youtube.com/watch?v=HsixXCnYVfA
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&t=13s
wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
youtube.com/watch?v=vupCgB8H9Og
youtube.com/watch?v=pb8BiQR9RTI
youtube.com/watch?v=c9VVVqN_PJ4
youtu.be/KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm desperately trying to fall asleep and can't keep my eyes closed for more than a few moments

Who is this?

Goddamn it, user. He looks so sad

Robert Bresson, french film director

I love these colors

only the simpsons can make white (caucasian) of yellow, and black of purple.
an underrated aspect of the art indeed

whats kind of sad is this is kind of relatable
the camera quality and the lighting makes it look even more sad

that camera quality and the lighting makes it even more sad, plus i kinda relate to this

well thats not a fail at all

I like how the shirt obviously doesn'tfit hom. And he has great hair

That's a great interview

i'm done dumping, if anyone has anything feelsy that'd be swell

Fuck these ones always get me

It ruined my night

Thanks. It's really nice when someone does this, it's nice not being alone

Ya, I can't even read it

this one ..

To me, this is just so depressing.

This picture alone helped me alot

Why do you motherfuckers like to hurt so much? My cousin is obnoxiously Christian, but something he said is extremely important. Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for stronger shoulders.

Your cousin's quote speaks volumes, I get his message, but I don't feel it applies to the emotion one receives from feels.
The emotion that these images gives isn't one of weakness but experience. One has to experience hurt to appreciate any of this.
That's what it comes down to; appreciation. It's human nature to seek pleasure. And we gain great pleasure from things we can relate to.
It's kind of an ironic pleasure, and it's never described as one, but it's nothing less than; pleasure.
So perhaps it is because of our stronger shoulders is why we can appreciate. Idk.

Look up catharsis.

Its a greek word. I tend to call these catharsis threads, because thats really what they are. And for this, they are necessary, normal, and will never fail to appear naturally, whether people conciously decide to create them or not.

So your cousin shouldn't be grateful that Jesus died for his sins, but should hope he can be strong enough to bear hell instead?

Idek, I'm not on the same page as him in belief.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsixXCnYVfA

Fuck.....gf of 11 months just broke up with me and this is what I hate the most...I don't want to have to watch this happen...

Then just stop talking to her

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&t=13s

I've had a dream about this. It felt so Fucking realistic that when I woke up I cried like a bitch for an literally an hour.

Sometimes I just look at her pictures. Seeing her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. And imagine how it it could have been if I wasn't such a mess. Even if it makes me cry and feel miserable. I need to feel miserable because without I feel empty.

yea well the other guy will think the same of the one before him so

Pretty true if any of you have lost someone you loved

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

If you really want to be left with a void in your stomach, read this. I cry every time I read it.

gonna dump some stuff to keep it alive

I hope someone replied to this post with 'I love you'

I might never experience any of that but at least I have you guys

someone still lurking or you guys out ?

aw man, this makes me appreciate my dad so much

well at least these things never get to me coz my father was and is an asshole

This is me 9 months ago.
Music is best way to avoid listening your own thoughts.

This gem

You have been visited by the trips fairy!

#777 brought to you by the letter (L)esbo. Congratulations!

I need more gets

Old people are so sad... I just wanna hug them when they pass on the street

Portal to hell

Truth. Us young people will never understand true hardship.

If you are sad, watch this Vidya about no man's sky.
youtube.com/watch?v=vupCgB8H9Og

So your cousin's Bruce Lee? Cause that's a Bruce Lee quote.

This one made me burst out laughing, thank you.

Reminds me of my 15th birthday. Except I had no one.

>Tfw your dad will never miss you like this.

when i was younger it was more painful to know you had family, but no one wanted to celebrate it

Gf just broke up with me for some piece of shit yesterday. This Halloween would be our third anniversary

>This
>Every
>Fucking
>Day

I got turned down by a girl that actually likes me because she had found a boyfriend two hours before I asked her out and then she started crying that she missed this chance. She's not the type of girl to dump him.

I remember that greentext, would work better if its included there

any of you faggots realise all the backstab animations in BF3 left the soldier looking at you sadly?

because he knows that its the end

Want to share pls?

