He lost. Fair and square. Former Trump supporter here and he fucking caked it. Can't believe I stuck up for that twat...

He lost. Fair and square. Former Trump supporter here and he fucking caked it. Can't believe I stuck up for that twat. What was I thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jbarro/status/780609015441227776
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-is-wrong-lester-holt-is-a-republican.html
nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

Pol is currently raiding all polls to bring in favor of Trump. Damage control at its finest.

You're lying.

Your girl Hillary only buys the economy size Depends because there's no guarantee she'll live long enough to use the whole pack.

Will someone please just kill them both?

When Cred Forums doesn't tolerate the bullshit from the CTR shills, they come to Cred Forums... how fucking sad and desperate...

>0.30 shekels have been deposited to your account. Thank you for supporting Hillary Clinton.

Someone with enough STAMINA

why would anybody willingly come to Cred Forums

>Your girl Hillary only buys the economy size Depends because there's no guarantee she'll live long enough to use the whole pack.
Sounds about as intelligent as I'd expect a Trump supporter to be. Carry on.

Explains why you have shit for brains if you come here for a reprieve.

Hillary said the best words, but didn't did anything to dispell the suspects over her.

at least trump is super smart and definitely never said global warming was a chinese hoax, and he would definitely never say it in writing and then deny saying it

Her strategy of letting him talk and have people realize he is a retard worked beautifully.

yeah, because we believe you and all
fuck off

Shhh. Use memes not facts.

He fucking bombed

Why does CTR overdue these things? It just solidifies in everybody's minds that shilling is real.

69c has been deposited to your account shitposter

You need to understand that all Clinton supporters are fucking morons. That's why your such a shitty troll.

Because they are dealing with a place that's relatively unfamiliar to them

everyone knows those internet polls are just click-bait bs. This stuff, however, matters:
twitter.com/jbarro/status/780609015441227776

Bait

*you're
Typical cognitive function of a Trump supporter. No facts, only anger.

But he was using the same strategy.

Thats inportant not
>terrorism
>supporting isis and a proxy war with Russia
>declining standard of living
>Decreasing race relations
>open borders

nope global warming and who "believes in it" or not

By continuously interrupting?

Lemme guess you're also part of the youtube heroes team? You sure shill for her....

Kek

ha, Trump....Strategy kek

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Shes fucking patronizing, vain and annoying.
Hes fucking stupid.

No one wins.

Typical cognitive function of a moron, nevermind who you support. It is the mark of a weak mind when you resort to criticizing grammar and spelling rather than the content of what is said. Let me explain to you how you sound to people who are actually intelligent.

Person one : the sky is blue
you : HAH! you didn't capitalize The or use a period. I win because you didn't use proper grammar and punctuation!

You are a fucking moron. just saying.

Trips of truth.

Trump only brought up Rosie O'Donnel ONCE. Clearly he lost.

Well, its the best those candidates can do, given their seniority.
I'm surprised kids on their lawns are not a big key point on the whole debate.

Youre not a former trump supporter, youre a paid idiot from CTR

CTR shill threads go in /pol. You don't get paid for pissing into a full pissbucket.

Typical cognitive function of a Trump supporter. Analysing only the smallest point of the argument whilst eliminating knowledge of the main point.

>You are a fucking moron. just saying.
>You are

>avoids having to choose between you're and your because he still doesn't know the difference

That's just it friend. You criticizing his grammar has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING other than your need to dodge what is being said with mindless banter about grammar in a misguided attempt to make yourself appear intelligent, when in reality it does the opposite.

>vote trump
>congress and senate block everything he wants to do
>he puts in justices that care about the constitution
>we get fucked for 4 years

OR.

>hillary wins
>congress / senate block her shit
>she puts in left wing angenda pushing nut job justices
>we get fucked for 50 years

The only valid reason to vote for trump is to have a court that will not shit all over everything for everyone and hope that pence runs the show becuase its not like he could be worse then trump.

Please don't shit up our boards, paid Hillary shitposter.

Simply proving my point. continue discussing HOW i say things, rather than WHAT i say. Couldn't have proven my point better myself. So stupid that you continue doing it as i'm talking about it. fucking hilarious how stupid most americans are.

