I'll keep it simple. What's Cred Forumss approach on body hair?

I'll keep it simple. What's Cred Forumss approach on body hair?

Nowadays I think everyone agrees that shaving balls is near-mandatory. But how are you going about the rest?

I'm talking everything.

For me, I shave armpits, torso and crotch. Firstly I don't smell bad as fast and seem to sweat less, secondly muscles are more defined and overall I think it looks less apy.

So Cred Forums, you ape style or naked monkey style?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
youtube.com/watch?v=AtSe35qeeWE&list=PLjU0EaxAhXks2Jl72pIr3HKdTyuj_NbVX
youtube.com/watch?v=KvcXBzFcdSs&list=PL9ibVwFsD45ARcU8m248DI74MmkZ1kjVu
youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i shave my pubes when i want a good fap

I shave all + arms and legs. Im an archaeologist and the dirt on the digsite is just too much to handle if you have hair.

I've got that seasonal thing that i do every year. Shave my whole body durring summer, just trim up leg, belly and chest hair the rest of the year and cock and balls whenever it gets past a stubble, basically the same treatment as my face, except hair down there grows slower, so maybe every 3 weeks or so. I've gotten fullbody wax before and it's shit, especially chest and asscrack hurt like hell and i'm not gay enough for that shit.

as a soldier myself, I heard alot about buddies in afg shaving arms and legs too, because the sand and dirt is annoying.

Do you get snarky comment, are "ashamed" of it sometimes?

only faggots are shaving

Chest and stomach trimmed, crotch shaved, thighs around junk I keep trimmed.

I also shave around my asshole. It's so much easier to wipe and keep completely clean without a fishing net of hair there.

Had to have my chest hair shaved off for an operation once. Ridiculously itchy while it was growing back...

Nah all of my friends are cool with it and girls have no problem with it.

I shave everything it's a pain

>I also shave around my asshole. It's so much easier to wipe and keep completely clean without a fishing net of hair there.

So much this. Holy moly, do it as often as needed. If I dont shave for like 2-3 weeks I spend like double the time wiping.

I knew some hairy neckbeard would be saying this.

don't really shave my pubes, because virgin, though I'd do it if I came to a situation where I could possibly fuck someone.
Shave my armpits because I feel like they smell less. Kinda shave my chest because I don't really have a lot of chest hair, and the few singular hairs just look weird.

Hair removal cream master race here.
I do my thighs, lower legs and torso. Feels amazing not having the stubble of doom after im done.

ah nice to know, I mean you have a good reason at least.

Will propably shave those too when beeing deployed to the sandniggers. But until then I'll keep it.

I feel like shaving around my ass makes my ass sweat like 5 times more. And once it's sweaty, it feels like my ass starts chafing.

trimming chest and stomach, dont like the completly shaved look or the hairy mess

crotch i shave every few weeks

im sweating alot from my armpits, does it really help trimming there?(was told it would just mean that sweat would trickle down faster rather than stick to hairs)

Lol what fucking faggots are you guys?

I have a chest that would make Sean Connery jelaous and never shave my balls. Never have trouble with girls, never heard a negative comment about it. Only that they enjoy my hairy upper body.

But then again, i am 6.2, well built and dominant

I don't shave, too itchy, I just get a pair of hair trimmers and buzz it all down.

Yeah ive tried to not shave it but the durt in the end of the day is like a tree bark and it takes forever to wash off.

It is true, a shaven ass hole is nice but, it's such a hassle. There's no easy/comfortable way to do it properly.

I'm not that hairy to begin with but I just use a razor along my balls, Gooch and ass, I'll trim up my pubes and under arms with scissors otherwise I'll get red bumps and that's less appealing than just being hairy to begin with imo

I occasionally shave my face. Sometimes pubes if I'm going to be getting head or they're out of control. Anything else and you're gay or weird

My method is to use hair trimmers wait a day then Nair smooth result just a little more work.

trim armpits for sweatreason
shave balls and trim down pubes
leave the rest as it is and i have a hairy chest

my gf finds my hair sexy especially when it shows off a little on the neck when i wear a tshirt or a vneck

I trim my pubes that's about it

if u shave urself u are a big faggot and you should probably kill your yourself.

You want sweat to run down your arms?

face (obligatory for my job)
armpits in summer or when i'm going swimming
pubes every once in a while

my chest hair is what the girls love.

might add that i would shave my ass if my gf would agree on rimjob or she wants to do some prostate massage while giving head
also trim face, always have beard though

I trim my pubes or they get really long and gangly. I'm not talking normal beast man dude pubes. I'm talking about pubes that could theoretically form their own dreadlocks and just keep going forever. Sometimes when I don't trim for a while i'll find pubes that are like 3-4 inches long. I usually trim them down to around an inch and a half and let them do their thing after that.

I use clippers on my ass hair because I don't like dingleberries, but I only do that once every few months.

I also use clippers on my arm pit hair because I have the same problem there as with my pubes. They just get ragingly fucking long and they bunch up so much that when I put deodorant on none of it even touches my skin. I also only do that once every few months. I never shave or trim my chest because, realistically, there's no way to do that without it looking weird unless it's smooth shaven, and fuck that. I was considering it at one point just because of the unexpected number of times my chest hair would get caught on zippers if i wanted to just throw on a hoodie real quick with no undershirt. Not a big deal, but after the millionth time it gets pretty old.

