Pepsi is better than Coke. Prove me wrong

Pepsi is better than Coke. Prove me wrong

>Protip: you can't

You absolute fucking nigger, take it back.

Coke doesn't contain anal secretions.
Get rekt.

I can't, because you're right.

dr pepper will mak America grate agin

didn't they admit it causes cancer

Of course I can't, because it's a matter of opinion. I can't tell you which soda you like better. Personally, I don't like cola at all.

Rootbeer is better user, prove me not not wrong

Coke is better than Pepsi. Prove me wrong

>Expert advice: you can't.

this

It depends on how much pop you drink. Pepsi is for filthy casuals, coke is for people who love to rot their teeth away with acid.

Pepsi consistently wins blind taste tests. Every time. Years ago coke noticed this and thought it meant their product was worse, so they made New Coke, which was sweeter like Pepsi. The consumers absolutely hated it. Thought it was trash. So coke went back to what it was. Turns out that while pepsi consistently wins blind taste tests, what they didn't factor in is that taste tests are only a few sips. When drinking larger amounts of soda, Coke outperforms pepsi when it comes to customer satisfaction.

>tl;dr, buy a 16 ounce bottle of pepsi. Buy a 24 pack of coke.

This nigga did way too much research.

Nah. At least not recently. Gather enough people in a room and you'll find someone who's knowledgeable about whatever you're talking about. That's what Cred Forums is all about.

What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?

>Pepsi consistently wins blind taste tests
who cares

when I do a blind test I spot the Coke a mile away. Fuck I can even smell the difference.

>Pepsi is Pleb.

fuck both Coke and Pepsi. I prefer Royal Crown Cola.

Pepsi taste like sweetened sewer water,
Coke taste like if Jesus was a 10/10 grill and you were eating his pussy.

Okay gramps, go back to bed

I can't. Because it's true.

What a lot of people may actually be thinking when they decide that math is real is something that goes along the lines of this; "When I see a bird, and then I see another bird, thus seeing both birds, I can conclude that 1 bird + 1 other bird = 2 birds." While this seems sound at first one must think about what is actually going on here.
POSSIBILITY 1: Math is being done somewhere in the Universe to allow these birds to be perceived at the same time.
POSSIBILITY 2: The human is observing both birds, and attempts to discern the two birds from each other, while still relating the two, using the concept of "count." And to properly use this "count," an extra, umbrella concept of "math" is being used to make sense of the two birds and their relation to one another. "1 + 1 = 2."
Possibility 1 doesn't really make sense. Even if mathematics were objective and empirical concepts; thus being "real," this does not mean that the two birds are intrinsically linked together by this concept. And due to what we know about Psychology, and Biology, humans make sense of the world using "concepts," something that may be real and may not be real.

How high are you?

Coke tries to hide its shitty taste with MOAR CARBONATION!!!!

Pepsi > RC >>>>> Shasta >>>>>>>>>>>>Coke

>2016
>not drinking mountain lion
who do you think you are OP?

>Not drinking Moxie

are you trying?

>even entering a Food Lion

the fuck is wrong with you

Okay fair, I hear you saying. But what about physics? And using math to describe it's effects? Well, in order to understand this properly, we need to think about exactly what the debate REALLY is.
How, you may ask? Let's take a look at a watch. This watch isn't just any watch. It is THE watch. Every watch after this watch is simply a derivative version of this watch. This watch will PERFECTLY count how many plank frames (the smallest measurement of time) of the universe have passed.
Now. The question arises. Does this watch tell time, or does it DO time? This watch counts time down...perfectly. So it's easy for someone to take a look at it and say that it IS the heartbeat of the universe. It IS the loop in which the universe runs. This isn't unlike what realists think about mathematics. They think that because math (the watch) is so effective at solving problems of the universe and other fields within the universe (telling the time) that it isn't so unreasonable to assume that math (the watch) IS what the universe uses to actually make things work. (make time move forward) But, then again. This doesn't make so much sense when you think about it. The watch, no matter how perfectly it tells time, doesn't mean that it DOES time.
Similarly, mathematics, no matter how well it describes the universe, doesn't actually DO the universe. It is a tool, that was created by humans to help us understand the ever infinite nature of the universe. Even so, it doesn't actually matter if math is real or not. Humans creating math is genius in nature, and is totally one of our greatest, even if our most overlooked accomplishment.
Due to the constraints of the English language, I spent far too long trying to put into words this concept. Fuck man.

gramps? fucking kek mate I'm only 26.

