tinychat
int.user-ib.ru/nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are IDs even gone?

vote trump you nigger

Don't wanna

where da NZ nudes at?

Trap Tuesday on Tinychat

ever notice when you are home alone there are always strange noises around the house? like im a grown ass man and it freaks me out

That's the ghost of your twin that you absorbed in the womb.

tinychat com/nzcam

ayy yo wellington upper hutt reporting in cunts

Wanganui reporting in

I have a cat, it's usually that.

checked, upper slut.

Kenwood toasted sandwich maker

out catching pokemon .

I have pet birds so creepy noises don't get noticed by me anymore. Back when I didn't have pets and my house was deadly silent (i live alone), I got the creeps all the time. Especially after watching horror movies or playing horror videogames.

Pic related the one who keeps my home lively

underage Cred Forums detected

someone share fucking nudes
pussies
get me a box

Alright cunts, broke up with the mrs. Where's the go to for an easy root nowadays?

Im fat and hairy. You won't like my nudes bruh.

Is it still cool to hate pokemon? I swear everyone just stopped giving a shit about it. You should try it

Big mistake.
You'll never have sex again.

fucking auklander

dump nudes of said Mrs

Are you a dumb dirty bogan?

More Talla chick

does someone pay you post this bitch in every single nzg thread?

Theres a hot-ish indian chick from auckland on my ex dot com atm
on page 3 when you type NZ into search

samefag

south island best island

post pics

just look it up fag

well? DO you quack like a duck?

This is the first NZ thread I've clicked on a while that hasn't yet been filled with tanks

....where is he?

samefag

samefag

This'll tide you over till he gets here.

This is catherine from the shore. She does crushing cams sometimes under the moniker 'Katya crush'. If you have $2000 she will eat your shit and drink your piss.

shame bag

Stop samefagging you cuck

Crush as in stomping on snails or insects?

It better not be kittens.

Just you wait buddy. When he shows up I'm going to screenshot this and prove you wrong.

You better be here.

this entire thread is just one guy samefagging using proxies

dubs speaketh.

anyone notice the anti-trump spin on 7 sharp tonight? what's the point in pumping propaganda about the us election out of nz media? not like we can vote in it anyway.

Just insects as far as I know

no one cares

If only there were local men who did crush stuff...

samefag

il upper cut you nigga

what's crushing cam?

more cat

google it, faggot

Its a fetish. Focus on feet. Crushing small objects like toys or fruit, or crushing living creatures like insects. Some people go to the extreme and crush larger animals like kittens and ducklings under their feet or asses.

>implying i know how to use google

mmhmmmm

tell me more

DAUGHTERS C-

what's that hmm?

You're a grown arse man. Act accordingly. You just never know what you're capable of mate, you could have a tiger inside you ready to kill someone.

Once at 2am I heard a noise downstairs at my laundry door. Stuck my head out the window and was certain I heard muffled voices.

I've always been a pussy but on this occasion I don't know what came over me. I quietly ran downstairs, butt naked, heart pumping, not sure what I actually doing. Grabbed the spray bottle full of bleach, opened the window a tiny bit and sprayed it at some dude who was shuffling around right by the window. He didn't even notice.

Decided fuck it, he was standing at the back door. I opened it so quickly and with such force it collected him and knocked him over. I just channeled my worst satanic voice 'I fucken kill niggers' and jumped on his kidneys then poured the rest of the bleach on him.

He just piss bolted yelling 'my eyes fuck it burns' and I could hear his mate running off too. I don't know why but I started running after them, i didnt even think about it. I picked up a pot plant and managed to hit the other one in the back of the head.

We lived on a back section with a long drive, a couple of times they looked back at me, i wasnt wearing shoes but i managed to keep up. Just kept calling them niggers and maori cunts and that they were fucken dead. I stopped chasing them once they got to the street. Felt so fucking boss. Then realised I was naked at my letterbox and my dick was standing up. But that's probably what freaked them out the most.

Mfw my then missus, instead of saying thank you for stopping me from being raped, actually said 'what you said was so racist'. Stupid fucking bitch.

Didn't sleep that night, and really freaked out the following day. Had cameras installed and got a bit ocd about it, triple checking all the time thinking they would return. No one ever came back.

She got fired for smelling really bad once.

Man I'd drunk my own piss and crush stuff for money.

10/10
any moar? keep posting user

>what you said was so racist
hahahahaha I too would be yelling every slur in the book

daugters caught fucking their brother on the tray of daddy's pickup truck.

jk, daughters chords (john mayer)

American here. Curious why do you guys have a flag like australia? is australia your favourite country? Does it bother you to always be overshadowed by the superior australia?

weird. chur.

hahahahahahahahah fuckin great i hope that shit real

i will literally cuck you

Disappointing, I thought you might have been some fucking creepy overprotective inappropriate dad that had installed spycam software or something

it's been picking up lately
int.user-ib.ru/nz/

WELL OUR HONOURABLE PRIME MINISTER TRIED TO FUCKING CHANGE IT BUT NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE VOTED.