>implying i am part of this discussion and not just a bemused onlooker

Nice one tinfoil hats. Just because someone disagrees with your opinion doesn't make them invalid. It's obvious when someone's a Trump supporter as they systematically eliminate their surroundings.

Nonetheless proving my point.

>endlessly repeats "YOU HAVEN PROVEN MY POINT"

That shill is already worn out, loser.

Another Trump supporter choosing to pretend the main point of my argument doesn't exist.
LOOK AT IT, it says:
>No facts, only anger

You're only proving my point you literal retard.

It's almost as if there actually aren't any paid shills and people are just shitposting because it's guaranteed to get a response.

Could that be it? Nah, I'm sure it's a massive billion dollar campaign by Clinton to capture the ever coveted "Fat NEET" vote.

"Caked it"? Never heard that phrase

Both of you are really this fucking autistic

As a longtime hillary supporter, after tonight her performance was so weak and unpresidential that I have no choice but to switch parties and become republican. I am now voting for trump.

Because you did prove it, and continue to. Anyone with a brain in their head can see what an idiot you are. People who resort to grammar to win an arguement have already lost the arguement.

>the ever coveted "Fat NEET" vote
AMEN

This is actually the cringiest bait I've ever seen.

She looked so smug at times, i wanted to punch her in the face more than normal.

>arguement
>arguement

PLS STOP

>having not paid a single bit of attention to his previous debates

typical

IS THE TRUMP MEME DEAD NOW????????

Loving all these in-denial Trumpheads. They cannot possibly fathom the fact that he was systematically dismantled and will resort to damage control by saying that people who disagree with them are being paid to do so.

Trying this hard to spread your message.

Go back to shillary's crotch, nigger

Yep. and i knew it was mispelled and didnt bother to fix it. because this is not a high school english class and it had and has no effect on the CONTENT of what i said, which is what matters. Not how i choose to spell a word or punctuate a sentence. Good day.

Being a conservative doesn't automatically mean you care about the constitution. All it means is that you interpret the constitution literally and in the context of the aftermath of the fucking revolutionary war. A conservative interpretation is in no way suitable for the modern, constantly changing landscape of american politics, yet people still think things will magically get better if they do the exact same things and think the exact same way we did a century or two ago.

>he lost
>check polls
>even on CNN and NBC he's 50/50
>everywhere else says trump won

>The year is 2035.
>Hillary Clinton has become Supreme Overlord of Earth.
>All buildings, public and private, are required to have 634 separate bathrooms, one for each official gender.
>Every citizen must pray to the 90-foot statue of Hillary Clinton in each town square, and all citizens must accept Hillary Clinton and Allah as God.
>The Internet still exists, but every site except islam.com and hillaryclinton.gov is fully blocked by impassable security systems. >Religion has been outlawed, except for Islam and Clintonism.
>Cis people are shot on sight. >Misgendering is a crime punishable by death.
>Black Lives Matter supporters are given tax breaks and free health care.

I think most sane people will look smug when they have to argue with a raging retard.

Pretty sure global warming is important dipshit. Come back when you learn how to use proper grammar and spell correctly.

And a better TEMPERMENT

None of them are trustworthy at the slightest.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Chelsea Clinton looks like mistress T google if you're not familiar.

>2016
>not knowing how to spell argument

She had a reason to be smug: Trump was winning the debate for her

This is propaganda.

I've always been an independent voter. I always will be too, I'm firmly "on the fence" as some call it because I carefully consider the politician's merits before I vote for them. I am the antithesis to people like you because I exercise the critical thinking skills that our ancestors have spent thousands of millennia evolving. I am a threat to you. You're probably more offended by the fact that I'm not playing the bullshit two-party game than you are by my inflammatory language. All you care about is getting your side to win, the actual nuts and bolts of what that presidency would even contain is completely irrelevant to you and what's worse is you'll fucking defend the awful bullshit that comes about.

yes it is, post this on every one of these threads you see

proving the point of

Truth in tweets.

awww, Do you need a safe space for you and your Trumpeteers?

This fool.

fuck, i couldn't put my finger on why MT looked so familiar. cannot unsee!