Drink RC. do it.

It's not your fault you don't understand the word "subjective" - but google is your friend. Expand your vocabulary my friend!

I don't drink pepsi or coke - if I want a cola, I drink either Fritz Cola or Africola. But mostly I enjoy Irn Bru or the fiery variations of ginger beer. Sometimes La Mortuacienne when I can find them. Pic related.

Though mostly I drink water, tea or coffee.

"Math" as written as 1 + 1 = 2 may indeed simply be a concept, but the concept is only a way of describing real observable phenomena. Moreover, who is to say that just because a concept is made by humans, it is therefore not real? What exactly do you mean by "real"? Something that only exists independently from humans?

We're mostly just talking about soft drinks though...

no one debating that rootbeer isnt the best. cant stump the root

>Crystal Pepsi is back
>never had it the first time around, get a bunch of it
>love it
>prefer it to regular Pepsi
>start to run low
>someone gets Coca-Cola instead of my preferred Dr Pepper to put in the fridge
>get a bottle of Coke
>drink it
>realize Crystal Pepsi tastes like Coca-Cola
Sorry OP, but unless it's clear, Coke > Pepsi

But Dr Pepper is still the drink for me. And Surge is probably still my top nostalgic soda.

But what brand? I'm down with Mug (which is a Pepsi product)

*maths

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Okay yeah so the watch doesn't do time, but that doesn't make the watch less real. The watch is a representation of time. The watch helps us more easily observe time. It is true that the watch is not time. But that does not mean the watch is not real.

not him but...

Pepsi > Coke

Barqs > Mug

Sprite > Mist

Mt Dew and Mello Yello/Surge are all disgusting and you should choke on a bottle cap if you drink it

Yes, you're very clever.
But we're talking about soft drinks, you know?

That's hard to say for me atleast it's

IBC > mug >= A&W > Frostie > Barqs

but it's been a while since I had Frostie and A&W, but Barqs is defiantly my least favorite just cuz if you spill that shit it is the stickiest most annoying crap to clean

When you said "pepsi > coke" i say "okay, np it's an opinion we have been having those for awhile." but then you just had to talk shit about the only soda i can drink regularly. i will seriously find you and chew your toe nails off.

Pepsi is better, but Dr.Pepper is the drink of the intellectual.

Honestly for me its
eating pizza = pepsi
eating chinese food = coke
watching a good tv show = rootbeer>all

dr.pepper is the drink of the faggot that smokes so much that he can't taste the best things in life

The fuck do i care about what blind people drink?

>this faggot cant taste all 23 flavors

Well, every time I've had a shitty diet coke it's because it was pepsi.

>I really like diet coke

That's just like, your opinion, man.

The best things in life are honest labor, and the smell of burning jews, and either of those i do not wish to taste.

so you like fizz with the taste of alka seltzer

this faggot can only taste 24 flavors.
dr.pepper and the cum you drink after words to get the taste of sewer water out of your mouth

Isn't it like all the same shit? Both are good.

actually that's probably to harsh for Dr.pepper and for op dr.pepper lover. I remember some good times with dr.pepper, even though it's certainly not the drink for me atm

I'm a jew when it comes to sodas

Pepsi is a lot better than coke.

But you know what else is better? Price. If Coke is on sale and Pepsi isnt, i buy coke 100% of the time. $1.49 for a 2lr? fuck that shit. RC Cola for 89cents? FUCK YEA!

amateurs

y'all know nothing of soft drinks

Someome screencap this

Heh

>stevia

People drinking that shit need to fucking have their tongue cut out

Or, you know, you could just not drink it? Drink the stuff you like?
Leave the stuff you don't like to others?

that is hands down the most queer reply i have ever seen on here

I find Pepsi more refreshing, but coke to be better tasting.

>Someome screencap this
Sure...
Preserve the pasta.

I know, people with a certain level of IQ and common sense must come across as homo in your eyes. Which must also mean that you, and other heterosexuals are automatically perceived as stupid, dimwitted, aggressive and lacking in the ol' IQ department.

It's a sad world view, and wrong of course.
But when you're immature, perma-angry, self-entitled and just dumb, it makes some sort of sense I guess?

yum