How fucked am I Cred Forums?

How fucked am I Cred Forums?
Had sex once 10 months ago, have these (HPV?)
Should I just kill myself now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/poxvirus/molluscum-contagiosum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're ingrown hairs from your shave.

even if it was hpv, it's pretty common now a days. sadly...

trip to the clinic and some meds will cure up hpv

it would be better for everybody, don't you think?

still not sure? get checked

in all honesty i'm grateful for level headed responses from people like you.
Not OP but thank you

that is hpv, go to the urologist to get them burned then take the hpv vaccine gardasil.

I'm completing my Urologist training in about 2 years from now, but it doesn't take a doctor to see that's simply from rough shaving. Give it a few days and the ingrown hairs will subside.

Those are in-grown hairs you fucking retard.

Grew before I shaved, would go to doctor but poorfag

that really doesn't look like HPV. gen warts usually have a cauliflower texture.

google molescum contagiosum - its harmless and easily treated

how do you manage to have your dick so clean?
beside the std of course.

Had genital warts. Went to many doctors, had topical creams, cryogenic treatments etc... Nothing worked. Went online, read about apple cider vinegar. Used acv, cleared that shit right up. Pro tip... Get a cotton swab, soak with acv, apply to suspected wart, cover with large bandaid, go to bed, if suspected wart is grey, or black in the morning it is confirmed hpv, if its still the same color as the rest of the skin its something else.

What do you mean by clean?

The smaller white dots I've had my whole life but the larger, more prevalent ones I've been getting for about 2 months now

Also... Stop shaving until its cleared up. Shaving will spread it all over.

looks like PVC when i had it.

that's why you're supposed the pull the condom all the way down and over your balls, dummy

are you really supposed to do that?

enjoy your aids fag!

theres no cure for HPV, you dip

stop sticking your dick in buttholes faggot

I got these somewhat bad when I was younger sleeping with a slutty ex. To be honest I would pop them with my nails and try and rip the spots off. It sounds more dramatic than it was, it's more of a squeeze and pinch type maneuver you'd do on a pimple with an intact pouch, but I remember they would always bleed, and I'd let let them heal and they'd go away after a week or two. It has been years now, and I barely have any pop up ever, but if they do I do the same thing. Make sure to wash your hands and the area thoroughly with soap and water especially when you "pinch" them off and they start bleeding. It kind of hurts and will take a little to heal but I swear it worked for me.

dude ffs yes, otherwise you get herpes and hpv on the bottom of your shaft/balls

This guy... So funny.

This guy. I got these before and that's what I would say they are. Either get them frozen off, wait 8 months to 2 years for the virus to get shed from the body, or take a needle and dig down and pull out the white, hard grain down at middle.

cdc.gov/poxvirus/molluscum-contagiosum/

had em once. they go away. spread often through tanning beds. dont fuck for awhile and keep your shit clean. you're fine.

Nigga you got crabs, relax...oh and congrats

It looks like molluscum based on the dimpled centers. Lancing them and picking out the white heads will make them go away if it's molluscum. Cryotherapy isn't effective in my experience. Many people on the internet say to use apple cider vinegar, but it scars. Go to a dermatologist if you can.

>I got these somewhat bad when I was younger sleeping with a slutty ex. To be honest I would pop them with my nails and try and rip the spots off. It sounds more dramatic than it was, it's more of a squeeze and pinch type maneuver you'd do on a pimple with an intact pouch, but I remember they would always bleed, and I'd let let them heal and they'd go away after a week or two. It has been years now, and I barely have any pop up ever, but if they do I do the same thing. Make sure to wash your hands and the area thoroughly with soap and water especially when you "pinch" them off and they start bleeding. It kind of hurts and will take a little to heal but I swear it worked for me.

Do not do this! Seriously, google apple cider vinegar for wart treatment. I swear it is the best option.

Hmm not sure. Everyone has hpv these days and it's obviously not herpes. If it's any consolation I've had similar bumps that were annoying as hell but didn't hurt. Got tested many times since and am clean.. I'd say it's probably some type of dermatologic condition. See a doctor asap for peace of mind.. but I wouldn't be concerned.

How did you guys go about getting diagnosed? STD treatment center?

I guess it could be bad, but I don't have scarring or anything. You'd never know anything was there. Like I said, I'm making it sound more dramatic than it was. It was like popping a pimple. Anyways I don't care. Just sharing my experience.

>HPV

That's AIDS son.