I used to shave the top of my feet until I realized no one cares.

i prefer shaved because im a twink.

Try it. I mean the worst that could happen is nothing changes or your shirts get wet faster. If sweat sticks to hair it just will make you smell worse, because bacteria can settle in better on the hairs then on clothing/skin. And those are what the bad smell produce.

6,35 bro, get at my level. I shave because of listed reasons and because you can't go to the gym looking like an ape. And on the rare occasions I go to a contest I would literally be the only ape there.

But some women like chest hair, some hate it, and some don't care.
Not shaving your balls is just nasty as fuck.

Best thing about shaving chest hair is in worst case a grill just misses something about you (missing hair) - but it won't turn her off that you shaved.

On the other hand some chicks will outright not be interested if you're an ape.

Shave chest and cock/balls about every 3months. (Clippers than razor) Gives it enough time to grow in without being wild. I just trim underarms with clippers.
With chest hair, it would look weird as fuck to even trim cock/balls without doing the rest, hence the clean shave / let it grow in, rinse repeat process.

Shaving armpits is a must for me. Whenever I notice hair has grown back, I shave it.

Balls every now and then, when I feel like doing it.

Facial hair/some random hairs on my neck are occasional, and whenever I do it, it reminds me of eyebrow grooming (I grow a uni).

Ass is problematic, I thought about it but never did it.

Legs, arms and chest remain untouched for me.

I shave everything except for the hair on my head. I get lazy in the winter time though.

i sweat alot so that happens even if i have full bush under arm. im not that overweight, small belly on 202cm, 115kg. if i dont trim the deo doesnt soak in as good as it should and it starts to smell faster

protip use deo antitranspirant before sleep if you sweat alot

Shave. Or better epilate the shit out of your body.
Except some facial hair.

are you retarded? not wearing shirts are you?

Does that hair removal shit burn or anything?

>shave because he is a faggot that cares about what women think and lies about his lenght

The worst part about shaving chest hair is that you are an oiled faggot dressing up in a thong.

perhaps i dont sweat like an untrained basement dweller.

But i still dont get it, when i shave there is nothing keeping the sweat from running freely down the inside of my arm.

Not from my experience with it, actually is more soothing and pleasing than shaving with a razor. Mostly because right after you don't have to worry about lotion or skin hydration. You should lotion up but it isn't necessary.

I use it to keep hair from growing around a scar from surgery on my tailbone, didnt burn for me, kept it on for about six minutes then took a shower, was really weird having the hair just come off the way it did

Shave your face. Shave your balls and shaft. Leave the rest of your bodyhair untouched.

Be a man.

balls, back, shoulders, these are all acceptable to shave

legs? faggot
chest? faggot
arms? literally a closet twink

I used to have this problem really bad back in highschool Hyperhydrosis they called it. I was given prescription strength aluminum chloride anti-antiperspirant to use before bed. It never really completely worked, and after a while I figured out that my intense sweating was caused by my anxiety problems, even though at first they didn't seem all that related. After a while I stopped buying anti-antiperspirant deodorants all together in favor of just plain speed stick. Years later I'm much happier. The key is to accept the fact that you're a dude and you're going to sweat from your arm pits whether you like it or not, and that the best way to manage it is to just make sure it's clean and not smelly. If you're getting super duper body odor from sweat, get some anti-bacterial soap or and clean the shit out of your pits. Maybe even slather some hand sanitizer and let it sit there for a bit. You basically just want to kill whatever active bacteria there is so that you can start fresh and maintain some smell free pits. At that point it doesn't really matter how much you sweat unless you are leaving big wet spots on your shirt.

A SHIRT you retard. Why should it run down your arm if you wearing a shirt? maybe your arms are so small you don't really fit into your shirts.

I like how you have no fucking clue about sports. If you regulary do sports you will sweat faster and stronger, because your body is accustomed to getting your temperature down faster. Same as getting a higher pulse faster when doing sports and having lower pulse as a normal person when chilling.

>Shave your face.
>Be a man.
Choose one.

You step in the shower with hot water. Wait a few minutes for the heat to cause your pores to open up. Apply a liberal amount of shaving cream. Shave. Rinse. You'll get in grown hairs and razor burn the first few times you do it but after that, it's easy to mantain. /thread

Intredasting...

Now to see if I can somehow obtain this miracle cream without raising suspicion from locals or family...

Fucking oath.

No silent farts with a shaved ass. Cost benefit that shit.

"Be a man" by shaving your body hair? Haha, okay. You have the wrong idea on what manly is .

I shave my armpits and for ass and pubes I use an electric razor.
Chest and gut hair I like to have 'cuz the women I've been with never complained and even liked it.
I hate men who don't shave their armpits and they don't hide it or are proud of it.
I've noticed this trend of not shaving your pits at teenagers the most. Fucking disgusting.

beardfags are the worst.

>I like how you have no fucking clue about sports. If you regulary do sports you will sweat faster and stronger

Wtf does that have to do with anything? It's like you just wanted to throw it in there.

