Ask someone who's grandpa was a high ranking nazi official in the SS anything, he's still alive...

Ask someone who's grandpa was a high ranking nazi official in the SS anything, he's still alive, not in prison and probably has a lot of secrets. No I won't tell you his location but he lives in a country with no extradition treaty to the US and it starts with an "A", at trips I'll possibly reveal his name, he's also very rich and yes we do have contact and can talk to each other. I'm a German born American.
Pic not related but I might post some of his medals because he gave my family some for whatever reason, he probably has more.

No-one believes you kiddo

Ok.

How do I know you didn't just buy that Eagle at the local antique store?

Argentina

Kys nigger faggot

Is his name Adolf?
As someone who was on the opposing sides of the WW2, I have to say his mustache was the real megamind behind the Holocaust.

Tell him Hi, from a friend.

>Pic not related.
user

Argentina. Which is where my old buddy hitler fled to until death in 1983 due to complications of having stinky beaners all around him.

And no, user. But he had met Adolf during his military career more than a few times.

No one believes you nigger.

What was his rank?

>no extradition treaty with America
>implying it's the Americans doing the prosecuting for war crimes
Yeah, you're completely full of shit because it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ask him how anne frank's pussy smelt like.

Ok.

Austria?

Reichsinspekteur

Nope.

>posts a story
>no proof or at least a real picture of said context

nazis are overrated anyways, red army > nazis.
rather hear stories of how Russian soldiers fought in borderline unbearable conditions than how faggots in suits killed 35kg helpless shitstains.

After that, cause that rank was made obsolete in like early 1930's if I remember correctly, before tensions began even rising properly

I believe he was gave the rank Gauleiter after it became obsolete and sometime after regained the rank Reichsleiter which was the same as the Reichsinspekteur.

Albania?

Cool cool.
On what field did he work? Like, battle field, medical field, etc.

Ask him how is the weather in ecuador these days

Nope. But an user already said it awhile ago.

this He never saw the battlefield before 1930.

Argentina

this. All the nazis fled to Argentina.

Yes.

I hope your fucking Nazi grandfather dies in a painful way.

Thanks, user.

silver 2

I appreciate your effort in trying to make an interesting thread, but everyone who has the rank Reichleiter is dead, last one dying in '87, cause was such a high rank only a couple dozen held it

He always told us there were never any close calls while he was there with other Nazi party members, He just lived there peacefully, the town he lived in specifically actually catered to a lot of the Nazi's who arrived there in the 1940's.

A couple dozen, yes. But there were a few young men who held that position. Especially around the time the Reich was still gaining momentum.

I mean like, because it was such a high profile rank, it is easy to find out who was a Reichleiter

yeah i know what you mean but my grandpa was stealth.

lol this reply just proves how bs this thread is, gg u lose boi

>high ranking officer
So he'd be about 45 years old
>In the thirties
So your grandad is 125 years old, making you 105 years old?
Nope

nope he was stealth because he was a stealth nigger

nope im 95

Fuck you. Heil Hitler!

Albania

Rainer Hoess?
Rolf Mengele

post your hands and a timestamp

The only Reichsleiter to the SS was Henirich Himmler

>hurrr durr my gramps was stealth
Nobody's buying this shit user, kys

here you go dude

Best thing is that OP left the thread years ago and i hijacked it :)

I'll just get trips and get a name

You forgot the timestamp :^)

open the picture my friend :^)

Ooooooh. Now I see. That proves you're the real deal. GG

Rollin for trips.

dubs is respectable