You're down the mosque and this guy slaps your imam's ass, wat do?

you're down the mosque and this guy slaps your imam's ass, wat do?

Pour a can of spinach down his pipe and let him fight Bluto.

good god.
hitler dubs confirm poo in loos are most disgusting race on planet. more revolting than niggers

legit question, why do these people with fucked up body problems like this always come from India?

malnutrition

Because of the high rate of cousin marriage in south asia. My friend volunteered there, worked in a hospital and one of the first questions they'd ask new parents was are the mother and father closely related. She saw more cases of harlequin ichthyosis in 6 months in India than most medical personnel would see in a lifetime anywhere else.

>malnutrition causes genetic changes

you stupid fucking cuntlick

law of large numbers mate.
india has like 1,200,000,000 people

don't skip leg day

>China doubles that
>Hardly any weird chinks yet whenever I open up my browser I get blasted with Indian freaks having tree trunks for legs and bark as skin or some shit

penis and balls or get the fuck out

..youre right
I wonder if we just dont hear about them

Probably because China is a hugely media controlled communist shithole and they don't want the world knowing they have rivers you can walk over because they're so choked with trash.

do you even know how to greentext properly?

Pop him with a needle and watch him blow away into the sunset.

China's population does not double India's. India is nearly taking over.

Because it is a hugely populated country which means more birth defects, and its also a poverty ridden country so more health issues, and health issues that aren't treated in turn.

Because India is a disgusting, poverty ridden inbred shithole, with a fuck ton of deep seated issues, and over a billion people?

>As opposed to China which is.....

Illnesses is the main cause of such mutations. And they live very antisanitary lives.

dont care bc they dont gay fuck young altar bois. so i go fuck my goat instead

Explode with rage.

wavy inflatable flailing arm guy

None of these answers really hit the mark.

> Poor public infrastructure like sewer systems and water treatment, lack of urban planning, lack of regulation.
Leads to drinking water tainted by sewerage, urban and agricultural run off leads to increased risk of pathogen acquisition. This problem is enhanced with poor urban planning and regulation.

> Geography
A lot of pathogens have restricted geographical spread due to limited natural reservoir/host spread (e.g. Ebola in bats in only found in Sub-Saharan Africa, where primates come into close contact). This is true for Malaria and a surprisingly large number of other parasites and worms - which are sensitive to climate and host distribution (many humans aren't the primary host).

>Poor health and education infrastructure.
Many curable diseases are left untreated either because the resources are not available to them, or there is a distrust of Western Medicine (Africa, Middle East etc).

> Cultural practises
Someone mentioned inbreeding. Sure, it doesn't help, but these manifest as still relatively uncommon genetic diseases. They make only a tiny fraction of the overall health burden in these countries. Infectious diseases are sadly number one.

Slightly less poor, vastly less disgusting, less inbred. India has Designated shitting streets. Rabid dogs everywhere. They do shit like dumping their dead, washing, shiting, and drinking from the same river(i.e. the Ganges river).

Also at a guess, OP webm is of a kid with elephantiasis caused by Wuchereria bancrofti - a parasitic worm endemic to poorer countries in the equatorial belt.

nice pecs, bro, what's your routine?

>you're down the mosque
The fuq does this mean? Britfag talk?

and here go my sides ...

Use some fragmentation grenades in VATS.

If legs aren't crippled by the time AP runs out, chug drinks and get behind a tree or car carcass

underrated post

Mfw that has bigger dick then me

It's not that they're poor, but the combination of being poor, being stupid, being inconsiderate, being over populated and doing all the wrong things inorder to not be poor.

This whole setup results in shitty conditions where people shit, piss, cremate / dispose bodies and dispose waste industrial / home waste in same waters where they consume and wash in.
Something like Ganges isn't even water. It's just diluted organic and industrial matter (more about that later).

Needless to say these actions have a massive negative effect on health. In addition to that they have no 0 healthcare and don't abort defected fetuses...

It happens in China aswell, for quite a lot of the same reasons. The difference is that China's a communist country and offers people the necessary services regardless of the situation. People still get defected fetuses and weird diseases, but that's because of contamination by industrial waste and simply not wanting to abort a child - especially if it's a boy.

India suffers from "Africa syndrome", meaning that they don't even try to think as a collective and have nobody to think for them. They just do a bunch of stupid shit which results in more pain for their future generations.

Countries with low infrastructure or massive population should always be more or less communistic. This is because you cannot develope anything if you're being exploited, and you can't draft resources to improve anything if you have nobody to tax.
Nobody fucking spends money in places like India. So there is no dripple down effect of capitalism. It's just pure exploitation.

Damn, ya got me. Good one. Way to prove me right britfag.

same here. and I hate it but I can't stop staring

lolno I was agreeing with you fuccboi

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it is because they don't poo in the loo.

My b my b...fuccboi

Now, about the Ganges.

You can make Ganges water simulant at home.

This is what you need:
-A bucket
-Groundmeat
-Runny or watery diarrhea
-Piss
-Milk
-Few flowers
-Tomato
-few eggs
-Cleaning Detergent
-A fork
-A hint of used engine oil
-A little cloth color dye

What you need to do is toss everything in the bucket, squish and mush everything, add water, stir it and let it sit for two weeks. After that you use the fork to fish out whatever you can... To make it more realistic leave the flowers on your Ganges water.

Now have a sip.

Oh my brb gonna go kms cause I can unlike some incapable beings

to much poo not in the loo.

mfw his dick is bigger then me