Just turned 18 and I'm voting this election

Just turned 18 and I'm voting this election.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump obviously. Is there another choice?

Your first choice is a person who's been elected to office, served as secretary of state and actually has policy proposals; the other is a lying racist orangutan trying to win by spouting racist memes instead of championing sensible policy. You tell me.

>t. media enthusiast

So... You're voting Trump.

Dubs confirm

do you have ANY reading comprehension skills? kill yourself

t. Trump cocksucker

Just vote Hillary because she might die in office.

Trumpplo

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

Kaines even worse fam

Turned 18 last year, voting Trump

Vote 3rd party, Jill stein

use paper ballot to slit throat. #winning

JOHN CENA
O
H
N

C
E
N
A

if you live pennsylvania, ohio or florida, vote trump
if you don't, it doesn't matter, just stay home.

Haha that's retarded

Long story short, vote Trump if you love America. Vote Hillary if you are living in Syria and are hoping to immigrate to America.

I honestly can't put it any other way. Trump stance is America first. Hillary is a globalist.

Personally I am voting for Trump. Yes he is a loudmouth and that's what I love about him. Fuck the naysayers, nobody is perfect. Every president has their faults.

WWGD

im surprised you know how to operate a computer.

good for you user.

thank you for wasting your vote

quads says hillary

>Just turned 18 and I'm voting this election.

I heard that FARC signed a peace deal with the Columbian government. Maybe move there?

Vote Gary

It's dangerous to have a fucktard like that pretending to be president in a room full of other nations' leaders. He'll offend someone irrationally and end up causing some fucked up war.

DC? cause I don't know any country named Columbia

If you need someone to tell you what to do, join the military, don't waste your time voting yet.

the snail? cause if you're talking about Johnson, you're dumber than him. and that's a pretty low bar

Vermin Supreme
At least you might get a free pony.

meow>get

Sry: Colombia

>claims without proof

have a brain, OP
write in this faggot

Xplain

Get beer of course.

He BTFO'd the Mexican president and made him agree to control immigration and build wall.

Hillary? Well she gave birth to ISIS wow so successful im with her now

Quads says trump

hold on, my research is in Aleppo

get out of this thread eurocunt

Someone is coaching this chucklefuck on memes. Which one of you is it?

They have email?

Write in Clinton.

kek, you must having seriously bad brain damage to think that, when the complete opposite actually happened.

Dental healthcare and a zombie prevention program as well. So what's not to love?

LOL what the fuck am I reading

Can we all admit how fucking terrible the guy asking the questions was

CTR shill

Quads ain't never lied

MEOW

another thing Johnson and his retard supporters don't know. kek supreme

you're the only one thinking that shitstain

He did an awful job. I have no idea who he is, since i'm no american. But his questions were just terrible.

>make america great again
>doesnt even pay taxes

This years candidates are both horrible and will cause ww3, we are fucked either way

Save it for the next one, then you'll get two votes.

Voting Hillary because cheers to another four years of worthless gridlock until better president

First, you're going to need to be able to recognize a shitty debate when you see one. The "moderator" of tonight's debate was a petty, unprofessional, handpicked disgrace. He was biased and clearly kept bating one of the candidates, while trying to be subtle in glorifying the other. That issue aside, both candidates were absurd in there responses and rebuttals. Nothing was accomplished this evening. It really blows that this is your first voting election. 2004 was intriguing because this country in the midst of a war and Kerry was considering reinstating the draft. 2008 was exciting because a ho-ass nigger actually one and turned this country into a meme. 2012 was complete ass, it was basically a toss-up in voting for whichever one percieved to be the lesser of two evils.

>This election is a 100% meme, the equivalent California's gubernatorial election in 2003

You stupid twat, try and use your big words, yeah? Why should I vote for that dumbfuck who has no common ground with the leaders of the world? He's a moron with no political background and he's going to run this country into a wall. Probably on the Mexican border.

just give it a few days and I won't be the only one calling you a retard.

Hillary, at least she's not trump.

Look at it this way. Majority of this post is voting for Hilary, this majority is also on Cred Forums at 2am. Should their opinions matter?

it doesn't matter.

>living in syria
>hoping to immigrate to america
>vote

Can we raise the voting age to 25?

WWGD

.......meow

Go independent. Re-register online, takes 2 mins

Next thing you know this guy's gonna tell me I can't run for president next.

Trump is just running to win, he has no interest to govern. Just wants another feather in his cap.

Post yfw Cred Forums has a meltdown when Trump becomes president

Go to sleep Jason.

