Any thoughts on this Cred Forums?

any thoughts on this Cred Forums?

also katy perry thread

If Katy Perry actually gets naked to vote for Hillary I'm changing my vote. This is better than no illegal immigrants

Meh i guess she will pussy out beforehand or wear a bodysuit or some shit. Still i wanna see her naked out of principle at this point.

It worked for Miley so why not

Actually naked or will she pull some dumb pun and buy Naked brand fruit smoothie shits?

it better not be some dumb shit like that

I'm all for it. If I get to see Katy Perry naked I can vote for Trump a even happier man.

I'll believe that when I see it.

>calls it clickbait
>thinking its anything other than clickbait

are you retarded or? I mean she's literately saying you'll click the link cause you think you'll get to see me naked but you're not really going to get too. You're a stupid as they come.

skin colored suit yay.

Does only me feels ashamed for her because she has gone too far with this Hillary campaign?

Fucking kek

I don't even support Trump, but you are a very smart man.

THIS IS HONESTLY THE BEST NEWS IVE EVER HEARD FUCK YES IM SO PUMPED TO SEE THEM TITS!

bump

If this is true, i cannot help but cheer the attention whoring cunt on.

As awesome as this is, what's the end game here? How does her voting naked achieve anything?

Kek I read the other day that her parents wouldn't let her eat lucky charms because they're satanic are some shit. Look how far she's come.

A man can dream?

bump for exposure

click bait and also attract more attention to her

bump

What the FUCK is wrong with ther hair