I just put a hex bug nano up my ass and I don't know how to get it out. I feel it vibrating and I feel like an idiot...

I just put a hex bug nano up my ass and I don't know how to get it out. I feel it vibrating and I feel like an idiot. What do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

orgasmictipsforgirls.tumblr.com/post/40576897107/hexbug-masturbate-vibrator-sex-toy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did that too, feels great.
Just shit it out.

Enjoy it while it lasts

Go to a doctor, op.

do it NOW.

Can you really just shit it out?
I've never actually put anything up there before.

Ask your mom to buy you some more

RIP in peace op

My sides

I live with my parents and it's night
You mean to send a recovery mission?

What is a hex bug?

I live with my parents and it's night
you mean to send on a recovery mission?

Sorry for the double post
Pic in the OP, really small, about an inch long

Sorry for the double post
It's the thing in the OP pic, about an inch or so long

Self bumping my question

Its a kids toy.

>RIP in peace op

>Rest In Peace in peace op

You should have recorded you inserting it. I would have fapped to that forever.

Its hard to find videos of men inserting smaller objects into their asses.

Send a cat up there to chase it out.

If it doesn't come out with the next shit, squeeze a ton of olive oil in your butt. Hold the oil in for some minutes despite the urge to take a heavy leak. Then it should start to stirr inside your butt - sit on a bowl and hold your knees up as high as you can and let it go with a bang.

You turn it on and it begins to vibrate, the design of it ensures it stays up right so it looks like a bug crawling along a surface as the vibration moves it. Feel free to correct me if I'm just being retarded as I've never actually used one, and nobody else was answering.

pic or didn't happen

Shove a cat up your ass to get it.

OP this happened to my cousin if you don't take it out within 24 hours your whole ass will turn into a hex bug nano good luck

This is a very good idea. Lube the cat up and pres it into your large intestines.

send another one in to bring it out

made my night

thank you

Thanks, I'll try to take a shit soon
Yeah that's it, they're pretty neat when they aren't inside you
oh fug

>being this autistic

>muh experimenting with prostate massages
Cancer

God Damn you, OP. Hexbugs are my son's favorite toy. Now I am going to picture some neck beard giggling while slamming the whole swarm up hid add whenever my son plays with them.

Seriously, I hope it comes out. Sideways.

Make sure to take them away when he reaches puberty

>Newphage

Pic of asshole for assessment

>slamming the whole swarm

Just squeeze alot.

Yes op. Please post asshole. It doesn't need to look like a clean twink ass. Just post your ass.

Morpheus mah nigga

what about them?

apparently not

> (You)
>Make sure to take them away when he reaches puberty
I am dreading having to have the "kinky" sex talk with my son. The regular one...eh, awkward but fine. "If you someday decide to choke yourself while stimulating your prostate, then here is how you not die. "

Does your shit normally just get jammed from shit being in your ass? No. The toy will just get pushed out.

You better hope it doesn't fall apart, they have rotating engines in there, you're gonna have quite an issue if it falls apart

death basket

Thanks for pointing that out. Sure hope the spinning bit doesn't fucking perforate my rectum.
Maybe I should wait until it stops vibrating inside me before I try to shit it out
It's really important, you wouldn't want him to turn out like me, having to figure it out on my own

op is on the toilet rn trying to dig it out

What's your plan of action right now?

Deciding whether to just try to shit it out now or wait for it to stop/ think of something smarter

RIP in peace

Satan quads rip OP

Fuck, I think it stopped vibrating, time for action.
Wish me luck lads
Also nice fucking quads

Satan numbers with spoopy picture you gon die

Im screencapping btw

op is my hero if he pulls through

Hes an hero if he doesn't

You'd better hope you get that out within a few hours. It's got a lithium battery in it, button cell type, and those react with digestive juices and burn a hole in your bowel wall.

I am not talking about burn like a Samsung Galaxy 7, but nasty, irrepairable acid burns.

I shit you not OP you have a Bona fide medical emergency and you may only have hours before that fucking battery starts to react.

Reference: Google button battery ingestion

is it traveling upstream tho

And then the dog to chase it out when it refusesto come back.

This hexbug has been playing around in there for over an hour

Rub some peanut butter on your ass cheeks to lure it out

they are made non-toxic, like all child's toys. you should pass it in your next bm.

OP back
It's fucking out
Took me a while but I decided to try squatting with my feet up on the seat. Just shot right out after that
I just flushed it away, should've taken a picture but just wanted to be gone of that little electronic devil

OP didnt fucking deliver

/thread

Nursefag here. You need to go to hospital straight away if you can't shit it out. The embarrassment will be better then internal acid burns or a perf rectal wall. Good luck OP

LET IT RIP

whole lotta 6's

hex bug prolly transferred some demon via OPs bootyhole

A kids toy that vibrates and crawls around on the ground and looks like the photo above

You have simply boot-strapped interrectodigestion as featured in an episode of South Park. Peristalsis traditionally cause food to move down the digestive tract but certain things can trigger the brain to reverse it locally to allow ejection of unwanted materials. Vomiting typically ejects only the contents of the stomach, but anyone who has ever vomited bile or has experienced a thoroughly nasty Bonus Round added taste to their favorite beer and puke combination has had reverse peristalsis occur in the semicolon (the small interstate bypass route 20). As people evolve and learn more about our body technologies we've discovered a new way of consuming more and more without accidentally vomiting it. It was fashionable a few years ago to consume alcoholic drinks rectally. While perhaps this was merely a means of exhibiting one's lack of having any qualms about anal insertion, anal sex, or being personally inhibited- it really was another rediscovery of the benefits of intererectodigestion.

You simply have to follow the toy with a light meal, and continue every few hours with taking in more food as one would do. After a while you will begin to feel better, and eventually you will feel the need to go to the bathroom- which will eventually be an outdated notion. Nobody will have to be embarrassed on a date and excuse themself anymore- they will simply use the convenient bowl to their right.

U did it op u changed the world

You ! This Is not Me!!!

How the fuck is this me!! (Cred Forums thinks this is me!!)

Holy fuck somebody on Cred Forums must live Really fucking close to me.
what part of Cincinnati do you live in?

What part of town are you in?
Cred Forums regards us as being the same poster. I've seen it happen before a few times, we must like the same threads.

Go bengals

Anyone want the screencap. Its not joined so it'll take a minute

I'll take a copy, can you fax it to cinci 779-0993

Hell yeah

orgasmictipsforgirls.tumblr.com/post/40576897107/hexbug-masturbate-vibrator-sex-toy

Rip