Ask someone who just got out of prison anything

ask someone who just got out of prison anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger?

Ever tried working, nigger?

nope im white

How was the butt sex, or did you have butt sex?

yes i have, currently looking for a job now

Sorry then, the photo really makes it seem like you're black.

i didnt participate in buttsex but it did happen in there. mostly consensual

Eyyyy kansasbro. What'd you do? Were you in Leavenworth?

Why were you in prison

i got a really good tan in there, spent most of my time in the weight yard

What is the most fucked up thing you saw in there?

Well that's good, seems they have a moral code when it comes to that stuff...

how long were you in there? and if longer than 5 years what is something that you found surprising when you got out

no i was in state prison not federal, started in el dorado then went to winfield then to Hutchinson then to larned

for selling weed

How are you on Cred Forums right now, or just on the internet in general?!?

a guy got stabbed over his boyfriend

U like some pussy bouss

2 years

Confirmed blacky.
Whitey don't get pinched for that.

Bummer. What do you plan to do for work now?

If you're still near El Dorado Butler Community College is cheap if you wanna get educated. Might be your best bet.

Did you learn your lesson, or will you continue to sell weed?

How badly do you want some ass

on my cellphone, im not in prison anymore, state says ive been rehabilitated

Recently I've found difficulty in coming to terms with what is describable as society's baseline level of trust, and I think that maybe because you have spent time in prison you can relate.

How can I become more trusting and in turn become adept in coping with the circumstances surrounding my life?

100% white if i was a toad i wouldn't lie about it

Oof...
Wigger?

im in wichita im currently trying to enroll in WTI im trying to stay away from the old life

How bad would it be for a basic white guy who never was locked up before?

i learned dont trust people. i dont want to go back to the old ways but i do have a family i have to support but i realize if i go back i cant do it from inside either

I will not commit crime because the fear of being stuck with a bunch of dudes and possibly gay rapists is my most awesome fear. Do you think regular gay people have a superpower as they are ok with gay sex? Do they have a mutation that makes them better at survival?

Take a writing course for Christ's sake.

that depends, dont go in on a sex offense and the whites will look out for you but you cant be a pussy either

youtu.be/z8A85cl5w3s

what are the circumstances in ur life? my trust level has went down since i was incarcerated, i was set up with a detective when i caught my felonies then when i went to prison i found out i couldn't rely on anyone on the outside. im not the best person for that type of advice

What are your opinions on this?

in prison the fags suck and fuck for money, its a good racket pimping them out

Lets say a pasty white dude who is a pussy went in for having V&nned material. How would he survive?

disgusting

by paying for protection, if you cant afford to then ur fucked

www.englishgrammar101.com

How are the niggers in prison? What are gangs like? Any special lingo you learned? Meet any cool people?

Were you raped?

How did you get caught OP? I myself am I dealer, what can I avoid?

*am a dealer. My bad.

This.
Did you make friends with Joey Badass?

There are 2 chears. One is with pikes, other is with dicks. Where will you sit yourself abd were will you sit your mother?

How much would a robot like me have to pay for protection?

Did you do flat time or are you carrying parole?

Got caught in the cosmic system by the fourth generation curse of Jeroboam corresponding to the eye of Babylon, the bankers are poisoning our food and water and listening through cell phones

How much does that cost, and how do you pay?

And don't the "protectors" get fucked with just for doing it?

Does everyone know everyone else's charges?

What is an instance you could have snitched on another inmate?

the niggers are annoying, i met a lot of people i liked. i clicked up with the white guys and made my stay comfortable, the mexicans and whites get along but the toads and whites had a few run ins

What are your opinions of seals?

let someone you TRUST sell the shit for you

I'm in a strange juxtaposition as my older sibling's keeper right now; I've been watching my family fall apart for the better half of a decade and I'm trying to get my family stable before I start a new life somewhere as an unknown.

I have my own networks for support lined up in terms of employment but have neglected my social life for what I think are selfish reasons. I feel tired for so many of those reasons...When I become really hyper-critical I feel like a narcissist, and things spiral from there.

