Hey Cred Forumsros and fellow stoners. I'm just looking for some opinion on this bong. Is it good?

Hey Cred Forumsros and fellow stoners. I'm just looking for some opinion on this bong. Is it good?

dhgate com/product/oil-rig-beaker-hookahs-glass-water-pipes/380613050.html#ctabBox

Other urls found in this thread:

dhgate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

percs arnt really my thing

it's decent. the middle is a bitch to clean unless you use acetone.

honeycomb filtration bongs are easy to clean and doesnt have to use a downstem

It's going to be a bitch to clean. Keep it simple.

No. Dhgate is a bunch of Chinese shit glass. Buy from local glassblowing, or at least American or German glass

Got this goodie on DHGate. 10 Percs

Got it, ditching this one then. So I'll look for honeycomb filtration with an ice catcher? Ideal? Also any recommendations? I used random bongs before but this is the first one I will own.

Dang bro. Is it hard to inhale?

I keep it very clean using rubbing alc and also I have an adaptor for my volcano so the bong gets less dirty since I'm filtering vape

How about this one?

dhgate com/product/hottest-10-inch-glass-pipes-water-bongs-with/270033483.html#s1-12-1b;searl|0993989057

yeah - mine was just like that but blue. get an ash catcher to keep the honeycombs from getting clogged up. rubbing alcohol and kosher salt cleans it right up

Thanks for the info man. Will keep that in mind.

Why are you all going for the most garbage bongs available?
Don't waste your money on share trash #investinheadies

How about this one I made cause my other one broke?

Other angle

Here's the piece I want.

Many hours of Skilled labor. You should look into becoming a glassblower

If you don't want a piece over a rack you're setting your bar too low. Have a better dream. Dream bigger

I put feet on it too :^)

i always love seeing other peoples fine craftsmanship. heres what ive been using lately

Oh damn you made that? Nice.

ahah no no i wish

OHh I see what you meant. Sorry

That's just a picture man. You can't smoke a picture

OP you should consider buying from a shop and not the internet

Nah get a regular bong. You'll end up dropping that little stem piece and breaking it and then the whole bong will be worthless.

Set your goals higher than clear production glass. Get art. Love life.

Water faucet screens make good screens, and socket wrench pieces make excellent bowls. I made a few chapstick hitters back in the daaaay. I could them steam rollers. You get the size of the hole for bowl just right, and it pops right in, and when you're finished smoking you can just put the bowl in the new pipe and put the cap on. TAKE IT ANYWHERE!

Buy something off thick ass glass, every piece is well worth it. Knock anything over and wont break. Check it out

why kosher and not regular salt,
we are not all jew in here.

can confirm the stem will be the first piece to go
kosher salt is bigger crystals will breeak up the gunk better

you can buy a new down stem cheap, right? it looks like a normal one

Stoner Science

Oh yeah I made myself one of those too, but I can't find it sadly :c

>implying i do drugs.
Druggies

Don't listen to this fkn tardbot, who thinks fancy art and coloured glass is a good thing.

Buy yourself a functional piece with good diffusion and something that is easy to clean WITH NOT MANY PARTS
All this shit with downstems and what not, fuck that right off, if this is your first real bong, take it from people who have spent lots of money and used them often enough.

You'll most likely break your first one, by accident of course, but for this reason I suggest something in the 50-100$ range so you still get a decent piece that functions well but you're not going to cry like a bitch when you break it.

Buy something THICK, not shitty 4mm and under glass, choose the right bowl for you (resist wise, you want something that's not going to choke you out)

Recommend a straight tube with some honeycombs and a splashguard, natural diffusion so less working parts required. Less to smash in the end.

Pic related is my daily driver, will post a pic of what I would recommend a first owner

Nice functional piece for first one to own, double diffusion, splashguard, ice catcher if you want. 7mm thick, one of the most popular pieces on the market.

The ice pinch at the top will be completely useless. It won't hold much ice and what ice it does hold is going to melt into that top perc too quickly and since the top perc is so close to your mouth you're going to be getting frequent mouthfuls of water - unless you don't put ice in the pinch so yea the pinch is useless. Also the amount of water it will take for that top perc to do anything will end up giving you mouthfuls of water anyway, the only way it wouldn't is if you barely filled it, and then at anything but a 90degree angle its not going to bubble so the top perc itself is also useless.

The rest of it is decent, but cheap. That downstem insert joint is going to be suuuppppeerrr weak, so be careful. The middle perc is decent but like others have said, will never be perfectly clean again once you use it. The downstem is lame, those slitted ones aren't much different from ones without slits when you have a perc, if you spent extra on a honeycomb downstem you won't regret it.

