YLYL, because the other two threads are pure cancer!

YLYL, because the other two threads are pure cancer!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7yVPT8fdIo
youtube.com/watch?v=yiUVbLC_kXE
youtube.com/watch?v=_snbagejb8s
youtube.com/watch?v=acpQTKFbGyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leftists are weak homos

fuck off and return to reddit

You understand correctly grasshopper.

Take you 9gag garbage and shove it up your ass you faggot. Kill yourself. Go fucking kill yourself. You stupid piece of shit. Fuck you. FUCK YOU.

That would be a dream come true. Hilary gone for life. Just thinking about it feels like god himself is blowing me. Ahhhh.

Clinton utterly destroyed him.

She talked about real plans and policy and Trump just talked about himself.

She had him on the ropes the whole time. All he could do was arrogantly ramble while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the Republican party.

Almost all the polls (that haven't been rigged by the alt-right) agree.

Clinton dominated

doesnt change much

this is a highly polarized election. people are going to stay right or left. there isnt much middle ground.

trump supporters would forgive him for eating blonde haired blue eyed white babies raw at this point

Why are you so upset, fam?

Sage.

This isn't funny, this is left wing cancer. Clearly OP is twelve and samefagging.

Lost

Is there any presidents in the US that were in a reality tv show before they were president?

>comparing objects to people
THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

Here my fellow faggots
Laugh it off

Nope. Trump is not the problem of your country.

You've got bigger problems than retarded president candidates. Much much bigger problems.
You've got feminists, sjws and the black lives matter. You've got sick racists on every corner. Black white yellow, doesn't matter every group of people is fucked up.

Your presidential choice is just a drop of piss in the sea of piss.

Fake, kek

>this

This.

cancer spreads, nigger.

hey, look! another ylyl thread!

samefag ayyyyy

>"ylyl"
>Cred Forums

it's the other candidates eligibility to run for president after it has become very clear she's an armsdealing terrorist and will quite possibly die within a year

This thread is a shills poo

I bet God sucks some good cock

youtube.com/watch?v=m7yVPT8fdIo

Fake.

They're wearing suits.... Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Many Europeans actually like Trump.

European here, cant wait for Donald to win and tell that google "You're fired"

Someone's upset they'll stop getting welfare to enjoy their autistic NEET life, it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiUVbLC_kXE d

>ALL

fuck you're retarded

You are:
1. somewhat butthurt
2. extremely butthurt
3. tremendously butthurt, the most butthurt of... no one could be as butthurt as... i mean, believe me... butthurt doesnt begin to... ask sean hannity. he'll tell you.

if they did this to president grandma, the retarded leftest faggots would selfcombust.

>muh cancer
Cancer

My grandma made awesome cookies and has a biker past
Hillary Clinton is literally the worst grandma ever

It is often implied that you mean all if you refer to a grouping that is defined vaguely.

E.g. Illegal immigrants from Mexico are literally the same as people from Mexico but without greencards, so if they are called rapists then Mexican people are too.

Historical example: (Some)Jews destroyed Germany and made us capitulate when we were winning!! But 'Jew' is vague so... Let's punish every Jew, even women and children!! And they did. (Talking about the shoah/holocaust, if youre a Trump supporter who didnt understand).

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

moore joined the NRA
So what? - when stupid people think moore, they think independent documentary film-maker, capitalism critiquer, and definitely the opposite of anything politically right. He joined the NRA - he is using his independent image appeal as a ruse to make unsuspecting people assume hillary cannot possibly win ... though he is a conservative and christian thus he is politically right already

Make America ALLAHU AKBAR Again

>in America
It's a preemptive strike that leftist cuckolds who share their women with black dudes are against. They're soft as fuck.

TRUMP IS WINNING, HALLELUJAH BOYS THE MISSILES ARE FLYING!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_snbagejb8s

actuallly no he isnt

youtube.com/watch?v=acpQTKFbGyI

Please fuck off 9gag.

bait is strong

Trump hats are red?

I'm dutch....
If this is real I'm ashamed for my county....

Already stale Cred Forumssta is stale

Fuck you.

samefag

They did make one of her, actually. Saggy dust-udders and all.

Samefaggggg

>lost to the first one tho

samefag

I think the image was referring to the look in their eyes.

Not a real trump hat but OK

Nice. Couldn't change a couple more words to make it yours? Gj. Makes sense.

this guy is gold. is the thread still up?

Dear America,
I'm from Europe and I understand that the Americans are finally voting for someone who is clearly not a crooked politician