POST YOUR SHITPOSTS Cred ForumsROS

why you drinking fag?

because steel reserve 211 tall boys cost 1 dollar where i live

tell me what you hate the most about yourself plz

my crooked nose

haha you suck you crooked nosed faggot

211 is disgusting.

yea i know i suck, that's why i'm drunk

posted this during the debates and i'm still not drunk. don't know what the fuck is going on, drank a half bottle of rum and some vodka, not even the slightest detection of a buzz.

drink more

then when you black out maybe we'll all get lucky and you'll die of alcohol poisoning

keep drinking?
omg you're not drunk?
KEEP DRINKING THEN!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck wrong pic. whatever. the rum was above the label when I started drinking, and i'm not even close to drunk. wtf

obviously the semen in your stomach is slowing the metabolism of the alcohol

stop sucking so much cocks if you want to get drunk quicker

SAME ANSWER

KEEP DRINKING FAGGOT

just kidding i love you man, if you want to stop thats fine

some pussy nigger beer won't help me when 46% rum, damn near whole bottle, won't even get me close to drunk.

u drtinking Sailor Jerry fam?

if so, u are god tier

SJ is the best rum ever made

Jager cuz fuck the world and i dont work til 5 pm for red robin and im a dishwasher

sound like your life sucks fam

cheers, mine does too, drink up, cheers

I had to downgrade my image cuz spicchan limited the image size. It was full on first pic an hour ago

lol they cost one dollar everywhere tard

I used to think steel reserve tastes like carbonated chocolate cake. Nowadays i stay away from that shit. Cheap vodka now.

how steel reserve tastes (pic related)

Oh man i didnt really like rum till i tried sailers. One day id like to visit my hime country and try jager there but till then this will do

Agreed, cheers!

sj is the best

corona bois

how's college?

Ooo mexican piss, try a real mans beer like Yuengling. Although you cant find it west of tge Mississippi river

Not bad, i live in AK so that blows

yeah id be down but im fueling my alcoholism on a budget

Ak huh. Ok in that case i feel for you user. I grew up in branson. Mo and only after i moved east i knew real beer.

ignore the elitists, but also stop drinking corona (shit beer)

whatd u recommend?

100 proof because why not

why not just drink paint thinner?

yeah its not bad except all the girls are cunts and its cold all the time, we have shit beer(apparently), but other than that its cool

based

whatever's cheap
i drink cheap beer exclusively, but if you wanna taste something good while drinking cheap beer then i guess buy some ROLLING ROCK

it's a little bit sour just like your Corona,and it's a lot cheaper A LOT cheaper

hope this helps

Because the fact that it's still labeled alcohol makes me feel better about life

Yeah ill see if we even carry it anywhere in Alaska lol but mostly i drink whatever after i smoke

211 is muh shit mayne. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. 211% NIGGER

well hey cheers to you from Missouri all the way up there

i really think you would like rolling rock, it's a good sour beer and you're gonna pay a LOT LOT LOT less for it up there

Forgot how to Cred Forums fuck. But just because it's labeled alcohol.

Cheers bruh, and ill check it out I also have a mexican roommate and he cleans my place for beer so thats cool

I think drinking that stuff might be giving you brain damage, I can't understand what you want to say. besides, only poor people drink that glorified potato juice.

I lived in Arizona for 3 years. And it's got to be said yes the girls on the East Coast are cunts but at least they know good liquor from Bad liquor.

as a filthy nord heck u fucker, but you aint wrong lol

Not glorified what so ever but yes it is giving me brain damage. Wanna vape with me do0d

CANADA VS EUROPE WHO WILL WIN

I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALAK IS A GOD

SYDNEY IS A GOD

WHO WILL WIN

I'M EXCITED

fuckin amen to that, im still on that brokeboi grind so we'll see

is that you demo??

YES

Fuck off, we all know demos ded!!! otherwise he'd be making videos....right?....right?

I drank those when I was like 16. You definitely have to move on the harder stuff and make sure you're a complete waste of life

thanks, my only comment to you is "kill your self"

have a nice day

Brah, if you're gonna drink shit tier beer ya gotta go with Hurricanes. Steel reserve is gross as hell.

I DRINK what's cheap homie

STEEL is $1 at the local grocer where i live currently, until OCT 30

therefore, i'm drinking it, and i'm advertising it. i want everyone to love it

drink what you will fam. i like hurricane too. drink up

Hurricane and Steel Reserve are the same exact price everywhere. Like $2.50 for a 4 pack of tall boys.

Not kill yourself but drank so much that you might as well kill yourself. 2 totally different things.

where u live

Midwest

same, and SR is always cheaper
myyyyy dude

Maybe a quarter cheaper? Oh well, steel reserve is still better than 4 loko.

my dude
ima drink SR and hurriance till i die

Hurricane is definitely my go to beer. I'm always preaching it. Gets you fucked up and it's cheap.

yep gg man i'm drunk