enough money to be rich, where he literally has to do nothing to remain wealthy, and he'll find a way to fuck it up.

What's gotcha down Charlie Brown?

>TFW that defeated sad walk

imgur.com/q4CDzmp.gif

>I have plenty of ammo, and firearms

Ahahaha, the Trump cucks are so terrified right now.

>fails more times in bussines as you
BUT still making more money than you

he's sort of like the personification of inflated ego.

yeah my temperament is my best feature hahahah, is there a hillery reaction pic for that line?

He fucked so many New York investors over from misusing money and losses on property that they had to bail him out because he owed so much money that he became too big to fail.

Hillary's internet tard squad is in full force tonight....

Yep. That's his appeal.

Please nigger, if you watched that debate and still support Trump then it's you who are demonstrably the fucking mongoloid downie.

Shut up fag. Id love to move to US. They may have a future retard running the country while we got an actual retard running our country

They both want to hurt big corporations, but they are both funded by major corporations. How does this work?

You clearly didn't watch fuckwit
He owned the stage

Retard is better than a full retard running a country.

I just watched Trump get absolutely schlonged.

Honestly, the best memes are yet to come when he completely disintegrates and every insult he's every used about choke artists and winning gets thrown back in his face.

He is the Ronda Rousey of politics. He took a short climb to the top against weak opponents and now that he's up against a real fighter he's going to get knocked cold.

>massiah
/thread in the OP

the difference is none of us are running for presidency with half our campaign based on us being successful business men.

I don't have one, but give it a couple of days

Yeah Go Trump Go American Empire. I hope he conquers Canada with other countries.

I watched it and saw trump choking so bad that he needed to sip water constantly because hillary was owning him.

He won

Spin your loser candidate Trumpkin

He was a figgety ass man child. He went full Rubio on the water sipping. He defended even the most inane and idiotic bait. He got trolled into talking about random crap again and again.

He owned the timer, for sure, and he used it to have whiny verbal diarrhea.

YOU LIE!

It was glorious.

This. We have enough retarded Canadians running around on Cred Forums as it is. We don't need the retards from the US too

Have you even been here ? Have you ever set foot in inner-city Michigan? Do you understand the shit foundation most of this country is on?

Why would you not vote for trump after hearing what he has to say?

Winning asshole. Winning

Nope, more to come

The JIDF strikes again

I thought summer was over
Or are you the anarcho punk who skips school and pops Benadryl to get high

Climate change is a hoax. Go look into it. I mean really look into it and follow the money. Ask yourself why big investment banks care about the environment when the only thing they have cared about in the past is profits. A clue to get you started is that they have set up the carbon exchange markets. It will be one of the greatest shifts of wealth in history, from the poor to the obscenely and grotesquely rich.

You should be lobotomized

You are afraid, the storm is coming.

The world is waking up to your bullshit liberal policies.

First brexit, then the Aussies had 49% of people say they want a ban on Muslims with only 40% oppose.

Now the people strike back again a 3rd time harder than ever.

We have a Trump presidency on our hands and greatness awaits

The shill is strong in this one

She got a bunch of people killed for starters.

She sold her political influence for money.

She endangered the whole country with insecure server.

Shall I go on...

The massive butthurt in this thread from all the defeated Trumpkins is highly enjoyable.

Trump was fronted millions of dollars by his rich daddy and made money?

Huh. I wonder if all our daddies did that we'd be rich, too?

Trump raped multiple children.

I can see why he's your guy.

Did you miss the fact that he is winning the polls?

Probably not, you probably would be dead from trying to shove a million dollars of dildos up your ass

cool story. I was paid to support Clinton to, but took their money and downloaded there files of all the other shills. Which one are you?

Did you miss the fact that you're a lying dick?
> Latest nation poll: New York Times Clintyon 45% Trump 42%
Trumpmiester will be further behind by morning

He still rich. Tahts why he winner

But won't be prez.

Noice mate

You're a sorry excuse for a troll.

Derp.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to rail on Trump. Don't go making shit up.

Depends on which poll you consider accurate.

I called the race in February, Trump by a landslide. I didn't see anything in the debate that changes my call.