Fuck her, her loss. Go get swole, reap in the bitches and live your motherfucking life.

this ?

I like to pretend the dad is a POS and this is just one of his schemes to make it ok. It's the only way I can read this without crying.

that hit me deep.
I think I can't play BF3 anymore

does anybody have part 2, of this?
it's better

found it

Fuck it. Haven't been in those threads for a long time. Just gonna type out what happened.

>be me, 25 1.5 years ago
>after a major fuckup I had been fucking around for a year
>meet truly cute girl
>average looks, but really sweet
>get together
>she would do almost everything for me
>cook for me when I was lazy/ hungover, always wanted sex, was always caring
>only little flaws
>howdoideservethat.jpg
>fast forward to last week
>have almost completely lost my attraction for her
>tried hard to get it back, didnt work
>meet other cute girl, instant crush
>cheat on gf
>tell her
>we break up

I feel like the shittiest person ever. A lot of people cheat and I have been cheated on as well; But only few people fuck up a girl as nice as my ex. To worsen things she experienced the same with her ex; I always told her I'd never do this.

I truly believed that. Fuck.

Why would you tell her? It would have been more decent to lie to her.

this hit me hard as fuck man

as someone who is married this still hit hard ;_;

Maybe you are right. I currently don't know anything anymore.

I was always convinced that telling her would be the right thing to do. To at least not fuck up even more. Now I don't know what's right and wrong anymore. Fuck this. Fuck all of this.

You done fucked up, A-a-ron.

God dammit why won't he just go visit his dad?

well you're the asshole and I hope you die alone and have alooooot of time to think about it :)

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to feel. 2 days me and some friends hydroplaned while going down the highway, one of my friends (this tiny 90 pound girl) flew out the back window. She hit the metal highway barrier. Amnesia, fractured her pelvis, broke her feet. It was pretty bad, and then they arrested my girlfriend for possesion and paraphernalia. Threatening her with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and the girls parents are threatening to sue her for medical costs even though she wasn't driving(her car). I'm so fucked up over all of this. I have no idea what i need to be doing for either of them or honestly how i should feel

No it wouldn't have. He should have the fucking decency to tell her he doesn't wanna be with her.

This never fails to make me cry

>No it wouldn't have. He should have the fucking decency to tell her he doesn't wanna be with her.

True, but I know that stopping in the "heat of the moment" is difficult. Maybe you are drunk or high or whatever, one thing leads to another. The decision whether or not to tell your gf later on can be made while sober though. I did not tell me gf because I knew it would hurt her but I didn't have to power to stop myself from cheating once I was drunk enough.

Damn so much self pity here it's sickening. You cheated. Broke a promise. Ya know damn well you didn't have to cheat. You knew it would fuck her up. Yet you did it anyway.

It WAS the right thing to do. Because now she doesn't have to stay with someone as shitty as you.

i can never not cry after reading this...

You should have told her how you felt (and ended the relationship) before cheating.

If you lose attraction then fuck it, you lose attraction. At least you can be straight up and honest about it -- no shame there. Shit happens.

Cheating on somebody is a whole other tier of dirtbag though.

Learn from your mistakes, don't do it again. Just imagine if she did it to you, learn yourself some fucking empathy.

Wish my dad cared that much

youtube.com/watch?v=pb8BiQR9RTI

youtube.com/watch?v=c9VVVqN_PJ4

I need a good greentext story havent cried in a while

Dated for 3 years would not care, no contact is great for this

>:
Jesus, this got me

I was starting to feel feelings, but then I realised, that very young child has its ear pierced.

lol tell yourself that, there are plenty drunk people who don't cheat though, you're just fucking low drunk or not

That shit was totally worth it tbh. Couldn't have kept up the relationship with my gf without cheating. I wouldn't do it again though.

I've kept my steam account open just to see if he ever comes back

I have been abused by my step-father for over 18 years.

Every single day he would beat me, and tell me things like "You are worthless user, noone will ever love you. Ever. Everyone will hate you and you will never have any friends"

I now have paranoid schizophrenia, anxiety and all sorts of crap, and I can barely do anything for myself anymore. I sit in my bed over 17 hours of the day, just browsing the internet because it's the only comfort I have left. I have considered suicide many times at this point, but I can't get myself to do it.

