I was a paid Clinton shill, but I downloaded thousands of files from the Clinton Campaign...

I was a paid Clinton shill, but I downloaded thousands of files from the Clinton Campaign. I have all the dox on every single internet shill for Hillary Clinton.

The dump will be released tomorrow on DCleaks.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

dcleaks.com/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3rncq9/confession_of_hillary_shill_from/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
youtube.com/watch?v=qSFZTd9PgRs
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/09/26/oh-my-hillary-camp-giving-up-on-ohio-n2223344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I call bullshit.

Why? because you're on the list?

It's cool. Tomorrow everyone will be fucking with you and ruining your life.

Was the money worth it?

some samples of proof? Nothing earth ahattering.

You will be able to see everything tomorrow. I promised at least that, but i can answer some questions. I kind of legit worry about my safety, but also, kind of don't give a shit.

Time and url.

Did Bernie capitulate willingly?

MEOW?!?!?!

>all this trump damage control.

PFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

dcleaks.com/

it isn't that kind of info my friend. I was just a paid shill. My job was to go online and always counter Trump supporters and always create the illusion of a swell of support for HRC online and to address Trump statements and supporters through any tactic that would discredit them. Lie or whatever.

Not OP. I doubt it

Because if you were serious you would've dropped them before the debate and not the day after

how does it feel to not have a soul?

how much did they pay you?

No, this is what happens when your candidate is so desperate they will pay people to pretened to be other people. to make it look like people actually like your candidate.

This is also what happens when you have shitty security and anyone with a cursory knowledge of computers can access private information is coming from the same people that have an IT guy going on leddit and asking people how to erase emails.

Let's see some early leaks as proof my nigga. Otherwise you're just an attention whore with no merchandise.

/thread

It can't be real. It's been 15 minutes and he hasn't died in an "accident" yet.

Why are you turning on your (assumedly) former employers.

nah... better timing in case of a total abortion debate.

Why? because I took money from HRC, but then turn on them and gave the info to a non-biased organization that gives access to information the public needs to know.

It's kind of fucked up that HRC uses things like CTR and worse in order to create the illusion people actually like her.

What's even funnier is ,right now, there are many of them posting on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW.

and tomorrow they are about to have their little bubbles burst.

That is a blurry ass screenshot my man. How'd you fuck it up that bad? Cause it looks like a radial blur to me...

>this is what happens when your candidate is so desperate they will pay people to pretened to be other people. to make it look like people actually like your candidate
She kinda has to, since Trump's got people doing that for free.

>She kinda has to, since Trump's got people doing that for free.
Kek so true.

deal is a deal

kek, but seriously, a little worried.

I never served them in the first place. The entire concept of what they are doing disgusts me.

?? I don't know, Jesus christ.

You mean, people who legit want their candidate to win?

wow, how fucked is that. Am I right tho?

Fuh

Who do you actually support candidate wise?

It's pretty sad and pathetic. that you have to pay people to pretend to be other people to make it seem like people actually like you.

Speaks to his character and tact, whether you agree with him or not.

Not realizing you were mind controlled and they are ready and waiting for you to do it.

tepidly support Johnson.
I have never voted for a major party candidate for a Presidential election. I have worked on several third party presidential campaigns in the past. I was a staffer in DC and worked for several no-profit groups there.

It's all ready done.

It's out of my hands now and I have a fail safe in case something goofy happens.

There is potential of a wikileaks back up, but I made the decision to go with DC leaks instead.

I never understood people who's got this fascination with the Trump. I hate both candidates, but trumpfags are just obsessives.

It may be only that Hillary is hideously non-charismatic and charming. By comparison, anyone would look attractive against her.

Yup, voters like me who actually support Trump.

People are passionate about him for many reason, but i understand why. People see the world way to black and white. i believe in nuance. that is why I do not support Trump and I do not support Clinton, because I know what she is.

I won't support evil, whether it is lesser or not.

She is a snake.

MEEEOOWWWWW!!!!

Ballpark how much have middle men for the clinton foundation funneled into CTR?

I like how all Trumpfags talk about how rich and successful he is like he's cutting them a check or something. kek

You should grow up and stop reading comic books and posting meme frogs.

I think CTR agents found you, OP.

