"What would you do to her" thread. Be brutally honest, no limits. The more detailed & violent the better

"What would you do to her" thread. Be brutally honest, no limits. The more detailed & violent the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0JAkx5bYWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tall asian girl

Take her out on a nice date and conversate over a bottle of wine. After we eat, i'd insist we go back to my place to watch a movie. The whore she is, she agrees.
As soon as we come in and I shut & lock the door behind me, i take my .9 out of my hidden holster and bash her skull in with it until she's unconscious.
I drag her into the bathroom and tie her up by the toilet, placing her bloody disfigured head over the toilet seat.
She awakes with blood and piss flowing out of her mouth and around her face as im covering her in my golden shower. She immediately starts to scream, but i take care of that quickly. I hit her in the face repeatedly, until some of her teeth start falling out...

Moar?

keep going user, how would you rape her?

get panty through mouth for sex effect. girls like naughty thought in her man that fucks her strong. later beat with teeth the leg inside in sensible part woman body that has goosebumps and make way for pussy that beat too but only no strong. don't hurt a lot, only because she enjoys... and finale put big hard dumdum she screams pleasure.

Kik me at Chemicalfire. I'd get into it with her.

Probably start with flipping her on back and picking her up, eating that sweet pussy out. Her legs squeezing my head while she struggles to stay calm. As I bring her down...

Strong leg that enjoy very naugthy pleasure and want be put like dog is four bark bark hehehehehe

bend her over that railing, pull her shorts down and fuck her until she is overboard

face fuck till she cant breath then cum righh on her glasses

Doing private WWYD for anybody who messages. Just to be clear.

Get a bunch of black guys to gangbang her. All her holes, all day. We wouldn't stop until she passed out.

taste her whole body and fuck her till i passed out, thats the alcohol mostly but shes cute

On the right

On the right again

fire away

how would you claim my gf?

>pic related

anymore of lefty in the choker?

Lets see what you guys would do. No violence though

bitch say prayer because soon hell takes you...devil likes naughty thinking bitch

I don't understand why you get off on this

Unfortunately no idea who she is, saved the Snapchat

get her in and out of a shower. Scrub her really nice.
Dry her with a rub down. Get her worked up. Cuff hands behind her back, and slip the blindfold over her eyes.

Take a clean pair of panties, turn them inside out, and after stroking her a bit, making sure she is wet, slowly inserting an inch or two of the fabric into her.

Play with her tits, and use fingers on her clit, and coax her to her first orgasm... and then pull out a hitachi.

For every minute it took for me to work her to her first orgasm, she has to cum that many more times. No backing off, no pulling away, no matter how intense it all gets.

After her last orgasm, pull the panties out of her pussy, and remove the blind fold. hold the panties for her while she suckles her cum off of them, and looks at me, exhausted but lovingly.

Her and her mommy.
No limits anons.

Well that was very desrciptive. More romantic than i thought since we are on Cred Forums have another pic user. Anyone else?

How old do you think she is and what would you do?

Let me know Cred Forums

And one of mommy for good measure

>More romantic than i thought
lol you said no violence, so i dropped sadism and went for my other kinks.
I love watching a girl cum, helplessly, unable to get away from the stimulation. And I love watching a girl eagerly suck on her own cum, in the daze of her arousal.

user you must get more of second from left for the love of kek them tittays! more of her in sexy outfits

Would line them all up doggystyle, start off with there pussies before moving on to there asses, then one lucky one will get my load all over her face.

cook her a good dinner, bitch hasnt had a real meal in months

This bitch looks amazing. I'd love to go to a yoga session with her and slowly just work my way into fucking her throughout the session. She's hot as hell please post more

Well dont be excessively violent. This girl for a fact likes it on the rough side lol

I gotchu user

i wouldn't touch that shit with a 30' pole/ that is one ugly bitch

no, please....i want plenty of limits, water tight limits, put that ugly bitch away.

is there more of the hottie on the right with her hair down user?

Lots more user. Wwyd?

Come to her house with handcuffs and restrain her arms behind her back. Get her on her knees so she can suck my dick until she passes out. Then bend her over, grab her arms and pull then behind her back and go to town fucking her pussy doggystyle. Repeat the cycle until I impregnate her with my rape child.

41, shove my cock deep down her throat til she gags and slobbers all over, then make her beg for my load all over her face!

How old do u think she is and Wwyd?

hold her head down until exploding in her mouth, any chance you could check if have any with ehr ahir on both sides or like in the original pic?

Autism.

