I had put occasionally a strong perdition on a neighborhood, his posterity, and family till fourth generation

I had put occasionally a strong perdition on a neighborhood, his posterity, and family till fourth generation.

How can I withdraw it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

don't worry, you're not smart enough to have done it properly

Usually people die in fret when I look at them darkly.

Bump.

just forgive

First was a boy at my elementary; we come to blow, he wins, but hanged himself in a half of year after that.

That's simple, but consequences of perdition still out of control.

You what? Speak English you commie fuck

if you lay a curse you can lift it through genuine forgiveness

I will not count them all, but there is a dozen.

What of the words is new to you, stinky jew?

Bump.

Bumperino.

Bumperdido.

i already told you the truth and you ignored it
you just want attention, you want people to believe you are struggling morally when actually you are either lying or not willing to forgive. faggot.

I do forgive, there is just not such a big case to not forgive. But consequences still uncontrollable. You can shoot someone, and then forgive him. He wouldn't feel any better. It is nearly the same.

no, it is not the same.

shooting someone is physical.
laying a curse is metaphysical / spiritual.
true, genuine forgiveness is metaphysical / spiritual

forgiveness of a curse is the same as shooting someone and then taking them to a hospital. if they are not dead or dying already then they will be healed with no permanent damage. you have the power to forgive the curse, it is up to you. if you don't believe it, then you won't do it. but that's on you. don't pretend there's nothing you can do.

>I had put occasionally a strong perdition on a neighborhood
If you believe in witchcraft then you're a sub-human fuckwit. You've done nothing, so nothing needs to be undone. Go back to banging the rocks together

It was as correct as it can be. Sniper shot 10/10.

You have simply inspired a blessing you don't understand that will burn away everything but a single truth that was ignored

I'm not sure that I can have any power of my forgiveness (or the damn), but the God surely have (and the devil as God allows him).

It's hard to explain, but it is nothing about belief or something. You don't have to believe that you can walk, you just walk.

Is English your third language or did you use google translate?

You can't "put a perdition" on someone, perdition is a state of the soul.

It's like saying "I has a sad"

>not knowing you are a divine being
i can't help you

But I can prove people can walk. If you're so powerful, curse me. Go on I dare you. I double-dare you.

You can't do shit, you're just delusional - you need help, but I bet you live in some third-world shithole where beliefs like yours are commonplace

are you an atheist user?

Everyone is.
Psalm. 82:6

so why you say you can forgive, but god can? god is all up in yo shit user, you are like at least 1/2th god

It is not that simple to make through sheer force of will. It seems some dark forces are involved as THEY will too.

Not relevant. I just know that you/he can't do shit with any invocation, curse or perdition you care to conjure up around the chicken bones.

if you believe he/you can you are, as I said before, delusional

I can forgive, but isn't my forgiveness jus meaningless whining of a worm?

how do you know?
do you have some kind of proof that it is not possible, or do you just have no proof that it IS possible?

not if it is genuine and true.
forgiveness is holy, pure, divine.

it has to come from the heart, from the place of god. then it will wipe the slate clean.

> place of god
Don't continue. I feel like satan is sitting there.

those feet though

You're making the assertion, it's up to you to prove it. I say you/he can't do shit, you say you/he can. Go ahead and prove it.

The mere fact you start to indulge in rhetorical debate tends to show that you can't, and know you can't

>I feel like satan is sitting there
don't worry - it's not

He can. It would be madness to be sure that he is not, as I'm a sinner. Why would I like to make sins having God in my heart; no; it's a far uncertain goal

you are also making an assertion though. that's not rhetorical debate, it's holding you to the same standard as you are holding me. of course i can't prove it, just like you can't prove that you are right. that's the point of faith and belief.

but the way you are talking implies that you only believe what has been proven by science, which is fine. but you must be able to see that science doesn't have anything figured out, and that it's entirely possible that our thoughts can effect the physical world?

Depends on how u cast it. What kind of curse? Which mechanics or powers did u use to cast it?

Bullshit. Not a real curse.

Leaded mental spell.

So using ambient or wrathful energy?

Ethernal drama of a witch.

I'm not a mage, so I did almost nothing intentionally.

it can't. It doesn't exist. It was a creation by ancient man to keep credulous people like you afraid and in line

I'm neither afraid, nor in line. But you strongly are.

why didnt you answer this?

