SHILLS ONLY. WHOEVERS SHILLBOTS ARE THE BEST CLAIMS Cred Forums. LOSER SHILLBOTS MUST LEAVE

SHILLS ONLY. WHOEVERS SHILLBOTS ARE THE BEST CLAIMS Cred Forums. LOSER SHILLBOTS MUST LEAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 chan user ADMITS HE IS HILLARY SHILL!

get shilly with it

This was confirmed to be fake.

That is just the liberal media trying to hide the truth. Where did you learn that, Soros owned Snopes?

I wonder if Trump gets cucked... you think he watches when Melania gets fucked for real?

@Crybaby nigger pretending to be planning to dump dox

>thumb drive in a usb drive

Uhhh......retarded much?

>whistleblower

No, you're a fucking moron who is instigating a politically-motivated cybercrime and harrassment attack on innocent people. "Whistleblowers" are NOT allowed to leak information to the public, retard.

To re-iterate: CTR and "online propaganda" are shady, but not illegal. The GOP did it in 2008 en masse after they blamed Facebook for Obama winning the election.

So yeah, I still don't believe you have shit, but if you do, and you make it available online, that's protected information called PII and it is 100% illegal for you to do it. So enjoy Bubba's thick cock in your hole, faggot.

So yeah. If you do it, you're a felon. Good call, fuckwit!

Oh, were you stroking yourself over thinking you'd be some big hero to the subhuman shit on the alt-right? Did you think you'd get away with committing SERIOUS CRIMES just because you were "politically motivated"? FUCKING LOL!! What a retarded child you are.

Go ahead and call me CTR. I don't give a fuck. The fact of the matter is I have an excellent professional career and I do this shit for FREE because it's fun to put subhuman republican niggertrash in their place. I consider it a public service.

Oh look copypasta now.

How much did you just make just then?

>Thinks Edward Snowden is a shill. Probably wants him arrested.

And this, this ia the true face of Donald J. Trump.
And as such, a blonde guy will save the day but he will steal the fame.

Snowden isn't a shill, but he's not a whistleblower either.

I would like to be in the ebic bread screencap pls

>Anonymous
wow what a fucking loser
How do you think whistle blowers get the info out?
Go to the authorities that are paid off to let it happen?
I think not faggot shrill
>pic related

now go fuck a goat you fucking idiot

LOL you're so stupid it's adorable.

I don't think this is an undertale thread.

no dipshit. you're literally retarded and think you're winning.

set yourself on fire you 400LB lard bag, Can you smell your mom making you breakfast?
>yep crap dinner for breakfast again

>butthurt because hillary ripped up in the debate

No, but this thread is an undertale

Awwwwwwww

You're like a widdle puppy with Down Syndrome.

Full of bisexual animal shaped monsters you can optionally not kill?

Like, this is Cred Forums. Someone just made this to make everyone cream themselves just that little bit more over Trump.

Impossible to prove, but fits the narrative. Good work dickhead.

Tsar Bomba for president.

Exactly. Unfortunately there's a disproportionate representation from whales and walruses, but what can you do.

A genocide run?

I can haz wikileaks?

Stfu butthurt liberal dem piece of welfare loving nigger shit

>welfare-loving

Wow, Murdoch sure got you retards with that one, didn't he?

4-year uinversity graduate with a steady income and successful career here, faggot.

And incase it wasn't obvious, I have my own place.

Care to try the NEXT retarded, fake Republican propaganda line? Maybe call me an SJW?

Want to talk welfare?
3 billion to Israel is what the fucking liberals are GIVING away of American tax dollars.
Something Hillary supports.
Fucking jew welfare and Liberals are all for that, but fixing American roads, making a transportation system so people can find work, Not overtaxing and over regulating small businesses into oblivion, all liberal

But hey its the people that live in USA that are out of working because liberal government pushed the corporations out of the country that are the problem
>Right?

Jew SJW detected
>sorry your degree in women's studies doesn't mean shit
>shrill

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LEL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Yes hillary simply resorted to character assassination.
All I heard from her where outright lies and 'her der President Trump is bad', 'he says bad things', liberals don't like the truth, they want it all painted with rose colored glasses.
What I did hear hillary say was she is all for the police state at a federal level. That the feds should take over policing of States and that all guns should be taken away if the government deem's you 'MAY' one day be a threat to them.

this same post has been in every thread about the debate

>HE THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS!!!!!

KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS KILL THE BLACKS FUCK YOU CECILLE GIMAO!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! I WANNA TOUCH YOUR BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

FUCK YOU AVELINO RICAFORT GIMAO I WANT TO INSTALL MY FUCKING WINDOWS 10 ON MY FUCKING COMPUTER NOW