So ive been smoking weed for 6 or 7 years now and today something funny happened after i picked up today

so ive been smoking weed for 6 or 7 years now and today something funny happened after i picked up today
>be smoking a bowl
>go lay down
>put on tunes
>room starts spinning
>heart starts thumping and racing
>feel extremely sick
>become extremely restless
did my shit get laced? it passedafter about 15 minutes and was just a normal high but it was so out of nowhere it didnt seem to be normal weed. wasnt the worst time but it wasnt fun at first.

they say cocaine is a 15 min high. get from a trust worthy source

ive been going to the same guy for years

This has happened to me before as well, got a bag from someone I didn't know. I knew it was laced the second I hit it because it tore my throat to shit. The high was pretty nice tho

Maybe the stain just had an effect on you that your not used too. I can tell a big difference in the things I get.

i didnt really hate the high either. it felt like a rollercoaster,but roller coasters are pretty fuckin unsettling when you dont know youre getting on one

keep posting user

Anxiety attack perhaps?

Weed makes me paranoid as fuck but that's usually a temporary thing on the way to the good part.

Might've just been the spins, happens to the best of us every now and then.

no entirely ruled out. i had some stress on the brain when i toked but it wouldnt be my first time like that,i dont really ever get paranoid though

could it be cannibinoid hyperemesis?

wikipediaorg/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

>Bogarding
What faggot made this

>bogard

good guess but no,dont have any ab pain at all. no pain of any kind really. just other shit

you were tripping on the marinara op!

smoking marinara kills 99.9% of the time.

it will make you kill your family..twice. youll wonder whos family you killed when your sitting in prison on death row
marijunara weed pots.....not even once...

yes it was, retard
weed does not give hallucinations, well normal one

made me kek.

i didnt say hallucinate.

It probably wasn't laced. You most likely had a panic attack.

I smoked for 5 years straight and never had a real problem until around the ~3rd year. At that point, I would sometimes smoke and experience the same thing you described. There was no way my stuff was laced.
Not to mention, it's incredibly difficult to effectively lace weed with crack, since it isn't water-soluble and looks much different than anything that should be on a nug. Not to mention that there's no economic reasoning behind lacing weed like that.

huh. i have kind of a routine when i smoke. wonder what changed.
also just smoked another bowl. feel okay. about five minutes in now.

Same happened to me and a friend a few years ago.
>At college one day, 1995ish
>Arranged to go for a drink that evening with my best mate
>guy we don't know too well, Neil, overhears and asks to come along
>later at the pub, which is full of assholes, Neil suggests we all go back to his to try some "of the craziest weed he's ever smoked"
>back at his he loads up a bong, me and my mate James go first
>It's strong
>Neil takes a huge toke and falls backwards on the floor
>he's breathing but we can't wake him
>James asks how I feel, tell him I don't feel like I smoked weed, feels like heroin
>he says the same
>we panic a bit, tried smack once before and agreed never again, it was way too nice
>leave Neils house and walk the streets for three hours till the affect wears off
Still don't know if it was smack or really strong weed, probably a mixture of both, smelt and tasted of skunk, but never had that effect before, and I've tried all sorts. We used to go Amsterdam 3-4 times a year and smoke everything.

that sounds like the worst fucking time,user.

What did the laced weed feel like?

I got shit that was either leagues above anything I've had prior/since or laced.

Made it feel like there were warm champagne bubbles in my blood that would tingle all my nerves as they popped. Especially in my forearms/scalp. Walking through water, everything in the world is perfect, limbs are jelly type shit. But very focused at the same time.

Like pins and needles regarding the tingley stuff yeah, floaty, extreme contentness followed by panic and confusion. It was pretty trippy

Odds are what happened was when it was grown it was picked too early when the THC was at its highest but the CBD wasnt nearly high in comparison and thats what causes panick attacks too much THC makes you feel really awake and really high but makes you feel paranoia and panic, CBD is what causes couch lock but if the THC is too high and the CBD isnt high enough to counter act it then odds are you'll flip shit no matter hoe long youve been smoking.

no matter how long you've been smoking it you occasionally pop a whitey under the right circumstances

I give the only well thought out and written response that explains the issue and you brain dead stoners probably cant even understand it

Funny how everyone want high thc nowadays, huh?

back in the day, correct me if I'm wrong, thc was the shit that TURNED INTO cbd. Hmmm, let's just sell premature crops and tell them it's better than the mature stuff.

butthurt

Some people are looking to be the lofe of the psrty and with all the normies starting to smoke to be cool they think THC is the only thing in it, real smokers know the specifics, the science, the smarts. Read into it if you get the chance and learn to grow if possible

just happens sometimes. I eventually quit smoking weed .. stopped enjoying it.

One time that happened to me from eating a stale edible. Shoulda known better but i figured it'd only been in my fridge for a week so it oughta be alright. Ended up feeling about how OP described except it ended with me vomiting, but apparently not before my brain absorbed the THC cuz after that i had a typical high for like 4-5 hours
>everthingwentbetterthanexpected.png