It's a blatant funneling of money as far as I am concerned. Active communication. It's a joke how they are acting like many groups like this are not in any way connected to the campaign. TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT.

uhm, you are posting in a thread about how Hillary literally paid me to shill for her.

You would be amazed how many are out there even on sites like this.

You should get the fuck out of my Cred Forums cancerfag.

I'm not even amerifat so good try. I just find it funny are so obsessed by a person you ASSUME you know. Maybe you should watch less TV and i don't know crack a book every once in a while.

God damn this is easy.

Correcting the record.

CTR is paying people from other countries.

the money being funneled from HRC into CTR is being given to foreign agents, which is against the law.

So, your assumption that you cannot be a paid shill for hillary because you are a foreigner, means absolutely nothing.

in fact, if charges are not brought against Clinton or top aids of her, it means the FBI is totally politicized.

exactly. This is one of many tactics we used.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE SAVIOR OF AN ENTIRE PLANET...

jk lol I have a serious question, will you deliver?

>INB4 If OP delivers, Im dancing in the fucking street

Assuming you're an actual faggot and not just wanting to be a fag.

How does it feel knowing you'll be "disappearing" before you can be said faggot?

Where have you been? The FBI is corrupt as fuck.

Have fun dying in your sleep OP.

Life starts when the church ends.

Delivery should be tomorrow. It is out of my hands now. I have a backup, but I have a feeling the want to just release the raw data. Which, makes me think it will be sooner than later on their time frame for total doc dump.

not a savior. i think wikileaks will have some pretty damning evidence coming out as well.

I just did what I felt was right and there are clear connections to HRC campaign and CTR and moving money back and forth through Brock groups and other PACs. It is a clear violation of the FEC concerning paying foreign agents.

It won't matter. the info will be out there.

totally corrupt, but this is literally a blatant violation of federal election law. At least the money aspect of it.

Please record this and post it on some shitty site

Pineapple on pizza?

Alex jones its time to stop posting.

I might die, but it would be pointless on their end.

I have fail switches and have many ducks in a row.

if I die tomorrow nothing changes and at least I did something with my life.

FUCK NO

CTR isn't a conspiracy my friend. It's well documented. Sorry These people such shit security and sorry I was able to stick a thumb drive in a computer and upload every bit of their precious info. Very damning info and the info of every paid shill CTR has. Clear violations of FEC laws and CTRers also visits this site frequently.

It's not that bad dude, like a sweet tang, like a salted caramel sweety meaty type deal

On the real though don't die.

NOPE.

Can't do it.

Like I said. If I do, at least I died doing something important.

Hey this guy knows, OP you should really try it just in case u do die in your sleep tonight.

Agreed. You must have missed the part where Shitlary was not charged by the FBI for mishandling Top Secret Documents. Hence the corrupt as fuck assessment of the FBI.

Look man, we know it was just a paid gig. Thanks for stepping up and admitting the truth. We have your back man.

Oh, I know. Do you think it can be done twice, three times, four times in a row, before people just tell the FBI director" we know where you live".....

Can we get a time like 12:00 or something?

NSA detected

The answer is to elect a president that is not corrupt who will ask for Comey's resignation.

Op has been post right along and now he is gone. Did they get him alreay?

Hahahaha
Trust me you won't miss it

Alex jones STAP YOU MAKE MAMA SO SAD

I've been posting this whole time answering questions
That guy is an idiot and too busy selling supplements

No NSA here what's a nsa?

I know all this shit is all works of fiction and falsehood; but, damn. It sure as fuck feels like there's A LOT of Hillary shilling right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if this google was telling the truth.

Chelsea Clinton looks like mistress T google if you're not familiar.

Wait OP are you prepared for assassination?

legit, Keep it up user.
I believe in you

hey, can you post when someone actually does something about it, seems like that would be more interesting.

Why DC Leaks over Wikileaks?

Op you worried about being charged with a crime for taking this data when they work out who did this?

He needs to chill out a bit on pushing the supplements, but he is on our side.

Why are people in this thread taking OP seriously? Why are you so goddamn stupid?

Do not go silent into that dark night space cowboy

release the files

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
it like people can't even read

>Clinton shill detected

trump supporters

Btw i have pics and vids of trump sucking baby dicks and fucking dogs but won show proof bc lol

No one believes you.

