S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adding people to the collage should be easy, and it is.

Apart from the fact that I don't remember how I anti-aliased the text upon importing it.

I want to say it was some variation of horizontal blur, but that doesn't look right...

Definitely looks cool!

Why you choose such an ugly picture to post in every thread

Why does it matter?

I haven't added anything yet... I'm still figuring it out.

I forgot to mention: You can specify any cropping/resizing/both of your starter pic - I don't care what you do as long as the final image is 229x130. Otherwise I'll use my best judgment.

Ugly? That pic is elegant as fuck user

Thank you. That is why I chose it as my starter.

>I haven't added anything yet... I'm still figuring it out.
I know I know, I just meant in general.

>Otherwise I'll use my best judgment.
Oh neat, didn't know you wanted to add me. I wasn't here a long time after all.
You've shown good judgment on the others so I'm sure I couldn't do it better myself.

I think it's glorious!

Yours in particular is a bit more... tricky. I'll see what I can do tho.

give me like 10 minutes or something

Fuck yeah, the combination of unsettling and hawt and all. This is an awesome one.

Yeah, I like that one.

Motion that this image be added to the intro collage
It is here as often, if not more often, than other regulars

Oh, cool. I use that as my avatar on e621.

Aight thx! I wouldn't know how to crop it either, I'd prolly just take the face and be done with it.

Mew
!ozL2MEWmew

Sunshine
I thought the background also added a bit of razzamatazz. I could crop it so the face is bigger tho.

coot :3

I like it!

>Mew (Not Lucid).png
Kek

>I thought the background also added a bit of razzamatazz.
Yeah you're right!

>I could crop it so the face is bigger tho.
I'm really not sure, I think it's nice like that.

Man, why can't we have that now? I want to hold a anthro furry fox in my arms

Please don't remind me that it will never happen.

Pretty :D

Indeed. Her hair is beautiful.

Sad panda

We probably could is scientists would throw out ethics in their research. Fuck ethics. I want an anthro wolf in my arms NOW!

>BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE

I desperately need a better CPU if I want to make this shit go faster.

It's nice to already have a killer GPU for GPU-dependent actions, but 99% of this shit is CPU.

Too fucking bad Lenovo don't make laptops like this any more.

She's just all around good looking :P

I wish I could look anywhere as remotely good as her...

Same. I wish my hair would grow that long, but it's pretty much stopped at this point. It makes me sad.

>Too fucking bad Lenovo don't make laptops like this any more.
True that, love my T60 & T61. I wouldn't even know what to buy right now if I had the money.

you do post a lot of cuties ;P

Thank you. I definitely prefer to post clean art, so a good bit of it is cute.

>>BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE
Don't you mean subjective?

He's mocking the other guy.

I know what I'd buy.

An X230t, replace the keyboard with the X220's and do that bios mod to restore full functionality.

I already have a ton of chargers and two docks. It would be a simple drop-in replacement and ssd transplant from my existing X220.

>He's mocking the other guy.
Aight, I sometimes don't see stuff like that.

My hair is my only good quality :O

My chest is small and I really have no curves... my arms are all noodley too :S

You really are me.

>An X230t, replace the keyboard with the X220's and do that bios mod to restore full functionality.
Makes sense in your case yup.

Question :

If you don't have a gf, just put yourself in my shoes and think how you would feel.

If you had sex with a girl and she said "it was the best sex yet" after a year of knowing her, and then you catch her masturbating 15 minutes after sex, would you be upset?

I feel upset because I think she's lying to me about satisfaction. I'm 8.5 inches and she supposedly "cums" a lot on it; although sometimes I don't feel like she does.

I come here for the cute stuff, I like cute stuff :3

Or this fucking beast, if it works with eGPUs.

>Or this fucking beast, if it works with eGPUs.
You can ...pull out a fucking screen on the side? lol!

I try not to postulate solutions to scenarios that have zero probability of occurence.