"HEY GUYS WHEN YOU DO SPORTS YOU SWEAT MORE"

Yeah thanks for the PSA. Hey don't forget that when you eat more you shit more, just in case someone wants to talk about food running down their chin and you need to interject with another asinine statement.

Fuck no. Its good for your nostrils too

lol.

shaving your face if it's not required by your job means you're not a man. Also beeing an ape=!man.

wat? back is okay to shave but chest makes you a faggot? what kind of logic is that?

how fast until hair grows back? is it basically shaving in terms of how fast hair comes back?
Good tips on which creams are good?

But that's the exact opposite of what I said, faggot.

I'm against body hair - for men - only if it annoys one.
For instance, I remove my pubic hair by laser because it annoys the hell out of me and my head is full of hair so it's not like I'd need it ever for transplant or something.

For women though, I think they should remove it everywhere other than eyebrows and head obviously.

>You'll get in grown hairs and razor burn the first few times you do it but after that, it's easy to mantain.

that's not how ingrown hairs work

I shave armpits and groom my dick

Shaving your penis and balls without at least TRIMMING the rest of your body hair looks FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

It's like a little island of skin surrounded by oceans of hair. Ridiculous...

>around a scar from surgery on my tailbone
was it a cyst?

Fuck yourself shavefag

Beardfags are disgusting, though.

He was asking what our approach to body hair is. Not your idiotic opinions about manliness or in your cases, the lack there of.

Be a man, walk into a walmart and buy it, Assuming someone asks just say you had a surgery, and your doctor recommend it for hair removal around the area (Yes same fag as )
I can only attest to the non burning of the Aloe and Lanolin brand of Nair. but for family just be straight with them, "oh i dont like hair on my ass"

cut armpit hair because fuckin hell they get long
shave face, try to shave asscrack (bloody mess everytime)
shave pubes every once in a while, but keep it trimmed
that's all

Nobody asked for your opinion, girlyfag.

Don't listen to him. Having a beard is like joining a cult. They all think they are the coolest people out there even though no one cares. My favorite is when you get one of those homeschool retards that's all pro-beard and tries to grow one and it comes out looking like some kind of beatnik picasso.

I shave my face and that's it. I didn't spend the first 10-12 years of my life wishing I could be a real man and grow chest hair and pubes, only to go shaving them off again a couple of years later like a faggot cause it's the latest grooming trend.

>untrained basement dweller.

that's what you said you moron. So I just clearified that beeing untrained has nothing to do with it.

Also I don't give a fuck. I rarely do contest and if I do mainly to stay in the scene. Don't like the thong shit either, but that's how it is.

i'm comfortable with my hair unlike most of you cucks

my nipple hairs are longer than my limp penis

It's the other way around.

>actual gorilla confirmed

Keep a presentable hair style, groom your beard, trim your bush, leave the rest alone or you're a nu-male faggot.

I barely shave at all. That most I do is keep myself from having a neck beard and when ever I'm going to get action I'll trim back my pubes with some scissors. Other wise it all just grows at its own rate

it's both ways. Quit whining.

/thread

This is only said by men who can't grow a proper beard.

shaved is better. But since no one will see me naked and hasn`t for over 13 years the questions kinda irrelevant for me

Yes it was
Pilondial Cyst, was like 5.5 inches

I shave everything when I'm bored and have hours of spare time. Masturbating while shaving balls feels so nice.
I'm kinda torn on armpits though, too much coffee and smoking turns my other armpit into a goddamn waterfall.

I'm simply not flexible enough to shave my own asshole

For how fast it grows back, im not sure yet, i havent gotten there, my doctor told me to just do it every two weeks, the bottle says "Smooth skin lasts days longer than shaving" so i assume its just a few extra days

Also a reminder to pluck your nose hair if you're an unfit fuck, it can do miracles for efficient breathing.

Seriously, this. Hair is a sign of masculinity/testosterone. Women (not girls) love it. But go ahead and shave, you'll just get cucked by a man some day.

>that's what you said you moron

It's actually what he said. I'm just lurking and saw that you made some completely beside the point statement while making fun of somebody and thought it was kind of ironic, so I decided now was my time to contribute to the solid block of shitposting that this thread is.

>Also I don't give a fuck

Replying always means you give a fuck, so that's a lie.

>I rarely do contest and if I do mainly to stay in the scene. Don't like the thong shit either, but that's how it is.

Seriously what the fuck is with you and random-ass nonsense? What scene? Contest? What the FUCK are you even talking about? I get this is Cred Forums, but can you please fucking stay on topic?

If you can't shave your own asshole lying on the shower floor I feel bad for you

Sure, could be. Or by people who don't want to grow one and/or think they look stupid on absolutely everyone. Sure, like in a lot of cases with beardfags, if you have a weak jaw or a double chin or acnescars or whatever, it's one way to try to hide it. Doubling down on the ugly hardly ever works though.

those who shave are probably some gymfags who enjoy looking at themselves in the mirror and flexing

fucking faggots

So, America is still into that whole "metrosexual" thing, that Europe got fed up with in the early 00's?

seem like it.

That hair is there for a reason, only pluck the ones that make it out of the nose or you'll remove the only natural air filter you have.