I hope trust remains an important part of society. Please hear this

OP your scum I would gladly donate the bullet to put you down, criminal filth. Stay the fuck away from me and my family we don't call 991

i was selling for a guy who was fronting me pounds and i ended up selling to a narcotics detective they wanted my guy but i wouldn't give him up so i went to prison

How does it feel doing time in a broken system for something I can buy legally in a store for recreational use not even 500 miles away?

Watching too much TV. Should've given up your source. Always look out for yourself.

Respect, loyalty amoung criminals is loyalty in its purest form

Does he still want his money or did he let it slide considering

they ask for your face sheet and have you looked up on the outside, if your in on a sex crime they will find out trust me. you do not want to go to prison on a sex offence

i did 2 years and i have 2 years on parole, so i could end up doing another 2 years in prison if i fuck up. but im not going to fuck up

Whens your next visit? Fucking moron, who gets caught doing crimes?! You have friends? That's the only way you get caught. You may regret being an autist but shit man we can do all without you normies fuckin with us.

What stories have you heard? What have you seen first hand?

if it was legal here i wouldn't have made a killing selling it

Goddamn you're retarded arent you? RYL = Reform your life. These teens post KYS are just well teens, get your shit together dude. If you cant sell weed without getting caught maybe at job at trader joes is good for you?

Why the fuck does anyone in there care about why someone is there? I would think everyone would just want to mind their own damn business and get out.

Rehabilitated thats a good one, one of the many great memes in prison

im not going to send someone to prison because of something i did, i knew there was a chance id get caught but i did it anyway. he was just trying to make money like i was, he helped me out a lot and i consider him a friend

he let it slide, he didn't really have a choice

At least you've made it from age 3 to age 6 in maturity from your stay, i think I knew not to be a crime-fag since day one

Faggot trust no one and get an education, let a bitch earn your trust and then live dat cinderala SHIT BOI

>maybe at job at trader joes is good for you?

You couldn't even fill out the application for a job at Trader Joe's.

kill yourself kiddo

i was pushing pounds around town, too many people knew about it and one of my "friends" got jammed up selling cocaine so he threw me out there to the detective to save himself. i did it for 6 years before i got caught, the cops only have to get lucky one time, i had to get Lucky everyday. its only a matter of time before you get caught nobody gets away forever

Checked.

bitches are the first ones to let you down, trust me

just dont go to prison on a sex crime my friend, you wont like it

Why does everyone say this? What will happen?

people got stabbed, one guy got beat to death, people get beat up everyday in there over stupid shit

www.grammarcheckforsentence.com

you will get extorted, beat up, maybe raped. especially if the crime involved a child

You just get in on the legal racket with a steady income +(a shitload of) tips and the added benefit of Johnny Law not busting you for slinging a 40 sack - you know, like every fucking low level black market dealer did here.

I really doubt you were making a killing. You were a layer of protection getting for your guy.
Even with shit pricing, diming it out and skimming. Kansas, two years, I doubt you were moving more than a pound a week being generous...so.....maybe, MAYBE a couple thousand a week for you after paying your front?

What if the child was totally asking for it?

Kids ruin everything.

im on a damn phone idc about grammar, this is Cred Forums not a letter to your mom. hows she doing btw?

Dubs asking the real questions.

i made a killing i wasnt slinging dime bags i had a car that i paid for at 16 when i came from a family that could barely pay rent, i had my own house that i was renting and sone nice shit inside it, i helped my mom out. i did good on weed, also sold pills and a little coke every now and then depending on if i could get it cheap enough. in the end it cost me more then it was worth

A+ comeback

Breaching new comedic bounds

A true pioneer of debate

lol they probably wont want to hear it, i seen young guys come in on sex cases and just get broke down the first few days in

She's doing very well, thank you. She had some tests come back a little wonky so their sending out more tests to be sure. Dr. thinks everything will be fine, they're just covering their bases and being sure.

About your abysmal grammar, don't hide behind "it's just Cred Forums and I'm on my phone." Mother fucker, I'm doing both those things. I doubt you could write a decent paragraph regardless of your excuses. Man up and sign up for a fucking English/writing class.

you keep talking shit on my grammar, what do you want?

sorry guv'na

Would you do it again?

