Goodbye Cred Forums, thanks for the keks. Time for a better life

Goodbye Cred Forums, thanks for the keks. Time for a better life.

Pic related, it's my aspirations

You'll be back...

Don't bring negativity into this thread Cred Forumsro, we're all here instead of living our lives. This place should really be more supportive of its fellow anons improving their lives

Ditching an obsession with a website and replacing with an obsession with women isn't really an improvement. You need balance in everything, don't try to quit something cold because when you inevitably fail, you will only feel worse about yourself.

see you on friday

Define better..like get a girlfriend or something?

Lmao i know obsessing over anything is unhealthy, I just meant finding a hot woman, not that I want to fuck as many women as possible.

Ok see you next week

Like stop wasting my time here, get outside and hike, meet new people in general, focus on college, practice instruments more etc.
All the things that I should be doing instead of being on here, unproductive.

Thanks for your support keyboard warriors. Can't anyone in Cred Forums be real for a bit? Jesus Christ, life isn't a joke

Did mum and dad pay for college or yourself i only ask cause that may limit ur freedoms u know...studeny debt and shit

This. kek

I work full time to pay for it. Not any loans yet, but once I transfer to a uni I'll have to take out one.

Elaborate

See you next week Fred.

U studying something useful? Not fucking gender studies or some other liberal arts shit?

nigga i come here at the end of my long work days looking for a quick laugh or fap before my wife gets home, or after she goes to bed.

i'm not rich by any means, but you can live a decent life and be a Cred Forumstard

Protip you can fuck a lot of women and surf the web. Imagine that pleeb.

Ok, bye again.

I know "everything in moderation". I just have an addictive personality, and I find myself coming here too much. To the point where I feel it's distracting me from the things I should be doing. So right now in life, I need to let this go.

I stayed away from 4ch for almost 3 years, still came back, we all do...