So I have a problem Cred Forums, I LOVE McDonald's. So much so...

So I have a problem Cred Forums, I LOVE McDonald's. So much so, i go everyday and order a nice ol' Big Mac (Like pic related) but EVERY DAMN TIME I go to McDonald's for the past week there has been this freaking goofus there! He taunts me saying "Big Mac Big Mac look at all your back fat!" and i am getting sick and tired of trolls ruining my day! I GET IT, the only love i'll ever have is the Big Mac. BUT WHO CARES!? How would that freaking GOOFUS feel if i taunted him while he made love to his girlfriend?! I'm in tears right now ans i don't want to give up my love! what should i do!

shut the fuck up and kick his ass be a man.

Bump

>what should i do!

Maybe go and order another hot, fresh Big Mac™ from McDonalds® to cool you down.

user, if he is there everyday day then he either works there, in which case you record him and go to his manager saying he is the reason you will not be returning, OR he is also eating Mcdonalds everyday, in which case he has no leg to stand on.

get a double quarter pounder to confuse him.

>Big Mac (Like pic related)
>posts image of cheese burger

Bait/10

McDonalds is trash. Go to Five Guys and order some cajun fries. They dont put msg on everything like the clown does.

>goofus

top kek!

this

I haven't laughed this hard here since that dude posted about his incredibly gay basketball team!

How about stop eating shit and drop some weight you fat cuck.

Big Mac Big Mac look at all your back fat.

I'm fucking dying right now.

Nigga that's a quarter pounder

Nice big Mac you fat fuck. Made me want a quarter pounder w/ cheese though

Royale with cheese

This. Use your size to an advantage. Nail him to a wall like a Sumo Wrestler then just stomp him into the floor.

Bonus points if you force-feed him a Big Mac after you feed him his teeth. Make him gum it down or choke on it.

You're retarded
It's clearly a McChicken Wrap

why would i let him taste the meat of my love?!

Because he hates it. But one taste could change his mind. Believe me, once he swallows the meaty goodness that is choking him to death he will love it.

/thread

If you don't want him to taste the meat of your love, maybe you should let him taste your love meat.

HES A FREAKIN GOOFUS THOUGH

Maybe if you weren't such a fatty you could eat plants and not have to deal with that.

Why the fuck wouldn't I want MSG? MSG is delicious.

5/7 had a hearty chuckle

>Big Mac
>Just a Mcdouble with an extra bun inbetween
>paying more than it's worth
Just order a McDouble with Big Mac sauce...

>Big Mac Big Mac look at all your back fat!

>pic related is a whopper from BK

Fuck off troll, go plague Cred Forums for a bit.