Grammar is an essential element to constructing a respectable argument. You utterly fail at it, therefore diverting possible sympathisers and making you look like the laughing stock of this thread.

Okay... just identify as gender queer and #BLM, play by the fucking rules and poof America is great again.

You fucking take that back, nigger. Chelsea ain't got shit on MT's fine ass.

Fuck, you guys are still going at it?

There's at least 2 of us fighting the illiterate retard by what it seems.

FUCK YOU BOI TRUMP 2K16!!!1!
He's unstopable

global warming is the only issue on that list that will lead to the end of the world quickly.

Trump is kill, all cuckservatives abandon ship! Soon all registered republicans will be rounded up and shot in the street!

Mhm. Grammar is all that matters. I've heard it before from every lame brained idiot on the internet. Continue on with your argument perfect grammar and spelling man! you will win people over with how proper your english is! What a big brain you must have. kek.

You know, I thought you were just a fool up until reading you want Pence to call the shots. Then I realize you're legitimately into homophobia and that bull. Go back to pol, faggot.

Jesus Christ, nobody fucking cares.

Quick question: If i am illiterate, how are you arguing with me? oh right, clearly i am literate because otherwise we couldn't have an argument. check and mate.

Awwww poor guys trying to rig the vote for their candidate. Doesn't this sound eerily similar to a claim Trump is making?

Clearly people do or we aren't having this discussion.

FUCK THE TIDES FOUNDATION AND ALL STORMFRONT USERS. FUCK YOU FOR MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING NIGGERSCUM

It doesn't matter who wins

Me
>Grammar is an essential element
You
>Grammar is all that matters

Taking things out of context much? You're actually retarded. You always seem to miss the point and deliberately pick on small things in order to sound like the bigger man. You twist points in your head and completely decontextualise them.

It's OK bro. You've come back down to reality. The apprentice and the memes are coming to an end soon.

Exaggeration. You fucking retard.

I didn't know CTR hung out on Cred Forums, too. Do you just come here to get your loli fix?

>$0.02 has been deposited in your account. Thanks for Correcting The Record!

Yeah he blew it.
What a fucking disaster.
Might as well just call it in and return the donors cash at this point.

Fucking great, now we got 4 wasted years of the ice queen to look forward to. Wonderful.

this meme isnt funny lol.avi

It does just a tiny bit more this time, if only as a vote for less modified free speech.

With what GUNS?

Another moron on d again proving the point of

Oh come on buddy you can use bigger words than that! Its obvious by now that you went to college and somehow equate your education to intelligence. Show everyone how intelligent you are with your mastery of the english language while keeping in mind that degrees in english are some of the lowest paying degrees on the planet. If it is so useful how come it is not valued in the real world, oh right, because you can't use english to design a skyscraper or a rocket, but you can use it to derail a legitimate argument that you are losing on the internet. Have a good day sir.

>meanwhile he's winning every news poll.
CTR, you don't have any power here.

At least you know you are full of shit.

>derail a legitimate argument

i must have missed the part where you had a legitimate argument

your original comment was literally

>You need to understand that all Clinton supporters are fucking morons. That's why your such a shitty troll.

holy fucking what

Ok, other than Crash Team Racing, what does CTR stand for?

The best analogy I can make about the debate is if you picture a baseball game and one team scores 5 runs in the first inning, then proceeds to lose 10-5 and committing 4 errors.

Hillary fucking obliterated this asshat after about the 20 minute mark. Before then I was quite nervous and getting ready to book a one way trip to Mars.

You know what's sad is some Trump supporters believe this, they think their life is on the line like the government literally wants them to die. So they vote for an "outsider" someone not part of the establishment. Not realizing that Trump is the 1% his comrades and him control the establishment

nope, thats not my post actually. I understand that Cred Forums is pretty complex for you, but seriously, how hard can it be to pay attention? oh right, pretty hard for you clearly.

The steam coming out of your ears just wafted over here,

20 cents has been deposited into your bank account. Thanks for Correcting The Record!

go on then, point me in the direction of your original argument then

Sounds about as faggoty as any average liberal. Off yourself.

Hello CTR. Shilling hard tonight aren't you.

This stuff is fake and gay anyways.