Samefaggot

I see the shills have come in full force tonight

The existence of CTR is a widely known fact. It's sad but true. Hitlery has to buy likes.

>getting this butthurt over American politics

If Trump cucks believe in one thing, it's magic.

Im european idgaf about your retarded election

I said nothing about the candidates i said op is a lying faggot

>.25 have been deposited into your account (2)

sick burn yo.

Internet presence from supporters does nothing to mobilize potential voters. They need to be active in a conversation, not spectate a hired/genuine argument. This whole thread is dumb and anyone who believes is dumb

Look at all that money pilling up!

I doubt it will happen, but I guess O, but the info will still get out.

thanks

Won't need to.

I have my reasons and I cannot get to into it, but I trust they will do what needs to be done. i have much respect for wikileaks, but DC Leaks got it this time.

Well, since what was done breaches many laws. I am not worried. I have lawyers.

He is a jack ass who says whatever comes into his feeble mind to make money. He has never been right. Ever.

Tomorrow you will eat those words.

They are being released.

Think what you will.

hahaha

DC Leaks is dumping the files tomorrow. I said I wouldn't post anything before then.

ok then. By the way, You should probably be worried your dox are coming out tomorrow.

This is a tactic of CTR. Discredit the source.

And funnels money illegally to a PAC that pays foreign nationals.

That is in fact what they are doing and it's all ready know they are. Now, we are about to know who those people are who who is paying who.

Hillary has paid shills, that's for sure. Just as Trump has his troll team.

What is not true is that OP has any "amazing" info about this.

>ok then. By the way, You should probably be worried your dox are coming out tomorrow.
Oh noes ! Whatever shall I do ! I quiver in fear ! I will not be able to sleep a wink all night ! Please don't ! My wife will leave me ! And take my daughter ! I'll be ruined !

oh wait

bwahahahahahahahaha

Buy my super male vitality

Ok then. Enjoy the doc dump and enjoy the blatant obvious breach of FEC laws.

Just sayin' have fun with all the trolls.

but Trump isn't making a penny off of this election at all though. Seriously if you're stupid enough to fall for the show they put on for the American people, you're stupid enough to fall for anything. At the end of the day, both nominations get what they want while you still have no control over what you think you fight for, your country.

Should we be screencapping this thread or some shit?

No campaign can justify paying the salary of someone to argue online. it's a waste of money. It has no measurable effect.

>I was just a paid shill. My job was to go online and always counter Trump supporters and always create the illusion of a swell of support for HRC online

Well, at least I won't have to feel so bad when the Clintons have you murdered.

How "early" would they be dumped? Are we talking rising orange, still orange or falling orange?

Are you a regular Europeon or the new Islamic Terrorist Europeon?

Spelling intended.

Trump is making millions from this election. He's used donated money to pay of litigations. He's used donated money to rent his own businesses. He's made 1.8 million from flying the secret service around.

This picture killed my boaner.

Didn't say i did it. I took the money though, uploaded their files and then gave them to DC Leaks.

tbh I am not sure.

This could all be true, but He didn't pay foreign nationals to pretend to be Americans who love Hillary, which there is now prof of.

Social media is where this election is going to be won.
Google "nimble america"

Plot twist instead of voting for who's more popular let's just see who has the biggest net worth between them and make them commander in cheif

OP YOU'RE DOING GOD'S WORK. YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A BABY BACK BITCH ASS FAGGOT

You should have some idea what you are talking about, even on Cred Forums.

Please return to tumbler now.

>which there is now prof of
Proof ? where?

Any idea when the leaks'll show up?

When did you send it to them?

woops, sarcasm doesn't translate well when typed.

>Didn't say i did it. I took the money though, uploaded their files and then gave them to DC Leaks.

Oh, I guess I will have to feel bad when they have you murdered. Thanks a lot!

No, but seriously, thanks for making this information available to the people.

And in friendship. Because friendship is magic.

shut up faggot. NSA is allowed to suck a dick forever

>No, but seriously, thanks for making this information available to the people.

MFW someone actually believes OP.

The real question is What will you do and where will you go?

