I want the truth

I want the truth.

caring about other people's cocks is gay

You can't handle the truth

You want the truth?

Males argue about penis size ~73% more than woman.

>I want the truth
>posts this pic to start thread

No, you don't. You want cute little lies to make you feel better about having a deformed phallus.

/thread

Women think about sex 70% more than guys

Be happy with your own dick and fuck a few bitches. betas will continue to argue about which dick is better becuase of their insecurities.

Yeah but how is that /thread

>thinking you can /thread your own post

couldn't have explained it better myself OP

cant we just acknowledge that the cost/benefit of circumcisions is so minute that there is no difference. the only reason the cut vs uncut debate is still going is because guys are insecure about their dicks and dont want to believe that their dick might be worse than someone else.

One cock is what you're born with and the other is after a bunch of pedophile doctors cut part of your dick off.

nuff said.

as a femanon I'd like to confirm we don't give a single fuck

Can we get timestamped tits to validate your claim?

Tits or gtfo

Not caring doesn't mean youre less attracted. It just means you can't express the remorse that you feel when you see a mutilated cock

I'm secretly you could get wish that you could get with uncircumcised fags because they're getting with the hottest girls and the nicest

My wife fucking hates uncut so that's a lie

Yeah right user the same way she doesn't like BBC

>"Hey Honey, I'm going to go down to the South Side Barber and find some BBC for you tonight. Any requests?"
>"No uncut."

Engrish. You speak it well.

Uncut fags should be mad too because you have to deal with us

literally what? uncut guys should be mad that they fuck your whore wife?

>

ask a newborn if it wants to get mutilated based on a primitive tribal superstition, nuff said

>I suppose his should look like mine.
>If it stops him from masturbating...

user: Welcome to the world, baby. How would you like the have your penis cut?

Baby:Pppppttthhhhhhffffffttttt

I love cock, that said. It doesn't matter if its cut or uncut at the end of the day dick is good and i'll take what I can get.

Guys already cum too easily, so getting some sensitivity removed is a good thing. I wish aliens could see humans arguing about their genitals. Everyone here (including myself) is a fucking piece of shit excuse for a "superior" animal.

Well the right will always be bigger before it is cut. Sooooo

Enjoy fucking your own dick instead of the vagina.

Here's the thing. You'll hear a lot of bullshit from both sides. The truth is urologists can't really find any purely healthy reason to do it or not.

So, it really boils down to a couple of things.

1 - A circumcision could potentially be botched. The odds are ridiculously low, but present.

2 - Even if there are issues that develop later in life with the foreskin, a circumcision is still an option. If you cut it off at birth any complications as a result of that requires plastic surgery which is considerably more expensive and difficult.

3 - The child doesn't have a say in the matter because he's too young. Ultimately, you're taking away his decision on what to do with his body.

I think you have to logically side on not circumcising from those three points of view despite the fact that there really is nothing medically wrong with doing it.

For the record, I'm cut, and I'm not upset about it. I think dicks with foreskin are weird, but it's only because I'm straight and used to looking at mine, so when I see an uncut dick it's strange to me. But I could honestly give a shit.

Enjoy trying to please a vagina.

Lmao, fuck off with your low stamina.

My wife just had a shuddering orgasm and then passed out in about 3 mins. Thanks, I will.

Triggered as fuuuuck

You want to know how other dicks feel like? Just go out and suck some dicks op and satisfy your curiosity.

both are diamonds and bitches love diamonds

>he likes mutilated dicks
unless you're a dirty jew or a pain olympics aficionado, consider rethinking your life

Yeah, this definitely happened. Who would ever lie on the internet?

My husband is uncut. It's not a big deal. It's fine. A dick is a dick.

> (You)
>Lmao, fuck off with your low stamina.
Friendly reminder : using "lmao" kind of tips everyone off that you're mad but trying to pass it off. Avoid that pitfall when possible.

You look really pretty in that photo.

"it's fine"
Woooo boy you're really sellin it!

Comparing diamonds to dicks, Jesus you're a fucking faggot

This, only I'm European. So that one kid in gymclass that was cut got a lot of questions from the rest of us. He got it because he couldn't pull the skin back.

I guess with all the muslims now it's more standard.

Why be mad that I can actually feel something in my unmutilated cock?

Jews control the states, lmao

>But I could honestly give a shit.

so you do give a shit? ..it's "couldn't" you retarded jew

wutuup

Ughhhhh what a stupid thing to suggest. Go stare at your stupid cock in the mirror and cum to yourself. I don't respect you nor your oversimplification of an argument. Have fun brushing you dick against your jeans and cumming.

who gives a fuck what a girl thinks ..are they getting cut? no, so they can fuck right off. a female should never have a say on what happens to a males body. especially for an infant who cant say no.

Imagine how you'd look if you cut your earlobes off. Same thing, obviously

>Someone's upset that Papa Mordecai ruined his dick

They made that life, it's vulnerable and they can do whatever they want. You're lucky you weren't dropped off a cliff, being a retard and all.

