Can we agree that Minneapolis is the best setting for GTA 6?

Can we agree that Minneapolis is the best setting for GTA 6?

>top 5 most known cities in USA internationally
>top 3 cities With most history attractions
>really good city building

Gta Tampa.
Just so everyone can suffer equally

This

NYC, LA, Miami, SF, SD, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta

Nope

Chicago would be a good one if they arent going to do another vice city

literally no one care about Minnesota. U guise are still riding the attention Prince's death brought back. Plz calm down.

Fuck, this picture makes me want to play sims 3 again

I feel like Atlanta really suits gta's style. I can totally see it being the gta 6 map. What if it had like the entire southeast and its big citys? That would be sick

What about Logansport, Indiana?

What's SD? Santa's Dick?

Detroit or Chicago

GTA6 wont be in the USA.
Our cities and culture are all the same...
They want something new

San Diego

Tokyo

They've had too many games in the North and West. The South is most likely next. Maybe Dallas or Atlanta or somewhere in Florida

Not even top twenty I'd say. I don't even know what state it's in. NZ here btw.

Hong Kong, Paris, or San Paolo

Ik

Why the fuck haven't they done a straight up Las Vegas game? Perfect balance of glamour, stereotypes, and being a total shithole.

I think GTA 6 will be all of the USA (to scale, obviously).
Los Santos in the east, Liberty City in the West and mountains in between.
The Crew already has all of the US as a map, and GTA obviously needs more detail but it'll be a few years before it's made and computers will be much faster then. Imagine the possibilities:

Grand Canyon jetskiing
border Patrol missions
Mountain climbing activities
Golden Gate bridge

They've never done a non-english speaking GTA, i doubt they would go outside anglo countries.

GTA 6 is going to be chock-full of SJW pandering. If it doesn't at least one fag, nonbinary polyqueer trans-human-werewolf-otherkin-foxboi, or chick as a main character I'll eat my fedora.

Calm down
GTA 5 did nothing like that, and that's 1 year old, and SJW's have been around for at least 10 so clearly it doesn't have that much effect
In fact GTA 4 had a faggot caricature

>muh alt-right unfounded opinions about quote unquote the liberal media
Cancer

GTA: WORLD

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

I am calm. GTA 5 wasn't released a year ago, it was released 3 years ago. And the story and characters would have been decided on at least a year before that. All this Social Justice nonsense only really blew up in the last year or so. I'm telling you, it's going to be total wank.

How about Melbourne you faggot ass americans

They could go back in time
Like Assassins Creed but with more freedom and fun
GTA: Renaissance
GTA: Ceasar

>All this Social Justice nonsense only really blew up in the last year or so
Cred Forums has literally been saying this for at least 10 years
Remember when they were pushing for gay acceptance?

>>muh alt-right unfounded opinions about quote unquote the liberal media
What?

>If it doesn't at least one fag, nonbinary polyqueer trans-human-werewolf-otherkin-foxboi
>or chick
>as main character
Topkek

Set in St Louis with a Ferguson-style area of absolute chaos

GTA Vancouver

>Cred Forums
>10 years
Stay away from the krokodil dmitry

> Top three cities with historical attractions
Philly, Boston, New Orleans
Sorry champ

So, like, RDR only even earlier in time?

Retarded much? Can't comment other stuff, but I'm not form us so i will tell cities that first come to mind.

NYC, Washington, LA, SF, vegas, chicago, san diego, Detroit, dallas, Atlanta.

Personally I believe in either a VC refresh or a game set in Boston. There's a lot of comedy material in there

Chicago, New Orleans, Philly, Detroit, Seattle, Cleveland...

Ya, I'm with you. Minneapolis would rank about 20th on that list.

But can you imagine the people screaming that they'd copied F4 if they did Boston?

Chicago is the only logical next step, we got vegas san fran la and new York already

The game has a central concept of replicating our modern society, accurately and to-the-year, and all its intricacies while still parodying them. We don't know enough about the past's minor societal details to truly make a good criticism of it. That's why GTA will always be set in recent history.

looks cool but where is my GTA: Britbong edition. I want to see london in a gta game

I'm pretty sure Cred Forums hasn't been around that long. Anyway I'm not them, and I'm telling you that the craziest of this stuff has only recently started to bleed into the mainstream. Even old media are picking up on it (and parroting every alarmist exaggeration like the mindless, unquestioning robots they've always been.)

kek
and This

I thought the very first GTA was?

oops you know what DC is also on this list woops so you're at least in top 5. Oops forgot about Baltimore, San Fran. Top 10 it is for you, Minnesota.