I use to be really self-conscious about my ape body hair. After I joined the Army infantry and was out in the field so long, I learned I am like everyone else. I got use to being an ape, a little hairier than everyone else. I trim or shave my dick, out of courtesy of those blowing me not to get hair in their mouth, shave my face out of habit from the service. Chicks love my hairy chest. Running their fingers through it after a good fuck session.

>Nowadays I think everyone agrees that shaving balls is near-mandatory

do chicks actually like this?

often they are yeah. But manly still.

was overexaggerating. Sure you can shave your face. 80% of people with bears feel like gods but look like total neckbeard retards - only a small portion of guys really look better with a beard than without.

I shave my face, but have a stripe of beard at the chin, maybe 2 fingers width and very short sideburns.

I would grow a beard maybe, but since I'm working in healthcare I can't beard out.

step up to my level and sugar your own asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
vid semi related because male here

The hairs just inside the nostril don't do shit though.

100% shaved, body hair is just gross

Your the only honest person in this thread

Those are the ones I'm talking about, yes. For those who have never given a single thought to their nose hair it might be a pleasant surprise.

No actually, see, op did ask for his opinion, because he shaves and has a routine around it. That's what he asked for. That's what this thread is about.

You're just some grungy neckbeard that came in to call people girly. Yours is the opinion no one asked for or cares about. I'm not really sure why you needed clarification on that or why you think that someone pointing it out is called "whinning" but most people I meet with beards are pretty dumb anyway so I guess it makes sense.

Hair and eyebrows and everything, eh? Freaky fuck.

stop trolling. if you reply to a post that is a reply to a post you might consider reading what it was about.

faggit

rolling for this

I`am half middle eastern, if I shave one part of my body it looks fucking weird. So I rather don't shave at all. At maximum I trim.

Say what you will about us silverbacks, but we get laid and dont grovel at womens feet in the hope to get attention.

Women want men, not boys who pluck their eyebrows

well western europe (aka the part of europe that is civilized) still shaves.

that those eastern eu fags dont shave is for sure, but hell, there you can fuck a whore for 10€, so...

obviously. It's cleaner, better hygiene, feels better, they can suck your balls etc.

Also they can actually SEE your balls, and not just some skin sack with a ton of hair on it.

>well western europe (aka the part of europe that is civilized) still shaves.
no, not really no. I'm Danish. I can assure you, that western European women find clean shaved, well groomed men fey and feminine. Shaving body hair is more of a muslim thing, in Germany and Scandinavia.

I shave the shaft and only trim the balls, i've never had any complaints or noticed any discontent.
You don't need to have a gigantic 12 yr old's genitals, you just have to keep hair out of the mouth of the person blowing you.

>.. they can suck your balls etc
I've had my balls sucked hundreds of times, never shaved them.
>Also they can actually SEE your balls, and not just some skin sack with a ton of hair on it.
dude how small are your balls? maybe have your T levels checked.

so girls don't think that hairless guys are slightly effeminate? I thought chicks liked masculine men, hair and all

legit curious - because I don't think like a chick, and agree that it's definitely preferable from a dude's perspective (hygiene, feel etc) ------ but I still don't empathize with what chicks are into. They're into weird shit

Fuck that. I have a hairy chest, a full beard, long hair, hairy crotch. Oh but I do shave my legs, I'm at Cat 2 cyclist.

My point being, if you shave any part of your body for any reason that isn't practical (in other words, you're a metrosexual faggot) then fuck you.

>inb4 what's practical about shaved legs and hairy everything else

Aerodynamics. Look up the Specialized Win Tunnel vids on YouTube about shaved legs and their aerodynamic benefits.

I'm the one who's pro faceshaving actually. But, yes, I did offer my opinion on masculinity. And a small part of me now wishes I hadn't. Obviously it was partly trolling. But it's weird you care so much about what other people consider or don't consider manly, and if they bring to the table or not.

Surely one can express an opinion without being asked to. This is the internet.

I'm not trolling, and I did read the previous posts. It was about sweat running down his arm after shaving his pits and about how he might be wearing too loose-fitting a shirt. There's nothing in there about sports or whatever the fuck you're talking about. It's literally just you ranting about some bullshit that happened to be on your mind.

You have to be genuinely fucking retarded if you took sweat dripping down someone's arm and made it about how you aren't into wearing thongs.

Veet is master race, I use it on thighs/balls/ass hole. Wipe away hair enjoy smoother skin, no ingrown or razor rash. Just don't burn yourself, that shit hurts for days

yeah sure, I bet that's the reason all shaved guys are NOT getting laid...

Im pretty sure the number of shaved guys getting laid is bigger than the number of non-shaved. Just because a lot of the unshaved neckbeards are autistic faggots and dont think about how they look.

You CAN decide not to shave. BUT nowadays it mainly tell grills you don't care about your body. If your hygiene is good and you dress like a proper motherfucker they won't think that though. Because it's just a hint on what your character is.

Being hairy doesnt tell women "HE IS A MAN". it tells them you either dont give a fuck about your body OR that you let it grow intentionally.
Beeing shaves tells em you care about your body. no wrong signals.

Pretty much all girls I picked up at a public pool said they dont like hairy people. But again, maybe we're into different girls.

>They're into weird shit
So are men, so I find it hard to judge women for the wierd shit they do/like.

