Heya, Cred Forums

heya, Cred Forums.

Do I look passable?

Kek no your face is round and you look stupid.

Just need mascara user. 8/10 passable. Real close

move your hair so you dont look like a freak

A bit too emo for my taste, but I'd do you for a week if we got drunk enough at a party or something. After that back to amassing currency.

Did you shoop a cleavage shadow? kek

Present your breasts or leave

You look like a 20 year old male trying to be a 14 year old female. Change your style up and I'm sure you'll do a lot better.

Those hand things don't work for you friend.

No. I'm sorry. Your chin is a giveaway.

Kys

>After that back to amassing currency.
uh huh, *tips fedora*

Unless you have a penis, of course.

Le more ?

you know the rules

>implying OP is a girl
Nigga u gay

I would fuck you till you came on your own belly, fucking sexy.

not sure if trap or not...

Fuck me, it honestly took this long?
Good job user.
Now tits or kindly vacate.

Definitely

Would fuck out of ten

>People here don't realize pic related is onision with a wig
This place is getting gayer than the gayest gay

Rainbow gay!

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?
Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.
This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.
This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.
Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.
Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.
NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

I would consider you very passable. Anyone who disagrees is just fuckin' with you or gay or both.

sure, you totally pass as a faggot

That a dude

The World is full of Traps and it is now getting very difficult to tell who is a boy and who is a girl.
It's good that you want to be you, but you need the world to be able to identify you as an individual not as just another face in the crowd.

>No tits
>No timestamp

Please. GTFO faggot.

Trap or not it's a yay from me

tits or gtfo

Faggot

gonna need to see the dick to rate

Yes. You look 100% passable. 100% of people would identify you as a faggot. Good job OP.

Man face, man hands, huge manly jaw. Just kill yourself you abomination

There's a difference between gay and rainbow gay?

Fuuuuuuuuu

Moar

Timestamp?
But yeah you pass

You look like me if I was a trap..I guess I love you

and now the ass shot pleas

Sexy. Where you from?

>no tits
Trap confirmed

timestamp and tits or gtfo

qt id probably slam that no matter if its a boy or girl... not like we're gonna figure that out in this thread though

That isn't OP btw

I rubbed one out to this set quite a few times

des moines!

I approve of this trap

Well i think you're cute

Well i think you're a moron

What's your height and weight

6"1' and about 124 pounds

I don't like where this is going...

A passable fucking what? When was the last time you saw a wielder of the cunt with a cleft ass baby ball chin.

Kill yourself.

I would make sure your holes were always filled before you went anywhere.

No, I can still tell you're a dude

Tits or gtfo

cute af, I approve

YOU ARE HOT AS FUCK.

You on Kik? I like talking to fellow traps :3

kill yourselves you stupid faggots

ugly af, I disapprove

cuddle/10

More for me, then

seen these pictures before, op is just a sweaty old man looking for attention

>fake tits
nigger you're going to get your ass beat

you look like the reason your father drinks and your mother cries

i'd fuck you

The photos aren't op, theyre of a trap who went by goffudgeyourself. Good luck though, she never posted that many photos

Id prob fuck you