It may very well have been but its not quite the same when its top down and 2D

detroit or london

It's gonna be Atlanta for sure, it's the biggest city in hip hop

>All this Social Justice nonsense only really blew up in the last year or so.
no it hasn't, just stop getting your information from memes in a chinese cartoon imageboard and see for yourself

Uh, what is gta3?

They had an entire gambling strip and storyline, desert, Las Vegas tropes, all kinds of shit.

>inb4 lol Las Vegas isn't one strip and didn't have loads of stuff

They never completely mimick a city, they take aspects of it and mix with other stuff.

You should try getting your current events and news from places other than Cred Forums and Cred Forums

I know you're gonna say "lol Jew media, cucks, shills, left wing bla bla" but you haven't a fucking clue how the world works and all your red pill bullshit is meaningless.

Being red pilled = understanding that mainstream media and politics is about forcing people to argue amongst themselves about left vs right and blue vs red whilst the rich elite shaft us all in the ass.

The MSM is right wing, if you think otherwise you're politically illiterate. They promote war, anti immigration, pro oligarch and big business. They are owned by about 10 super rich men who want to stay super rich and not pay taxes.

Wake the fuck up you Cred Forums "red pill" mong.

>Atlanta
>Biggest city in hip hop
Fuckin please

I'll tell you that it's a pretty city with good planning, but it's just too generic.

PERFECT. THIS TIMES 100000000. i live in tampa btw.

GTA in the Netherlands would give the franchise a refreshing spin

>not talking about amsterdam

gta 3 was in Liberty City, fucktard. GTA SA is what you're thinking of.

No but they made expansions for the first and second gta (i think, i know the first for sure) and one was GTA London '69 but i dont know what the second one was. I know there are 2 London expansions for the first 2 gta games though.

Yeah, but it's like, I live in Las Vegas, and I know games like Gta 4 (and also 5) take multiple aspects of a city beyond its face value stereotypes (mob, European crime, Alderney rich fucks, etc.). There's such interesting culture and atmosphere that you pick up on from living here, beyond lights, gambling, and desert.

No, faggot.

Its gonna either vice city, or san fierro, or las venturas, since they left those two out of 5. They might even go london, or carcer city but that's doubtful

My visit to Las Vegas led me to believe it is powered by an entire hoard of homeless mexicans underground who work in 8 hour shifts paid pennys by the hour. So many homeless people in general.

but USA is only place where guns are free, right?

The day they do Carcer City in GTA 5 is the day everyone can go home happy.

in GTA** I meant, not just 5.

50+ sex parties?
No thanks, m80.

That's an aspect of it, yeah. And yeah, it's pretty insane here, shit ton of homeless.

Dont really care on the city, would just prefer a GTA set in an older time era. 70's LA would be pretty cool.

Da fuck? No one in Indiana even talks about that place.

It'll be Vice City. We revisited Liberty City in 4 and San Andreas in 5. By process of elimination, Vice City is the only one left.

I think Rockstar should pick Prohibition era Chicago.

>game starts off with a jet leaving an airport
>doesnt show where its going
>camera pans through the seating on plane
>just random people until recognizable ones are shown
>Ferdinand Kerimov, he looks jacked up and crying
>Antonia Bottino, shes looking around worried about another hit
>shows some other people that you know
>scene fades and comes back as the plane is landing
>camera draws back and shows airport sign
>Welcome to Vice City

>I know you're gonna say
You don't know shit about what I'm gonna say, and all that rambling bullshit you just posted proves it. Go set up your straw men somewhere else.

Watch dogs 3

They could take "inspiration" from one of these places and place it into a fictional Anglo country; doubtful but possible.

San Fransokyo

>Melbourne
>Calling other people faggots

THERE WILL BE GTA VICE CITY WITH BIG V MEAMING 6

>Most liveable city in the world
>Faggots

Lol get triggered Merkan

GTA Chicago: open box, contains a plane ticket to Chicago and a gram of coke.

Do you think an American would know the "lelbourne is for fags" meme? Probably not.

This

Make gta 6 in an asian country.. we'll get sleeping dogs..