Bless you user

Second
>not the nsa

Trolls are fun

Seeing a meme will not make you go vote. Period. All it will do is empower people who were going to vote anyway. There is no effective propaganda in an observed conversation.

Calling hillary fun

Holy shit, it really is the NSA!

you sir, are the real cancer

You're seriously a hero to me user. I love you.

dcleaks tomorrow.

sent two days ago now. Said they were going to release in next two days, but have a feeling it will be tomorrow. that is all I know and I have been in communication with them for a month now. Up to them when they want to dump or if they redact or just dump raw data.

it is what it is. I have a conscious.

believe what you want friend. It's coming out. goodnight and good luck.

I am staying right where I am. I have lawyers. I will not live in fear, but whatever happens happens and I will just take it as it comes.

Crank calling hillary is even funnier

Why not? He's not asking for money.

I'm putting on my tin foil hat here but...U think the NSA and CTR people have been shitposting cancer on Cred Forums like all those bbc threads?

Would be cool if this guy is legit

Even after lawyers, the Clintons buddy they don't have a great track record man

Newfag.

Because if he was legit, he wouldn't be on Cred Forums, bragging.

Lmao

The NSA was behind trap threads. They invented traps specifically to ruin /b.

Can someone cap this thread please? I'd do it but I'm on mobile. OP is a fucking hero.

I would if I was a Cred Forumstard, which I am.

>I have my reasons and I cannot get to into it, but I trust they will do what needs to be done. i have much respect for wikileaks, but DC Leaks got it this time.
This is very intriguing. I know you won't be able to say everything, but can you be more specific?

Got any firearms?

don't know why but I believe OP, something charismatic about how he says everything. I truly hope you don't commit suicide by reaching around to the back of your head and shooting yourself in the next few days

yes.

I will just say I trust them and that is all I can say

Agreed

Wow you must be really new here if you've never seen any bragging on Cred Forums that turned out to be legit

Probably. Fuck um. How dare they put their dicks in my internet.

Dubs don't deceive. Someone please cap dis

Trip dubs checked

No the CTR shitposts threads like this one.

The NSA starts all of those trap threads. Cred Forums should raid them for great justice.

kek at those who vote for an orangutan with a wig

I all ready have the letter descrdibing if that happens I was killed. Of course this did not help the DC madam.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Show me one time that bragging has been legit.

Get the fuck out nigger.

Holy fuck, you literally only need to google. GTFO shillfag

Are you posting this onto Cred Forums as well?

You must be new here.

So you think this shit will actually be for real devastating to that fucked up old bitch, or you think she'll be able to sweep it under the carpet like all the other shit?

My point exactly

send alex jones the exact link for it

describing*

topkek newfriend. here is just one

It would be fucked if we were right. At any rate I'm going to bed before I wake up dead for being on this thread.

Did you guys ever get directions to discredit Jill Stein or Gary Johnson?

What the fuck is that mess even supposed to be.

OP is fake as fuck.

Quints and she deads!

we need a way to contact you OP, no NSA but I need to personally eat your ass if you fuck that wrinkly bitch over

They didn't need any help

I am not.

I am hoping this is just something extra on top of what Assange is going to dump right before the election.

Fuck Alex Jones. He is a douche.

why would we do that? For the most part Gary Johnson drains away from Trump and Stein is no threat at all. She will get 400,000 votes nationally at most, if that.

So you are a newfag. Bummer.

That is not going to happen, but thanks for the support. haha

You're such a dumb nigger it hurts

It's Candleja.........

>news not included

Looking forward to the drop user. Also quads checked

"Hi, I am a dumb newfag and I have no idea wtf I am doing tee hee I should kill myself." You the dumb nigger who found himself on Cred Forums

Conscience* You dumb fuck.

Now I don't believe a word you say- as much as I wish it were true.

seriously are you this new? because that was one of the biggest stories of 2014. he was literally called THE Cred Forums killer. fuuuck

>ut Trump isn't making a penny off of this election at all though

Yes he has, prior to him getting the nomination he "loaned" himself the money needed to campaign with Super PACS and taxpayers going to reimburse him. So he didn't simply use or donate the money to his campaign, he loaned it AT INTEREST to his own campaign.

Kek

You should really stop posting now, newfag

blame my phone.
Yeah, that should discredit everything.