Haha way off. The sunglasses make it hard to guess. Looks like yours is 40. Always wanted to fuck someone in the water. Looks like that would be my chance. Btw, she was 16 when the pic was taken.

smash her face into the toilet bowl and destroy her face

any of her in her cheer outfit for fapping?

hnggggg more of her with dark hair? she pulls it off alot better.

Then and now pic for you guys?

pull her teeth out with pliers then throatfuck

more of her in the outfit on the right?

hngggg plz more cheer pics of either? nice taste

do your worst and don't hold back.

Anyone else?

she looks allot older than 16. her jaw and the thick crease on her thigh both make her look older than that. but that said, my fiance looks 14 or so, and almost got me arrested once because i kissed her and a cop saw, she didnt have her wallet, and the cop was adamant that she was in the 14-16 area....shes 24.

Running out of ones with dark hair. The cheer pics are gonna start getting older

either take her out to eat or cook her something nice, then fuck her. Hell, she can even stay over if she wants, just means I get to fuck her again when I get up.

Minus the teeth pulling and youre good to go. She love throat fucking

You guys are fucking sick....

moar!

thanks kind user is there more of her in this outfit?>

any interest in these sisters?

Ha I was way off lol. the one in my pic was 44 in that pic, pretty rockin body for her age..

tie her hands above her head.
Thumbtacks and duct tape.
Stick the back of the tacks to the adhesive, and then apply the tape to her breasts, so the tacks are right against her nipples.

Same with pussy, so tacks filling in some tape, that is applied, to that the tacks run up and down her pussy and clit.

Make out with her while groping tits, and caressing her mound.
get a powerful vibrator, and hold it against her crotch. force her to cum with vibrations that are passing through the pins, jabbing her clit.

She has an hour to prove to me she loves the pain, by cumming as many times as she can.
If she cums 20 times, she is rewarded with one firm strike on her breasts and pussy, with the tacks in place, from a paddle.

But for every orgasm she does not manage, 3 spanks are added.
Every 10 is as hard as I can make it.

She will either learn to love cumming while thumbtacks vibrate painfully into her clit, or she will have those tacks spanked into her.

What would you guys do?

Sorry all the next ones are going to be older cheer uniforms

I'd take that redhead for a spin.

not great faces, but young and firm bodies.
sure. I could get into that. Especially if I got to make them eat each other out.

>conversate

you fucking nigger. the word is "converse." or just use "talk" like a fucking normal person.

what's the next step in her training?

She's a bitch irl

Anyone? Dont be shy bros

another set of sister. Do your worst to them.

Joy, my PhD supervisor, how would you use her?

> tattoos
> short hair
> died hair
> kissy face
> leopard print
looks like a feminist to me, she needs to be lit on fucking fire.

how about this one

The tacks are a constant. She wears them everywhere. A bra and panties that are a size or two too small, so make sure they are nice and tight, and she always feels them.

Work more with the vibe, so she not only feels the tacks, but cums because of them. In fact, for months and months, she can not orgasm unless she has the tacks on.... but so long as she has the tacks, she can cum as much as she wants.

Punishments she will do to herself. If she is bad, she will spank herself, both tits, and then her pussy, as hard as she can, as many times as I command.

When cumming with the vibe seems to easy, we move things up a notch. She is to straddle the arm of a couch. Her hands may be on it just enough to provide leverage, but all her weight should be on her crotch, and the tacks under her pussy. She will only be allowed to orgasm while grinding back and forth, humping the couch, as hard as she can.

Once a day, she will stand, legs spread as wide as possible, and blindfolded.
She stays that way for 5 minutes.
Some days I don't touch her. Some days I am loving and gentle. Some days she'll just feel my hand, cupping and pushing. Some days, I will kick her cunt, as hard as I can, and drive those tacks up into her flesh.

so is there more of this hottie?

Yeah man, been posting her all over this thread

When will your slave's training end so she can be put into service?

didnt really notice the others, can you get more of her in this? that is my fetish user!

im in love i lose

anymore of her in that sexy outfit?

lefty is nope bad if have more?

meant with her dark hair anymore?

Never. She is my slave.
I want to work it so she feels more and more pain... but NEEDS that pain to cum. I want her to be afraid what I will do.... and to get sopping wet whenever I walk into the room, because I am at the same time the source of terror and joy.

I want her to spend her free time wondering what I will do to her next, and for her to live in a confused state where she thinks of things I might do, and isn't sure whether what I have in store for her should leave her horrified, or begging for me to do it.

I want her to fall completely in love with the pain I cause her, and to crave it, to beg me to hurt her more, or to take things further.

user the prude

What are you going to do to me daddy ?

