>mate pulls out a bag of weed
>"want to smoke up man?"
>me: "nah man I can't sleep if I smoke"

if you can't get drugs, you probably shouldn't take them

>goes clubbing on Wednesday nights
>"drugs r everywhere bro omg"

Move to California

I was a bartender, so Ionly got out of work at midnight

so If I wanted to go out for a drink the clubs were the only places open, so all us bar staff would just go out on an odd night or when the weather was shit and use an empty club as a bar

a few bartenders I know sell drugs over the bar, and if they don't most will direct you to someone who does

Is that a statement or a question

Sure AFP

I second this

can confirm this. a man at a bus stop once told me his home address and told me to come around if I ever needed anything. he was legit. him and my other dealer, my ex's partner, live right around the corner from each other and the cop shop

Australian Cop here, watching this thread I hate druggo cunts like you, ready to get you scum off the street.

Nice b8

you think it's like the wire or something, but these cunts are so straightforward

seems like they protect themselves mainly by making sure the traffic is one way, eg. they harass people selling drugs instead of letting people come to them

then get off Cred Forums and catch some faggot
walk into any bar, find the odd/loner guy who's too friendly and try to score

search all those cars that just pull up to each other in car parks in the middle of empty lots at night

run license plate checks on highway traffic and see which vehicles make trips longer than the time they spend in the place they are going to
esp, city-rural traffic

Why g'day officer. Lovely evening isn't it mate?

Thank you, you truly are a god among men.

It was really easy to tell that this guy wasn't a cop, but I see where you're coming from.
He bummed a few smokes off me, even had a sample of his grass on him. And he proceeded to take off his shirt to show me his back tattoo (which was the same design as the shirt, I am not shitting you), then spent 20 minutes talking about his cat "Snuggles" and showing me photos.

post timestamp + badge kent

you havn't many cops off duty have you haha

and it doesn't have to be a cop, it could be someone the cops brought in to do a sting, someone themselves under police surveilance, or a good old fashioned snitch

police don't bother much with that shit though, three words "waste of manpower"

low level dealers just arn't worth chasing, they get thrown out of clubs daily by us bar staff, and the security
shit even the bussies throw them out of bars