ITT feels. Can't start because I am a phone fag

ITT feels. Can't start because I am a phone fag

when thomas was life

Wat

how old are you?

This show crept'd me out more than that claymation short based on Twain's unfinished book

2 young buddy
no time for feels

this show was my everything

What did you enjoy about it?

it taught me a lot of life lessons like
not to rush
not fucking around
dont get cocky
dont be a dick
work as a team
and yeh a lot more things
and it was just fun to watch :)

Remember anons, there's much to be saddened by in life, but there’s nothing to enjoy in death. Enjoy the small moments of happiness when they come.

Neat. It's still creepy

u do u boo

death brings an end to the suffering life puts us through

when shrek is the perfect role model

We aren't powerless, we can avoid or minimize what causes us pain and enjoy what life's pleasantries

some of us are too weak to avoid or minimize these factors and have no other choice but to suffer

>weak
No

>love girl
>girl misunderstands my motive when I tell her she's acting like a cunt because she won't stop texting me about things I obviously can't relate to, then treating me like I'm being mean when I say "babe I don't give a shit"
>she literally asks me which foundation she should buy at the store, as an example
>goes silent whenever I try telling her I have no idea how to answer most of this shit
>bottles it up and silently grows to resent me instead of making any effort to communicate how much this "hurts" her
>I'm none the wiser and genuinely grateful every day to have her in my life
>until one day, more than a month after the "fight", she tells me she's felt differently about me ever since I started "pushing her away"
>"I have feelings for someone else. I've been texting him every night when I'm not with you"
>I point out how shifty and flakey she is for moving on so quickly while still pretending she's happy/in love with me whenever we're together
>she goes off on me, but she's too emotional to form a solid argument for anything
>"you weren't complaining when you were the one I was texting all night"
>mfw I realize I was wrong to think I could make it work with a bipolar girl
>mfw the girl I love has the mental faculties of a pissed off child when she's emotional(eg when it matters)

>weak
yes

"i don't give a shit" has love written all over it

If love means I'm not allowed to tell a girl that I don't know/care which brand of foundation she should buy, I don't want it.

I'm not a fucking kid and I don't want a girl who needs to be treated like one.

ok Cred Forums here goes

>Lets go back to this May.
>GF and I are planning our anniversary trip for the end of june
>been together for 6 years.
>also planning on moving out to our own place together.
>lifeisgreat.jpeg
>one day, on the 14th of May to be exact I get a text from gf early in the morning
>asking if she could swing by to pick up some makeup she left in my car
>surewhynotbabe.mp3
>she shows up a little later, by this time its around 8-9am, and im about to head out to uni.
>shes on my doorstep and she asks to get the stuff from my car
>notice that she looks visibly upset.
>I ask her whats wrong and she goes silent.
>after a pause she turns to me and looks me in the eyes
>she hugs me tightly
>im confused AF cuz shes acting strange
>she lets go of me after awhile and looks at me and says
>"I think we should break up"
>wtf.avi
>Im completely stunned, also like in shock
>she goes on to say that she just doesn't feel the same anymore.
>she says that she doesn't want any hard feelings between us, and that she still loves me like a best friend.
>Im beyond disbelief and beside myself.
>I ask her whats wrong, why she is suddenly feeling this way... Im asking for some sort of explanation... I start to tell her that i love her and that i care about her...
>She starts to cry and says that she cant talk to me right now, that she has to go.
>now im upset and confused and I ask again for an explanation
>she again says that she cant do this right now and proceeds to pack up her stuff in her car and get in.
>As shes climbing in her car im still trying to talk to her and get an answer. I told her that i want to work things out.
>she doesnt even look at me
>she closes her car door and proceeds to drive off leaving me there in the drive way

god damn...
unfortunately Cred Forums there is more... continue?

she just wanted ur help/support

this one always hits me right in the feels

cont

And here I thought that's what I was doing all of those times I told her that she'd look good in whatever.

Are you a bipolar girl by chance? You're locking on to the one negative while simultaneously ignoring all of the good things I said just like she did. Why are you so quick to assume I wasn't giving her a shitload of support in various other aspects of her life?

obviously, she wasn't happy with the way you were treating her

Cont.

So after im left on the drive way im devastated...I try calling/texting her because I want to talk about it. She doesn't respond for a couple of days and finally gets back to me saying that we can talk in person.

