Cred Forums I need some advice. I want to quit smoking weed everyday and I can't...

Cred Forums I need some advice. I want to quit smoking weed everyday and I can't. I don't smoke for the whole day and when it's evening, I just crave it and I can't control it. If I think about it I really really want to get high.
Anyone else been in my shoes? Any advice on how to stop?
Also stoner thread, I guess

And yes I know I'm a faggot who got addicted to weed, that's not the point.

bamp

same here, but there is easy way (for me), say to yourself (when you want to get high" Am I rly such a retard that must be high every day? Sometimes 2 times per day?

Virtually impossible to be physically addicted to weed. you just have nothing else better to do.

I'll try that, but I don't know if it will help me, since the urge to be high would be stronger I guess

did you just reply to your own thread, with an answer?

stop using weed as a tool to avoid shit you actually need to do OP.

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Bingo, that's probably why I do it. How the fuck do I stop doing that?

You are psychologically addicted, not physically. So stop being addicted, it's all in your mind.Find other stuff to do, fill your time another way.

No, that was him

wire your brain to associate smoking weed with panic attacks. next time your high just think about why we're here and what happens when you die. ez pizi

just man up as Cred Forums dwellers say.

break up the things you need to get done into achievable targets, complete them and then smoke

use it as a reward. that'll either satisfy you or after a while you'll be sick of being backed after being productive and you'll wanna continue to be productive and weed will become less of a hobby and more of a side-vice

Hey dude I had the same issue. Just couldnt sleep at night if I hadn't smoked, felt like I was missing out on an important part of my day - even if I had been productive and content with my day, I just associated weed with sleeping/night time.

But - I have just gone abroad for 10 months to study and in a country that weed isn't particularly easy to get ahold of. After a few days, just a week, I had no desire to smoke weed and I feel more productive than I did before.

I understand exactly where you're at, but it really will just take some will power. Try not to have weed around you, and just force yourself to go a few days without it. Pick up a new hobby or play a new, distracting game to pull your mind off it. I think after a week you'll be past the worst of the urges.

You hit the nail right on the head. It's exactly like that. Problem is that it's really easy to get weed here, since it's legal. I tried forcing myself to go without it, done 2 days max.

thisfaghere

>Try not to have weed around you

yep, I am smoking weed from 15, now I am 27, I had times when I did not smoke weed for months, but then I again started (but at the start I wanted to do just some pause, not end) and lot of times I smoke weed just because I have friend that smoke weed with me from start, so in 90% cases he call me after work with "Do want to go outside, dont you?" and I know without him I would smoke so fucking less, its all about habbits and daily rituals /sry Eurofag with bad English

Man i live in nl where weed shops were around before man, and quit 2 weeks ago by just not bothering to pick some up

Why do you want stop smoking weed?
Shouldn't be a problem, if you really want to stop - you will. I made a lot of pauses and know how it feels, it's just in your mind. I also had the problem to sleep when not smoking and woke up fully sweated. Just normal reaction with which you have to deal... 1-2 weeks and the worst is over?

stop having a boring life, get a hobby and do it in the evenings. If you're using weed to help you sleep then try working out.

I used to do it every night to unwind and sleep, and while I don't think there's anything wrong with that, if you don't like it for whatever reason, that's how you get away from it.

Now a days I smoke fairly rarely, mostly if I'm offered or at a party or something. Having a hobby that I really liked and working out has pretty much filled the gap. Working out releases endorphins that will make you happy and help you relax.

Virtually impossible for you to be retarded.
You can get addicted to fucking cereal.