Hey Cred Forums, every other week I wake up with stomach pains and if I sit down on the toilet they only get worse...

Hey Cred Forums, every other week I wake up with stomach pains and if I sit down on the toilet they only get worse. I've found out the only way I can relieve them is by squatting in the shower and defecating. The entire time I will get a cold sweat and feel like puking. Can anyone explain?

Pic related

Definitely aids

See a doctor.

I have had really bad irritable bowel syndrome for years and it sounds a lot like some of the problems I had.

Being in a low squat position is better/easier for pooping so that's probably why you can only go in the shower squatting.

Some of my worst times trying to poop have had me in cold sweats, screaming out in pain, etc.

When I wake up it's not cos I have finished sleeping but because I have a stomach ache and rush to the toilet 8 times but nothing comes out.

Part of that was due to coeliac disease where I have to stop eating gluten and things are a lot better but due to years of damage from eating gluten, my stomach is still very bad and sensitive.

My advice is see a doctor. It could be a lot of different things including plain old IBS which is basically a doctor saying "we don't know what it is but we can confirm your stomach hurts."

Only thing that has truly helped me after years of trying everything was micro dosing magic mushrooms.

Sounds crazy, but it works for me. I recommend trying everything else before that though. I had such bad problems that I had no life and after years of doctors not helping I tried them.

See a doc, try everything you can think of including different diets and stuff. Try gluten free, try eating less, Google to see what other people have tried and see if it helps.

medfag here this are the symtoms of before people die
go see a doctor and with some luck your can live a longer live because you are going to die soon

holy god, tell him to see a doctor one more time ffs

Yes

Used to happen to me a lot, and still does from time to time.

The trick is to puke instead of holding it back, and then you will immediately be able to shit afterwards no problem.

Could be ibs, like user said. Could be a symptom of Crohns disease or Diverticulitis or several other things. See a Dr.

>tell him to see a doctor more LOL

On what planet is that a bad thing to emphasise?

How old are you?

TBH you might be dying

ever heard of crohn's disease?

Yeah you fuckin idiot recommend the doctor as a way to get better lolol what a maroon

Similar thing happened to me. Was just diagnosed with crohn's, but it could probably be ibs for you. Go see your gp. In the meantime get a heating pad for your stomach, it really really really really helps.

Had something similar, I stopped eating completely and it stopped. I drink just water and vitamins / diet suplements.

I think we're scaring him

Yeah liquid diet helps for crohns. It's the fiber that's bad.

Pennedictis appendix or call it however you want, everything is fine, just eat a lot of male eggs

Your fatass is crushing your intestines. Squatting is the only position that stretches out your colon and intestines to allow easy poop flow.

You feel like puking because your body needs, NEEDS to poop. If you don't poop, your body will not allow food to leave your stomach.(it'll puke it up)

Start doing regular cardio every day and eat more fiber.

Read the sticky on /fit/ and don't listen to anything else they say. The sticky is the only indisputable truth on the board.

>male eggs
wat

I've been having the same issue for a few months. Except recently I did some investigation.. and I have a swollen mass in the entrance of my anus.
But I wake up and throw up sometimes.
But 6/7 days a week I wake up at 5-6am with diarrhea PAINS.