Oh come on. You like it.

Don't you want to imagine having your entire body pressed underneath the clean warm soles of a beautiful woman? Then as she applies more and more of her bodyweight into her step, air escapes your lungs and blood rushes to your head?

Or maybe you would rather feel a tiny woman squirming and screaming for mercy as you threaten to squash her under the balls of your feet.

This is my fetish. Too bad no snakes in NZ to feed women to.

our flag is older than australias, fatty.

don't get me wrong, i'm into some weird shit.
that just doesn't do it for me. especially bugs and animals, wtf?

maybe cornflour slime though.

delete this

NZ flag existed since 1869
Australian flag adopted 1901.

Terrible bait mate.

Didn't see it but I'm not surprised. I'm pretty right wing and want trump to win. Just can't handle NZ news media, especially when it comes to the UD election.

wellys fag reporting in

Do every get the feeling the government is always watching you?

Dunners here. whats happening cucks

Anyone in North Shore looking for a fucking mean rave?

sorry guys ausfag here failing at baiting cause we don't got no thread of our own

im totally left, party vote green every year.
but hillary's just completely fucked in a slimy, undercover way. claims not to support tppa but she'd slide it through anyway. using sjw shit as a campaign point while bombing the middle east. squeezing out bernie. then deleting the evidence of it all. shit makes me sick.

when?
trance or doof?
uppers or psychs?

tinychat com/nzcam

>im totally left
kys

No Dunedin shit. . . gay

nah man too much love in my life for that.
peace homie smoke weed eat shrooms.

Hello

tinychat com/nzcam
tinychat com/nzcam
tinychat com/nzcam
tinychat com/nzcam

if you libcucks got your way this world would fall to pieces. we as human beings need authoritarianism and austerity. not free hugs and cuckoldry

> yelling every slur
It was so natural. I wasn't even thinking about the words coming from my mouth

Yeah I know most of what's on b is probably bullshit but I can look you in the eye and confirm it did happen. If I'm being more honest replaying it in my mind I've taken it to a real dark place a couple times. Along the lines of catching one of the little cunts and making him pay. Forcing him on his knees in front of me. And I ain't even gay.

it's true, someone has to do the shit work.
i just know that someone's gunna do it regardless, so i may as well have a good time.
thanks for all the fish though.

this guy gets it

Any tauranga fags know where to score?

same here, we may as well fuck for the hell of it

name a time and location

Why is Lukas even gone

Don't. Its a dude.

Mate, I just saved you. How embarrassment.

did you see the image i posted

don't ruin a good thing

tinychat com/nzcam

Oh shit. I'm on my phone. Is this a South Park picture for ants!

Well played. Looks like I'm the faggot.

we're just trying to fulfill our needs

First annul Cred Forums nz orgy happening this Saturday outside the beehive

checked, I'll be there

bring bees

Why is that funny? I nearly shot caramel milk out of my nose. I don't think it was actually funny, but I still keked

Butthurt ausfags like me are butthurt.

My dear American brother. Please vote in the elections. X

Hillary is definitely not a lefty candidate. She thinks TPP is gold standard. Shes so bad that even trump seems more libertarian next to her.

7 sharp triggers me so much I can't bear it

Pic for fred

Poor you guys. :(

anyone got any northland girls?

post nudes at int.user-ib.ru/nz

there is a vola as well

Anyone still about or have I joined the party too late?

Chch here. Still awake, ate some bad Indian food. Can feel my guts starting to churn. Could be quite the night.

Still lurking. Sounds like you're in for a good time. Will you post from the bathroom or will it be too violent?

When did this start

month or so ago

Any one have the full pic of chrystal chenery split that do put up???

Um. I'm gonna play this one by ear. Atm I'm hanging in there. But I deffo ain't feeling to good.

Hoping I might fall asleep and wake up feeling OK. Kinda like when you've drunk too much, you're lying in bed and your heads spinning.

Hamilton gee.

Also ate indian and my asshole is on fire.

Its a pity. I m a veggo and i just love Indian food. Once a fortnight is enough.

You WILL shit the bed.

Butter chicken garlic naan.

Normally I'm alright, but this one was a new store for me and shit was hot as fuck, guess my body wasnt ready.

Lucky I'm not working at the moment so I can stay up all night.

Are you just gaming? Watching tv ? Shit posting? All three?

I was watching comedy central until American dad came on. Terrible show, not even funny once.

Just playing escape the room games and browsing Cred Forums and /k/.