4archive.org/board/b/thread/550127613
vocaroo.com/i/s0nIr6caYtFW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

bump

bump

>her chest edges are super difficult
deciphered

There's one that's absolutely legendary, but I can't since it exceeds 2MB. Fuck gook moot.

Fucking spoodermood.

agile2013?

What's the Title?

gr9 b9 m9

this is fucking beautiful

crash on the moon fucking lols

fgt

What's with all you faggot OP's saying " I'll start " tonight. No shit you'll start, its your fucking thread!

Kys

Fuck you faggot

TOO ALL YOUR MOTHER YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE POSTERS

I guess this is a best of Cred Forums thread?

Fucker

Someone post user vs the Barn Owl

Dumb fucker

Who's that

i think the sculpture of the guy trying to suck himself off really says something about man's unachievable drive to... something. c'mon, we've all been there, right?

Cocksucker

fucking shopped, bullshit if that's real

Dye

kek

what the literal fuck. im not sure how to handle this one...

Cunt

NO MR BONES YET?

kek

pls post

cant find mr. bones, my files're too disorganized. here, have a consolation mint.

I want to get off Mr Bones Wild Ride

this

legendary

hey look its young clay puppington

Poor mint man

if my post ends in 0 god is real

holy fucking shit, this is amazing, thank you user

noice niggy

One of My favourites

nigar

I hope you die

A thing of beauty

i somethimes feel like the mint man, weed is the same as altoids, people just hang whit you cause you've weed

contribooting

i know i do.

It's true.

Not to be a Grammer nazi... but do people really use "you've" in this way? It reads awkward.

this lol

No one does that.
He is retarded.

Funniest shit

No, he fucked that up

fuck you

Usually takes a crane.

Never have I been so frustrated yet entertained by anything else in my life except this. This is amazing.

fgt

i'm not him, but you've=you have

"you have weed"

it makes perfect grammatical sense.

how have I not seen this before? this is pure gold.

anyways, contributin

no pls

this actually makes me feel a little sad.... he's trying to not be an autist sperg by making friends but in doing so he falls deeper into euphoria

What the actual fuck KEK

if you think that's bad, check THIS out.

You know, if there's a "if you don't reply to this thread" post, and you absolutely feel like you have to do it, you can just make a post that doesn't reply to anyone, just in the thread itself. That way the poster doesn't get their (you)s. You get to satisfy your twitch, and they don't get the (you)s they're fishing for. Win-win for everyone

this

or just dont be a superstitious faggot and ignore it. works for me.

Nigger

OP here, thank you for all the amazing kek.
You faggots are amazing, keep it up.
Good night.

Wasn't there more to this? I think he posted a few threads.

You can cut it in half and post twice

requesting the ogre who was digging in the basement. funniest goddamn thing i've read in my entire life.

Nig

cunt

ass

One of the all time greats.

my FUCKING SIDES!!!

skeleton

Here you are my friend.

Sweet fucking christ I almost died laughing

imgur.com/gallery/OH1lW

Hahaha he said nigger, how legendary

fugg

Nigger

god happened to be chillin on Cred Forums that night

Does no one remember that you could run scripts to determine your post number back then or something?

yup

Classic. It's one of the pictures that literally make me kek every time.

not sure what im postin but its from my funny Cred Forums folder so here we go

I'm fucking crying

Take your fucking overused meme and kill yourself

is this thread already legendary status dood?
oregano

I CANT STOP THE KEK

Fuck off Randy

My god

OMG yes

classic

This is a fucking top Kek thread now.

ok

asuidfhasfj

oh my fucking god this is the best one I've seen.

Im sorry Randy. I appologize. But you are still Randy Bobandy.

this guy exists

I remember that one

This gives me a weird sort of feel.

that you lahey you drunk bastard?

reeks of proxy and samefag

Its only been 2 bottles of whiskey.

Oh fuck that

So that's what that is! I've had one for like 3 years now, never knew what it was.