Considering the fact that your original point didn't make any sense, sure.

yep. because this is a cartoon and i am yosemite sam. The world you live in is an interesting place, just too bad that you are the only one who lives there. You don't realize it, but you just demonstrated that you have the mental faculties of a child.

That sounds gross

>Someone used inspect element!
>Let me put on my tinfoil hat and believe it at face value

Lol would you like me to think for you too?? Try reading the thread??

>avoiding questions with the clumsiness of trump

No seriously, try actually reading the thread. I can't read it for you friend.

Once again, it's exaggeration. I cannot comprehend the jumble of words you spewed out in that post. You lack argumentative substance. It's all just insults and "you're proving my point"

But yet you compare me to a child. Can a child construct the arguments that I construct? Can a child point out basic grammatical flaws?

I'll let those rhetorics speak for themselves.

>still not answering the question

Once again proving that all you do is exsaggerate and misrepresent everything i say or anyone who argues with you. AKA completely and utterly full of shit and in the worst way. Probably a jew.

>exsaggerate

I cant think or read things for you, if you arent intelligent enough to read the thread and see my argument, there is no reason to even talk to you clearly, which i will stop doing now. have a good one.

>signs off with a general nothingness statement, never answers the question

you do realize that i know its spelled incorrectly when i send the message right? it even puts a little red line under it as if to say "hey if you want to waste time and spell this correctly this is the time" sadly i have better things to do than worry about my spelling on an internet forum, such as actually discuss things that have real meaning and substance rather than nitpick grammar and spelling.

what is inspect element?

>needing an internet browser to check your spelling

You basically copied my comment
Albeit in an illiterate manner

>being this petty

But seriously both you faggots shut up so we can go back to basking in Trumps humiliation

>not taking a fucking second to correct it when you know it wasn't spelled right
>bragging about it like that makes you smart

Now you are pretending that you didnt know it was sarcasm! too fucking funny.

So you are saying you are too stupid to recognize obvious sarcasm? k.

Bragging? I didn't bring it up. nice try though.

>current year
>arguing with some anonymous cunt
>nyr i was being sarcastic

>you right now

>lying this badly

Trump really sucked a fat one tonight. I wonder what it's like to be a republican slowly realizing that your candidate was put in the race to ensure that Clinton won.

People like you are why people go on killing sprees. You seriously need a bullet in your head. Nothing of value to add to anything, not even a discussion online. One day the world will be rid of jews, then, and only then, will the world know peace and happiness.

my nigga

One off from Satan trips proves that you are retarded

yep. proves it beyond a doubt.

>I'm getting my ass blown out by anons
>time to be edgy
>siggydiggy

When Trumps campaign tries to spin a microphone malfunction when his mic never even cut out and every word he said was heard even they know he lost this round

kek

hahaha holy shit what a clown

He's just waiting to drop all his bombs in the next couple debates and let Hillary burn out in this early stage

>that makes you smart
>Taking things out of context much
>important dipshit
>The year is 2035.
>fucking revolutionary war
>A conservative interpretation is in no way suitable
>IS THE TRUMP MEME DEAD NOW????????

nah, not edgy, just honest. sometimes the truth is "edgy" but that doesn't make it any less true.

MEOW?

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

She got fucking murdered.

So what's it like being 16?

Get out of here with that shit, you sick son of a bitch!

I bet you're the kid of kid that say's "it's actually a trilby" when someone asks you why you're wearing a fedora in 2016

MEOW?!

>implying she won
He could have railed her and he went easy.
She used all of her ammunition she had tonight and will have fuck all left for the next two debates.
He wins the long game she can smile and take one tonight.

seriously just fking kill yourself.

cool story. I was paid to support Clinton too, but took their money and downloaded there files of all the other shills. Which one are you?

>being this delusional

Trump got pounded in the ass harder than your dad pounds you.

i bet you gargle cum and have aids.

You're aware that the economy size usually is the biggest size, right? Since you buy more you pay less per item, thus it's called economy size.

Someone's no longer holding back on the big guns. You're intimidating.

> H-he... he went easy guys! I p-promise!

All trump knows how to do is act belligerent, and that's all America saw tonight.