Sorry man, only one i have of that

Yeah buddy in this thread, and still posting.

My folder is a mess, but I've posted pretty much all the ones with dark hair at this point, if I find more i'll post them.

Love that you dig her pics, but what would you do to her?

she has a strong will. It will take more than tacks to break her.

lurking for more of her in those hot outfits like before!

muh dick!

damn more

dubs chekd anymore of her in that hot outfit or with her hair down?

Bad mommy!

She still fits her 5th grade leotard

I'd take her behind a building, pull up that dress, and rip a hole in her panties. Then I'd force my dick into her mouth, facefucking her, before fucking her pussy using her spit as lube. She'd eventually come to love it like the closeted slut she is, and it'd end by her swallowing my cum with her hungry for more degradation in the future.

amber's ass is tempting isnt it user?

Beautiful ass, stick a sharpie in her pooper

feed you my cum.
I'll cum in mason jars, 5 loads a jar. It will be in the freezer until I need to cum. I blow the load, and sealed and back in the freezer it goes.

I plan to have dozens of jars saved. Airtight and supercooled to keep it fresh.

Once a week, I will remove a jar, and thaw it in a warm water bath, until it is room temp. No microwaving. Don't want to cook it.

You'll sit on a sybian on a low setting, waiting, until I bring he jar and a spoon.

Daddy will adjust the speed, and spoon a spoonfull of cum into your mouth. You have to hold it there like a good girl, until you cum. Daddy wants you to cum, so it won't take long. While you cum, you get to swallow.

Then you open your mouth for another spoonfull, to savor while you ride to another orgasm.

Once as much as can be spooned out has been, the sybian is set to high, and you have 5 minutes to cum while licking out all the rest of the cum from the jar.
When you get up, daddy will lick your pussy clean, and you can ride his face to one more orgasm.

you can not cum at all for the rest of the week. Daddy expects pics every day, and for you to show off, so he has things to look at while he makes more cum for next weekend.

In a short time, with every orgasm done like this, you will crave daddy's cum, and his fresh semen on your tongue will be almost enough to make you cum all by itself.

love her in shorrts

Dat assssss

got more ass?

>I wish to be little girl

sweet jeebus user, MOAR!

plz continue kind user

full body? nudes? something revaling?

Agreed

Fuck her tight ass til its gaped and bloody and make her suck it off before i throat fuck her til she gags and crys

how would you use her?

Jesus christ fkn lmao ?

What would you do with these two?

Any more? She's really damn cute. Id make tie her to a bed and have her gangbanged.

What would you do to me Cred Forums

Use her

Will it?
You might be surprised.

But I have other plans.
A wooden horse, the peak coated in low grit sandpaper.
Once on the horse, she will have 20 pounds of weights attached to each ankle, which will dangle freely. She has to cross the length of the horse, and can only do so by dragging herself forward. No lifting. Just reaching forward, grabbing the horse, and pulling forward.

Once she has reached the end of the horse, she is turned around, and sent back the way she came. If she can not pull herself along, I will drag her forward.
And then she is turned around and sent back.

She has a daily choice: 6 full transits, or as many transits as possible, over an hour. Once a choice is picked, she can not change her mind. And she may never be still on the horse longer than 20 seconds.

When she is done for the day, she will be say down, and have a bottle of srirachi poured onto her pussy. For 15 minutes, with her hands tied off she she can't do anything, she will lay there and thrash and howl as her severely abraded pussy suffers the hot sauce.
If she met her goal or did good, she gets to wash it off with whole milk, and the next two days I will treat her pussy lovingly as it heals, making sure she even has some pain free orgasms to blow her mind.
If she isn't good, or doesn't finish, she will wash it off with water, and have to do the horse again tomorrow.

Make u gimmie one of dem soft serves nigga .

Here's a full body pic of me

Use a speculum to open her up, and spoon the softserve into her.
masturbate her to 3 or 4 orgasms, and then drain the melting ice cream back into the cones, for her to eat them.

Fuck u I ate both

Hot 10/10

would fart on his face and force to smell that nuclear rocket

aw yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would actually enjoy this probably

I'd definitely make her my good little cock-sucking slave.

More shorts

shes cute as a button, got any more user?

That ass made my cock throb likes crazy

fuck. just imagine all of them licking up and down your shaft at the same time.

you should find out for sure. Go buy softserve and get yourself a funnel.
tell us how it goes.

Which one would you fuck and how hard ?

