Does anyone else feel like the debate was really scripted? Like Donald is "winning" too easily...

Does anyone else feel like the debate was really scripted? Like Donald is "winning" too easily? I mean I voted for him in the primary... but win or lose it feels like the same old bullshit going on

anyone else feel the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WozEaFcmBhQ
nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs&t=101
youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs
youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really, because you're the first person I've seen anywhere on the net who felt that Trump won in any way.

he got pretty much stomped, kiddo.

You are retarded. Commit a felony so you are forcibly removed from the pool of eligible voters.

Were we watching the same debate, OP?

He won pretty handily early on, sure, when they were talking about serious policy questions. But then the "moderator" realized very quickly that actually discussing the interests of the American People was making Trump look a little bit too good, so he very quickly derailed the conversation into petty attacks against Trump and mushy feelings-issues like, "Hillary is making history because she's a woman, and you said bad things about her. Are you a shitlord bro!??!?" to put Trump on the defensive and make Hillary look poised and calm.

He got demolished.

Even Clinton had to suppress smiling from how easy it was to make him look like a fool.

I dislike both candidates but was surprised how bad Trump was.

This dicke man loooks like my cunt old dady

Trump blew it

Stop watching Fox News and join us in reality

What the fuck you talkin' about kid?!
Trump got schlonged

Implying hillary could stomp someone

The moderator was a liberal he gave hillary the floor it definitely was not fair for trump

Chelsea Clinton looks like mistress T google if you're not familiar.

>liberal
Try again
Lester Holt is a registered Republican

>not fair for trump
Poor guy
youtube.com/watch?v=WozEaFcmBhQ

It's the american political system, what the fuck do you think?

Liberal =/= Democrat

nice bait.

CTR in full force in this thread

Prepare for the god emperors rule kids.

Literally none of this happened.

Well, you might be feeling they're scripted because presidential debates aren't debates. They're mostly just "recite talking points" with insults. But they TRY to stick to talking points. So they're not really engaged with each other. In fact, most of the argument happened between trump and the moderator.

Actually, yes it does. There are no more Liberals in office as Republicans and there are no Conservatives in office as Democrats.

I don't think anyone changed their mind tonight.

I watched the stream on C-Span you filthy plebeian.

Literally all of it happened. The debate started on the Economy, and ended with, "TRUMP YOU ARE LITERALLY SEXIST HITLER, HOW DO YOU RESPOND?"

If anything would be scripted, it would be towards Hillary.

>winning to easily
lol ok
8/8 gr8 b8 m8

>TRUMP YOU ARE LITERALLY SEXIST HITLER

Lets not pretend like that isn't what you like about him.

>it was the mic's fault

Sad!!

Agreed. Trump dominated. GG Hilldog.

trump fuckin won that shit fair and square

get cucked, soft goy

Fuck off shill, stop assuming.

Most definitely. It was interesting see Trump pointing out that he never supported the Iraq war, going through a full minute listing by memory all the interviews he did over a ten year period on the subject only to have the moderator say 'well you did in 2002'.
The best parts were when trump went off script.

Trump won but who fucking cares? Nobody is changing their vote based on this.

Clinton won but who fucking cares? Nobody is changing their vote based on this.

I agree, I admire that he can handle himself under pressure with these questions that where thrown his way

I like Trump but you retards are falling for obvious bait, holy shit. You guys are too autistic to vote.

>he never supported the Iraq war
except that he did
on air
on the Howard Stern show for the whole world to hear
oh yeah i forgot
"ask Sean Hannity he'll tell you I like totally thought it was a bad idea and stuff"
fucking pathetic per usual

>Trump won
>YFW he didn't

I was actually way more interested in the parts of the "debate" where he talked about not trying to act like Team America: World Police anymore and incentivizing businesses to invest in our country again.

But I know all of that "peace and prosperity" shit just isn't all that important to you mushy social justice types, so I guess I'll stop talking about it.

Trump only won for people who already hate Hillary. Anybody who followed her political career over the last three decades could point to any one of her current talking points and recall her taking an almost completely opposite stance in years past. I don't believe that most people on either side thinks that she believed a lot of what she said tonight, at least those over 35 that is.

>I was just kidding guys
>I swear

This debate was one of the rare opportunities for Trump supporters to realise what it's like when someone (an entire committee of Reps/Dems mind you) actually fact checks the things he says.

nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Lester Holt (host) is a registered Republican. Everyone else is complaining that he let Trump walk all over him and it's only here where I'm reading "He was so biased!"

Christ

I haven't trusted that bitch ever, but there are people that do. Fucking idiots.

>he never supported the Iraq war

Sure he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs&t=101

>an entire committee of Reps/Dems mind you
So a team composed of his enemies? Wow so unbiased!

