I need to make my keyboard stop working so I can return it, any advice on how to do that

I need to make my keyboard stop working so I can return it, any advice on how to do that.

Pour water over it, let it dry in the sun for a day. Should get the job done.

Break it.

Pour water on it

just open it up an snip a wire dumbass.

fuck with the usb say it was damaged

if you have a taser of some kind then a spark thru the air will release a small emp, if you are able to get sparks from a high voltage source close enough to the keyboard it should kill it. source: i just killed my g510 using a cattle prodder.

It's mechanical would pouring water over it work?

sticking it in the microwave will probs work too. no promises it wont melt tho.

probably not, low voltage devices like a keyboard are really hard to kill with water.

Sadly I do not have a high voltage source

you could also get a female usb plug and wire the green and white wires to a power source
this would surely kill the keyboard.

> Find ranch
> throw at fence
> high voltage
> ??????

How would I go about that? I'm listening

Smash it with a hammer.

I need to actually be able to return this thing

Say you dropped it

Two things:

Am I right in assuming the pictured keyb is the one in question?

Why exactly do you want to return it?

Open her up, tear out a wire.

It is really uncomfortable for me to use, I got wrist problems and need the version of this one with a wrist guard, all my keyboards thus far have had one.

Yes it is the same keyboard

I have the RGB version of the strafe and it comes with a wrist rest.

Gotcha. I use the RGB model on my PC, and the wrist rest is kind of low (and thin) compared to other keybs. Took a little time to get used to. I don't think it reaches higher than an inch off the table at its highest point.

Where did you get it from that they just don't have a straight up return acceptance policy? BB?

I got it from Centrecom since I'm Australian, they basically say you cannot return a product unless there is an actual problem with it. So I can't return it unless it is faulty or I have a legitimate reason to return it.

i wanna do the same thing to my mouse, any tips for making mouse not work properly?

You could cover the laser with something that would obscure it.

akward if they fount out