So guys im a fuckin idiot i guess and someone ive known for awhile but never been super close with just ripped me off...

So guys im a fuckin idiot i\ guess and someone ive known for awhile but never been super close with just ripped me off for 250$ on a drug deal. ideas on getting back at him?

win some, lose some

dont make the situation worse. if you key their car they will probably guess its you then retaliate. this thing could get really bad.

Step one: Buy a 9mm handgun
Step two: shoot him/her in the kneecap
Step three: ???
Step four: profit

unfortunately im not letting this go. this really fucked me over and idk what im gunna do about it. but hes not gettin away with it ill tell you that much,. too vindictive.

Oh Hell yes

冻住!

Fuck his mom OP. Fuck her good

Order them $250 worth of terrible pizza

I was ripped off 20$ one time and I tracked down the fucker. He was living in a little camp behind a Walmart. He also had a prosthetic leg that I beat him with until he stopped whining, then I stabbed it into his eyes. Called 911 on his phone and bounced.

all that over 20 bucks?

youre a true psychopath.

Well he jumped my friends too, took all their shit. He needed to die. He wasn't useful anywhere else.

that's fucking insane. what the fuck dude

is that a 25 year old virign in a moonman head wear while wearing an Overwatch Shirt and just put on Mei's ult I am assumeing in chineese and then went onto Google translate to copy pasta the text?

GG, Fucking GG. Msut be baked as much as a thanksgiving dinner in order to make edit this post.

I've got a lot more stories like that if you want any. I've killed 4 people and critically wounded at least 3. Beat countless fucker's asses, though.

>find out location he lives at/ hangs around at night
>buy ski mask/anything else you need to disguise appearence and or voice
>buy cheap clothes and shoes he wont recognize
>bat to the face
>try to avoid talking if possible
>take wallet, make it look like a common robbery
>make sure noone finds bat/clothes (burn it or something)
>noone can prove shit, deny involvment if suspected
>post pics on Cred Forums

If you're doing anything online, like pizza ordering, use a proxy or you could perhaps fuck yourself instead of him.

Get real close with the dude next time you see him.

Act like nothing happened give him free weed etc.

Bait him to let you in his lair. If youve already made a big deal of the issue to this dude then ur sol and they're on guard.

Bring some friends to his crib. Ask to hang with parents. Fuck tell his parents hes a little scamming shit.

Stop dealing drugs and smoking pot.

Get a job.

Get a decent life going.

even though snitching is frowned upon, get him searched and arrested. Say youre a concerned neighbor and saw him doing drug deals in your neighborhood.

Fuck that man. Toke up every goddamn day. You can keep a job while smoking weed.

What drug?
Is he known as a dealer?

you a student in NY?

Shit, and lose $250 to lowlifes too right?

Fucking moron.

$250 is quite some money op.

You fucked up b.

jumped them with a prosthetic leg? I know this is all fake but at least make it believeable

>disguise voice.

>thinks op is gonna be talking deep like hes in an episode of drugs inc.

Kek

Then grow up bud. It's $250. Not worth getting stabbed or something over, not unless you're a total fuckwit.

Uh huh.

U don kno the value of monees user!

I say op takes this as a lesson for his sus ass.

pretty much this kind of shit all month around

Unless you are a country bumpkin.

Also sniching on them to cops wouldnt be that bad of idea

Unless you're totally worthless that will be a 10-12 hours of work later in life.

Or you could piss off a drug dealer, or you could do something fucking illegal and fuck your life up over what I spent on a date last week.

punch him in the mouth and ask him where your money is, he'll wise up, or at least people after that people wont steal from your dumbass.

This guy has never punched anybody in the mouth.

This guy's leg wasn't anything special, I'll give you that. He rode around on his bike a lot and when he saw one of my friends alone he punched him in the back of the head riding up on him. His face hit a dumpster and Phoney Foot took all his shit.

Op take this.... L.

Sus ass prosthesis hobo bane.

I've never met someone without a leg that has hurt anyone, you fuckin liar.

>How

It's gotta be one of two noob mistakes either you fronted money to someone you barely know to "make a run and get it" or you fronted drugs and were never paid.

Either way, you're only out 250 which a normal person can recover in a week and a poor person, in two. This is far better than having his whole group out to kill you or getting in legal trouble. Occasionally in the game, you have to eat a loss.

Dust yourself off. LEARN (don't deal with that dude or anyone he knows). And don't do it again.

Any attempt to get thuggish over 250 will only make your situation worse.

thats just impressive, a homeless cripple whuppin ass

Give him AIDS op

Man, he wasn't homeless. He was a fuckin tweaker that lived with his mom but went out "camping" every night to smoke his meth.

His leg WACK!

His footstance WACK!

jesus what shithole part of middle america are you from?

His 250 WACK!

$250 is like half of a bi-weekly paycheck.

Learn from your mistakes and move on OP

The way that he rides his bike WACK!

Me! IM TIGHT AS FOCK!

tell his mom.

also inb4 banned.

I don't know how you do it in burgerland, but here in yuriland I tell the story to a Turk and he gets it for me.

>1. Rape and muder their family

>2. Vandalize a necessity of theirs with equal or greater value. (If they steal my money imma make sure they dont have fun with it)

Number 2 is my go to move but option 1 is always on the table.

Murder him senselessly

I assume he's your dealer?