>I'm a redneck and think one candidate got special treatment over the other
how surprising. I wonder who you're referring to

assassinate both

So you r autistic user ?, he say why he sould vote .

So your a redneck if you have a different view than yours? Hmmm. With that logic you must be right.

how many details in 40 year old virgin did they get right about your life, and what parts were just movie production?

Vote Hillary, Drumpf is a moron and Hillary exposed him for the Arrogant,asinine and Immature Bigot he is.

At least he can use one without deleting everything.

Better that than our current president, who bends over and lets every world leader fuck him in the ass. Just like every Hillary voter enjoys.

independents, at least in this election, are pure cancer

>mad detected

Both of them are severely and utterly handicapped to the point of being completely unable to rule a country of that size.

It's going to be some interesting years at the very least if you vote Trump, however Hillary's politics is what the country needs. This is not at all to give any credibility to her, since she's corrupt as fuck and will cause a shit ton of scandals.

Neither of them will really do anything constructive anyway. Just flip a coin.

>Voting Hillary because cheers to another four years of worthless gridlock until better president

Another 4 years and 3 million fewer shit stain baby boomers will be taking dirt naps instead of voting.

Vote for Trump. He was born and raised in America.

>try and use your big words
>stupid twat

Typical leftest college student to throw around mindless insults. You seriously think he's going to "start some kind of a war," because he says "mean things"? That's not how the world works, chum. Wars that begin over "mean words" are already taking place. Besides, any country or leader that takes up arms over such "mean words" deserves to be wiped off the map. Example: North Korea, which is absolutely no threat at all. Get your head out of your ass and go back to your safe place.

Does no one care anymore that Hillary undoubtedly deleted thousands of emails to save her crooked ass? Have you not heard of Benghazi? These two things alone should disqualify her from even running yet the system is so fucked everyone looks the other way.

>posted 38 minutes ago
you got him so good user. so damn good

refuse to vote or you are admitting yourself to be fool

Actually the differencs in their tax plans would have drastically different effects

Mmmhm

wait, have you been in this thread the whole time?

>You seriously think he's going to "start some kind of a war," because he says "mean things"? That's not how the world works, chum. Wars that begin over "mean words" are already taking place
you literally could not write one sentence before contradicting yourself. wow

>I'm voting for Trump because he said he LOVES AMERICA!
Really, user? That's your foolproof, sound logic?

I think one main thing people will discuss about the first round of debates is the differences between the tax proposals. Let me first say that this assessment was done in an unbiased and objective manner, and please allow me to explain what I feel each candidate plans to do. Anyone please feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in the details..
Hillary Clinton, claiming to want to help the middle class, proposes to do so by increasing taxes on the wealthy. Essentially, the way I understand it, her plan is to use the extra tax income to give that to the middle class via government aid programs. This creates a situation where more people will be able to live on welfare and food stamps. I assume a lot of that money, probably most of it, will be used to assist the massive amounts of immigrants this country now has, once they are granted citizenship. Upon having their taxes increased, wealthy business owners WILL make up the difference by either heavily increasing their prices, or leaving the country. This presents absolutely no benefit to the American people, despite the ones on welfare, unemoloyment, food stamps, or other government aid programs, having (possibly) a slightly larger amount of money per month. Not to mention the people working hard and living on their own money. This will be a hardship for everyone involved.

have you been retarded your whole life? it tells you the time it was posted. dense dense dumbass

Trump then?
Answer the question faggot.

Hillary presented well rehearsed speeches, relentlessly attacked Trump while leaving him little room to counter, and managed to show her base why she should be president.

So everyone will shit themselves when Trump's poll numbers keep going up.

Motherfucker I am a conservative but Trump will cause unnecessary conflict where he shouldn't be. I am not voting because Hillary is a stupid bitch as well.

Donald Trump, claiming to want to help the middle class, is suggesting a tax plan that gives large tax cuts to businesses. Now if it isn't obvious enough, this is an exact opposite of what Hillary Clinton is suggesting. Upon their burden being lightened, businesses will have incentive to not only stay in America, but to expand their operations, lower their prices, pay higher wages, and hire more people. This presents multiple immediate benefits to the American people. Things will cost less, people will have more money, which means people will spend more money. Less people will need to live on welfare or unemployment which means the people that are physically incapable of working will receive more money each month, without taking money from anybody! More people will have jobs making more money and putting more money into the economy which can be used to fix a lot of problems like our failing education systems. We can feed homeless people, maybe even house them if enough money is made. We can give veterans the treatment and care they deserve. We can pay teachers like we pay doctors. Hillary's tax proposal does not present an oppurtunity for any of that to happen. All hers presents is something that sounds good, but will be counterproductive towards the growth of this country.

not a murrlard but when will we fimd out who mcwins?

i want the bitch in prison idgaf who gets president

Jill stein

>hurr durr i better reply to a post within seconds or everyone will say i was late

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Kipt

only correction I have is to point out that you're a cocksucker

don't bother reading these guys too much proper english

18fag here and I'm voting Trump.

