So I went through with a full gender transition a few years ago when I turned 18 and right now...

So I went through with a full gender transition a few years ago when I turned 18 and right now, like 30 min ago I just "snapped out of it." I was standing in the middle of Sephora in the mall looking for a lipstick and I just felt like a wave of disgust come over me. I feel like I did before I started any of the bullshit but now its too late, I can't believe what I did to myself and my life.

jesus what have i done...

i feel ill

Show us your tits.

anybody? I need someone to talk to about this

no way, in fact i'm sickened by the fact I have them now

I'll believe it when I see it.

I had the snip, I don't even have a penis anymore

Why'd you transition in the first place? And sickened how?

dude stop, i'm trying to get help here

I almost read 30 minutes as having turned 30.

Well, I mean, you've to reap what you sow. You had to know that you weren't getting an actual body swap, though.

wat

post pics or gtfo

>Why'd you transition in the first place?
For the life of me I can't remember. I'm sickened because I can't believe i'm living like this. I feel like this is a moment of clarity.

Eeyup.... There's that suicide rate

how does that shit feel?

Will u transition back or stick with i??

Kill yourself faggot.

I'm 22.

> You had to know that you weren't getting an actual body swap, though.
actually I pass 100% that's whats freaking me out. I look like a fucking girl and I can't see myself in the mirror now, I see a stranger.

How old are you now?

just be my qtpi gf :)

Die fag

I can't even recall, I seriously feel like I just popped into this body. I guess it just feels numb down there.

RIP in pepperoni OP

Ah. You're hitting massive identity issues, then. Pretty common in your early 20s. Wouldn't surprise me if there were some hormonal effects going on, too. First things first: don't do anything rash.

whoopsie

Dw op id fuck your tight little asshole and give you a reacharound

Your still a beatiful faggot

Post nudes

post pics or fuck off

pics or it didnt happen, tits or gtfo, etc, etc

riiiight

You had you duck chopped off? Why? You were born something that you could stab stuff with, I mean, they're ugly as sin, but having a duck is great, all the dikes and women wish they had them. Why? Fuck, why?

I'm not a fag. Before I did any of this I was an alpha and banged skanks. Not even lying, I was in football and I worked weekends framing houses. Now I guess I work at an office filling out paperwork.

Well as far as I remember I haven't had a date like this, I haven't been with a man or anything like that.

Idiot, that's normal.

Go talk to someone.

You're experiencing a lack of identity because you transitioned so fully that your head is making you think you need to change everything else as well, and it's terrified, and is turning that fear into disgust.

Huh.

Well, first off, . It's no meme.

But I mean, you came to the wrong place to get help, 100%... like I said before... you really need to know what you're getting yourself into before you do things. Take it slow.

Again, Cred Forums is not a psych evaluation room. It's an anonymous image board with a lot of people with their dicks out about 92% of the time.