So I've been sober for over three months & just poured my first vodka dry...

So I've been sober for over three months & just poured my first vodka dry. Ask a guy anything that has just fallen off the wagon...

Idunno man but drinking alcohol saved my life.
See any good movies lately?

How'd it save your life?

I watched Where the Wilderpeople Are a month ago. Pretty good.

As much of a temporary crutch as it is, it offered me some sort of relief from the pressures and worries that pushed me to want to die. Certainly not perfect, but it's enough of a reprieve to encourage me to keep trying.

Ah I've been wanting to see that film. Did anything happen to make you want to stay sober for 3 months?

worth?

being sober sucks dick, doesnt it?

then again so does being an alcoholic. life is a lose-lose situation

Been there. Many times. Good luck sir. Might as well enjoy it though.

Did the world explode when the liquor hit your lips?

This. Right there with you.

>Inb4 aa fags

Why do you drink vodka? Isn't whiskey/cognac better?

op here. internet went out...

I was in a road accident. I was bombed outta my skull when I hit the road, fucked myself up pretty bad & ended up in hospital for a few months. Kinda put it into perspective.

ummm... maybe, yes...

Avoiding shit sucks. Sober is okay for me.

You had a drink. One drink. There is no "wagon" its called fucking moderation. Its common practice among most adults. Christ get a hold of yourself.

Yes, the way semen explodes all over your lips when you're being such a sarcastic fgt

I think I'm addicted to weed. I haven't smoked in 5 months because of my job but I think about it every day and miss it so much.

Doesn't really work like that for some people.

no fag, I've poured a drink. There is no implication of one drink. If you knew a mite of shit abt substance abuse...

That's a very principled comment. You must be a standout in your meetings.

Stop being a alcofag and go to a fuckin meeting or something. Life isnt that fucking bad. We have it easier now than anyone any time in the past. The longer you sit on the pitty potty the longer you will have a red ring on your ass. Quit being a bitch and man the fuck up. I wrecked 2 cars while being loaded out my skull and I got 2 DWIs but Guess what... Ive been sober for a fuckin year one day at a time. Quit being a pussy bitch...

>That's a very principled comment. You must be a standout in your meetings.