That's how you know he lost. Every word he uttered was heard and it never cut out once. The campaign doesn't even have faith that they did good.

Does that make the facts checked any less correct?

Read the link
>Did in fact support the Iraq war (with link to the audio recording)
>Outdated accusation against China's economic policy
>Incorrect about the US's nuclear development
>Did in fact accuse China of saying climate change was a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese.

etc etc

The guy is just full of stuff he made up.

Not even OP, it just looks like bait. You're so autistic you can't tell, and so paranoid that when somebody informs you of this, you think they must be trying to trick you. It's okay, I don't judge you for it, but falling for this is pretty bad. OP either left already or is just watching 2-3 trolls take his place while you guys sperg out.

I was not replying to your post, just to the part I quoted.

trump has flip flopped far more than she has.

The fact that until last year he was her biggest fan is the worst

Trump didn't lose, he just didn't mop the floor with her like we all thought he would. Various polls on google search show that that most people think Trump won the debate. Except for CNN which doesn't count since they are biased toward Hillary.

>Wow so unbiased!
And I'm addressing that point.

The fact checking committee did their job. Their job was not to make any candidate look good, their job was to check the facts behind their claims. The reason why there are so many checks against Trump's claims is because he made claims that were factually incorrect.

>like we all thought he woul
people seriously thought that?

> polls
Cred Forums brigaded those, but I imagine SRS or Tumblr did too. I think they probably balanced out.

I guess ill be the second one.

>on the net

go to sleep, pappy.

You must live in Trump's alternate universe, because she actually won the debate point by point, while mopping the floor with his silly ass.

You trust trump more? The man that got this far off of selling snakeoil, the man who lies about what he has said and done not even 10 minutes after he says it in a televised debate, and is trying to con america into paying his own construction company ungodly sums for a never ending project that will start needing repairs by the time it's done?

Just go ahead and buy his book you fool. Might as well start donating to him as well. You can only stop donating by contacting your bank account, but im sure you wont have any need to stop paying Trumps stupidity tax.

Wrong. He was the only one asked questions and was interupted 16 times, Hillary was interrupted 0 times during her time to speak AND was asked ZERO questions regarding specific FBI releases from Friday which are the key point of the investigation. Almost like they know that the news cannot get out...

I don't care whether they are biased or not. I am saying that them being "an entire committee of Reps/Dems" isn't a supporting fact of your thesis, which you imply by the words "mind you".

Trump's sole purpose for running was to switch to republican, destabilize the part, and make it easier for his pal Hillary to win.

Then he fucked up and won the party nomination. He cant do anything right

If you really want to make a Howard Stern interview where Trump said nothing that made it sound like he was really for it when taken altogether, saying that he wished it was done correctly the first time.

He said we don't really know the enemy, but yeah I guess not even a year after 9/11, hardly the bloodlust being pumped out by the neocons within the Dem and Rep parties of whom Hillary was very much aligned with. This is a limp argument especially considering all the flak Trump took for being very vocal against the war during that same time period.

Trump was drugged for sure, the CIA or FBI definitely put something in his drink

She also didn't ramble wildly off topic to avoid answering the presented questions.. thereby requiring a moderator to step in and bring things back to the topic.

I bet the jews did it

Go to sleep CTR you're gonna need it for the upcoming WIKILEAKS DUMP

MEOW?

Wtf is this picture even. How is that even remotely bad.

Lets seriously forget the "Interruptions" category and pretend that never happened. Cmon, he really didn't win this one at all.

TPP......P?

i think perhaps that you are a nigger lover

He rambles while she programmatically responds in order to avoid further self-incrimination. Do not mistake strategic silence and PAID Thinktank-Generated talking points with wisdom...

It is unbecoming of your true intellectual potential to do so.

You do know the moderator was a republican, right?

What I noticed most was just how terrible trump answered the questions. He kept trying to go back to his tried and true playbook, but it didn't work and he just awkwardly started sipping water.

I was a paid Clinton shill, but I downloaded thousands of files from the Clinton Campaign. I have all the dox on every single internet shill for Hillary Clinton. The dump will be released tomorrow on DCleaks. AMA

Fucking idiots... You think we don't recognize you CTR? Go back to your response list for this one...

The avoided question by Hilary was about the email thing. She just gave it a "Yeah I fucked up" and left it there. I don't think there's really any good response to give on it apart from that.

Kudos to her tho for answering all the other questions, 9:1 is just embarrassing.

How does it feel to have a post number that is one off from ending in 420?