>cyclist

Yeah you can shave whatever you want, you have already reached peak faggot

take beard trimmers to pubes, stomach, and chest. I wont completely shave it, but trim with a number 1 or 1/2

balls shaven completely in shower.

then I squat down and take a razor to my asshole and shave it all out.

trim armpit hair down to somewhat noticeable levels.

then take trimmers to thighs so that it doesn't look like a trash fire broke out on my cock hair

End result? Alpha as fuck

>muslim thing, in Germany and Scandinavia.

lol. Most sandniggers here (germany) don't shave. Actually, I think I never seen a shaved one.

Also I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. All the guys I know who fuck lots of girls are shaved. But I'm not 50 so that might be different at that age. At 15-25 (what Im now) all the guys that fucked grills I know where shaved.

>At 15-25 (what Im now) all the guys that fucked grills I know where shaved.

How do you know that?

Face, back and shoulders because it's patchy as fuck, balls, perinium and shaft. Leave the fuck off Austin Powers style hairy chest, armpits and legs. Trim the pubes to make my todger look prouder. Never thought about the anal area.

I quoted it. JESUS.

he said he is not sweating like an UNTRAINED basedweller.

UNTRAINED as in NOT doing SPORTS. This was the base for the comment.

Jesus your reading comprehension is really bad.

>all the guys that fucked grills I know where shaved.
Cool anecdote.

Okay, timeline of events as I saw them:

>He was asking what our approach to body hair is. Not your idiotic opinions about manliness or in your cases, the lack there of.

>Nobody asked for your opinion, girlyfag.

This is the point where I replied with:

>It's the other way around.

Because it was true. No one was asking for those opinions. You're free to give them, of course, but you don't get to tell someone who's opinion actually was asked for that it wasn't without at least one person arguing the point. I'm not arguing it because I care about anyone's opinions about beards or manliness, I'm arguing because I'm a pedant.

>Surely one can express an opinion without being asked to. This is the internet.

then why

>Nobody asked for your opinion, girlyfag.

Just sayin'

>At 15-25 (what Im now) all the guys that fucked grills I know where shaved.
Or maybe they burned their hair off on the grill.

Most grills I fucked and like 9/10 of female colleagues/friends I have prefer shaved. Most accept trimmed hair, but only a handful really likes hairy men.

And none likes like super grown ape style gorillas. back hair is biggest turnoff, after that comes hair on the belly.

I mean I dont discuss this shit regulary with them, but the bunch I fucked and talked about shit with them at some point this was pretty much consent.

But again, every grill is different. So you might be the perfect man for one who likes hairy guys. If you shave you might fuck that up a bit.

But again, grills dont HATE hairy men. They might not find them as attractive as they would if they were hairy, but still accept it.

On the other hand there will be grills outright not beeing interested in you if they see chest hair sticking out of your shirt.

>picking up girls at the public pool

Yeah you're not creepy at all are you? Is this between you "man-friend" oils your pecks and helps you with your thong that hides your baby sized pee pee?

If anything girls are tired of Ken-doll faggots who has no kind of personality.

I trim pubes, shave balls and shave chest with an electric razor every 2 weeks

that actually made me chuckle :D

Or I didn't assume that "untrained" had anything to do with whatever you assumed it had something to do with... Because I'm not just injecting the things I'm already thinking about into an argument about something else.

You know the soap in shaving foam is just there to keep the hair wet, right? And wetting the beard is all about softening the hair and nothing to do with opening pores, right?

>all three girls i know and that one who let me finger her say...

You win.

hairy is sexy, shaved is f... ugly

what?

how do you connect lifting with having no personality? Mate, I do other shit too. It's not like I have to spend 6 days a week at the gym.

And I pick up girls everywhere, no fucks given if at the gym, the hospital or at the fucking gas station.

I don't run around hitting on random grills at the public pool. But it happens and I won't say no to a grill talking to me just because I'm at a public pool.

interesting - yeah, buddy - I'm just suspicious of falling for the metrosexual faggy maymay that's turning men into boys... I'm not saying they'd necessarily be into Robin Williams, but I keep hearing them bitch about "where all the real men went". I don't know, women are perpetually craving the opposite of what they're given anyway, so it's probably a fool's errand to try to figure them out

my experience has led me to believe that they're drawn to "manly" men over the whole boy band look - but then again, I doubt they'd want a dude who could fill trash bags with pubic hair rolling around on top of their heads

might be an age thing too - I think younger chicks probably prefer the hairless look

>gas station.

Yeah dude you must be rollin' in that EBT pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtSe35qeeWE&list=PLjU0EaxAhXks2Jl72pIr3HKdTyuj_NbVX
youtube.com/watch?v=KvcXBzFcdSs&list=PL9ibVwFsD45ARcU8m248DI74MmkZ1kjVu

untrained. Mate it's a pretty simple word. In general use it means not doing sport.

Maybe you thought about something completely different, but in combination with sweating (and the words basedweller) it's pretty clear it's about doing sport (or in this case, not doing it).

Sorry your brain couldn't connect this, but stop insulting others just your reading comprehension sucked.

Anyway thanks for the talk, good we cleared that up.