Just imagine all the live streams of people suiciding. It's going to be a /comfy/ night when Trump becomes president.

I still remember the meltdown after Brexit. It's going to be 100× more with Trump.

You poor thing.

>he was in this thread the whole time
>he thinks internet posts are real life conversations
lurk moar

Trump has been elected to office and served as secretary of state? that's the reading comprehension part asshole

What the hell are you talking about?

>Trump stance is Trump first.
FTFY

Sure thing. Depending on OP's financial situation:
>Really Good
Vote Trump
>Mediocre to bad
Vote Hillary

Taxes will most likely be affordable in either case.

Great counter argument

Kill yourself, no matter who gets elected we get assfucked by the irs either way.

>Arrogant, Asinine and Immature Bigot
aka, the typical Republican Party member

It's nice here.....

thank you

Doesn't matter. Trump? Hillary? 3rd party? no vote? The outcome and your impact on it was carefully calculated and codified long ago. Your opinions, your resistance, your anger, your triumph all accounted for and anticipated by both collective and singular intellects far greater than you will ever comprehend in your short life. It's not your fault, nor something to be ashamed of. It simply is. Indulge in your impotent fury if you must. Just know it was expected all along.

Welcome to existence.

if it really is that would be awesome but no brexit was much worse. trump is not that bad

kek

Can anyone give an intelligent argument for this?

Bush tax cuts and trickle down economics did nothing but widen the wealth gap. you're clearly a Trump shill, so you're not really looking for meaningful discourse

So you're definitely voting trump?

I'm hoping to get my lobotomy done before November to ensure my brain is in perfect Trump supporter mode

Jump to conclusions. As I said, I made my assessments in an unbiased manner and if anyone can explain specifically why it won't work I'll listen to and consider any logical points made.

Stay the fuck out, Muslim scum.

She was on the verge of tears.

When it comes to taxes.
Hillary is a thief , that has the government hold her "gun".
Hillary is a criminal !

good make sure you vote for trump

You really don't get that all progressive liberals want a two class system.

your assessment skills are shit

november dipshit. do they not have google in the third world shithole you call a country?

Hillary is undoubtedly a criminal.

first bit of advice, never vote for either of the two major parties
more than that you gotta figure out for yourself
>what's best for you and your family?
>what's best for the good of all humankind?
once you figure that out, vote for whoever you want
as long as you don't vote rebuplinac or decrenomat

I'm sorry you have to choose between these two fuckwads.

If its any consolation, your vote won't matter because we don't live in a real democracy.

And what counter points have you made?

Разве у вас не с с 21 года голосуют?

Not like our vote matters anyway. The president is already selected by the electoral college. We are manipulated to vote in a certain direction, and if that doesn't work oh well. Adams, Hayes, Harrison and Bush are all the proof I need. With everything being electronic in the current day, who knows how much is manipulated towards a certain direction without actual votes. Voting is to make us feel special and accomplished.. I don't think Trump is a part of this since he's not a politician. Or its possible that I feel that way because my mind has also been compromised?
>BRB odd knock on the door.

fuck off arthurposter. Preteen little bitch thinks he understands jack shit about politics

pure, crystalline and clear cancer
die

>implying not liking somebody is an argument
>kys

it doesn't matter. the popular vote isn't required by the constitution so it means nothing, legally.

everyone's ignored you up to this point. so I'm gonna stop being a dumbass and do the same

>served as secretary of state and actually has policy proposals
>last 25 years

Yeah Trump just got my vote.

You literally can't counter my honest assessment of both candidates but want to call me a dumbass? Genius tactic.

Holy fuck dude. You're trying too hard. WAY TOO HARD. That guy is making you look like you have autism inside your assburger.

Anybody remember 9/11? And how the terrorist plan was to start a war between Islam and the West? Guess who's helping them. Guess who's on their side. Trying every day to get that war started.

Republicans. Trump.

Look up the definition of terrorism and see if it doesn't apply to Republicans, very, very well. They constantly use fear to gain political power, and seize more.

But illary is so fucking stupid old bitch...
Trump seems to be better choice

I'd just like to say that Trumps behaviors seem reminiscent of the stereotypes that define Cred Forums while Hillary reminds me of Tumblr.

