What would Cred Forums do to her? What ways would you fuck her?

What would Cred Forums do to her? What ways would you fuck her?

id make love to her missionary style with the sole and strict purpose of procreation.

nothing derogatory, or demeaning for her.

Great tits would fuck longtime

its not like you showed her of 6 million times already op

moar

Same as you, fam. Would post on Cred Forums

in teh pus-puss (reported)

I want the big bright red nipples in my mouth

And then what?

oh wow you're so fucking original, nobody has ever heard this before. How did you come up with this hilarious comment?

But seriously, go back to fucking reddit you piece of shit

Pinch and tug on those big nips while fucking her fast and hard until she learns to love it

abuse and humiliate my gf by looking at her pic, kik- dannybrown_321

Just ramming her and yanking on them as she screams in pleasure and pain?

All ways possible. Well, it won't happen anyway, so why fret ?

Fuck yeah. I think she'd love it deep down. I also want to fuck her where other people could hear, and keep telling her what a slut she is

Make her scream out so people know it's her, come rushing and watch her getting plowed, tits swinging for all to see, then pass her off as used goods

How I'd love to have her on all fours facing the mirror so when I fuck her doggystyle I can watch those pale tits flop around

Wwyd? She wants to hear

I know that feel, then yank on her hair to pull her head up as you plow her hard, deep, and fast. Slap her ass red

Hell yeah grab her hair by the base of her head and yank it back. Her ass and tits would be bright apple red after I slap the shit of her tits

I'm sure she's squeal and scream at first, followed by moaning a groping her abused tits after a while

For a reward I'd let her rub her clit as she sucked my dick though I'd be slapping her clit every few seconds to remind her that she was still my slut toy

What would you do if the torture made her cum prematurely? Like you slap her and she just instacums.

I have a feeling she'd cum just from having her tits abused , sucked hard and bitten and slapped and pinched. I'd have her on her back as I did that and when she'd come I'd slap her clit hard as punishment and make her deepthroat me until she choked

Probably, and then just make her gag on it? Rough facefucking and cum right down her throat like the whore she is?

Be easier to list the things I WOULDN'T do to her:

EXACTLY!!!

Fuck yeah keep her on her back as she deep throats me and when I come down her throat she's gotta swallow rapidly to not choke on all the come

She probably couldn't keep it all down, coughing it up and having it kinda cover her face like a dumb cum slut.

Ohhh then she'd get slapped for that, her clit would be throbbing and so sensitive from all the slapping. But those tits would be purple by now

All that abuse, she probably wouldn't be able to hold back, playing with herself like a huge whore, wanting more, asking to be slapped harder

If she couldn't control herself I'd tie her hands to the bed, she can only rub her clit when I say. Though I'll let her squeeze her tits and tug on her nipples when she sucked my dick all she wanted

Just bobbing on it, letting her coat her face and tits with cum and trying to get you to give her more

Fuck yeah she's be covered with her saliva from deepthroating and I'd have spit all over her tits and clit to have my hands fly up and down her body as I slapped her up and down