Oh don't think I haven't

I am the user silly, I am the person in the pictures I have plenty more. (:

holy fuck. saved and fapping hard. more please. I want to nut on this bitches face

cant see her pretty face T_T

I don't have a speculum thing :(

This chick

dick is diamonds user!

How would you use this tight soccer playing teen Sydney?

Surprisingly she's not a feminist.

a normal funnel should work fine.
you just need to lay back, insert the funnel, and add the icecream one spoonful at a time.

probably just keep going on about my business

is there more of her in that skirt? amazing!

please be as explicit as possible

Only other one I have

I would give her a snuggle and a kiss but no more

Just kidding I'm huge slut of course I have one

Thats the kind of classy user we love

love her long hair any of it down in front ? thanks user!

What's would you do w her?

Not sure if being mean or not

Nope genuine love. Who doesnt want a sexy thing like you with a speculum

thank you for this

so now the big questions are, do you have ice cream? and how much can you get inside you?

Well thank you user (:

Not sure what you mean.
Like this?
or are you asking about pubes?

Its 2 am where I am and we all know McDonald's is a bunch of cunts about keeping their ice cream machine running this late or I totally would

I would like her to be an obedient cum craving slut in public like she is in private. Can you make her to be like this?

i would rip open her asshole stick in both my index fingers and then violently gape it open

Kyra (left) and or Kayla (right) what would you do /b? ;) it's their first so be rough

hnggggg more like that user! love her hair like that.

love pleated skirts anymore from this?

Lol saying that shit would be funny in a comedy movie because the character is a rapist and a normal person asks him something

would gag her and electrocute her, when i'm done with that i'd rape her face

Only one I've really got like that, that hasn't already been posted

it could be like some classic ''oh you'' humour between unlikely friends from a sitcom

Anymore like this?

Yep

of course.

the scenario where you feed your daughter cum and get her addicted to it while she cums?

Do that, for a long time. a long time. a year or more.
it might seem boring to only do that, but it is important. her only contact with semen will be while cumming. her only orgasms will be at your hands, with your cum in her mouth. her mouth will water and her pussy will drip when she sees you pull your cum out of the freezer.

Then stop letting her cum, and taste.
She can ride the sybian to edge every week, as she watches you masturbate more cum for the freezer. One edge and done.

Leave it like this for a month or two. She will be high strung. desperate for your cum.... or to cum. she isn't even sure which.

From there, just offer her cum in public. bring it with you in a cooler. Have her suck on a frozen cumcile while you vibe her. Tell her the more public she gets, more crazy she gets, the more cum you'll feed her and more orgasms you'll give her.

It is about making her desperate for a thing, then withholding the thing, then offering the thing in a risky setting.

ahhhh any more cheer pics of her with her hair down or if ever find would love seeing some of her halloween pics if they exist.

well, now you have plans for early tomorrow!

Two man job: 1 van, duct tape, rope, 2x .22LR silenced handguns, black sackcloth bag.

Wait until she is walking alone on the street or with an user. If the user is male - take him out with the silenced .22.

Black bag her and throw her in the van. A few blows to the face until she submits. Pull the hood up just to reveal her mouth and apply duct tape. Then bind her arms and legs.

Proceed to rape in the van, until we reach the safehouse. Then force feed her ecstasy, and apply vibrators to her cunt and tits. leave her for a while. Return and split roast her, then call the gang for a bukkake session.

No one interested in Sydney?

I love you user lol

Never found any halloween pics other than the fairy one I posted.
Found another with her hair down

I'm hoping you'll love slurping up icecream that has been melting deep in your pussy even more :)

Useful, good to know. Thanks user.

My gf needs to be used

what would anons do to my sister?

thanks bro love her hair down its amazing!

Love to have some destroy her!

Omg hottttt

You are a moron. Don't keep it in glass unless you like cleaning up broken glass mixed with ice jizz.

rape her butthole violently. more?

Wow love flexible girls, if you have more like that would love to see them, thx user!

it's all about conditioning.
force a psychological association with things. Cum becomes CRAVED, because the taste is associated with arousal, and swallowing it is associated with her orgasms.
Just this same thing, over and over and over. Sure results, in time.

I have a chaturbate account if you're serious. Lmao I'll fucking do it. Im no pussy, im not asking for money or anything like that but now I'm serious and I want someone to see

what part of "mason jars," which are intended for canning and freezing, or "warm it slowly to room temp in a warm water bath" don't you get?
jar is fine. won't break.