I am anxious

People like this are why i /b.
>some people just like to watch the world burn.

Niggers tongue my anus and OP is hero. Can't wait to see this shit.

Nothing to see. OP is full of shit.

I know it sucks to be proven wrong user, but you're a dickbag and I hope you kys faggot.

yeah, totally, totally full of shit. yup, totally, could you repeat that a few more times. It has not stuck yet. Maybe 6 more times?

lmao that looks fucking fake

you've obviously never seen a frozen dismembered limb before

>>>/reddit/

Eat shit shill.

Well God speed op I hope all works out for you glad to see their are people who still have a soul

samefag

Wrong

fucking shills go post on tumblr u fucking cuck

N-n-no I heard you can change the pixels with photoshop. At least that's what I learned at my CTR orientation training and internet manipulation courses.

This run for presidency is retarded bullshit like always. Both sides throw with feces and accuse the other side for using shit. Both sides have tons of tards inthe front row. It just degenerated into a freak show of sorts and I seriously despise both candidates. The only full-blooded candidate was Bernie but he is also a walking corpse and has ideas that won't work in a nation that does not want those ideas.

OP here. I am going to try and sleep.

I doubt I will.

If I do not post tomorrow 7:30p eastern time

then something is wrong.

Just as planned

Shut the fuck up pussy

>that will teach her to stop doing anal

Goodnight user. You are my hero. I love you mate and godspeed, hope you stay safe.

Kek seeya op looks like u going to get suicided tonight

WOW when you subhuman retards bullshit, you REALLY bullshit, don't you?

You're like this gigantic fountain of putrid sewage spewing out of every orifice. Grotesque and yet awe-inspiring in many ways.

Well, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, wannabe Script Kiddie. I know I will!

Promise in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first, you fucking hilarious troll.

what in the actual fuck are you talking about?

I was hesitant to believe this, but the amount of desperation coming from the random newfag hill shill posters has me convinced OP is legit.

It's just OP samefagging to make paranoid retards think its legit. Its bullshit.

ITT:

>Trump gets his clock cleaned in a debate

OH SHIT! We need MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL PEOPLE! THIS IS AN ALT-RIGHT ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

Cue up those "Killery" and "Hitlery" PNGs DOUBLETIME!

>Sir! Suggest we pretend to leak more documents!

GOOD IDEA, PRIVATE!

Shill

Glad you are doing this OP. You are a good person for doing this.

VOTE FOR BERNIE PLS HE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FREE PLS VOTE FOR BERNIEEEE

Im ready to be president America!

Important point though: It's not illegal.

Furthermore, the GOP did this publicly after they blamed Facebook for Obama's win in 2008.

The paid tons of people to post comments to "make the Internet seem more conservative" and they erected shit like Conservapedia and CNS to act as Alt-Right propaganda engines.

The first paid shills online were GOP and Rupert Murdoch-paid. Murdoch famously said that they should use foreigners and scripts so that there isn't a clear papertrail to follow.

So just the EmailGate horseshit, this is nothing that the GOP hasn't already done a million times worse and literally nobody gave the tiniest shit about it.

Displaying the two flavors of useful idiot at once. Wall Street thanks you for your service in electing their president, liberal shill.

OP self-shilling for his shilling.

KEK

>thanks user

This is so dumb... "ro shit guys, 'Anonymous' is a Hillary shill!"

How the fuck was hilldog so perky after nearly dying like two weeks ago?

Hillay Clinton had a mild case of pneumonia, aggravated by her intense non-stop campaigning. She has since made a full recovery and will make a fine POTUS able to serve a full eight years with no further incidents.

Wat

nice try

You guys are out in full force tonight. Well, at least I know I am doing something right.

OP here. Can't sleep and there has been this unfamiliar car sitting outside my place for the last 20 minutes.

total CTR

Fuck I am tired. My eyes are burning. have not really slept in last 48 hours. Still OP btw.

I am being paranoid now about the car outside I think.

Ayy that was my post you're pointing to d,':^]

>You mean, people who legit want their candidate to win?

ok trump shill. you think those ignorant shits who think Obama did 9-11 are somehow better people?

lemme guess:

>russian hackers access promotion firm
>grab data
>give to trump
>have one of their people realease the data because "I just can't believe the fraud ( that I took part it ) "

blah blah blah.