Just stop buying from him. 90% of dealers make most of their profit from return customers. If he's ripping a friend off he's probably tight for cash, needs to re-up. The best way to get back at him is to just find another dealer, no reason to get upset over someone being dishonest.

Source: I sell drugs

this guy pretty much said it, comparing to my personal experience.

you should initiate something only if you want to be known as ''that guy who..'' and imo no unnecessary attention is needed. just deal with it and deal with smarter people. try choosing working people instead of tweekers.

>ee reporting in.

If roll dubs op has to murder the dindu that took his money.

Roll.

you're totally full of shit but that made me laugh pretty good.

I've never had this happen but I've bought bags from people that turned out to be shitty.
It's called a weed tax it's happens. Find a better dealer and don't be an idiot at deals.

well not much in the way of helpful ideas. For more context, it was not over weed, it was over opiates, yes i fronted money to him, held onto his phone as collateral, guess he doesnt care about it, trying to unlock it but not much luck so far with that. The kid is like 17 or 18 living in a group home my mother used to work for. Always showed me respect an tried to be friends with me. Didnt really think he would go this far as i know his group home parents. Right now my likely option will be to get his girlfriends child taken away from her to CAS because he considers the thing his own, lmao.

your either full of shit or your the type of guy i'd like to leave tied up in a river for fun

You take a guy's child away, he'll probably kill you. I fucking would.

Why would you create this much bad drama in your life over less than the price of a sony playstation?

youre a faggot.

the dude is obviously a major drug addict and you should have seen this result before you ever handed him money

you have nobody to blame but yourself, and getting his gf's kid taken away is a shit move

glad you got ripped off you fucking prick

Have a friend set him up then rob him OP. That way he cant call the cops and you can wave a gun in his face like a tough guy.

Not his child and the mother is a fuckin tweaked out pill head so im probably doing a good thing tbh. Also I really dont care if he tries to kill me, would be kinda fun tbh.
not today white knight

only if you're a fucking stupid.
you can not smoke weed and still be fucking stupid.

I don't know why you think I'm full of shit. Rural Pacific Northwest is a shithole and killing is easy if you just kill lowlife tweaker cripples.

Stop dealing drugs kids.

Lowlifes will run off with yo shit!

I'll kill you too you stupid cunt. What kind of shitcamp you got set up?

Destroy his reputation and tell everyone he is a thief. It will destroy his buisness and noone will fuck with him

Shit. Enlighten me.

A man trying to kill you isn't fun. Kids think that shit. A man trying to kill you is someone walking up and shooting you in the back as you walk down the street, ending your life and fucking up your chance to do something worthwhile... and based on the shit you've written here, maybe it's time for you to do something real with your life, instead of drugs and acting tough for nobody's benefit.

>$25/hr

it is when I know he wouldnt seriously try. the kids a rather large vagina and wouldnt ever do much but threaten me. Also I should mention that if I did get the child taken away i would do it in a way that they couldnt know it was me.

I need more info. Do you know where he lives? works? goes to school?
You know his friends house? his bitches house? what do you have to work with here?
Are you above using cops to fuck him? do you want to go violent confrontation or non violent?

Im from México So I know a lot about violence and drugs. If you want people to respect you, you gotta man up and do something about this. Hire some guys and go fuck him up. Leave him with something that can reminded him to never fuck with you again. Break his legs, cut off a piece of his ear, leave him a scar in his face. Good luck dude!

Op kill the basshead that stole your money.

Become the El Chapo of Cred Forums.

This

I got out of dealing precisely because it was such a high risk for a moderate reward. Especially when you live in gang areas, where you'll get shot just for selling pot out your backdoor.

I know where he lives, hes unemployed and not in school, dont know any friends houses, might be able to dig up some shit about his girlfriend . cops are fine in my books, and id rather non violent,

You tie you that nig, cut off his dick and shove it down their throat while pouring acid into their eyes and cramming a cactus up the ass

Well considering he didn't wrong you that much I would just vandalize his house and car.

First you need to wait, give him ample time to forget about how he fucked you and let him fuck some more people to make it more complicated for him. Let him think you're a bitch that he robbed and got away with, it doesn't matter what he thinks. After long enough start a sporadic campaign of vandalism against him. Drive by one night and shoot out all his windows with a pellet gun, or just throw rocks at his windows. Wait a month after you do this, let him replace them, forget about the asshole that fucked his windows for no reason. Then you do it again, once every 1-3 months you drive by his house and do something to fuck with him.

Waiting here is very important, it gives you time to be forgotten after each visit. It makes it almost impossible for him to see you drive by as you break his shit, it allows you to do it forever as long as you wait long enough in between.

There is no way for him to stop you from shooting his windows out once every few months with a pellet gun forever. And windows are expensive as fuck to replace. I recommend patience in this.

I like the idea but the complication is that he doesnt own or rent / pay for the house he lives in.. :/ no car either

Does his family own it? Does it matter if the money comes out of his pocket or his crackhead Moms?

It couldn't hurt anyway, would still make his life shittier knowing someone was fucking with his home.

Stomp him in the nuts

5 bullets in his face.

If he's an illegal Mexican, vote for Trump and hope he gets deported.

What ever you decide to do wait a while before you do it. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Then when you do get even don't tell ANYBODY. It will just be something that you can think about and have a grin. Once you tell somebody you just started the clock ticking until you are busted or he retaliates.

A lot of fucking faggots here, lure him thinking things are ok drugs were dank af ect then beat the shit out of him with a friend, guarantee he will not do that shit again