Completely hairless from the neck down here, except for a nicely trimmed pubic patch.
>Only way to go!

give it to her
youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk

i wanna rub my face against her fur :3

>End result? Alpha as fuck
so.. removing almost all visible evidence, that you have more testosterone in your body than an average, 12 year old girl is now considered alpha as fuck.

America... forever fey.

fur feels so unbelievable good

I got the no personality from what you have written so far. You clearly have issuses, you only care what women man think of your (body)hair and will do anything for attention.

A walking cliché. Thats what told me you have no personality, that and standing in a thong with other men to be looked at.

thought trimming and shaving pubes was a common courtesy thing that most people do but then i'll see disgustingly long pubes on a urinal and think "why the fuck does anyone grow their pubes that long??"

Girls that are in their early 20s are turning away from the metrosexual, feminist nu-male. they have seen what harpies the women in their 30s are and what has become of society

so, you not only have intimate knowledge about your friends private parts, but also about the private parts of muslim emigrants whom you don't know personally?

bruh

agreed. As said, I'm not saying everyone needs to be shaved. Just in my experience it was at least not negative to be shaved. To be honest, I think it's pretty wayne if shaved or not, because the moment you begin stripping the girl will not say "eeeew you're shaved" or "eeeew you have a hairy chest" and chicken out.

So it just matters at pools or elsewhere where the grill sees more skin. And maybe if you're wearing a shirt that let's hair out.
Anyway, agreed to the age thing too. I'm mid twenty, and might be the younger generation that's more into the shaved look.

and he likes wearing a thong, oiled up among other men. Plus he's german...

Depends on what you want to look like.
I trim my crotch really short in order to keep some hygiene and be practical for oral sex, but since I'm having long hair and long beard, I'm not shaving anywhere else on my body.
Also my gf jokingly told me she would dump me if I ever shaved anywhere else but my dick and balls.

I shave everything except my scalp and eyebrows. Though, I am gay. So I'm kind of the stereotype here. Word of advice to other people who shave their bodies; get a cheap electric beard trimmer with a wide head to do the bulk of the work, and use a normal razor to smooth it out. You'll save so much time, and your razors will last longer.

He likes to have fuuuuunnnn

>makes assumptions

>mocks others for not making the same assumptions

Nearly every time I see the word "untrained" it's in reference to animals, and on the rare occasion it is referencing people, it's either talking about the fact that they don't use a toilet, or that they act like completely unhygienic savages.

Considering the fact that he was talking about basement dwellers (not base dwellers. I'll assume that's you just trying to retroactively shoehorn a sports reference in there) it makes more sense to me that he'd be talking about someone nasty and unhygenic. You know, like a sweaty basement dweller.

>just your reading comprehension sucked.

I find it odd how attached you are to the concept of poor reading comprehension in light of the fact that you can't even form real sentences and mistook basement dweller for basedweller, like that's even a term.

I don't know Cred Forums, should I shave ?

seems legit, I'd say.

N O. My gf would love that for example

Glorious!

In case you didn't already know, your girlfriend is secretly into bestiality.

Go full trimm mode.
Don't like bearded people quite often, because they define themselves from how they look, not who they are, hiding behind their beard.

That's cause you don't have any hair to wick away the sweat.

Gen X here... shit guys, I'm glad I ain't you. When I was in my fucking heyday, we didn't give a shit about body hair -some of the chicks might trim the bush a bit, and remove armpit hair and such, but that was it.

but all in all, we were too busy being young, getting stoned and fucking each other to really care about hairy this or that.

the 90's were quite a time, young brothers.

Im working at a hospital, there are locker rooms to get changed in. I was with buddies at a pool before. locker rooms too.

god forbid I saw the chest of some muslim colleagues or I saw muslims at the pool. what an outrage.

>only care what women

Bullcrap. as stated in OP, there are several reasons for shaving and my experience with the other gender is one of them. Big fucking whoop. Makes me instantly attention whore.

Mate, you really should think about not generalizing shit. It's true, a bunch of bodybuilders are narcissists, but not all are.

Additionally, this all sounds just like you're jelly about BBs. And like a neckbeard who thinks he has so many levels, is so intellectual and tips his fedora if he sees a grill.

Go on, I bet your "personality" helps you get laid a lot.

Just a slight trim might be in order

>Don't like bearded people quite often, because they define themselves from how they look, not who they are, hiding behind their beard.
seriously.. what? I have a beard because I can't be assed to shave that shit twice a day, in order to look "neat". I don't give a shit how it defines me.

>So Cred Forums, you ape style or naked monkey style?
The latter, through no effort of my own, no guys in my family grow much body hair at all but we have no problem growing full beards, nfi why.

bruh, I work out with a bunch of Arabs.. they're good guys, but they take serious pride in their chest manes. I think your particular sandniggers might be gay.

So you admit to enjoying the view of naked oiled men and that you have no personality?

Most people do, letting their insecuretys get over them, telling themselves that they are manly because they have a beard, which quite often looks like shit.
I'm not saying you have to shave clean, but mostly from what i've seen, they hide behind it, calling themselves manly because they grow a beard. Most of the times it looks shit anyway.

you misunderstood.

I was the guy saying muslims don't shave.

But my buddies do.

haven't slept in 36 hours and at work, sorry if i may repeat myself from time to time.