Because that was not me

my bad

>and that it's entirely possible that our thoughts can effect the physical world?
Nope. Not possible. Again, proof please. There's a $1M for anyone who can prove thoughts can affect the physical world; it's been around for decades - no-one has won it

if you're going to go down the line of faith and belief, then I believe that there's a giant spaghetti monster living in a crater on the dark side of the moon, and it has a mind control device that convinces the susceptible to believe in the paranormal.

Hmmm...
Since it was a mental spell you might be able to draw it back in.
Make or buy an iron ring, and place a white stone in it(and some leather strips), preferably quartz or granite. Picture the neighborhood in your mind, and bring up in yourself the same feeling you had when casting the spell. Draw, in your mind, the energy of the perdition in effect around the neighborhood.
Mentally force the energy, sort of like you are sucking on a tight straw, out of the neighborhood and into the stone. When you have drawn most or all of the energy out, wrap the iron ring, with the stone inside, with the leather. Kind of like an equatorial cross shape. Focus on the energy swirling in the stone, trapped by the iron. Bury the thing in its entirety. Lastly, ground yourself of residual energy by touching the ground and sending the energy along your arms into the earth.

It also helps to drink some water and maybe eat a sandwich afterwards.

Surely your super-spidy powers would have told you that?

Also, it was me. And it was telling how I told you something without evidence and you believed me

You really believe this shit, don't you? I've got a bridge for sale that would be a really good investment for a discerning gentleman like yourself

Thougts can't but subtle substances (the daemons) can. Thy will deny any proofs as well.

>edgy suburban Wicca pixies

>Thougts can't but subtle substances (the daemons) can. Thy will deny any proofs as well.
Hahahahahahahahaha
*breathe
Hahahahahahahahaha

I kinda believe it, since i have studied both magic and physics for years. Some of it is psych bullshit, but some of it actually does shit.
>Source: am magician, have done magic

>not claiming 1mil prize since the foundation was shut down.

>Source: am magician, have done magic
No you're not. Proof required.
>not claiming 1mil prize since the foundation was shut down.
Oh, of course, that's the reason. Otherwise you'd be a millionaire, right?

So I'll call your bluff. Here's a list of all the prizes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
there are several that are still open. Go claim one.

But you won't

no worries bud, you believe what you want. all i'm saying is that just because science hasn't proven something does not mean it's impossible. science is incredibly limited and proves itself wrong all the time. you know very well i can't prove something that is a belief, but you also can't prove your point-blanc assertion that it is not possible.

to be clear i don't believe this shit at all. my beliefs boil down more to intent, will and conviction and powers of manifestation. which is why i was saying that if you've 'layed a curse' (imprinted negativity on a person) you can 'lift' it (detach or release negativity) just by forgiving (feeling positively about them again). it essentially boils down to our thoughts and feelings influencing reality and the environment because our separation from the rest of reality is illusory. we are interconnected to everything in this universe on a level which maybe we can not register or measure yet.

this can not be proven or disproven either way except by personal anecdote (yet), which is obviously not scientific. not sure why i'm telling you this, you have clearly made up your mind on the matter, but there you have it.

Magic, actual magic as i have found it is rather imprecise. So far I have found no ways to do fun stuff for prizes like telekenisis, pyromancy, etc. I have found ways to conjure storms, although the closest results have been ~a week away, although once i did bring a hailstorm out of the blue.

I have almost killed a rival for my previous job with a tornado, which delayed him so i was i terviewed and hired before he even arrived, and have gotten a certain rat removed from his position. Sadly i do not have any timestamps to prove this.
Or boobs.
I also have never taken any hallucinogens.

Meanwhile the fireball had completely disconnected from me, I can't feel it anymore.

God save us.

You better take some.

outside is crazy enough without them

they will cure

But thx 4 tip ill look them up!

dubs speak, friendo.
eat psychedelics and shed this silly notion that you know anything.

This post is pure delusion. You're already starting to rationalise why you can't prove your abilities and claim a prize.

Clearly, as you are an irrational, probably mentally ill person, there's no point in continuing this.

>thoughts and feelings influencing reality and the environment because our separation from the rest of reality is illusory.
So demonstrate that influence. if you can influence it, you can measure it. Otherwise, it's chance.

You're still full of shit and irrational belief

This is just obvious.
> have a though to make barell roll
> make barell roll
> thoughts affected reality
> troll science

i know you're taking the piss bit thanks for the kek, 22 dubsman

cool man
pic related