Ask a man who only fucks his wife ass almost everyday anything part 2

ask a man who only fucks his wife ass almost everyday anything part 2

I had an ealier thread today but it died out.

I have been fucking my wife of 10 years only in the ass for the last year and a half almost every day. maybe fucked her pussy twice in that time.

pic not related

There's a reason it died out you piece of shit.

How many UTI's during those 10 years ?

Are you worried that she will be in diapers soon?

Was the decision to do this hers or yours? Or was it mutual? Also, do you miss fucking her pussy sometimes?

Y u no pussy?

You only fuck your wife in the ass because your wife has a penis

Any negative reprocussions from fucking her ass so much?

Can she poo okay?
Are her muscles "fucked"?
Did she like anal before she met you?
How does she get cum out of her ass?

did you get married to try and hide the fact you are a faggot?

show us your anal sessions

No, I have a very small penis that doesn't cause damage her anal sphincter, especially since it's only a quarter inch longer than the depth of her enormous ass.

does it really feel better then pussy? is it tighter? does it smell

Is it enough for her?
Doesn't she want more?

This makes sense.

OP married a hamplanet, who was so desperate for male affection she agreed to only do anal

post pictures of this living bean bag you call a wife, OP

Jesus Christ just fuck a guy already you fucking fruit.

it just.... happened one night more than a year ago. for better part of our marriage we had anal maybe a couple of times, then a little over a year ago we had anal and she came hard. Since then it's been nothing but anal

sometimes I do miss her pussy... but anal is so much sluttier.

Oh, nevermind.

This is no longer interesting.

here you go user

her ass is perfectly fine.
she never had anal before she met me
not sure how she gets it out. sometimes I cum deep in her ass but keep fucking her semi soft and after a while i get hard again. in that case my first load gets pushed out and basically smears all over her ass cheeks and my belly. otherwise I assume she shits it out?

I mean come on, we wanted at least a little damage.

not op. at least be a bit subtle. heh.

Is your dick covered in shit?
Are you a homo

Did you know people who engage in anal sex regularly are 65% more likely to vote Democrat?

very rarely it smells and sometimes I get maybe a speck of shit after fucking her ass for close to an hour balls deep.

but otherwise when I go clean up after my cock is very clean.

it feels tighter sure but it's mostly the taboo of it all that makes it hotter not so much the feel

Yes and Yes. But I decided to live as a straight man and this seemed like a decent compromise.

How do you prepare for it? Does she do an enema every night?

She sleeps with a buttplug in. I do too, but that is just for fun.

YES.

that's the hot part. she always tells me not to be gentle and treat it like it's her pussy. she'd egg me on and say harder and deeper all the time. and when I tell her I want to cum she begs me not to yet and when I do she keeps my dick in her ass and tries hard to get me hard again

lucky you anal is what i prefer but its rare for my wife to do it.

not me (op). man someone is really jealous.

well stop asking her what she wants

And I am outta here

not op. same fag trying to derail. ignore

OP here. Don't listen to this faggot. My wife is big and beautiful

I feel like none of this actually happens and you're just a 16 year old kid fantasizing

>babbles about fucking his wife's ass
>posts not a single picture of wife's ass, let alone a timestamped one

sage

real op here:

nothing special. just uses toilet and showers before. she never douches as far as I know but she might. funny enough despite what other faggot pretending to be me is saying we DO have a butt plug for her but haven't used it yet

that wasn't op

I don't blame you. but it's all 100% true. me and wife are actually 34

not op. ignore

real op here

we decided to table the buttplug after i wore it to the gym and it popped out whilst i was on the elliptical machine.

This thread fucking sucks

no this thread is about anal not blowjobs

not op. just same fag derailing thread.

funny enough we did buy a butt plug for her but haven't used it yet. it's one of those ones with a jewel on end of it.

Definitely use the buttplug on her while fucking her vag. She'll probably love it

Who's the thunderthighssaurus rex on the right, goddamn?

how much do you spend on diapers

real op here cont'd

in retrospect the jewel was a poor choice. total the cost of the buttplug was our combined 4 months of salary (roughly $3,500)

$0. come on that is just silly. but she has started pooping in the kitchen sink garbage disposal. saves on water. flushing the toliet was expensive.

yes!! I'll definately try that.

considering using plug on her vagine while i fuck her ass

Any pics of her ass?

That could have been any user that said that you dumb bastards.

not op (in case it wasn't obvious)

I love this user.

it's the same guy talking to himself. he's not very good at it

lolololololololol

you love yourself user ?

lurk moar, stupid

>the gayest thread in the world

we must go deeper...

Real OP here

That other dude is fucking up my thread so I'm just going to call it a night.

Congrats you just missed out on a thread of epicness equal to back when Cred Forums was good (holler, oldfags) but your gay ass lulzing and thread derailing and shitposting fucked it up. Probably a bunch of fuckin nazi pepe loving drumpf fags.