Hey Cred Forums...

Hey Cred Forums, thinking about "shooting" up my school with blanks just to scare the shit out of some people and to prove how much of a joke my school security is, do you think this will get me killed?

nah, go for it

I am a mod, I will be hiding your post from the general public. This is for your safety, go home user.

do it fag

absolutely not, you might get detention but after a couple of weeks everybody will be laughing about it

Nah, brah. Shit sounds hilarious. You'll probably have the cops laughing so hard you'd get deputized on the spot.

Source? I'm a cop, and have seen this happen. You gotta make sure to yell 'it's just a prank, bro' or else it might not get conveyed in the way you want it too.

worth a shot

Nah, the police are trained to hear the difference between blanks and live bullets. You'll be fine.

People get shot for less.

>thinking about "shooting" up my school with >blanks do you think this will get me killed?
lmao

This has the potential to go incredibly wrong.
So do it, faggot.

>ITT: darwinism makes a stunning comeback

Don't do it, please xd

No way dude, people do this all the time at my school. Teachers laugh it off

go for it OP
They can't kill you because you will be shooting blanks.
Don't be a faggot. Do it. Stream it. Gain eternal glory.

It's against the rules to identify yourself as a mod if you are one...and it's grounds for a ban if you're not.

Do it. Wear a mask sweatshirt and sweatpants, run through the halls firing then duck into a bathroom change and hide in the stall until police come, and tell them you were hiding because you heard gunshots.

Depends if you are black or white. If you're black you will die.

It depends if youre a nigger, in which case if you are the cops will probably shoot you for reaching into your bag

do a nerf/squirt gun shell for max lolz

this sounds like gold. do it op.

Thats a great idea actually, decreases the chances of getting shot too

only if your school doesn't have cameras. my school had cameras, not everywhere, but in the places it mattered, so they would be able to see shit if it went down.

When the cops close in, put the gun against your head and fire. Since it's blanks it will only singe your hair a little bit.

or have a water gun fight seniors vs child development and throw a few "powerups"

Get the fuck outta here white Knight

Do it bitch

kek

>no 'user was banned for this post'
Mods are asleep, anons huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

THIS
You could actually do it but this is how to do it without dying and getting away
Make sure there isn't a camera

You might, but it would be fucking hilarious. Do eeeeeeeeetttttt

Personally I would shoot up the school, rape a few people, and shoot myself so the cops wouldn't get the satisfaction of killing me

If you are actually dumb enough to do it, post the link to your local news so we can see it after you do it.

I hope so

It can still fuck your ears up though, and you would get pretty bad powder burns if it was point blank to your head

Or, you know... fracture your skull and send fragments into your brain.

Youll go to jail for sure

Googles get put down for waving toy guns. What do you think will happen when you start firing blank rounds with a real one?

Lol, don't even bother with your lies.