This just made me lose my shit. Thank you, user.

jokes on you, i don't sleep

That's fucking genius...

was it a screamer or a "your mother will die if you don't respond"?

right? 2:52 a.m. where i'm at fammo, recovering from having 4 wisdom teeth removed. you?

Aww

OP is a faggot

didn't click, what is itt?

devin?

you can't grow tree, without bark

Fuck u

seen it before but im still dying

kys

holy fuck i was there

wait
how is he posting on Cred Forums if his only way of doing so (his dad's computer) is bricked?

If his family is so poor that they only have the one computer, then I doubt he could afford a cell phone/laptop to browse Cred Forums with. And even if he DID, then why not use that instead of risking getting the shit beaten out of him?

Chris?

this is some shit guys

Bob?

Sean?

HAHAHAHA

ben?

holy fuck those are nice tits

George?
Jack?

Kevin?

no its pyro

Ted?

Jerry!?

I have a confused boner

Bill!?

Eric?

fug

Evan?

K

fuck u

Joe?

Damn nigga, one time I saw this squirrel right? It was eatin some damn acorns next to an old plastic bag, an the motha fucka got his head stuck in the damn bag and got scared, right? So it took of runnin 'n shit, ran straight into my garage door head first. I thought he was dead but after like 3 minutes he popped up and ran up a damn tree. Shit was legit!

Cthulu?

fuck

aboriginal?

Ass

dammit i dont wanna risk it fuk u

Damn Nigga, one time I was in the cities, and I had heard this blond motha fucka on TV talkin about this donut shop that has the best damn baked goods you can fuckin buy anywhere right? So I was in dere lookin at the shit they had and saw this one sweet role that was huge. It was about the size of a gallon of milk. So I bought that motha fucka and took it outside and shit, and I was gonna eat it on the bench but then this fuckin clown with a trained monkey came up. The clown say, "Watch this mother fuckin monkey. I play my music box and that bastard will dance like nobody's business." So he fuckin started playin his little music box and shit and DAMN could that monkey dance! Well, I started laughin my ass off but then I dropped my sweetroll and the fuckin monkey started eating it. Then this other mother fucker started screaming that a plane had crashed into one of the world trade center towers and shit. Never did get to taste that sweet roll.

Dad?

goddamn! Top kek

Bob?

Godly underrated post

しんで

>>unachievable

haha, well no.

Mom?

Shet

Sis?

Cream team?

uncle ?

Oldie but a goodie.

This is just really shitty logic.

He was just a kid using his dad's computer back in 2009. There's so much bullshit on here but this is actually believable.

I feel like starting a thread for this.

fuckin got me

Dis one fuckin guy I used to chill with was a weird mother fucker. He used to eat oreos like nobody's business. Well one time I was like "Hey Pete, why do you have so many fuckin oreos all the time, playa?" And he said that he likes to twist the oreos apart. Then one side will have more cream than the other side and he sucked a little part of the cream out of the middle and spunked in the hole to fill it back up, and then he put the cookie back together. And I said "What the high holy fuck are you doin that shit for Pete? Damn!" I was upset because sometimes he'd offer me some oreos to eat when I was in his crib. He said he only did it erry once n a while, so I probably didn't eat one of them ones, but I said "Fuck Pete, probably isn't a guarantee, and I damn well need a guarantee that if I'm eatin a damn oreo cookie that your jizz aint in the motha fucka!" and that damn guy jus said that it was a guarantee that he couldn't offer me when it came to his oreos. Fuckin Pete and shit. Damn!

KEK Samefag.

papa?

please post "harder to strangle someone than I thought" thread please.

I am the guy that made that thread lol

Im starting a thread for this, with this picture son.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE STORY OF RHAJIT???

link it dude

Is that the TF2 heavy story?

holy fucking shit this made my dick hurt

I don't have the thread but here is an archive link. shit is epic.

4archive.org/board/b/thread/550127613

oops there is link.

klklklklklkk,mm,

i reply

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Use witch hazel bruh, my shrunk and disappeared within a few days.