OTOH free pussy eating session so thumbs up and bon appetit

:O

I mean, my roommate has bigger boobs than me... and he's not exactly supposed to have boobs at all x...x

Oh well. That's life I guess.

Girls that lie about orgasms are only hurting themselves, if you want her to get off then she would have no reason to lie.

You also have to remember girls bodies don't shut down quite as much as a guy's body when they cum. Most girls are actually more horny after the first orgasm in an evening.

But that's generalizations...

If this is alex why don't you just fugg off already

1. Wow... I didn't expect to be so easily recognised
2. no u

It's not fair >...

>I didn't expect to be so easily recognised
Really, nigga? Everyone can recognize you.

>If you had sex with a girl and she said "it was the best sex yet" after a year of knowing her, and then you catch her masturbating 15 minutes after sex, would you be upset?

To me that sounds like you don't have a deep (enough) connection with that grill to be honest. And maybe it was the best sex she's had, but still not satisfying enough. So she's honest but still needs moar.

Dunno. Difficult to say without knowing grill.

>I'm 8.5 inches
That doesn't mean anything tho. Who knows if you actually satisfy her enough in general, like playing around or eating her out.

I know that my grill sometimes was horny enough that she'd go on after (legit) cumming a few times already. Grills can be ultra freaking horny. But impossible to say anything based on these few infos Cred Forumsreh.

Probably internet sarcasm
But
>only posts krystal

what a sad life

Just gotta work with what life gives you. I was pretty fucking unlucky in terms of physicality, but there ain't shit I can do about it except work with it.

Maybe I'm just some user whose waifu is krystal

>Maybe I'm just some user whose waifu is krystal
Because there's so many of them.

Come on waifu2x, do your thing.

yeah my gf is sometimes horny after sex but my guy is down for the count after one.

she figures herself out though and we both kinda get how our bodies work.

everyone is gonna have a different level of sex drive just gotta figure it out! talk about it and shit!

Krystal isn't my waifu but I'd have to be gay AND retarded to not be attracted to her

>like playing around or eating her out.

I thought this was a given, if you're only making her cum with your own tool then you're probably not doing enough. Girls generally last longer than a guy ever really can (which comes from the fact that a female orgasm is just the left over parts of the the male reproductive system that is just present in both bodies, but it's a less complete system in girls bodies).

>Krystal isn't my waifu

I'm happy that there's an online service since I've got real shitty hardware.

those poor gatarded people

THE GRAPHICS CARD IS TAKING IN AS MUCH AIR IN 1 MINUTE AS I BREATHE IN 4 DAYS

RUNNING IN THE 90C's!

1. The online service is botnet
2. I get more options when I run it on my machine

I have never, not even once, proclaimed that Krystal was my waifu

I guess... I try... at least my roommate likes how I look...

It's more the other way around, a male's reproductive system is a re-purposed female reproductive system.

Men are left with the vertical seam up their taint and balls, a remnant of the vagina we began to construct before the male DNA kicked in.

>2. I get more options when I run it on my machine
True that. In the 4-6 times I've used it for lewd stuff the options were enough. But as soon as I'll get new hardware I will try it out locally as well.

alos ur just mad because ur gaytarded

dash
das
da
dau
daut
dauti
dautis
dautism

You don't have to because we all know already.

Would you care to show me a pic of yourself? I like to know what everyone here looks like.

Nah.

Nah.

well it's just that you're initially built with both systems, and then the Y chromosome kicks out the female plumbing, while the X chromisome kicks out the male bits.

But orgasm is only necessary and "designed" for the male body, so it's present in the female body but doesn't exactly work as well... generally.

I had to learn alot about the reproductive system, I was around alot of the information when they were testing my fertility.

That's quite a stretch tho

dash
das
da
d

u
ug
ugl
ugly

>in the female body but doesn't exactly work as well
I'd swap my male orgasms for female ones without second thought tho. Grills can come so freakin' hard and awesome, I wish I could do that.

dash
das
da
d

5'
5'2
5'2"

I don't really do pictures... kinda for that reason... I really hate my body and all of it's deformities...