She fired every ounce of ammunition she had on him and even had her shill bring up the birther bull shit and his taxes.
He handled it like a boss and didn't stoop to her level.
She and the cuck moderator tried to smear him all debate long and he didn't take the bait.
If he went all out he could have ruined her in front of the entire world but he had class.

>implying that /pol can organize
>implying that /pol has the number to rig a poll
>implying that /pol can be a personal army for trump
>implying that trump lost
>implying that peoples hate for clinton would make them vote for trump

kill yourself

Because CNN has no agenda.

I am simply mirroring your behavior at this point. And no, clearly it is you who is intimidating since you won the argument so clearly with your correct spelling and grammar.

No facts just insults.
Typical democrat.

Everyone keeps saying she uses up all her ammunition but it's not true. Trump is Reagan, and Hillary is Iran. He's going to keep feeding her ammunition until he loses the race.

The moderator was biased, on the second half the questions were made for Clinton. First half he did fine though.

>being this much in denial

right? democrats are fucking idiots. oh and by the way, i was a democrat in my teens and 20s. what changed? i grew up.

He was mostly interrupting when Hillary either or words in his mouth or lied about her own achievements.

"All trump knows how to do is be belligerent" is a fact m80, sorry you backed the wrong candidate.

Yeah because he's fucking up so much that she has endless amounts of negative things to say about him.
Try getting out of your basement and going to a Trump rally and you'll see the honest truth.
He's going to win and none of you brainwashed cucks can do anything to stop it.

ARE WE GOING ON THE BUS AGAIN TODAY MISS FRIZZLE?

They're both fucking idiots.

>CTR shills

>Implying they would bother pissing into this ocean of piss when the rest of the internet/world tries to forget we exist

CTR wastes their time on Facebook and Reddit, not Cred Forums. Jesus christ.

who in their right mind would vote for this bitch?

don't mind me

Go to a trump rally? Why? So I can see the adverse effects of mass incest?

yeah but at least republicans don't want me to feel sorry simply because i was born a white man.

fuck, saved a thumbnail

mfw every right wing fucktard thinks every democrat is a radical SJW fucktard.

You criticized the poster for it though. You were the one who introduced the non-issue. They blasted you for it but you managed to muster a "no u".
You used his grammar and spelling as a premise to conclude the poster was angry except you presented an unsound premise. Typical pedantic behavior on your part. Also you're a faggot.

Once again you are assuming we are a singlular person

I went to a Hillery rally once. I lost a few IQ points.

If you aren't a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Probably from lack of oxygen to the brain. But hey, you can't help it if your huge man tits inhibit your breathing.

k

I'm still voting for him.

> the solution
> the problem

As if life is that black and white

1/2

>back the wrong candidate
As if the race was over.
If you think that after one debate you're an idiot.
Hillary is tied in a couple blue wall states and it's just going to get better for Trump.
She acted like a vicious hateful cunt going after petty things while Trump stayed on topic.
And her moderator was clearly in her corner.
Trump will win and in a short amount of time you're gonna come to your senses and realize he's a positive force for the US.

2/2

Trump let his own arrogance lead him to that car crash of a debate. If he'd spent some time preparing he could have been a contender. Boasting about his wealth and "business" accumen does not make a CIC. Rehashing the old email scandal has Hillary nonplussed; move on Donald, show us you can be a legitimate threat, not just a noisesome sabre rattler.

>ITT: butthurt yanks

Trump said it was smart to not pay taxes.
By setting this precedent he is incouraging others not to pay taxes
No taxes = no government
Are you an anarchist or just retarded?

Original Content.

No rational person watched that debate and switched from Trump to Clinton. However this is Cred Forums is I guess rational people are at a premium.

mhm. i said those things. that is neat. even if you are different people, you aren't really. both mindless drones. I mean technically 2 ants are different entities but are they really that different? nope.

No rational person watched the debates and switched from Clinton to Trump. Trump is all emotional appeal with no substance. A rational person would not be tricked by his eccentric facade.

But without government who will steal my wages and give them to israel and saudi arabia?