Did you pay for someone to suck your cock inside?

Did you have a GF outside?

That was another user, you're annoying everyone with your elementary grade grammar skills.
This is me shitting on you.

Broke down? Explain your jailhouse vernacular please? What happened to these young men?

no i wouldn't. you have to understand though i grew up poor as fuck, we went two years without gas because we couldn't afford the bill. once i started selling all that changed. i grew up like a nigger, no father and in a shit ass area and poor as fuck

Well, a little more than a white Midwestern wannabe gangbangin' drug dealer throwing out Your Mom comebacks like its 2004 in here.

I bet you listen to Tech N9ne.

Wasn't the guy bashing your grammar regardless.

no i didn't get my dicksucked and yeah i have a girlfriend, fucked all 3 holes the day i got out. felt good man

Raped or beaten.

Not op, but done time.

That badge is Kansas State Property, Boy.

That's a felony, you're goin' BACK to prison.

no i dont listen to technine and im not a wannabe nothing

beat up, prepare to get fucked if you go on a sex case, or worse

What if you brutally raped an adult female? Do they get treated the same as someone who got locked up for pizza?

they give it to you on your way out the gate, idk why it didnt even work when i tried to buy cigarettes

>no i dont listen to technine and im not a wannabe nothing
No, I don't listen to Tech N9ne and I'm not a "wannabe" anything.

"...not a wannabe nothing" is a double negative.

yes. they only see sex case. i never understood why they hate rapist's but rape them and then they are pretty much rapist's

y r u so mad bro? who gives a shit about the way someone spells or types on Cred Forums, callin me a "wannabe". we used to pass little bitches like you around like a cigarette in the joint. if you dont like my grammar get the fuck out

stop being FUCKING mean too me

lol

Oooooh, struck a nerve with this one, did we? Feeling a little self conscious and defensive? If I bug you enough to take WTI seriously and pay attention, you'll know in your little simple heart that you owe me for motivating you. Then, one day, we'll meet in person and you'll thank me the only way you know how, by bending over and letting me fuck that prison stretched hole of yours.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TOP KEK!

How was being raped nigger?

lol, no you didn't touch a nerve i just dont know why your upset. and the only way i know how to thank you would be by bending YOU over and taking your brown round to pound town

terrible it happened everyday. dont go to prison the stories are true. idk how i survived tbh

You're*

Are you allowed to jerk it while being fucked?

i never tried i was to busy crying

Come to colorado op, sell weed legally!

Got stoned and forgot about this thread. Thank you for the laughs Grammar Dude.

i found out my cellie was gay though. one day i was fucking him in the ass and i went to give him a reacharound and that faggot already had a hard on

Fellow Coloradofag here

Aurora

2 years parole before i can leave Kansas unfortunately

But OP, was it dank?

How were your COs?
Smoke policy?
Free roam of your pod/yard?

That's beautiful.

yes.

some were decent most were fuckheads. and some facilities had free roam, 2 i was in were 23 hour lockdown

no smoking in any kansas prison. i still smoked but its not allowed

Kansasfag here. My buddy just got out of Hutch. He was able to do work release most of his time there. After the piggies got their cut, he got about 80 for every 400 he made.

Curious also a kansasfag what county are you in?

There are two chairs. One is covered with sharp spikes, the other one - with erected penises.
One which one will you sit down? And on which one will you sit down your mother?

did a little time in hutch behind the walls after getting into trouble in Winfield

sedgwick county, im from wichita

mom gets the penises and ill take the spikes

No buttsex but you blew other googles' meatsticks right?

yes i blew a toad, decided it wasnt for me but i tried one more time just to be sure. why do people call them googles

Fuck off you worthless piece of shit

I was under the impression Hutch didn't have walls

> didn't visit my friend bcuz I had warrants at the time

Wth is that? I dont understand what i am looking at

Pls, kys

Isn't Larned the state mental ward? What did you do, try and off yourself?

