I just graduated from marine boot camp...

I just graduated from marine boot camp, (and spent 5 months there because of injury) and I just got my phone back this morning what have I missed?

What was the injury? Also how common are they? Future marine fag here I leave Jan 14th

>what have I missed?
A life without being treated like a bitch slave, humilliated for your zionist overlords benefits.

Get off Cred Forums marinigger.

Damn boots

Is your name Lawrence?

Pulled a muscle in the right hip and spent 5 weeks in mrp and 1 week in pcp

Yeah I got out of bootcamp in 05 and have done 3 tours. Ever since the 80's the corps has become one big fucking frat house. It's not as honorable to wear this uniform now as it once was. That being said I still respect and love my brothers. Oorah, kid.

You went to MRP because of a pulled muscle?

Were you still getting treated as if you were in boot?

Lol being a fucking slave sucked but it disciplined the fuck out of me and got me strong as hell

Sounds fucking cool, the Marines definitely did get softer over the years but it still is fuckin tough

Yeah it was bullshit, they were worried I had a stress fracture but they kept me there anyways because my hip was hurting, it sucked

Hahaha, enjoy 4 years of green weenie, showershoe.

Fuck yeah I still got blasted every hour in mrp and we always fucked up the house cause they couldn't IT us

wtf how did you know?

Bullshit I didn't even know anyone named Lawrence in boot camp

Oh, and here's a tip you boot premie, embrace the suck and move the fuck on.

Otherwise prepare to hate your fucking life, cause bootcamp was the easy part.

Lol I'm ready, I've never been a quitter and I do expect it to be tough as fuck. I'm gonna be stressed the fuck out and I'm up for it. 4th day of boot leave and I'm ready to get back in whenever

you know boot camp really is the easy part. they just wanna break down your "unique" mind and build up your muscle a little. hell some people NEED boot camps to get in shape sometimes.

That's definitely true I used to be a fat fuck before I went in