>tepidly support Johnson.
have worked on several third party presidential campaigns in the past. I was a staffer in DC and worked for several no-profit groups there.

nice backstory shillbot.

Do you have a gun user? If not, I would def get a pump shotgun and some 00 buckshot for it tomorrow. You can get a Maverick model 88 for 170$ at Walmart

Do you have a gun user? If not, I would def get a pump shotgun and some 00 buckshot for it tomorrow. You can get a Maverick model 88 for 170$ at Walmart

Uhh....the fuck was this MSPaint diarrhea supposed to signify?

Newfag detected.

tired. haha kept trying to include it and I was like ahh fuck it I did it again. Sorry, but It wasn't me my friend.

uh. I answered questions. Now you're being a baby, because it isn't fitting your narrative.

let's address some things

>ok trump shill. you think those ignorant shits who think Obama did 9-11 are somehow better people?

That has nothing to do with why I did what I did. I released these docs, not because i want Trump to win. I want the US and world to know what a vile scrote Hillary Clinton is.

If I was working for Trump in the same capacity I would have done the same thing, but guess what. Hillary pays people to shill for her and she shifted money illgeally from her campaign to a PAC.

> nice backstory shillbot.

Sorry. That is exactly who i am supporting and exactly what my history was. It's what I do. i work for political organizations and I see how it gets worse and worse. Year after year. both of these parties are a pock mark on our society and i am sick and tired of this crooked fucking bullshit.

I have a gun.

Enjoy ur v&, script kiddie!

If they ever let you out, try not to be such a retard in the future.

I was glad to see Hillary crush Trump in the debate, utterly destroyed him.

script kiddie? All I did was put a thumb drive in a usb drive and download the filed. Seriously. that is it. That is how secure the CTR dipshits are.

Let me out? Son, I have a team of lawyers, two organizations known to assist whistle blowers.

Which is what I am.

Do I worry about someone vince fostering me? sure, but if they want to go at me legally, well, I won't go down without a fight. i have an ace in my back pocket.

won't matter between this and wikileaks. She won't even be able to serve.

Thread continued here!!!
get in here

If you don't know then you're the newfag, piece of shit liberal shill

quit being a fag and post something real

Is your ace a Deathnote?

oh fucking please, this is so much bullshit.
1) its already been done - reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3rncq9/confession_of_hillary_shill_from/

no one fucking cares

2) no one cares
3) you are a trump shill clear as day

u should release them asap and then anhero unless you have a killswitch. ty for your service.

Inb4 OP killed by cia heart attack gun

Glad I am not the only one but I am not Trump fan.

>I am not Trump fan.
didn't say you were. said you were a shill.

>bum bum bum
>dunnn da dunnn da dun da dun
>da dun da duuuun da duuun da dun
>bleep bloop

>The paid tons of people to post comments to "make the Internet seem more conservative"

yeah your story sounds pretty similar to his.. oh wait, its the same fucking story. better look on your sheet what to say when someone brings this up and presses you on it.

>Trump doesn't shill, he pesos.

Look out your window please :)

>thumb drive in a usb drive

>whistleblower

No, you're a fucking moron who is instigating a politically-motiveated cybercrime and harrassment attack on innocent people. "Whistleblowers" are NOT allowed to leak information to the public, retard.

To re-iterate: CTR and "online propaganda" are shady, but not illegal. The GOP did it in 2008 en masse after they blamed Facebook for Obama winning the election.

So yeah, I still don't believe you have shit, but if you do, and you make it available online, that's protected information called PII and it is 100% illegal for you to do it. So enjoy Bubba's thick cock in your hole, faggot.

WHAT THEY ALREADY MADE ONE!? I was working on that design for years...

keek.

sadly this. its shit, but social media "marketing" is a thing.

>Thread continued here!!!
> →
> →
> →

up your game shill bots.... get on in here.
> → →

today we fight.

for the future.

of 4 chan.

whose shills shall live.

and who shall have to contact their team leader and admit defeat.

Agreed. Everybody please read this post.

>muh ironic political memes

I wish

I cannot post anything due to terms agreed upon. Just be patient and stop whining about it.