>Moderator brings up birther and taxes issue
>Move on trump
The Clinton's can't move past those two issues and you want Trump to budge on the fact she was being investigated by the FBI?
Are you actually fucking retarded?
Her campaign even started the birther bull shit and she wants to lay it on Trump.
She and the moderator were baiting him all the way and he dealt with it like a boss.
Your goddess fantasy is over friend its time to call it a day.

Wait, you're voting on how they spoke at a "debate". Wow you do realise her polices haven't changed right? Underage kid to the max.

400Lbs of lies

He did not fucking say it was smart to not pay taxes.
You're an idiot.

is that a small donald trump?

Without government, who will pay the military to protect your retarded ass?

>All emotional appeal
As opposed to being a mechanical puppet that spews out lines rehearsed and regurgitated throughout 30 years.

i fucking hate you

Considering our military is in shambles I'd say no one's paying them now.

you do know you're only building resentment towards hillary.

stop posting here, you aren't helping anyone.

>He deployed another self-defeating interruption as Clinton listed reasons Trump might be avoiding releasing his tax returns. “Maybe he doesn’t want the American people, all of you watching tonight, to know that he’s paid nothing in federal taxes,” Clinton said. Trump, apparently confirming the charge, blurted, “That makes me smart.”

>implying the military protects american citizens.

>Gives up after one debate
What were you intrigued by the mechanical puppet that is HRC?
You're a fucking pussy.

> Military in shambles
> only country that spends a greater percent of their GDP on military is North Korea
Nice try m8

It's always great when Rose O' Donald gets mention in a debate.

Again he didn't directly say not paying taxes makes me smart.
You could probably work at CNN with the way you twist words.

She looks and acts like a zombie. Zombie-Clinton.

What is he saying when he says "that" then? What is "that" that makes him smart?

If that's the case why are we so behind on technology?
If you actually believe we've been pumping money constantly into the military after the war in Iraq you are fucking retarded.

shill

Clearly not the part about him not paying taxes.
He's being fucking audited ffs you'd think if he spend years not paying taxes they'd be able to find out right?
The fact that he's not in prison right now only destroys Hillary's bull shit superstition.

> behind technologically
What don't we have that other countries do?

>confirming the charge, blurted, “That makes me smart.”

respect

Poor Trumpkins. Losers. Promptly kill yourselves.

I'm not a conservative, but I want you to know this post is peak irony.

Wouldn't be the first time a presidential candidate dodged prison

I dunno man. Kinda looks like you're shilling.

This debate was no different from the republican ones. He stood against a biased mod and relentless assault and did just fine. No spectacular, but he didn't put his foot in his mouth, which was what they wanted.

I remember the live threads. At first when he was attacking Hillary, the shills were like "no don don't do that it makes you look bad" and when he switched to defense they were like "why isn't he attacking her?"

At this point does anyone actually fall for concern trolling anymore? Just go vote.

Heated toilet seats with built-in bidets you fucking numbskull.

Lets pretend that the "Interruption" category didn't exist and this was just a tally of avoiding questions and explaining policies.

No true Scottsman.

Wanna get me a job shilling please? I'm poor

Good b8, m8. I totally fell for it.

As stated in the debate our Nuclear armaments are 10-20 possibly 30 years out of date.
We don't have nearly enough ships to fit the standard of our Navy.
Our aircraft is out of date and clearly we have fuck all for cyber security.

>But he was using the same strategy.
A shame he didn't think it through. Then he would have realized that she actually fucking prepared for the debate.

As one is supposed to.

Yes, we need more nukes to start another cold war

As if this tally matters.
Its all about how the American people saw the debate and we'll know shortly in the polls.

Shill supporter makes anti-trump thread pretending to be former supporter. Lol nice try bill, but shouldnt you be stuffing cigars in hogbeast gash?, shits so cash

You show me a rational person who switched to supporting Trump and I'll admit that they posted a No True Scotsman fallacy.

I mean, you're all a bunch of 400 pound bedridden hackers anyway, right?

>He lost. Fair and square.

I don't get it.
How could he lose
when she's incapacitated
by a debilitating medical condition?

Oh, so you'd rather sit back and have the most threatening weapon known to man jammed up your ass while being unable to counter attack with equal force.
You'd rather see us wiped out of existence for the good of the world than protect ourselves.
Typical weak democrat with no spine.

