Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/klKCC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was bad touched by freklz.

Cause girls don't have dicks

Cause it is

because I like dick

born as the wrong sex...

i mean after two a day im barely pushing water out, yanno?

Why isn't any board the same as b

Yeah every day. Or whenever I can.

I know good soup when I taste it.

Well that is good at least, after all that he really needs the relaxation.
well the first time it was so bad I couldn't move, and that was on thursday. It felt just like how that one started so I didn't want to take chances having to go to the ER again.

whoa. you should save up all the babby gravy for a month

i will lace the soup

Maaybe one day I'll get a life :P

donald trump healed the most in this eternal crusade 40k match I played

I took a video of saving for 2 days and people were asking me if it was fake.

Oh okay

I'll notice.
Or, simply, just not eat your food

But it's like it's real. You'd never know.

Because I'm about to cum

No leftists allowed

dont worry you dont need one when you have video games and chocoalte

gibe me this video

no see you wont know the food is laced and im sneaking it into your food. why would you eat food i served you? you obviously cant trust me

What's this I hear about filesizes?

>fox news

4 people squarking at each other

i dont understand whats happening

we're down to 2mb now, not 4.

WTF gook moot, now half of the shit in my folders is unusable

am i a leftist? i'm not even sure anymore. i think ultimately i am a pragmatist.

4mb is the maximum on Cred Forums, i believe.

any skinny G-fur? like anorexic shit? i have my fetishes like everyone else....

Practice makes perfect I guess?

Is this a chronic thing (has it been going on for a while)? Do you have any known digestive problems? Hopefully it's just a stomach bug that's going around, I've had a few like that but power through and you'll be fine!

Yeah, it tends to sometimes get some odd responses (and rightly so!), but it's just another thing someone is into.

If only there were a butt for use too then life would be complete!

I don't even know if I still have it but I'll look for it.

you must ingest a lot of liquids

is this a good 40k game yet?

the bigger the better

Well shit.

I dont care about orgasm, idiot. I want the intense emotions that come with it.

i am such a faggot, goddayum

spooky.

I wouldn't unless I had to like now.

I'm sure they'll be the VR dating sim type,

pretty soon you won't be able to post pictures at all.

I drink a lot of water, yeah, but I think it's more of a production thing than an intake thing.

Maybe, I havent tried it

make one out of chocolate

you will be my ultimate hero if you find it

It's something that has happened once before but I was okay shortly after it. This one has had stomach pains lingering for like 4 days

No, bi.

Yeah, he does.

*pets your tail*

i dont mind big dont worry ;P i just dont get to see alot of skinny furs so i was hoping someone had some to post
spooky? how? i guess dubs dont lie im spooky...

why boner?

look at the image I posted
look at the differences
and then at the price

Fucking stupid

I haven't tried eternal crusade in months. Honestly kind of pissed at how it's changed since it was first shown/explained

Hmm, jelly chocolate ass... Why not! :D

the only other question i have is, how much do you emit per serving? i am about a shot glass.

Because you are so fucking cute, user... Duh.

well you will be addicted to meth soon

no its solid chocolate. the friction from the cock in it will melt the candy making for a silky bang

I think I may be gay Cred Forums but can't tell if I would like taking it up the butt. I have fingered myself there while jerking it and liked it but don't know if I would like something bigger. Should I just get a dildo and go to town?

so is everyone else.
also eldar one hit melee everything, take 50% less stun, move 30% faster, are as durable as a space marine and have a smaller hitbox.
and have all weapons available at the beginning because they're class locked weapons while LSM, CSM and Orks have to unlock anything more than standard bolter by playing.

this is 6 seconds in the life of a heavy armor tank vs eldar
imgur.com/a/klKCC

I want to fuck a butt.

Cheater.

wat

You want skeleton fur.

I'm not even joking though. That is actually happening.

Doubt it

This, honestly.

you dont have a choice its already started

I dont want that. I rather have nothing.
Its like settling for a hooker or someone who isnt a virgin.

Aww, thankya.

'Kay.

For you.

That's not the type of solid that I like ;~;

Thinking of doing shit I've been afraid to do tomorrow. Not sure though.

Go for it.

You could also stop by and I'll go to town on ya'.

We all do

Grab life by the horns (or antlers) and give it a good fucking! Tomorrow is your day!

And that is?

is he in a place where he can afford to not have a job for a bit though?
don't just go immediately for a dildo, first get an enema to clean your ass out. Then starting using more fingers to loosen yourself up, you won't be able to take a dildo right away without it hurting you unless you really stretch first.

wemmmmmmm

2bad

what es it?