Uh huh. yeah... I dislike Trump as Much as I dislike Hillary. Other people have shared their stories. I dumped so much more. have fun reading tomorrow. None of these anons got the files I got. So, there for, nice stories and all, but they had no beef to back it up.

out of my hands now and I have and don't need to

hahaha so far I am still alive, but really need to sleep 3 hours in two days is getting to me.

so if I am not a trump fan, how would I be a shill, if I am not shilling for anyone? fuck it's almost like some people on this planet live in another dimension. Bizarro world I guess.

Actually it's not the same story at all bozo. Holy shit you are getting desperate.
The only similar thing is we used to work with CTR. If that is even real.

hahah. i looked tho. hahaha

Oh Ok then Hillary. You need to go back to sleep. you have along day getting your ass kissed by the Media.

Ah so the 400 pound hacker strikes again! Nothing is safe from his grubby greasy reach!

>proven wrong on facts
>calls those people a shill

classic shill bro

You have no idea what the fuck a whistleblower is do you? You just say words out of your mouth and you don't even know what it is your are saying.

Sorry, but my attorney would disagree with you.

Anyway goodluck shilling the shill fight hill shills

It's not very good pay, but you keep doing what you have to do and enjoy your bloodstained money you black hearted douchnozzles

>is a shill
>assumes everyone else is a shill

ok buddy

hey what day and time are the release. "tomorrow" doesn't help. its 2 am here.

calling a whistle blower a shill repeatedly doesn't stop them from being a whistler blower.

I am sure you think Ed Snowden is a shill and Chelsea Manning.

Clinton shills trying real hard to keep you from dropping that leak. If you got it, drop it. I've got real suspicions about people I know.

lmao snowden is still an NSA agent. The "leak" was so they could control the narrative and slide the debate.

Check this copy pasta nigger out

It doesn't matter. Sadly she's going to win with the same trick her Husband pulled in 1992.

Back then it was the businessman Ross Perot that ran as the distraction and divided the electorate only to drop out at the last minute.

Trump is just another entertainer designed to divide the opposing electorate and he will drop out just like Perot did leaving Hillary as the only viable candidate.

It's both brilliant and an indictment of the American political 'system'.

that is never going to happen keep dreaming

Whistleblowers can provide information to a PROTECTED ORGANIZATION specifically designed to handle it. They are NOT permitted to disclose the information to the masses or any UNAUTHORIZED groups.

"Dox" information is called "Personally Identifiable Information" and it's a FELONY to purposely make it available to anyone who isn't granted the specific right to view and store it by the person(s) it pertains to. In addition to this, you are doing it specifically (and easily prosecutably) to instigate personal attacks on people. That's ANOTHER felony.

If you have a lawyer telling you otherwise, you need to fire his dumb ass. He's going to get you decades in federal prison for his incompetence.

Time will tell.

I wonder if that trick is even legal now that I think about it.

I am a Russian who is paid to support Trump on the internet. AMA.

To answer common questions:
1. Yes Putin wants Trump to be president
2. Yes there are thousands of us paid to make pro-Trump posts and help influence online polls
3. Yes we make memes for Cred Forums
4. No it doesn't pay very well but it's steady work until November

Emails.

*Cough*

Cred Forums isn't all there is you know. There are legit massive message boards with hundreds of thousands of people reading popular posts within minutes. I hope you do realize that propaganda is actually a thing, regardless of whether or not OP is actually in on it.

And sneak a guy into the kremlin.

huh?

This needs to be front page news. Russia is overtly trying to influence our free elections and that is unacceptable.

You obviously dont know the amount of shit thats been revealed here

What about the emails? 5 years we've been hearing about emails and nothing has come of it. Not a single bad email. Not a single shred of anything. Where is the evidence?

You really are not very good at this. are you? It would take anyone less than 3 minutes online to figure out what you just said is complete utter nonsense.

yawn. boring.

I wouldn't mind putin as prez tbh. Nice to have a strong russian bear of a man in office for once.

hahahahahahahaha

oh my hahahahahaha fuck my sides hahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha'
'
'hahahahahahahahaha fuuuuck

Find it then, retard.

PROTIP: it doesn't exist.

PII is serious fucking business.