>Take a needle and pliers
>heat needle too red hot an carefully touch the warts and sear them completely
>use antibiotic + pain killer ointment
>should take about 2-3 for them to come off
Tea tree oil and the inside of green banana skins help too

You are correct sir, but hpv can be effectively suppressed by the body. Once the initial infection (warts) are removed, the body does a pretty good job of suppressing the virus. FYI it is estimated that roughly 80% of sexually active people globally have some form of genital hpv, or another. Most dont know about it, and may never know. It is very common, and anyone that has it should be completely honest with potential sexual partners.

you're supposed to dilute the apple cider vinegar asshole, you're gunna cause people to get scars on their dicks

>Virgin detected

Everyone knows that you pull the condom over your balls.

planned parenthood diagnosed me. you can pay them like $50 to swab the inside of your dick and shit, but this is almost certainly molluscum. Your call, Cred Forumsro, but I had them like 10 years ago and have never seen em since. lay off the fucking, stop shaving and shower like you don't hang out on /b. The world will keep spinning.

I think the problem is that sex ed classes use bananas for condom demonstration, and bananas don't have balls... they should use those dildos that have balls instead, they're really fucking people like OP over giving bad info like that

I've always had sex with a condom, so these bumps freaked me out.
Thanks for the help and reassurance. I really appreciate it.

you have dick cancer

im so sorry

That is why i said google it... Asshole. If you use the acv you get from walmart for cooking, the acid content should not be high enough to require dilution. Also, i have 0 scarring from it, and 0 recurrence, so put that in your pipe and smoke it. The acid in the acv only destroyes hpv infected cells, and does not damage surrounding tissue, but burns like hell after a couple nights of aplication, so when it gets too uncomfortable, then you have to let your body heal for a few days before aplying again.

Have had warts for 3 years. They're getting worse and my gf hasn't noticed since we only have sex 3very couple months. She expects a ring soon but she'll only have hpv and a dead bf who shot himself in the shower.

np man. I freaked out too, just hated the feel so I thought I should weigh in.

News reports, user found collapsed from 2nd degree burns on genitals, after an overdose of pain killers and anti-biotics.

Strangely, unripened banana peels found nearby with an unknown substance in them.

>do not listen to this user.

Condoms do not protect from hpv, or herpes due to the nature of transmission of those viruses. Hpv, and herpes both are transmitted through contact with infected skin cells. Dead skin cells infected with either virus are readily spread from one person to another during sex due to the friction, and even with a condom the infected cells are pushed to the base of the condom. Very common place for warts to show up is the base ofbthe shaft.

i had them for years and they just went away almost overnight. i had shaved my balls with clippers and was working a physical job, and the sweat and sticky ballskin basically smothered them.

> Cure up hpv
Keep telling yourself that

Not HPV dumbass...that's ingrown hairs.

which is why you unroll the condom all the way down and pull the bottom ring over your balls

Research apple cider vinegar bro. it was a lifesaver for me. Also, come clean to her. Make it out like you just noticed the warts, and look to her for support. If she leaves you over something a trivial as warts then she is a worthless cunt anyway.

Hpv isn't even dangerous.

Lol, you must have tiny balls... There is no way that shit could ever work...

Some are getting much smaller but new ones have cropped up and they're growing. Not even sure where I picked them up. They were either dormant for over 4 years, or from when I cut my shit with a razor that I suspect my asswipe housemate probably used (first ones showed up in the exact spots I nicked) or my fat girlfriend cucked me, but unlikely since we haven't had a night apart in 5 years and she is uncomfortably infatuated with me

Not true... There are many strains of the virus. About 16 strains can cause cancer of the cervix, mouth, throat, or penis.

This, I had this, thought it was herpes. Went to local cheapo clinic. Was super worried it was just moloscum. used a salve and it went away in a month.

You wont ever know where they came from. Dont dwell on it.

"Beetlejuice" (aka Cantharone)

This.

Same exact deal with me. Took a couple months but all cleared up. Havent had one since.

it causes cancer and kills you, not dangerous at all

Just one ? Why the fuck are you hatd?

Best part is how she has said shit like "if I ever pop dirty for an sti you're dead" how ironic

Talk to her about it. There can be a long dormancy period, and depending on the infection could go unnoticed. The worst thing you can do is pretend like its not there.

Lo e to se Cred Forums watching some dude's balls and playing solidary doctor.... Heheheh

Well I got warts a year ago, and I can say:
Don't shave or scratch them to bleed, it will only get them spread. You can use a trimmer to avoid shaving, that is ok.
I did not know about the apple cider vinegar, but I went to the skin doctor and she cut me the warts off patiently, then it healed. Twice I got a new one, several months after and I went to the skin Doctor and repeated the same process. Now it has been like a year without warts, but I still trim, better than shaving.

those are testicles...

And, because of assholes like this who won't see a doctor, herpies gets spread. Yes, that's what that is.