Have you ever had a really good friend that really cares about you...

Have you ever had a really good friend that really cares about you? Someone you could trust your life and he would trust you his/her.

No
/thread

>improper technique for handling a nosebleed

did u just /thread your own post holy shit get the fuck out of here

no but I am that guy that gives drunk "friends" rides home and forgive them for puking in the back seat.
I am a giant cuck as none of them would do that for me

Yep

Try actually drinking with them once in awhile instead of being the one pussy that doesn't drink and has to drive their drunk asses home. I'm surprised they want to hang out with you at all.

I thought I did

Several

I have several "would help you bury the bodies" friends.

same here bro.

funny, I was just thinking about how I have no real friends and then this popped up.. and god says im suppose to save you monkeys...

Nope. I've been honestly trying so hard for as long as I can remember. I know this is a common 'woe is me' cliche line, but genuinely, nobody cares about me. I legitimately contemplate suicide every single day.

yes, i call them brothers.

they are closer than my real blood brother.

yeah, a long time ago.
we were close to the point where when i'd stay over at his house for the summer, we each would agree to give each other time to jack off alone before we started the day.

i used to steal his money from him and then buy us shit with it because he always had money but we never had a need to spend it because he already had everything. (his dad was a successful car salesman)

lol no what r u gay?

Usually I'am that kind of friend. We live in the sosciety where everybody looking for profit for theirsrlf. I da, naec kartinka, uebok. Tozhe zhaba dushit abu za passkod platit'?

I have 3 cover up the murder friends, and 1 beta bitch who does anything i say cause i treat him like shit and he craves my approval. If he was a woman i could absolute degrade him

3 friends of over 20 years each, I'd die for any one of them tbh.

That's actually pretty good.

This thread made me miss my real niggas.
Im in a foreign land, away from my boys and my guns

me too

You miss your guns?

Brah

I got TWO

Hell yes i miss my guns. They were good guns. Me and my boys would go shoot my guns and drink til we passed out in a field of empty casings and bottles of whiskey

Yeah. She told me how she felt about me. She even told me how I was being used by other friends, it's odd because I dont, and why she hates the others.
>she doesn't know I'm the one that uses them
I feel bad but they all hate each other. They are my closest friends yet there's anger amongst us.

Yeah, my best friend's the coolest motherfucker I ever met. "Jack of all, master of none" kind of person. He can pretty much do anything he sets his mind to. I've seen him work 3 to 4 different jobs a year. Mostly under the table kind of work, but he he's never broke. Plus he likes to rave and treat his fiends. He'll spend like 600 bucks just to show his friends a good time. Of all the people he could hang out with and he hangs with me. I'm a pretty boring fucking person. It bothers me to my very core, but I'm lucky to be his friend. He's a bro amongst bros

No, so I try and be that friend.

Yeah, I'm living with him. I'd trust him with my social card, id, life's earnings, everything. Our parents went to high school together and we grew up together. Never once had a falling out of any kind and we literally always come to agreements on everything. He's got sleep apnea and I guess there's a chance of him dying in his sleep each night, and I could never imagine losing him.

I used to, but he trusted me with his life.

I did not come here to feel

yeah he ODd. good times. 10.24 motherfucker.

lol

is that a Camel Spider user?

Ofcourse

Maybe my brother, but no one else fits that description.

I do. I'm trying figure out what to send to him for his birthday. It has to be purchased with Amazon money though. I have exactly one other friend of this caliber. I'm lucky.

Most people - or at least people I like - like me, think I'm funny and hang out with me but I don't feel like I have anyone to talk about my problems or feelings if I wanted to.

Sometimes you think you do. Sometimes you think you don't. I don't know the right answer.

Yeah but he's dead now.