Would you Cred Forums?

Would you Cred Forums?

Could you kindly, dear user, please use English?

Huh?

I don't understand.

did fucking Jaden Smith himself write this illegible piece of shit?

yes

I honestly have no idea

Would I fourth Grade school and did? What thinking in your head?

Would I? It do

Open is a fag

If you were any way, shape, or form trying to portray the question: for $100000 would you have sex with that chick, then yes.

Fuck meant OP.

Autocorrect is gay

Seen that earlier today. I'm gonna assume that wasn't intended as a joke and someone just seriously screwed up

Bump

Too late, dubs spoke

>If this your is teacher 4th grade and school you teaches for she can.
?

Sage in all fields

Did Sarah Palin write that?

esl

>If she was your 4th grade teacher, would you teach at the same school as her now for $100,000.

I don't see how you guys are having trouble understanding this. He basically wants to know if you would take a pay better than most teacher salaries to deal with retards and other little kids for a small chance that you get to see her in the lounge daily and maybe have some small talk if you aren't beta enough.

What the fuck op?

you need to back to 4th grade, for that fucking grammar

>If she was your 4th grade teacher
That doesn't make sense though, that implies you're a 4th grader and she's teaching you. What kind of fucking school hires a 9 year old?

>if this your is 4th grade and school you teaches for she can

Operator here, some nignog shared this today, he's always posting incomprehensible shit in fucking niggerspeak.

Jungle fever got smash would

Read it dumbasses, it's asking if for 100k you would teach if she can and was as a 4th grader.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Not yet no but decided using the look isn't.

>If this your teacher 4th grade and school you teaches for she can.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Exactly what it says.

If this is what you're implying then yeah I would. I'm already a teacher anyway.

I would totally school can teaches for her

LoL op good that question
But has anyone really been far. Even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

What the actual fuck is with all the gibberish on this fucking site anymore. I swear half the people on here don't speak fucking English whatsoever, and just shit out whatever they manage to string together from a mix of google translate and fucking autocorrect

HOLY SHIT THIS NEW MEME IS OFF THE HOOK

the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Take you, and your unfunny shit-tier "xddd it makes no sense xddd" Facebook quality meme. And get the fuck off Cred Forums you normie piece of shit

i'm FUCKING TRIGGERED

Because Dennis is a bastard man

well really the issue somewhat to possibly have the uneven honestly

Off by one

I JUST REPOSTED THIS TO FB, OP
THIS IS THE FRESHEST NEW MAYMAY IN MONTHS

Fuck her? I'd fuck her for 0. Hell, i'd pay to fuck that.

What?

Seen this earlier its implying he was to busy staring at dat ass to learn english. Whats not to understand?

I used to have a teacher like this in high school. Apparently she went around town a lot and fucked a lot of the guys in my class. She even bragged about it in class and kept making blowjob gestures in class whenever anyone asked her. She was slutty as fuck.

god public school must have been awesome

I"m high as balls and this thread is tripping me out wtf

Were you home schooled?

THIS THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY STORMFRONT AND THE TIDES FOUNDATION.

private schooled

the ultimate nightmare

Did Trump fucking write this?

all of you autists took the bait.

This is literally the same thing as "has anyone even go as far as to even look more like?"

Private schools can be okay if you go to a good one which is expensive as heck. I went to a private school before to take a course that I needed which my school didn't give, a lot of the kids there were really pretentious, you know, the 'my dad is rich and I dont care, I'm just gonna inherit his money and fuck studying' type. I saw a spanish girl there once who was a qt hanging out with some skeleton (dude legit didn't weigh anything more than 40 kg), she kept talking about sex in front of him to everybody and apparently one day he snapped and broke up with her. I wonder what she looks like now though.

>all of you autists took the bait.
like u

tahnks man, we really didn't understand that it was intentionally misworded, thanks for being super intelligent and halping us unde3rstand that, thanks a lot! youre awesome!

I am for confuse at do thing this

all of u autists took the bait.

This is literally the same thing as "I was just pretending to be retarded!"

all of (you) took the bait.

This is literally the same thing as "I got found out for being a fucking retarded dipshit and attempted damage control!"