So after the debates, have any of you faggots decided which First Lady you want to have?

so after the debates, have any of you faggots decided which First Lady you want to have?

Other urls found in this thread:

mavoix.info/):
donaldjtrump.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bill Clinton did nothing wrong. He was one of the best Presidents we've ever had.

He had an uneventful presidency.

yea shame on him for not starting wars

the clintons are scumbags

anyone but a clinton

These people are getting paid to post good things about hillary.

huehuehue dont like trump you must be getting paid huehuehue

No, Hillary a shit. We're talking about best boy Bill

>
>hillary
>mfw

I would certainly fuck bill clinton before melania. Because at least i know trump's dick was NOT inside bill clinton.

OP here I'm asking about FLOTUS not POTUS you fuckwits

Clinton all the way.

Dont need a prostitute as first like like France and Russia

8 more years of Bill Clinton? Yes please.
Longest economic expansion in American history
Highest homeownership in American history
Lowest unemployment in 30 years
Lowest crime rate in 26 years
Higher incomes at all levels
Lowest poverty rate in 20 years
Lowest teen birth rate in 60 years
Lowest infant mortality rate in American history
Paid off $360 billion of the national debt
Converted the largest budget deficit in American history to the largest surplus
Lowest government spending in three decades

Bill for best first lady

Fuck off SJW shill

Definitely Bill. We could make the senate into a game show when he's in session. Basically like deal or no deal but where he chases secretaries around the capitol and the senators place bets on who gets caught and fucked next.

>implying Billy wasn't riding the coattails of Reagan/Bush Sr's economic plans
>implying Billy will have anything to do with any of those things as First Lady

FIGHT ME YOU HUGH MUNGUS LOVING FAGGOT.

hey Hugh Mungus was a pretty cool guy don't you bring him into this

the trick is that they do not need to be payed, hillay manages to affect their brains so well that they truly believe that any of this election shit is in their favor, so they spread the good guy/bad guy meme for free

human brains played to sing a craftfully designed song

>manages to affect their brains so well that they truly believe that any of this election shit is in their favor
that's LITERALLY politics

this is trickery as politics is not about affecting brains, but discussing and coming to an agreement so that the best outcome is obtained

now what remains in politics is just the marketing, selling whatever shit you want to hear, just to vote for one or another.

we need to put cameras everywhere around our "elected" politicians, make them keep their office doors always open, only in that way we can be sure that they act in our favour. lets live stream the shit in them, if we pay them, then they act in our common interest and have nothing to hide from the public

FUN FACT:
If Hillary wins, it will be the first time in American history that the First Lady is a registered sex offender.

Then we need to start electing more low-mid level politicians who support transparency rather than wait until the big time elections to complain about it. People need to participate in more elections than the big one.

Donald POTUS, Bill FLOTUS.

>posting Carlos without a pun
Obvious newfag is obvious. That's exactly what one would expect from someone who's only come to Cred Forums to Corrupt The Record.

Donald x Bill fanfic
I need this in my life.

good idea. also some french have an interesting one, just to hack the system (mavoix.info/): the party they formed elects randomly chosen candidates from the members, which will have to vote the same way as the party members vote, keeping the proportionally. eg: if they get 10 seats in an assembly and the party votes 60% yes, 30% no, 10% abstain, then 6 of the 10 members vote yes, 3 no and 1 abstains

we need to alter the system in order to regain control on it and stop being played as puppets

guys come on i dont understand what is so special about trump, the guy doesnt offer you people anything other than the fact racist tendencies

and bill clinton is cute

Can I touch your wall. The wall around your heart?

Only if I can blow... on you sax...

Your cigar looks so big in my tiny hand.

Bill of course.

Have you never checked out his website?

donaldjtrump.com
Check out his tax plan.

Definitely Melania. She's of superior slavic heritage. America needs this.

Hi Putin

This is Bills election fuckboi. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Bill one of the greatest presidents of out time.

Clintons all the way.

Hello

So OP is basically pointing out what we all know:

Melania was sucking slick Willie's dick backstage during the debate.

all that shit he puts on his website he doesnt say in the debates, he changes his opinion way too much. He talks a big game but he is going to look at a situation and put his best judgement to it, which his judgement doesnt seem that well thought out

Melania was smoking Slick Willy's hog backstage while their spouses were debating. You know its true.

There is probably a 50/50 chance this will happen. That's what I love about Hillary, shes down with the Bill.

>Lowest infant mortality rate in American history
Nigger do you know where you are

my house, you?

>implying he didn't just take advantage of the tech boom
>implying that the GOP controlled house wasn't responsible for the budget

At least he was better than Bush and Obongo

Does Gary Johnson have a wife?

Bill Weld is his homosexual flame

Bill, of course.

He's probably Hillary's biggest asset for conducting responsible policy. He's also a major selling point for voting for her.

>coattails of Reagan

Reagan was the second worst president in US history ONY because W. was a literal subhuman chimp who was retarded enough to cut taxes and go to war at the same time.

Ok, let's get a few things cleared up. If Clinton wins, it will be the first time in recorded U.S. history that two presidents had sex, also, we're calling him the first lord, the male equivalent in nobility, because anything else would be retarded.