If you can buy the same thing without the upper perc do it. Otherwise spend extra money and get something nice. That's like a 3/10 bong to honest. At least its glass on glass, but its nothing special at all. Just being honest.

Kid I've spent more than you could imagine on basic glass like your garbage but after long enough you stop being a careless child and invest your spare money into something of real value.
To;dj: my bongs are worth more than your car probably is. Until you spend a thousand on glass you'll never appreciate a true piece. Keep thinking garbage production rigs from China are worth your time. Stay sleeping fam

Mate ok, let's get something clear here, not a kid, but you yourself, make yourself out to be very immature " Oh look at me and my super expensive beaker bong WITH ZERO FUNCTION " nigga stfu honestly. No one cares, they look like shit, every single piece you have, yes even the shitty white monster bong. I don't care how much it cost you or how fucking diamonds it makes your dick. It's a expensive as fuck piece of shit that could easily be replaced by any number of 50$ pieces and they would turn out more functional and better.

The reason I don't like you, is because you're here all the time, justifying your expensive rubbish spouting about how you're not getting a real bong unless it's something like what you own. Trashy 21-25 yr old novelty bongs.

" Appreciate a true piece " holy fuck nigga do you listen to yourself? Do you take a small hit out of white bong and then sit back and look at it all night thinking ohhh mann soo sick fam.... check muh piece yo.. omg gets me so ripped bro. You're a typical wanker who gives bad advice to new smokers about how they should spend 2000$ on a beaker bong, cuz it has a monster eye and is made by some fancy fuck no one cares about. Nigga just about everyone on Cred Forums is sporting better pieces than you.

Here's what's funny. You've never ripped a salt ripcurl. My "zero function rig" is so advanced that there isn't a rip off of it from China. It's made by one guy. Look into a clear ripcurl. They function amazing. For hash oil. My pieces for flower still rape your shit China glass kiddie. You wish you could even scrape the cash for a better American made rig but you can't.
Pic related. Still all better than your shit china rig but here are some REAL scientific pieces you little bitch. Get a clue about real artists and stop supporting dhgarb

No.
Water bongs are unhealthy lol

Last time I called you out for it, you admitted to it being a fancy beaker bong. Good job, now you want to make it sound like it's so amazing it gets you higher than normal beaker bong LOL ok.

Good you own some functional pieces, about time you actually showed off you HAVE something better than your novelty shit range. Good I am glad for you, however, your justification for it, is rubbish, just rubbish.

End of the day though, I wouldn't purchase 3/4 the rigs you own, you really do seem like the classic stereotype stoner buying ' fancy ' glass with colours and swirls and bits hanging off it, instead of just buying functional pieces and spending more money on upgrading your life.

Like I don't know maybe some isopropyl alcohol so you could actually clean your shit? You'll keep recommending expensive rubbish to people and i'll keep laughing at you bro, stay glassy :)

Dude, you talk like a faggot and your shit is all retarded

Compared to what, a hand pipe?

You're a dumb big. It's shaped like a beaker. It's got the stem blown into the side and a raised bottom so if you fill the water right it makes a whirlpool in it hence the name ripcurl. Do some research you jenk hater. Here's a see through one for your information so you see even a basic bitch ripcurl rapes your shit piece. Stay sober kiddo. You can't beat an uneducated fool in a mental battle, because he can never know how wrong he is. This is the case with you as youre so uneducated about the topic of real pieces.

well assuming the glass is at least 8mm

filtering looks good, would be a smooth pull
but unless you you are taking it in multiple breaths the chamber is too big

and it would be a cunt to clean overall

And for the record I always keep ISO and salt handy. Although I don't buy flower so my big pieces don't get too dirty only when friends come bring trees. I smoke oil so I wait to clean pieces till they get clogged or noticeably harder to hit then I get a bunch of claim back.usu a gram or two. Scientific rigs are a joke if you know dick about oil. My ripcurl and Io Io recycler are the best hitting pieces ive ever hit. Fuck scientific

And the end of the day it's not you "wouldn't" purchase my rigs. It's that you can't "afford" to step into my price range for glass. So you get salty. Stay faded off tbose Chinese lead bong rips bro. Lead glass tech is all the rage in China now I hear

So you're a bong hipster? I mean, it's cool you spend your pocket money on your special interest its your money do what you want with it, but don't be the "don't bother if it's not a Ferrari" fag to a dude looking to buy his first car.

narcissistic fucking schizo. Like so many other "woke" cunts.

I'm saying if you can't afford to hit it don't talk shit. I've owned China bongs. I've had cheap clear pipes and scientific shredders. I've been on your level and I grew up. Until you get on mine you can't talk shit about a salt. I come in and tell this kid not to waste his money on China shit and you go all aggro. Stay hating