Oh, you're showing off a shitty DLC thing
Yeah well what did you expect

That's a lot.
Probably a tablespoon, maybe a bit more if I edge for a little while

I can just kill myself.

They aren't the same at all though.

Cheese

Every network but CNN has Trump winning debates

w
e
w
l
a
d

it isnt DLC
its just in-game cosmetics

how to best massage your prostate.

You can be gay and not be a big fan of taking it up the ass.

But still get a dildo once you get used to it and you know how to use it it is pretty amazing

Imma make it jelly anyway. I wanna see that shiz jiggle

Same shit
It costs money for nothing worthy

how do you have enough time to jerk off and have sex this much

Alright I haven't really moved past two fingers. But everytime I do I get really turned on about having something bigger in me.

THEN DO IT

you cant have chocolate jelly

Agreeing here. I consider myself more straight than gay, but I would fuck a dude's ass. I'd never take it though.

Mainly, coming out to close family members and other things of a similar nature. It's not even that I don't know how they'd react, I just have that subconscious shit from years ago where almost everyone around me as I grew up (not family) bullied the notion of "being gay/not manly is wrong" into me so much that it gives me a lot of stress having to hide shit.

Hey, it's you again! How are ya doing?

You just gotta mix 'em

I only have sex like 2-3 times a week

For now.

Kitty, Minecraft or Paragon?

Give in to the Snarf.

what about tag-teaming a dude's ass?

Oh, well good luck with that then.

you can use 3 and stretch it slowly each time, also make sure you have good lube or else you won't be able to take the dildo very comfortably.

Yes they are

no you cant

minecarft. play with hunnibin

i guess straight sex is a less involved affair, since you just kinda yanno get in bed and do it i guess

Y not?

If they really care about you, they'll respect your decisions and support you no matter what you do. Good luck, you'll be perfectly fine and feel much better.

Hmm, I think I'd be okay with that.

Oh wow, Danger Doberman (zoo artist, people sometimes post his stuff here) is done making furry art. Says he's "found god" and that it's "god's plan" for him to stop doing what he's doing and to destroy his physical possessions or some shit. "It was a trap by Satan and the demons that have been living inside me, controlling me to believing in such nonsense."

I thought you cared.

What reason

How?

Still takes time, but there is a lot of hours in the week

was he any good

I've been trying to find a way to get another top to fuck a bottom with me but good lord, is it difficult.

because thats not a thinggggggggggggggggg

i care for nothing and no one. im sorry bb.

Anymore forced? I remember this one I saw, it was lie roman themed and a lion was fuckong a slave in the background or something

Was meh quality art, not super bad. But every single image was zoo art, so eh. Not really a big loss

FINE I'LL GET ONE OF THEM ASS TOYS AND POUR CHOCOLATE ON IT JFC

you cant do that!!!!!!!!!!!!1

chocolate covered booty

Lots! Forced is one of my favorite fetishes. Do you like harder stuff (near-death) or more soft stuff (just holding down)?

No katia, stop.

Wholly shit...that's the one

>katia

So on the topic of things that happened today, my toy arrived and I tried using it. Got about halfway down and hit my limit, it's thick as fuck.

I'm literally heartbroken.

Why does US tv have so many medical ads for vaccines or cures?

But what about the gremlin riding a dinosaur?

Snarf is love.

I FOOKIN WILL, TRY AND STOP ME!!!!

Holding down, stuff that they kinda want but still resist their own wants and also what's going on but softcore rape works

what did you get again?

No worries. The one I posted before was one of the hardest ones I had. I've got tons of the soft stuff.

Medium Flint. If I can get that middle point down, I can use my other toys a lot better. It's in a softer firmness and more gradual so I can more easily work on stretching

meth can fix that

but hunnibun

i am going to hold you head under chocolate untill you stop breathing

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!

because the US subsidizes the world in prescription costs. The US is the only 1st world nation that doesn't have some sort of profit and/or price controls on them. According to the globalists, the 'world is a better place' because of it.

Watching Ancient Aliens. This shit's goofy as hell

like in aus, i rarely see 'do you have cancer, buy this drug!"

watching like 3 hours today there has been many of them

weird I guess

DOO EET

I find funny the ones that are like "here, take this alternative drug for your asthma, known side effects include lymphoma and some cancers"

"dont take while on x, y or z drugs"

Yup

"This may help with your allergy issues, but it may make it worse, or kill you!"

how fun :3
stukcing things in bums are fun

i love that show

i fucking will!!!