Yet, It would take less than 3 minutes to find out what you are saying is actually horseshit.

It's like you aren't even trying anymore.

Except Russia is decaying under Putin's failed leadership. Economy, military, and society all collapsing. Such is life in Russia.

OP here, bumping. Remember this is an AMA, please ignore the shills.

PS. you actually think it is a federal crime, yet, disregard the federal crime being whistleblown. You're an actual genius. you should be a professor or something.

I know one day you will figure it out.

You are not OP

FBI has likely already destroyed it when they confirmed she's the next president.

I imagine the exchange was something out of Braveheart:

HRC to the FBI: The king will be dead in a month and his son is a weakling. Who do you think will rule this kingdom?

Yes I am.

Ok for real. Good night anons.

Op is over and out.

Maybe see you tomorrow.

O shit. Can't wait for the Trump shill leaks - bunch of 16 year old fat kids and self-loathing spics.

Nice try Dump.

Question: why would a master Jew like Clinton spend money to make a website comprised of maybe 1000 (lets for the sake of the argument say 10000!!) voters support her? She already has every vote she needs in the key states, and millions of voters with their friends support her.

Trump only needs to say something and he loses support. There literally does not need to be any twisting of words - his whole campaign is downright meant for retards who love buzzwords. Crooked Hillary, lyin Ted, soft Carson, nervous Rubio, build a wall, maga. And when people fought back in his own game (small hands) he 'surprisingly' won and retards applauded that as if it was a huge victory.

Rip America. The fact that a nominee this bad made it this far (heee doesnttt evvveeen knooow whattt a blind trust iiiiiiiiiiisssssss!!!!!!) is going to haunt you forever.

GL and RIP

>inb4 shill
Intellect of Dump supporters, ladies and gentlemen.

Die with honor Matt

Goodnight and thank you.

u do realize She has given up on Ohio and is losing florida and Colorado and going up in polls in michigan and minnesota and wisconsin. you do realize everytime whiny libs cry about him and media says he evil and stupid his poll go up.. right?

this is funny

Not true.

Jesus Christ you're dumber than a sack of hammers.

I've said it twice already, but here goes #3, just for your retarded ass.

*ahem*

INTERNET PROPAGANDA IS NOT ILLEGAL, MORON!! CTR, NOT TO MENTION THE TONS OF OTHER INTERNET SHILL ORGANIZATIONS LIKE RUPERT MURDOCH'S HUGE FOREIGNER-EMPLOYING ONE ARE 100% LEGAL.

Hmmm. I was almost sure you were a shill, but you just said you aren't. This doesn't sound like a desperate deflection on your part at all. Good day to you sir.

yet the media was talking about how she is giving up on ohio. The polls show trump ahead in Florida and Colorado he made a 11 point leap in two weeks and then in MN, WI, and Mi, he has popped up several points. Even funnier is how much he closed the gap in PA. This is not counting the many numerous states were he is virtually tied or ahead of her. Fuckl it's like you cannot accept reality.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

have fun fagnuts

you do realize OP told you HRC campaign was funneling money from her campaign to a PAC, which is illegal and giving that money to foreign nationals, which is illegal.

try again

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

Holy shit you actually believed that?

FUCKING LEL

Historically the first debate changes the election outcome. After tonight's embarrassing failure, Clinton is going to bounce back strong. Trump was arrogant and didn't come prepared to fight. He lost the debate and the election because he was too lazy to study the debate topics. Every election is ultimately decided by the debates. As the famous Nixon vs. Kennedy debates show.

muh reading comprehension
muh not understanding it's illegal to push Campaign money to a PAC and give campaign money to foreign nationals.

Everyone knows thats a Kremlin website. Try again.

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

*heeeeep*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

wait then why are you here crying about CTR. holy fuck this is too easy.

Yet, every single time the media says Trump is over with, says he went to far, say he failed, his poll numbers keep going up, because the majority of Americans are reatarded batshit insane pussies like you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL Literally only filthy terrorist countries and colombian druglords vote hilarry

Thanks Africa. Your votes for Trump really matter.

Cred Forums raided that faggots. all other global polls are overwhelmingly in favour of Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSFZTd9PgRs

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/09/26/oh-my-hillary-camp-giving-up-on-ohio-n2223344