I wish she was more hairy, but winter is coming soon

>be male
>shaving anything but your face

yeah im glad that is no longer a thing. But i know old guys who really miss the hairy women.

If you have a lot of hair trimming looks much better, feels much better and factually IS much better.
Faggots who can't live without their safezone of hair.

im only 31

>Crotch
fucking hate that vagoo on my hair, also better for fapping

>armpits
looks fucking retarded when you're out on the beach/ pool

>nipples
Got little hair on my chest, so it looks fucking stupid when you got those hairs sprouting all around your nipples

this - everything went to shit once myspace hit

if it makes your day and you will stop trolling this thread now.

Sure Im all into men, closet homo, fuck too many girls trying to hide Im secretly gay and go sometimes go home from those events (did I state I rarely go there? yes I did) with the IT-chicks.

They have no personality and they fuck good. Maybe like me.

perfect

Yeah sure love that feel of ingrown hairs on your ass.

How is a body that screams to fungus to get on it better than one that does not?

taste is taste, if your don't like the look a beard gives you, don't grow one. I look different with a beard, but neither better nor worse, so in periods I just grow that shit and won't worry.

fuck fashion, fuck "manliness", just carry yourself with a tad of dignity and all's well.

ah, ok.

Trimming is the charm, just get a razor that trimms to like 1 mm, that ought to be enought.

I trim my chest and armpits every now and then. Shave my back and face. Why anyone would shave their balls is beyond me... just why???

Yeah you dont sound like an insecure faggot at all

My girlfriend doesn't like hair, so I shave it all off. Sure, I look funny while making sandwiches with no eyebrows, but pussy demands it.

wat

lol nigger you went full retard. Just because you shave doesnt mean you get ingrown hair. especially if you shave regulary and not just every 3 months.

So you like giving the women you fuck a sandpaper like rash?

Yes, i do that too, i pretty much grow a beard in a week. I'm talking about people who parade it, you aren't obviously one of them, so don't feel the need to respond.

I'm 40, and no... we were never into full-on monkey fur like that, we just liked visible pubes because that kinda gives of the vibe that she's been through puberty is ready to rumble.

that's a bingo.

apy neckbeard reporting in. I'm gonna party like it's 1969

Same

na, i don't give them a rash, i don't have that hard hair, mine is quite soft and i'm happy for it. Though my girlfriend complains about my dick being to big :)

i know it's /s, but at least you would get pussy.

better making sandwiches and fucking a chick than beeing a neckbeard proud MAN only doing MANLY shit but not getting pussy at all.

I can shave your asshole for you user. But only if I get to make sure it gets put to good use :^)

Never said all, just that i know a few. Im 30 and have a hard time with pubic hair on women, since its so uncommon.

No 1 trimmed beard and pubes. The real issue for me is ingrown chest hairs when I trim them down. I don't smooth shave, but maintenance also does not hurt. Any advise on ingrown hairs would be appreciated though

Also to everyone who thinks they have a small dick( well you're probably right) but shaving your pubes makes your dick look bigger.

wat

I thought your generation was totally pedo style. at least all those communities that existed in that time had a ton of pedo stuff going on

same here

>factually
>this is my opinion
>my opinions are facts
>because factually

>better to be a submissive hairless servant for a woman than being a man.

>hairy neckbeard

Well let me tell you nigger I'm 30 and pretty much the only women I've met who don't like my body hair are the super shallow materialistic ones who are just with you because you either are a Pitt 10 who makes them feel better than other bitches like they got a 1up for getting a dumb meat hunk to think they care about them, or you're financially supporting them so they already know you're a bitch and can tell you to shave just to cuck you further into their whorish grasp. Real men with hair don't shave except maybe trim their cock out of respect for her oral fixation to you. Now put your iPhone and Starbucks down and go do something fucking manly to redeem yourself from your idiotic comment.

I'm not a very hairy guy in general but I do have a very hairy genital area. I don't shave it, I don't trim it. I have no need to. My wife doesn't fuck me anymore and I'm too fat, ugly, and hairy to even consider a side hoe. I only shave my face.

>safezone of hair
wat

The point she decided she wants my dick the hair aint gonna stop her from getting it

They did have that aswell. Among pedos and homos. Love was supposed to be for everyone. Here in sweden in the 70s it was "childrens right to sexual pleasure", it was quite big. But it was mostly an excuse for pedos. The same thing is on its way back now with the identity politics bullshit

Get triggerd m8
It's a parody to femnazis who want safespaces everywhere, there you have the one from the fags who define themselves for their shitty beards.

Also when is someone going to ask me if i envious? I've been waiting quite some time, good on you.

>>better to be a submissive hairless servant for a woman and having sex than being a man NOT having sex

FTFY

Im not saying I would prefer beeing a sissy just for sex. But there are guys out there doing it and at least they have sex. a ton of neckbeards are wizards. just saying.

989 got my point. You can be manly AND get pussy, or you can just be a pussy.

.. but I really want to respond.

except I have no real response.

dammit

why should I, it's not like I have to prove myself to some faggot like you.

I get my fair share of tits and Im happy with that. Just as you are with fucking some redneck broads and feeling "manly" BECAUSE you dont shave.