Such wit much wow.
Laugh while you can faggot.

What a dubious remark

>gets called out
>doubles down
"Th-this is different. I swear"

Lol Cred Forums rigged the polls with scripts. It's nice that they accuse liberals of censorship and violations of freedom of speech and they rig the polls and accuse the opposition of voter fraud.

Here's why it matters:

When you ask someone the hard questions about X mutual topic, are you going to vote for the candidate who avoided 9 or the one who avoided 1?

What does that say about the transparency of the government you're electing?

Actually...

Was that an attempt at blank-verse poetry or something?

Or are you just that much of a useless waste of oxygen?

found the 500-pound hacker

ya what the fuck are you doing here?

I'd ask you the same question.

Hey, I know you!
You're the guy who helped Trump prep for the debate!
Perfect Trump answer.
It sounds like it's coming right out of his mouth.

What's transparent is the fact the moderator was in Hillary's corner big time.
She more than likely knew the questions before hand and was better prepared to answer them.
Not because "She was home preparing to be the President".
As if she's better for not campaigning or holding a press conference for nearly a year.
She isn't campaigning because no one is coming to her rally's and she has to hijack local events to seem like she has followers.

400 you insensitive shit

>shill
>supporter

ooh look mom I posted a bunch of cheeto keywords omg I'm so cool wowee

I can't even tell you to fuck off to Reddit because you'd drag the average IQ over there down so much.

I literally heard his spokesperson on tv say "He's not changing his position on immigration, he's changed the words he's using" - Katrina Pierson

None of you brain washed CNN libtards listen to reason anyway so why wouldn't I just treat you like trash and move on.

>was better prepared to answer them
...yes

>knew the questions before hand
...no

>What's transparent is the fact the moderator was in Hillary's corner big time.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-is-wrong-lester-holt-is-a-republican.html

lol damage control trump fools

Liberal bias detected!

>you brain washed CNN libtards
this is your brain on, I dunno, crushed and microwaved cum cheetos or some shit
either way, don't do it, kids, or you'll end up like this dip

>None of you brain washed CNN libtards listen to reason anyway so why wouldn't I just treat you like trash and move on.

How do you live with yourself?
It must be a nightmare, lol.

I'd hate to be your parents.

>gets called out
I didn't say shit dude, I'm just telling you to find a rational person and prove them wrong.

>Asks trump about his taxes
>Asks trump about the birther bs
Yeah he's REALLY in his corner.
Not only did he not ask Shillary about the Clinton foundation.
He didn't ask her about her emails and the fact she was under federal investigation.
You're literally a fucking faggot please kys.

>What's transparent is the fact the moderator was in Hillary's corner big time

You need to prove this, otherwise you're just as fact-checkable as trump.

Speaking of which, here are the list of facts checked by the committee.

nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Let me beat you to the "But the fact checkers are also in Hilary's corner!"

Their job is to check the facts of claims made. The reason why they're heavily negative of Trump is because the claims he made were factually incorrect.

THIS
H
I
S

Thank-you. The record has been corrected.

This is the worst YLYL thread in a long time

>she was under federal investigation
how much did they find? HOW MUCH DID THEY FIND?

the fact that someone as retarded as you continues to live and breathe oxygen bothers me somewhat

Neither of you are wealthy enough to benefit from HRC being in office no matter how hard you shill.
She stated she wants to spread wealth to everyone and not just the top
>wants to raise tax on the middle class
Bravo Hillary full fucking retard.

I totally misunderstood your comment and thought you were the previous idiot. Turns out I was the shitiot this time. Sorry.

Hillary supporters are being paid to go online and Correct the Record!!

IN OTHER WORDS....

Debunking Trump lies is a full-time job lol

>The record has been corrected.
everyone-who-disagrees-with-me-is-a-shill.jpg.exe.pdf.bmp

go get cucked by a fucking nigger or some shit, you braindead puddle of afterbirth

GOD i fucking cringed when you spoke could you SHUT THE FUCK UP

>le good day sir
kys

>no matter how hard you shill.

just go and read , thanks

Sure am glad you lads are here to continually correct the record. I'd be lost without you.