youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=wE6jzP2FLIU&ab_channel=XxTheMadScientistxX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly

Barefoot Gen/Grave of Fireflies

Maes Hughes

pussy

pussy

The end of When Marnie was Here was pretty sad. I lost my mom when j was very young so it made me tear up a bit

Clannad Afterstory slightly.

The last scene in Ant Saga in Hunter X Hunter makes me tear up a little.

I've never watched anime

Not even naruto, pokemon, or dbz which everyone I know has watched

5cm/second

yes, at the end of zankyou no terror

pussy

pussy

pussy

pussy

Angel beats, elfin lied

pussy

pussy

Not having a life this extremely.

;-;

pussy

Yeah.
Fucking Hughes.

I don't think it made me cry, but it definitely broke my heart.

Pussy

Have you even Clannad?

Oh I remember that. Good one, user.

Ha! I lold

pussy

pussy

pussy

twat

pussy

Oh shit, I completely forgot about Angel Beats. Fuck. I can't even listen to the song from the ending without tearing up a bit.

This guy... Been through both multiple times, cry every time

Get out of my thread or bring me snacks

pussy

pussy

we are many

Seriously. Especially in the original anime. He just loved his baby girl.

pussy

pussy

I got a friend of mine to watch School Days, and I made sure to be in a skype call with her during the last episode. It was phenomenal.

I almost cried a few times at the end of Gravity Falls

The episode where Rocco dies

Fuck

Yeah well... it was sad.

Gurren Lagann after I watched it the second time.
I got to episode 8 and realized how much of a pivotal moment it was for Simon.

Man this captcha on mobile is tough when you're drunk.

The song at the end of Gravity Falls' finale was quite fitting in mood after it all sure

>Anhel vests
Evert fucking time

Trigun when Wolfwood died

pussy

pussy

pussy

pussy

Yeah dude tri got me in Confession with Patamon

I'm loved by many.

Shinryaku! Ikamusume last episodes both seasons 1 and 2

get wrecked faggot

crying at a slice of life
>pussy

can i suck your balls?

No. It just make me happy.

>have you seen boku no pico

Ichiban no Takaramono find this shit, starting to suffering, I know fucking result, I'm so stupid lul

fags

Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann in the final episode where the characters are pulled into an alternate dimension and live peaceful happy lives and raise families only to realize that it's all an illusion years later. Right as they break the illusion and sacrifice their happiness and families in order to return to the fight to save the universe. That shit right there wrecked me.

Forget anime, that was probably the most moving scene I've ever watched in any genre.

For real. Gomamon EVERY FUCKING TIME. It's like I was joe when I was a kid. Seeing how gomanon has impacted his life and their entire relationship. It feels so natural despite being a monster and high school kid.

pussy

pussy

pussy

>pussy

suck my trips cunt

Like, hundreds of times.

Anohana

That and when HerculesKabuterimon had all the others on him and he had to drag them into the tear got me real good

Lold

Who the fuck over the age of 10 cries at cartoons?

Christ this place is full of no-lifers isn't it?

inb4 "pussy"

pussies

Nagisa dies in Clannad
Then Yuushio dies

Clannad (as), anohana, Angel beats

the length of the arc and the shit narrator are what make me cry;

Dragon Ball Z when freeza killed Krillen, I cried like a bitch for weeks.

Love angel beats music

Same. They were on some DBZ level time stretch after the infiltration started. What happened in 5 minutes took like 6 episodes.

NO!

Ichiban no Takaramono, find this shit, starting to suffering, I know fucking result, I'm so stupid lul

Toradora. Not because it was sad, but because I am sad and alone.

Is this adventure time?

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

requiem for the phantom made me lose my shit

When the letter is read at the end

Finding meaning in things is probably the closest definition to "having a life" as you'll ever come up with, but you're an autist so you can't understand why it's important to have things that are important to you, even if they are simple
things like "cartoons".

Now tell me all about all the pussy you slay, cuz ur manhood, lol. You don't have time to fuck around with cartoons and shit cuz you busy having that life.

Assassination Classroom for me

thought it was a fun anime but holy shiiiiit it hurt

These fukken 2

Same ;(((((

Madoka Magica got me a couple times, as did the ending of the Individual Eleven arc from Ghost in Shell SAC. The tachikomas' song...

Nice man, straight on the defensive so to automatically set my stance and tone for me. Well played.

But for real, you can take meaning from music, nature, a relationship or life experience. Something that's not you sat in your room watching animated schoolgirls cry about things. Then somehow crying yourself despite having no real investment other than being a voyeur to the made-up sadness.

In short, go out and get sad and cry about real things. Not animations.

Korosensei
No....
Couldnt get over it

That and the after events with an older Simon and the little kid

Cried during two different episodes of Orange this season, haven't seen the finale yet so it could be three

Fuck man Happy Borthday Time is fucking Goat, cried like a bitch. Got really close to crying in the episode they killed based Koro Sensei but I was watching with my friend and I didn't want him to laugh at my ass. Also the last episode sucked.

Didnt cry, but Texhnolize's final chapter made me go emo as fuck for about a week

RUINED

Does the first Pokémon movie count as anime? If so, then yes, I have cried because of anime.

That episode of the anime where Ash fights with whether or not to evolve pikachu made me cry like a bitch when I was little, my dad told me I was a fag and needed to grow up and took my gameboy away after that

>see you space cowboy...

That episode gave me feels, but seeing Ash ded and Pikachu crying made my eyes leak like Niagara Falls. I could give a shit now; Ash sucks now... that and Pokémon now isn't considered an anime anymore.

)':

Cory in the House... I'll never get over that.

>Elfin lied

Crying and masturbating furiously

School LIVE!

and

The end of Spirited Away

Gurren lagan and kill la kill from recent memory.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogy5JVextNA
makes me cry every time

only yesterday gave me ultimate feels

only once
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
2006 was 10 years ago

I started crying when Tetsuo died or transcended matter or whatever at the end of Akira.

I'm a fucking grown man and I didn't stop crying after the end for 45 fucking minutes

Wait Patamon dies!!?!

All forms of media have made me tear up. Books, movies, anime, comic. Anime is nothing special, just a different style of drawing to tell a story.

makes me cry that tomoko isn't real and i'll never save her from her misery

Ashamed to say, clannad, desert punk, basalisk, Trigun, hunter x hunter and the lion king all have managed to make me cry

youtube.com/watch?v=wE6jzP2FLIU&ab_channel=XxTheMadScientistxX

I've cried to a shit ton bc im a baby
First one that came to mind though was Chrono Crusade's anime ending. Shits sad.
Theres also Grave of the Fireflies

>gonna stop here bc more just keep coming to mind
>btw that digimon scene
>made me cry like a bitch
>along w the pokemon movie w mewtwo and the pikachus crying and fUCk