Before I lost my virginity, I actually thought things like this mattered.

I remain unrustled because I'm uncut but prefer cut dicks.

the autist who resorts to semantic arguments has no arguments at all

Girls always ask me if I'm circumcised, when I say yes they get all excited.

Samefags, samefags everywhere.

I'm not Jewish. But, I COULDN'T honestly give a shit that you called me one.

Anything else to add? Or did you just want to comment on my use of the language and completely skip the substance of the argument?

Listen to deftones' pink cellphone. Uncut dicks are gross. Love dat scum that gets trapped in your cobra hood, haha

We shouldn't perpetuate barbaric religious rituals which involve mutilating the genitals of children.

How do you feel about religion? I think we should get rid of that barbaric ritual too.

>how to spot a cuck 101

Woman gave birth so they can do what they want with the child.

Ya know, because they could totally manage it without men.

Hay guys
I want to troll on the
Internet.
What to you?
I know! I'll play on people's
penile insecurities.
Because that's a
really big thing (see cock enlargement adds.)

If you're cut
your penis is permanently damaged
and you'll get less pleasure from sex
and have inferior erections.
Plus it's Jews/Christians trying to screw you
So you got screwed, I guess the cool kids
are calling it cucked now.

CUCK.

It certainly isn't ethical to make an assertion as fact without providing verifiable evidence.

nobody buys it greg

>autist

Says the guy who cant even get a common saying right.

This thread is basically:

Would you rather have you eyelids cut off at birth or not?

Would you rather have your earlobes cut off at birth or not?

Would you rather have your lips removed at birth or not?

Would you rather have your tongue cut off at birth or not?

Would you rather have you fingernails ripped out at birth or not?

>HURR DURR NO WAY IS UNCUT BETTER THAN CUT

op, your image is not incorrect, but you messed with the sizes.

see pic related to get an idea of what I am talking about

>inb4 eyelids just make you blink who needs em im superior because i can stare all day and win staring competitions

>inb4 earlobes just get in the way now i have the hearing of a dog i can hear miles away stupid lobed fags

>inb4 who needs lips just slows down the food getting to your teeth hahaha lippy cucks

>inb4 my girlfriend loves my tongue stump you guys just have nogf and no idea

>inb4 fingernails are for pussies who need protection from dirt and shit fuck that my fingers are still fingers

>cut fags BTFO

fuck me you are a dumb cunt.

with that logic, mothers should be able to opt for the of removal of a girls labia or even kill their baby at birth if they want. seeing as they can do whatever they want and all.

>I want the truth.

Ok. Here it is:

1. There are a couple of genuine benefits (apparently reduced risk of STIs, easier to clean), but they count for fuck all if you wear condoms with sluts and wash your dick, both of which you should be doing either way.

2. Circumcision makes sex and masturbation less fun because it reduces sensitivity.

3. Girls prefer whatever they're used to or simply have no preference. You see the same arguments every time there's a thread on this - "every girl I've fucked thinks cut/uncut dicks are disgusting". It all comes down to familiarity.

4. Most guys don't want to feel bad about their dicks, so (circumcised or not) will pull out crazy rationalisations to defend themselves and their dicks from any perceived criticism.

5. Cutting off part of a baby's dick is child abuse, no matter how familiar the practice is.

And, on size: technique matters more. Some dicks are too big and some are too small, but fot most girls there's a pretty big range in between. Within the normal range of sizes, a big dick doesn't make you automatically good in bed and a small one doesn't automatically make you bad.

Farkin /fred

You misunderstood. The dad should be able to kill it too.

Idk about that. I'm pretty sure I think more about sex than my gf does.

hit the nail on the head bud, saw your tard showing and had to say something.

> I BRUNG YA INTA DIS WURLD I'LL TAKE YA OUT

This is why we should cull niggers.

God is for people afraid of dying

thanks for your input satan

Who fucking gives a shit about whether you have an extra bit of foreskin on your dick or not, shut the fuck up you gayass virgins. I bet you don't even use your dicks in the first place.

Bingo! Go floss your teeth btw.

several Cred Forumsros already said it, but who honestly gives a shit?

detected

Truth is if you want to please a women learn to fuckin go down. Doesn't matter cut/uncut if you can get her off with oral.

Fucking virgins.

>
>caring about other people's cocks is gay
>
>caring about other people's cocks is gay

the dick was already perfectly cut in shape by evolution. You can't refute that. Diamonds are a bad analogy because theyre just rocks, shaped under the earth by accident and are therefore flawed until cut by humans.

>this
i have a cousin who was circumcised and when we were little I asked him what it felt like having his dick out all the time and he said he didnt feel it in his pants only when he had to pee

I felt so bad for him

evolution doesn't make things perfect, faggot. It just selects for what works better than the alternative in a given situation at a particular time, you fucking biologically illiterate cunt.

eyy