>fast forward to 5 days after the drive way incident
>we agree to meet up and talk it out in person around 7pm at her house.
>At this point i want to work things our with her or at least get some closure.
>So 7pm rolls around and i call her to tel her that im gonna head over.
>she doesn't answer her phone.
>areyoufuckingkiddingme.mp4
>so I decide ill wait till she gets back to me
>fucking two hours later she texts me saying that she was sorry and she was busy with a friend but shes finally ready to talk.
>im furious at this point. On top of not wanting to talk about it when she broke up with me, she stands me up for two hours when we were supposed to talk.
>I head over to her house and im ready to talk and let it all out.
>She meets me outside and before I could even say anything she looks at me and asks me
>"why did you want to talk? whats there to talk about"?"
>I fucking loose it on the inside, but I keep it together and I just stare at her in disbelief.
>I tell her that Im here to talk about the break up.
>Then Cred Forums I fucking do it...
>I fucking let it all out... everything... I pour my heart out
>I tell her how much I love her
>I tell her how much I care about her
>I would do anything to make this work...

And as Im pouring my feeling out to her I realize something. I realize something that fucking shatters me...

>she doesnt care... her arms are folded
>she has a look on her face that says it all
>and at one point (I shit you not) she even takes out her phone and checks the time.
>after im done saying what i want to say she is silent for a bit
>Finally she looks at me and says
>"you need to get over it"

just a little more left.

If you aren't happy with the way the person you claim to love treats you, the mature thing to do is to sit them down and try to talk about it, not silently resent them for over a month while you look for a replacement.

You sound almost delusional and self absorbed as her. You and I would probably get on great for about a year and a half. Right up until I see how emotionally stunted you really are.

ill miss u

alright final part.

so she flat out told me that i needed to get over it, while at the same time not giving me an answer as to why we broke up.

>She again tells me that I need to move on, that she doesn't know why but she just doesn't feel the same
>and as hard as it was for me, I realized in that moment that there was no fixing whatever went wrong... she just doesn't care.
>so even though I felt angry and disrespected by her because of her refusal to talk or give me a solid reason...I know what I should do
>I look her in the eyes and it took all that I had in me to get the words out.
>I said that I wished her the best and that I hope she finds whatever happiness shes looking for...

fuck.
I came to find out the real reason why she broke up with me about two weeks later. One of my best friends found out for me. Turns out she cheated on me with her druggie scumfuck of a coworker around the time we broke up and she didnt have the maturity or the balls to own up to it. After being together for 6 years, after I gave her all that I could for 6 years... she couldn't even be honest with me. Fuck Cred Forums like I said we were planning our future together, and she went and stabbed me in the back and tried to play it off like we were still "best friends".

Its been four months since it all went down. I spent sometime depressed as fuck but ive been working on myself. Ive even tried dating a bit, trying to get over it. Even though I hate her for what she did to me, I guess a part of me still cares about her... even if she did fuck me over.

Its nights like tonight that are still rough... the wound she gave me still hurts, I dont feel like i can trust someone like i trusted her. so here I am, still drinking on Cred Forums at 2am... god damn

thanks for listening

dude ur me almost exactly..ur not alone
we have similar stories but not identical

sorry to hear, you definitely didn't deserve to be treated like that

just move on, do your best to keep your mind off of her. obviously you can't control what thoughts will enter your head, and no doubt thoughts of her will come up often. but you CAN control what you do with those thoughts. you can choose to dwell on them and feed into them (and quite frankly, making a thread about it and talking about this in detail isn't the best way to go about this) or you can choose to not do that and do your best to get your mind on something positive until those thoughts leave. it'll be hard at first, but eventually it will be easier and it will get to the point where they no longer bother you, where the hurt will decrease, where you can get to the point where you don't have to drink yourself to sleep.

best wishes to you Cred Forumsro

pic related

faggot pierced the ears of his 6 year old

Cred Forumsro if you went through anything similar to me then truly... I am sorry. The feeling you get after going through something like this is something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Thanks Cred Forumsro. I have been trying to move on, and lately i feel like ive been getting better. Its just that sometimes... idk, this feeling just creeps up on me. I think its hitting me tonight cuz i realized that even though ive been dating here and there, my thoughts still go back to her... and i fucking hate it. Thanks for the pic

yeah she wont speak to me..
it leaves a big hole..it had been 6 years as well..

She wont speak to you at all? why?

For me my ex only tries talking to me when she gets drunk. But i have no intention of talking to her anymore.