I know Cred Forums isn't exactly an amazing place, but when were not bickering stuff gets done and this place is a bastion for free speech, I enjoy the way we all have to have a thick skin to be here.

On the other hand, Tumblr scares me. They coddle people too much and sacrifice objective truth for idealization.

I'm sure some of the less politically agitated people here get where I'm coming from.

illary thread

>no hiLLOLLy pics

Been waiting for this..

I think that was a good comparison

XD XD XD

I called myself a dumbass. but upon further review, I can see why you made that mistake

Honestly he is one of the few ones presenting a great point. Raising taxes on businesses drives them out of the country. On the issue of trade trump wanting to increase import tax it's a great way to keep companies from leaving.

Now if taxes could be lowered on businesses, but raised on wealthy individuals, would that not help to stifle trickle down economics? I don't really know because I'm an idiot, but I don't think trump would be the one to increase his own taxes.

Really though how would hillary's tax raises help keep jobs in america?

Yeah, trump is like Cred Forums as at times it's hard to get a coherent arguement out of him. He just witters on, throwing out word salad in the hope the big words make him sound intelligent. Unfortunately it makes him sound like a buffoon

i feel ya bruh. it's like the only true equality in the world is if we're all niggers and faggots, either we're free to say everything, or we're not free at all.

still don't think trump should be pres tho. hopin hillary drops dead and bernie gets on the ticket.

Okay. I have an educational video for you to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk

Upon further review you STILL have no logical rebuttal, only shallow meaningless insults. What more should I have expected though?

retard

It's sad that the two choices available here are the ones that break records for disapproval. Hillary is still around because she's a woman and Trump got this far because of how much money he has to throw at this.

I feel like it shows that there is a serious flaw in the American political system. These two people should not have gotten as far as they have and no one is going to be able to do anything about it at this point. The election after this will be very interesting to say the least.

Expecting logical arguments on "political" bitchfights on √16chin

Write down Harambe, that's what I'm doing.

>The election after this

that's hopeful. i woke up in a cold sweat the other night, from a dream of nuclear holocaust. a light spread across the world, and wiped out every living thing. i've only woken up like that in the past from dreams that eventually came true. so i'm not too hopeful about making it to the next election.

hold your loved ones close.

Come on man. Being on 4 chan doesn't just absolve all chances to have great conversation. Years ago before Cred Forums became "the place to be" we were surrounded with like minded individuals who felt opinions could be voiced openly. Sure, we did things 4 teh lawls, but still you could hammer out some great issues and actually get some great organization.

Haha I'll see you on /x/ friend.

Oh shit, confirmed seer. Nuclear holocaust October 2016!

I miss those days. It will be hard if not impossible for the site to ever go back to that. Cred Forums is pretty much just "shitposting general" now. The old forum is only really felt on the slower moving boards now.

>before Cred Forums became "the place to be"

....is Cred Forums the place to be? cause every time my gf looks over my shoulder and sees me on here, she gives me the most disgusted look.

...then again, she is jewish.

>being this big of a retard

maybe if you got quads or trips, your weak ass dubs are not enough to confirm this

It's the general state of the Internet. The general pop got their hands on the internet, and any fuck who got shilled by Apple can hop on. Social media and this new wave of safe spaces has turned the Internet into a soap box for everyone. In reality no one's opinion matters because it just gets drowned out my every other ass hole blasting from their shit box.

I'm mostly referring to the new traffic we have seen over the years. Cred Forums used to be a place you had to stumble upon. If you found your way here in the past, mostly on your own, you already knew what this place needed to be. Granted not many people know about Cred Forums or aren't offended by it, and even fewer know what this place was about. Now you have every mouth breather who is friends with that 14 year old fuck on Facebook spouting about Cred Forums and how it's "omg so funny XD".

It's a sad feeling. I want to do something about it. But even to migrate elsewhere would defeat the purpose.

This place for a while was like a shitty version of the greek academies. Only instead of respecting each other, we all had to be willing to submit to ridicule and the aggression of our peers to partake in the conversation. It was fair in the sense that it wasn't at all, indiscriminately.

I guess I'm just disappointed in the caliber of the general user-base's opinions and reasoning abilities.

too much fox news and drudge report for this retard

kek do you really believe that? Are trump supporters really this stupid??????

I'm an American, but a World Citizen first.

hahahahahahaha

no he thinks that cuz you're clearly a retard

Tears of laughter

Vote for Clinton

Fuck off moron.

really

Really.