That's certainly not the worst of it. There's a bunch of drugs marketed in the us that exist so people don't have to take responsibility for their actions. Like one that's a glorified appetite suppressant where the commercial was something like: "Binge eating disorder isn't something I do, it's something I have!" No, bitch, it's your lack of self-control and since you don't want to face it, you have your insurance company waste thousands of dollars a bottle on some appetite suppressants.

DO IT! END MY STUPID LIFE NOW!!

I mean, that's kinda my kink...

Welcome to the Hotel California.

Why can I never leave?

i fuckinggggggg willllllllllllllllllllllllll

In addition to trying to better myself in terms of being more open and physically, gonna go see a doctor next Monday in regards to ADD/OCD shit, maybe get some antidepressants.

It's such a lovely place

DOOOO EEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well don't. Just suck it up and deal with it.

I don't believe you

such a lovely face

That I can agree to.

It obviously because you're gay for me or some shit and are trying to court me by one-upping your shitposting game with every fresh return. I'm keen to your game.

the bottom doesn't seem very into it.

i hear meth is good for those things

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILLLLLLLLL YOU NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGERR

because everytime i masturbate i am giving my brother a handjob

Sounds about right, just need to add in crippling boredom and a computer that actually works.

>aspestos ad
again lol

Meth is also good for destroying your money

Thats the best part

Gay is awesome

OH MY FUCKING GOD WILL YOU JUST DO IT ALREADY WHAT IS THIS DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME SUFFER Y U DO THIS JUST DO IT ALREADY WHAT THA FACK ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHJ

"Have you even heard of someone getting mesothelioma? Then you might be entitled to money!"

yeah like I never hear these types of ads before

everyone in the US must have some illness

The Christfags might have been onto something- Bout the whole "idle hands" thing.

>jellyfish drugs
wtf is this

People are just lawsuit happy

MONEY is no issue

I HAVE TO GET ENOUGH CHOCOLATE TO SHOVE YOUR HEAD INTO

It's possible, at the same time it's also possible to just not do a thing with boredom. Which is pretty much what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks or so.

Nah, few too many people wanted to be lawyers one year and had the sheer audacity to achieve their dream- Then saturated the market with fresh faced suit and tie types but not enough rapists to go around. Now they're just desperate to sue anyone and anything to buy just that one more line of coke that'll make them feel like it's 1989 again.

dallas is cute

Jesus, I had forgotten about what pilot Pearl looked like.

When we gon into gta again btw, it's getting lonely on my own :p

Oh man, the guy with the crazy hair is talking. I didn't realize he didn't natively speak English. That accent is fairly jarring
Same here. I've been bored and wanting to play a game or do some other things, then I look at the things I have available to me and I go "eh, maybe later" or "eh, but there's other stuff I could do" and end up not doing anything all day

id fuck the tumblr pandering
>>>what one

Liar
Pilot Pearl is best Pearl imo. Followed by Tuxedo Pearl and Bad Pearl.

i dont know whenever we have time
i want popcorn

Have you tried taking up a hobby? I personally recommend injecting black tar heroin in between your toes- It's all the rage with young people these days.

Might just try forcing myself to play through games I don't want to play, to see how it goes for me. I've done it before with some things and loved them after forcing myself to play for a long period of time

i do that sometimes.

Eh, young people can have that, I'm not a fan of things between my toes, or needles, or drugs.

Eh, that might not always be the answer.

I always have time, except if I say otherwise, am in bed, or fapping, so you just let me know :p
I got carrot cake, if that suffices c:

Find any success in doing so? Any particular tricks? Been thinking of putting together a list of games I want to play and randomizing it, but I've done that before and just not bothered after seeing the results

If that also precludes your ability to get massively drunk then I am officially out of ideas.

I found it.

>Idon'tevendrink.png

that is nothing like popcorn....
and ok maybe tomorrow after work if youre awake

yeah sometimes i do really enjoy the game i didnt think i would. and no tricks. i just play it

Maybe I should tie some sort of reward into it. Like I can't do a specific thing unless I play a specific game for x amount of hours, or beat a certain game.

Fap, now.

!!!!!!!!!

i do it for trophies

It's good tho... :D
I've fucked my day rhythm over enough to be awake now, so chances are I'll be c:

weeeeeeeeeew!

I called no homo while my ass was pounded. Therefore I'm not gay.

fuck i wish an anthro would fuck me like that...