I turned 26 last month and my birthday consisted of Cred Forums and schizophrenia, stress and anxiety meds. I got a pre-made cake from 7/11. It was a pretty good cake.

I have no family, my father died before I was born, and my step-dad took my mom far, far away.

Might not be feels, but I just want it off my chest somewhere.

This belongs here:

God damn it

Thanks user

The amount of people who did tough tours in Iraq and/or Afghan then came home and killed themselves, not because of PTSD but because of depression, kind of disagrees with you. A lot of them were young, I was 19 on my first tour, wasn't the youngest bloke in the company either.

Sure, it's not the Somme or D Day, but the reality is this:

You get used to hardship. You get used to living with 6 other people in an area barely suited for 1. You get used to the heat, the weight, your tent being flooded in winter. You get used to being shot at. You get so used to being mortared you wouldn't even leave the loo mid wank to get to hard cover by the end of a tour.

You never get used to depression though, that's something that you need to actively take care of.

Not to say there isn't an alarmingly large number of people who actively look for things to be offended by. There are definitely people who need to get a fucking grip of themselves, but just because you aren't living in a trench doesn't mean life can't bring you down, if you let it.

youtu.be/KxGRhd_iWuE

This

The best thing would have been to express to her your rawest feelings before you had sex with other girl.
You didn't do the worst thing though. At least you told her.

so that's why i've been feeling the urge to listen to music non-stop since my gf dumped me and left me friendless
nice insight actually

You're a nigger m8
and now you want people to feel sorry for you?

To what extent are emotions 'bottled up' in the army?

Also, are you ok, user? I mean, were you affected by your time?

bump

>early 20's
>completely alone
>no friends
>in a dead end town
>friends all moved away a couple years ago
>no job
>barely trying to get one anymore
>still live with parents
>just want to die

Thats too great!

It pales in comparison to most people but I'll share.

>Be me, 26 yo kissless virgin
>Finally get the balls to ask a girl out from a nearby pub
>She's only 19 but cute as hell
>For some reason, she says yes and I can't believe my luck for weeks.
>We meet up for a drink. Not really a date but felt like one too me
>Both have a great time. She laughs a lot and for the first time ever I'm confident to just be myself
>We agree to go and see a film and get dinner that night before we part
>The next day I text her saying how much I enjoyed myself and can't wait to see her again
>Day after I get a text saying she's not interested in dating right now but no reason

Hit me like a fucking train. My depression was steadily getting a bit better and now I feel worse than before.

this is me

>To what extent are emotions 'bottled up'

Not as much as you might think, at least not among junior ranks. The best friends you're likely to make will be in the military, the problems usually start when people leave, which a lot of them do after tour.

They become very isolated, and that's when they feel like they can't talk to anyone.

PTSD is a different story though, often people stay quiet because it's a career ender, and people feel they "shouldn't have it", because other people they know, at least outwardly, seem to cope better.

>are you ok, user?

I'm personally ok, when I left things became tougher, but that's because I wasn't setting goals for myself. You become a little institutionalized when you're constantly told what to do, where to be and when to be there.

I only posted because I don't want people to be in the mindset that you need to be a ww2 vet to go through a tough time.

My day is literally wake up late, watch pointless shit on YT. Forget to eat. Drink then try to sleep and repeat

damn.

Dude. This is so similar to what happened to me recently.

How do you guys keep up when your egocentric needs and greed can't be satisfied?

what anime is this?

What the fuck should we do? My parents think I'm a piece of shit too and it's embarrassing still living with them. I just want to move away.

whoever took this photo is a very sad person with no self respect or respect for others...

get any shitty job, save up 5k and travel.

seeing as the only reason i'm not ending it right now is because i don't want to upset my dad, it fucking kills me to imagine another dad this desperate to see his son

What? Clearly a couple people screwing around. Who do you think took the picture?

i'm thinking of just making that leap, move to the city, find a roommate, start fresh.
we can do it user. every day it feels more and more right. why waste your youth.

where's the "every time you fucked someone you fucked yourself"?