Still cuter than you, faggot.

You can't be that bad. I mean, just look at the post above yours. I'm a guy and I'm 5'2", so life is really fucking hard for me. The world wasn't made for people as short as myself. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

positive side effect really, I don't know who would want the male orgasm... It seems so useless, especially since it lays out some guys like they just ran a marathon :O

dat 3D

>maximum file size is 2 mb now
whoa...

Yeah, it sucks dick. Hiroshimoot do something!

he tweeted that he is sorry about something on twitter
probably revenge for 9/11

I don't do them... I don't even really care for other people's pictures either... I find appearances rather pointless x...x

but I guess that's cause I don't like mine...

Damn. I guess it was worth a shot. But if it makes you feel any better you're probably not as bad as you think you are.

Yeah and apparently he wants to hand off Cred Forums to a mod. All hearsay tho. It's apparent that he doesn't understand the board culture on here, and I hope he doesn't suddenly pull the plug because he's annoyed.

Where would we even go then? At least we can come to this depraved place...

>probably revenge for 9/11
That must be it.

Today's collage.

How's it going?
Totally not an alcoholic user here and on the piss.

What about Mew's trip?

I'm alright. You?

either use your balls for once and post it or fuck off stupid tranny. i dont want to see your homo bullshit all day

youtube.com/watch?v=PcTzbr-9oMU

his trip is gay

Looks awesome, thx! That could totally be a poster.

Why didn't you include my trip tho?

I guess not... I do actually get snuggles...

But I still really hate my body...

I like it. I don't even use a name, only a trip, but it has my name in it.

So Cute

>Totally not an alcoholic user here and on the piss.
Hi totally not alcoholic user. I feel ya, been borderline alcoholic a long long time.

I would give you snuggles if I could. We could hate our bodies together, heh.

Doing well, finally moved out of my last shitty place. Able to keep my liquor in the open without fear of someone else drinking it. Next step is to get a job with a better employer.

Well done, dude. Good luck on getting a good job, too.

Missing 23.jpg

I don't know half of them, but the half I do know are all cool people :D

Well it's cheaper than smoking, otherwise I'd be back to that to solve my stress issues.
Thank you. Job market's not great in my town, but hey as long as I have a chance of a pay rise beyond minimum and I don't get abused daily by my boss being a cunt I'm ok with doing whatever.

>his trip is gay
Meh. I like my trip tho. I don't have computational resources for a better one.

>So Cute
Truly :3

>Well it's cheaper than smoking
You mean cheaper than smoking weed? I mean you'd have to smoke a shitton of cigarettes for alcohol being cheaper.

I drank like 5-6 bottles of whiskey/week, I'd have to smoke an ungodly amount for that to be cheaper.

Meh...

Not really, a cheap pack of 20 in NZ is over $20. Whereas some cheap bourbon costs the same if not less. I'm just drinking beer for the meantime though and a crate is still cheaper than decent cigs. Or a packet of pipe tobacco which I smoke anyhow.

Snuggles are the best thing ever, everybody should snuggle.

!HALUcidMEw was better.

I wish I had someone to snuggle with. Preferably a dog or a horse, but humans are nice too.

dude your homo bullshit though!

you should go on hrt and become a herm

>Not really, a cheap pack of 20 in NZ is over $20
Oh, wow. Okay that's fucked up, I see now.

>just drinking beer for the meantime though and a crate is still cheaper than decent cigs
I always smoked so much when I drank, alcohol without cigs was a no-go. But at that price I see.

1. dub-trip-dub
2. Any living being with the displeasure of being in physical contact with you would off itself immediately.

That's why you're free of germs.

girls snuggling together is always adorable :P

LAAAAAAST IMAGE

:3

I'm sure you'll find somebody :P