Invite you over for movies and a good time. When she comes over, offer you a glass which has been spiked, I won't even lie and tell you it has been. Hope you're a filthy enough bitch that you comply anyway. After you drift off, I'd rip out some of her front teeth and use a specially made gag to keep the mouth slightly open, just enough so to stick my cock in your mouth so it rubs against the now bare gums.

After done with you while you are unconscious like that and have lubricated up my cock with your saliva, I'd tie your arms behind your back and your feet together. Put you in another nice custom built contraption which allows her to scoot forward a bit before dragging your hips back towards mine. Stick my cock into your asshole and brutally fuck you until she wakes up so you can try scoot forward. Hope you try your best to get away.

Hope you like being a subservient little bitch after that too. Might get you a plate with false teeth if you break and plays nice for a few days.

Take her to my russian vilage for a week

hoping for video is a bit much, but I certainly hope you come back and make sure to tell us exactly how it felt, how many times you came, and how much more turned on it made you eating all that icecream from your pussy.

because it is hot. only natural we want to know all about it.

More hair down for ya'

I'd love to see. I've never used chaturbate, so i don't know how it works. i have no mic or camera. but i'd be happy to watch.

amazing!

Name is ivorysterling you just go to my profile I think. Idk what time I'll do it I've never used it before either tbh lol

any chance finding more like this that are bodyshots? if off insta might be in friends albums?

I'll watch and tip haha

I'd buy her a beer then tell her all about how I hate different people and the reasons to why I hate people. Then I'd ask her if she'd like a cigarette. Once we're out smoking I'd ask her if she's ever been raped before. Then I say I have to return some videos and say "I'll be seeing you."

This concept I understand. The concept I cannot fully grasp is the monarch type programming, where mental and physical abuse is skillfully applied to actually reprogram the subject. I never understood how to apply abuse and still have them remain loyal/under control.
Any insight?

Sadly user I am only 18 and waiting on my new license to come in from the dmv so I can verify my profile that I'm 18 to get tips but that's OK (:

I made an account, and followed you. I should get an email when you come online!

Moar pls... Nice trips!

any showing her long hair?

it MUST be associated with pleasure.
the pain and suffering has to be associated with pleasure, and the pleasure, and other rewards she is seeking, has to be greater than the pain.
But as she grows to love the pain, because it is associated with reward, and so she chases it like a high, you can elevate things.

the trick, and difficult part, is that you have to take it SLOW.

Actually user I gotta run, but here's her insta
Take everything you want
@rebecca_marmolejo

Heres her cheering
youtube.com/watch?v=m0JAkx5bYWg

Wwyd

kek is with you user! may you have glorious days!

Thank you user ily

Happy fappin'

ok. train her into autoerotica.
she is not allowed any porn. keep her away from anything visual or literary.

Task her to write a story every night about touching herself. not a fantasy. she has to write about touching herself, with no distractions.

This helps her get worked up, and forces her to think of herself sexually.

From there, have her start stripping and looking at herself every day. make her think of herself like another person.
Have her read her stories out loud to herself while she touches herself. When she cums, she must look in a mirror, and make eye contact with herself.

Through this type of play, over time, get her to strongly desire herself. Any time she strips, she will want to look at or touch her body a bit.
Every time she masturbates, it should be looking in a mirror. watching her every move.

she is aloud to start acting out porn, so long as she films it. she can have all the porn she wants, as long as it stars her and only her. She may not sleep until she has masturbated a few times to videos of herself.

and her own taste, of course. her toys, her fingers, sopping panties... both as a sample to get her worked up, and a reward when she is done. the more of her own cum she gets to lick up, the more she knows she did good.

I really hope you enjoy trying it. i'm dying to watch you eat a cone or two worth of melted pussy ice cream.

Followed

This redhead

Tell me

Someone repost this?

Tied her up onto a table, with her neck immobilized and her mouth shout open. I would get an entire train of life convicts to come over and fuck her throat.
100 men, who hadn't ejaculated in 10 years, would cum right into her mouth, in the throat, the cum would be pushed directly into the lungs. This bitch would drown in cum.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Give her your best guys

Thanks user (:

More of Kayla

Thank you user (:

take her out for a night on the town and drag her into a back alley. Any guy that comes out for a smoke can have a go at her. more?

someone do georgia

Give her a hug, touch jer boob and turn 360degrees and vote 4 trump

Snapchat is ivorysterling btw

i've never used snapchat either. i'm lazy with this stuff. I guess i'll be figuring it out!

LOL me either, I just made it. Im only 18 too which is sad. I should be using this shit religiously

Added

Protect and love.

Not tell me how huge and soulless whore she is

Saw her in another thread. Anyone know who she is?

anymore of this cutie?