I'm a lazy useless NEET who's been trying but not at all trying to get a job

I'm a lazy useless NEET who's been trying but not at all trying to get a job.
Currently drunk and thinking about suicide again; even though I don't think I'd ever go through with it. Any constructive criticism/hate you could throw at me Cred Forums? Might help me get on track a little bit to hear things from people who don't care about me.

what's your age?

Almost 20

Totally capable of doing things, just had anxiety growing up; stopped going to school, got lazy and now I feel like I'm completely stuck in a loop of being able to do nothing.
I don't expect for anyone to take 'pity' on me or anything; its just that the people around me aren't the greatest at advice, positive or negative. Maybe hearing something from someone with little knowledge of the situation may help idk.

kill yourself faggot.

no one gives a shit about you. just end it.

Thank you, user, I appreciate this post; at least you took time out to read and reply.
I'm very aware and didn't ask for people to care, I asked for advice on how to better myself, but thanks for posting!

Idk shit dude maybe time to try that dogshit therapy thing a try.

Jump off a bridge loser

LOL I dont even know what that means but thank you for saying it; definately made me laugh a bit.
Bridges aren't my type of way of going out ):

you don't deserve to live if your posting on Cred Forums asking for life advice. I would say go ask your parents but they probably hate you

They don't hate me; at least I think one doesn't. They just aren't the best at advice because they hadn't experienced the same things I have been, whereas 70% of Cred Forums is a bunch of fags who can relate. I'm also aware I don't deserve to live until I can apply myself as much as the rest of the population, hence why I came here (:

the saddest part is. that this is the only way you can get any attention.I pity you user

I mean it couldn't be THAT bad would it? Unless you got lucky enough to sit with some anorexic social worker that shits out the mantra "do you feel sad a lot??;["

you dont use a semicolon if it is preceding a dependent clause turbotard

>They don't hate me; at least I think one doesn't
fucking stop

No, I CAN get attention away from here; I'd jsut much rather not bother the people I care about with such stupid issues as this; again hence why I came here.
LOL you're very right. I guess I just can't find a reason to really want to try, and I know thats 100% my fault.
Sorry. I also dropped out of school so I'm absolutely retarded and I mentioned I'm drunk.

If you want some advice make sure you hang the noose from a ceiling joist.

Either get off your butt and find a fucking job or find a rope and hang yourself ..

Would much rather do out in a more bloody way.
I thought Cred Forums would at least be more interesting than "jump off a bridge" and "hang yourself".
Ropes are much easier to find than jobs where I am, newfriend.

Commit Seppuku pussy

Go to bed Justin

The only Justin I know has a rich father, and goes to university. I doubt I'm the Justin you're thinking of.
no u

Hey I didn't get my first job tile 20. I got a part time doing night janitorial, it was just me and a co-work. try to find something like that.

That doesn't sound like too much of a terrible idea, just as much as it sounds like a terrible idea.
Always thought of overnight work to not work with my schedule, but I'm usually always up late and wake up/function perfectly fine early in the morning as per usual. Thanks for the idea, tile.

Looks like I'm late to the party?
Is he still alive?
Yes?
Good.

Why not kill yourself?

Alive, drunk and well.
Taking all negativities from a place full of them and trying to turning them into positives!
only thing stopping me is a 5 yr long relationship

Why should that stop you? Do you know how little time five years really is? Insignificant. You won't be missed nearly as much as you seem to think.

I won't be as much as I think by that one single person, yes. Others will care about me, I just don't care about them caring about me nearly as much as I do about this certain person.

Stop fetishising your own sadness

But why should such a lopsided attachment have any significance? It sounds like it really doesn't, and you're imagining quite a bit that simply isn't there between you and this special someone.

It's actually quite selfish of you to use such a transparent excuse to keep from being at peace.

find out why you feel suicidal and then ask yourself "what do you desire" once you have that figured out im sure your life will go on the up-swing.

He really should know what to do by now.

Wouldn't that be sexy?
I'm not sad to be quite honest with you. Just needed some hate/constructive criticism to get me on my path again. Been too long since I've had someone tell me that I need to get my shit together or I may as well not live. Thanks Cred Forums.
Oh I 100% agree with you on this. I'm not the most selfless of people and I've unfortunately learned to live with this, even though I don't want to. As for the first part of that, not fully sure how to reply to that to be honest with you. Most of what I think my significant other thinks of me is all in my head, just can't help it. I'm not the greatest person and I know that.
I feel suicidal because I feel like I wont be able to really have success in my life, therefore bringing down the people/relationships I have around me. Otherwise, life is pretty good I guess.
KILL MYSELF! post more pictures like this pls.

No it won't. Don't lie to him.

it's true, I'm just trying to accept all points of view at this point right now. no need to be a downer when you're only upset with yourself haha