Lol, whole tread of stupid childrens and one fatty.

ijho

>i know it's all shits and giggles

Nigger

wtf

lost hard

Fuckin Pete. One time that motha fucka telled me "Yo Ramone, did you know if you drink pineapple juice before you give a blowjob it doesn't taste so bad?" And I said, "Fuckin WHAT?!" An that fuckin Pete... he thought I said that cuz I didn't know WTF a blowjob was, and he say "You know, perform oral sex on a man?" and shit man, I knew what a blowjob was! I just didn't know why the fuck Pete was tellin me that pineapples make dick taste better. An how the fuck did Pete know in the first place? I told his ass that I don't give a FUCK how my dick tastes, and I don't give a double-fuck how his dick tasted because no dicks were getting sucked that night. Then he started laughin and shit, said he just was tellin me that for the next ho that was gonna suck my dick. But damn, I don't think that was the truth.

Fuck, that reminds me of one time fuckin Pete came over to my little sisters birthday party, and he brought a few goodies for the lil kids to eat and shit right? Well, he had some muffins and some fuckin cheese and shit. But then when he had it all set up next to the other shit for the party I seen it, and it was like time slowed way down and shit. He had brought oreos. My sisters little friend Kelly was just starting to bite into one of them and I thought, fuck, that mother fuckin Pete jazzed in that damn oreo cookie and Kelly is gonna eat that summitch. So with my lightning reflexes I ran across the room and knocked the cookie out of her hand. Well, her fuckin dad didn't know what the fuck I was doin so he kicked me in the back of the fuckin elbow when I wasn't lookin. That shit hurt! I still don't like people getting too close to my elbow with their feet to this fuckin day!

What's with the fucking moon runes...

df

vocaroo.com/i/s0nIr6caYtFW

god damn, now thats some creative problem solving. The stones on that man.

Of course, what your problem?

>One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

commie, we don't appreciate Russian around these parts

Kek

These are posted in Cucksian.

Nobody but a cuck can read them.

Fuckwit.

aww mannn.

Not the one I'm thinking about.

The story of Rhajit is an epic fedora friendzone story that spans a few decades of this indian guy.

By far the greatest greentext I've ever read

Who it "we"? You like to speak for all?

Fuck you, this has been on the top of r/Cred Forums for decades. You are a nigger.

W-who was taking the photos?

Why did he fuck up since he was in the clear? Damn autists, can't stop until they destroy every chance of recovering.

Gets me everytime.

fuq yu

Pete a weird mofo tho. I mean, I'm not sayin he couldn't pull hot bitches... but it's like he chose not to pull the hotties. He'd get real fat rachet hos then take a selfie when dey was givin his kack tha deep clean, and then he'd make a meme out of tha pic and hang it on the wall in his damn kitchen right by the damn table an shit. I'd tell his ass, "Damn Pete, I don't wanna see this shit while I'm eatin food, nigga!" but he'd just laugh and eat his omlet.

If you are the poorly educated redneck who isn't knowing Chinese, Russian, Japanese and English, I think, these are only your problems, bydlo.

My sides.

oh shit, forget my mom. I HAVE TO PROTECT MY MOTHERBOARD

dont

so close to

This, and the kid shitting on the hornet mascot. I'll never not laugh my ass off.

10/10

Fuck

you lil shit

Nice roll, faggot
If post ends in 2 God doesnt exist

if this shit is true... I can't even....

if this post ends in a digit god exists

jesus christ

>zero is a representation of nothing
>how did you fuck up this hard

pleb

legendary catfishman

If u dont reply to this your mom will die today

This thread is proof that Cred Forums is nothing but a combination of summerfags, newfags, and faggots.

Where are the true classic greentexts?
This is mainly people saving the occasional classic from other threads, people downloading and posting from /r/Cred Forums and people posting their own screencaps of the last year or so.

This thread is bad and you should all feel bad.

Cred Forums is dead.
Long live Cred Forums.