>booo hooo big bad banks stealin mah moneyz

>trusting teamsters

youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs

Unions are more corrupt than any bank

Wrong. He was skipping exposures. Clinton was fully expecting the Haiti files to be released on stage, She would then scream "IM SORRY I MAKE MISTAKES AND IM A HUMAN" Instant Poll results: Donald Bad; Clinton POWERFUL WOMAN and good.

Trump knew exactly what the fuck he was doing up there. It's easy to tell when you can see through Clinton's lies. Look how she debated with Bernie or Obama (as a threatening, condescending bitch), this rat needs to get skinned...

>Donald is "winning"

autist confirmed. Trump got rekt that debate.

Feels bad man

My reaction to this being used used used is that it only really works when you ignore the rest of the interview and the greater context that it was held in. His entire reaction was yeah, I guess if they're the guys but we don't really know, and in other interviews both before and after where he was against it in more direct and certain terms. Its such a weak argument that if anyone really listens to the interview in its entirety and they were being honest with themselves they would look deeper and come up with a dozen interviews more that reveal the claim that he supported the war as the pure sophistry that it is.

Its a soundbyte out of context, and not a very good one for making your argument when weighted against the actual evidence.

I was going to check my dubs
But then i got high

I was going to roll some trips
But then i got high

I was going to reply to this post
But then your mom died
Unless you respond
Your mother will die
Your mother will die
Your mother will die

is it just me or is the largely pro trump, birthplace of the alt-right site known as Cred Forums suddenly very left wing? like RIGHT after the debate,

hands up, how many of you pricks are pail shills for Hillary?

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s

They literally CALLED this on Cred Forums I can't even go there right now because there are so many "dissapoint awoo" posts, these fucks are just copying board culture and assimilating in order to convert people to the snake witch. Not gonna work retards, we have EMAILS FROM HILLARY TO ROTHSCHILD ASKING WHAT PENANCE IS REQUIRED

Possible, but Cred Forums is a normie site nowadays. Many young people, surrounded by leftist ideology from highschool/college.

It's not that I'm left wing, it's that Trump is a certifiable buffoon who lost the debate due to his lies, incompetence, and poor preparation.

I have voted republican or libertarian since before most of you niggers were born, and I can honestly say I cannot support Trump.

It was really fun to watch trump fight two people at once and not give an inch. I watched this with some normie's and for the most of them this was their first unfiltered Trump experience. He didn't do poorly with the politically disinterested, and there where arguments made that he looked way more moderate that they were led to believe by their shallow media consumption.

>Does anyone else feel like the debate was really scripted?

You're a fool.
Go back to Alex Jones website with your own kind.

Fight two people at once?

>Lester Holt is a republican. He reliably votes for the side Trump represents. Why would Holt be attacking Trump and defending Clinton, are you retarded?

Oh wait, you support Trump, so yes, you are retarded.

You know that establishment Never Trumpers have been chased out of their own party and have no real home on the right now because most people are sick of neo conservatives and their bullshit, right?

not even a trump supporter, but i kekd hard. thanks user.

Im sorry donald was winning?? He was just yelling the same over n over man

>>Implying Lester Holt has any credibility with the Republicans Trump represents.
Uh huh.

Rh fb byv

My boy TRUMP! I don't care that he lost this, fuck it, it's about blaming the browns and poors! Fuck them and fuck Shillary!

Trump was very low energy

sad

Heh

Check this OP

meh, these are brigaded

Am I a bad American for not watching the debate?

Truly a shame that this is the case.

nope not watching is most american thing you could do

That's right, and by both sides too. And its not just these brigaded polls that are showing shrinking enthusiasm for Hillary, its the scientific ones as well. For most people the electoral candidates have been reduced to a series of out of context blurbs in between CNN anchors giving away unsolicited advice on how he should run his campaign or berating him about his wrongthink. When actually confronted with his unfiltered and non editorialized he doesn't look like the bogeyman that he's been set up to be.

If you're already done picking a side as most people have nothing will sway you either way. But then this election isn't being decided by the partisans. The reactions I got from the Normie's in my town reacted favorably to Trump going out of his way to say he was against Iraq. They didn't react favorably to Hillary playing up the charges of racism & sexism as if it were a real argument. I suspect that it is because they feel burned by the neocons and specifically loathe people who use charges of racism and sexism to bludgeon anyone or anything they don't like.
Heck, everything for the last six years has been racist or sexist according to Vanity Fair, the Washington Post, the Globe and Mail, your local Herald, not to mention Gizmodo, Polygon, Gawker, Huffpo etc who have been abusing the terms to pay the bills with low effort articles about identity politics that only exist because journalism has been gutted financially. I saw a lot of people get turned off by those accusations tonight because they were trite.
But that's just what I saw and heard.

OY VEY GOOD GOYIM FAGGOT MANY SHEKELS. FUCK YOU. BITCH.