Not OP here

They also house low-risk inmates.

Did your family know about your game

the central unit has them

larned has the state hospital, a maximum unit and a minimum unit, the hospital and maximum are for mental health the minimum is for private industry jobs, drug counseling and support services to the maximum unit such as kitchen, laundry, ect ect

yes
forgot to mention i was minimum custody because i was in on drug charges, i wasn't in larned for mental health

Leavenworth?

Told u before. GTFO autist

You mentioned that other whites will look out for you if you aren't a faggit. Did you have to prove that to them somehow?

nope that's a Federal facility, i was in state

Nigger what?

yes, one dont have a sex case. i got into a fight with a nigger because my friend owed him money and i told the nigger he was beat then later on he came up and snuck me from behind with a padlock and i beat his ass, after that the whites approached me

Lmfao

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN.

What about non racial hate crime murder? You can't have only the googles serving time for stealing. Tell more on this inmate moral code..

Is murder ok... if it's not a relative or a woman or a hate crime?

Then tax fraud should make you the saint in prison, sticking it to the man in the suit, not hurting anyone...

Ok, cool. I've got another question. Is prison rape a real thing, or is it simply something drummed up and romanticized by Zionist popular media?

Dude shut the fuck up

yes its a real thing but mostly against people with sex crimes or if you get into debt

What are you, stupid?

murder is fine

so most of the rape was consensual then?

op is headed to the store, if threads still here ill be back

Ok, cool. I've got another question. How easy is it to get drugs on the inside? And if it is, what sort of illicit substances are common and what's the average going price? It's not like you guys can carry cash around, right?

Google is trying to implement censorship on words like nigger. We use google instead, skupe for jew, skittles for muslims.
Apart from that
If you google "European people in art"
"Or American inventors" or" white man and white woman" there are only biased black WE WUZ sites in the results, that's why we believe it is a conspiracy.

Hopefully you die on the way there

meth and k2 are most common, 5-8 dollars for a little stick of k2 and meth is about 50 dollars for a point. payment method is someone on the outside sends money to the dealers family

its 330am it could happen in this neighborhood, especially since im walking. thats not very nice user

FUCK OFF
NEVER COME TO CO
God damn yuppies trashed the whole state and studio apartments are 1500 monthly!!?!!?
Fuck off!! Legalize it at home through your legislature!

I know dude I lived there it's LCF

Fuck you! Never advertise CO you yuppy fuck!
CO is trash thanks to midlanders and yuppy meth head fucks rolling on in taking up space wherever the fuck they can out here. Place is a mess. Needs to be legalized nationally so everyone else can fuck the fuck off.

So the drugs are essentially given on credit with the understanding that the payment will be received later? Shit. I can see how motherfuckers might go into debt real quick.

I read through some of the thread and it sounds like you are committed to change so, good on you. Keep it up and don't go back. Was there anything you found particularly shocking? Whether it be advancement of electronics, or how much Cred Forums has changed.

kek

teach me you

>toad

Kek I love that slur.
So we're you AB, AC, or just a pecka wood

What would the average area of a prisoners meat slug be?

Did you ever get ducked in the ass

peckerwood

i never planned on going to CO

yeah and it happened a lot, people got beat up or they would try to check in to protective custody and get moved to another facility but then they would just get beat up there

everyday it was terrible

the AB isnt active in kansas unfortunately, you got crazy white boys, real ass white boys and white society and then Asatrus

thank you, i got kids and when i was in prison i realized they dont care about money they just want my time, im trying to get by without doing anything illegal and its not easy and its new to me but im willing to put that effort in for my children

yeah Lansing correctional is out there, i never went there but its one of the harder prisons to do time in along with Hutchinson and el dorado

As someone with similiar lifestyle as yours, i fucking salute you vig time. Kids nowdays have no morals like that

thanks. even my mom told me to do it to keep from going to prison but it wasn't the right thing to do, i got caught he didn't i wasn't going to put him in my place so i could save my own ass. my friend did it to me and someone had did it to him, its how the police build cases on controlled buys and its not my job to do the police's work, someone down the line has to stop it