Hate the talk about being manly, if the only trait which makes you manly is your hair, you might as well off yourself. Might i add Eurovision songcontest 2014 :^)

Not shaving getting laid =/= neckbeard wizard

But you just claimed to be a sissy just for sex, have you got a nice maid dress as well?

>Im 30 and have a hard time with pubic hair on women, since its so uncommon.
know what you mean, bro. Social programming is heavy, people internalize much more shit than they'd like to admit.

I know, everyone likes to see the (YOU)
I'm just having some fun while my work day ceases to exist

Haha yes! No plans for kids i assume? They don't write 'avoid erogenous zones' just for fun..

I trim my chest hair with an electric razor, the same kind you get a hair cut with.

I start with a 3 on the chest then slowly go down to a 2 trim then 1 trim by the time I reach my stomach.

Pubes are also trimmed, not shaved entirely.

I don't shave anything entirely, only trim. I have this electric razor specifically for "manscaping"

I really don't get why women need to be completely naked... Only children are hairless and I'm not a pedo.. Some hair down there is needed.

This is my nigga, you know the way. Also, i hope you shave your face.

reading comprehension is not strong in this one

>:^)

Fucking kill yourself

I think you're mistaking my entire generation, with the few raving weirdos that came to define the nascent internet, back in the Klondike days before cyberpolice and consequences that would never be the same.

but no, as a generation, Gen X (appr. born 65-79) was mainly into regular shit, and didn't care much about grooming or hair.

>cuck

I don't care about body hair...

Shaving your balls is near mandatory?
Its like a gay/sports thing where I live..
If it's long ,on your back, on your shoulders or there's something wrong with it shave it off otherwise whats the problem, just trim the forest occassionally and wash..

idunno bro... maybe no one gives a shit if you're envious?

I don't shave as I don't have sex.

Justin Beiber has really let himself go.

Thanks, that's all i really wanted.
I guess so, though i find it amazing, as normally everyone would jump to that conclusion.

Well that's all folks, i'm off from work, see you next time :)

This is how you do it

what do yall use to shave balls
as a certified virgin, I never really thought about it but now that I'm thinking about it it makes sense.
More importantly though, as an uncircumcised male, how the fuck do I wash my dickhead?
I imagine this should be washed, but the thing is just so damn sensitive
I've been giving it some air daily for over a year or two now to desensitize it, and I can just rub away whatever that shit that accumulates in that area is with a dry finger, but if I actually use water I feel like I'd pass out

THAT was never a thing.

I was born in the 70's brah, I didn't grow up in the 70's.

you're confusing Gen X with the Baby Boomers, my parents generation, they were the ones to talk about "children's right to get fucked" and sick shit like that. Child porn was legal in my country until 1980.

How old are you?

Or the think might be that shaved faggots are insecure pussies that cares to much about what women think about their bodies?

But i guess you are to busy watching a trap on state run tv and jerking off to think for half a second

right you are, user.

I just hate anyone who uses reddit tier autistic smileys.

>b's approach on body hair
>everyone on b is 12 and has none

kthnxbai

I was talking about the old farts ive met. Not meant as a mockery of gen x.

yeah here it was legal to own child porn until the mid 90s...

>sweden yes

you'd be surprised how many old farts are here these days.

On mobile now :) love how people get triggerd by stuff like that
Well my girlfriend doesn't care if i have a beard/am hairy or not, but yeah i see where you're coming from. I guess there's the other side too

>I was talking about the old farts ive met. Not meant as a mockery of gen x.
ah, okay.
>yeah here it was legal to own child porn until the mid 90s...
holy shit, what? In Sweden? I'm Danish, I didn't know that. I thought we were the master weirdos...

btw

hil dig, sveabøz broder

why does no one want to help me :(

Wasn't denmark the bestiality capital of the world in the 60's-70's?

Talk about hair.

You're 20 and can't wash your dick? Good luck with that.

Ughh I have Nordic and French blood. My Nordic relatives barley even have body hair while the French side are dark, hairy, Italian looking fucks. I ended up witha mix of the twos body hair and it comes in wierd patches on my upper arms, shoulders and back. It basically looks like I have mange. I don't believ in shaving my chest but I definitely have my girl shave my back. She's a fucking saint.

it was until last year... only about some 9 months ago, bestiality was outlawed here. Why, I don't know. Nobody gave a shit anyway, but some politician found an unoccupied piece of the debate, and used that for a stepping stone.

who gives a shit if some farmer joe fucks his cow...

Jesus fuck mate. Just touch it more....
The more you touch it the more the extreme sensitively go's away.

Do I really need to tell a 20 years old guy to touch his dick more?

How the fuck do you even fap?

Go to a fucking doc, are you retarded?

Thred tbh

I'm hairy af. My girl will buzz down my back and chest every 2-3 months. I might get the back lasered but I like the chest hair. More importantly, she does. It makes me instantly more masculine but does require a little maintenance. Arm and leg and ass hair I leave. I buzz the pubes and balls for the optical illusion of an above average unit.

this thread is full of insecure faggots.

>MUH HAIR, NEVER SHAVE, AM SO MANLY

jesus get your shit together, hair is not a signal of manliness, women have hair too you faggots.

> MUH SHAVED ABS, I AM SO FUCKING SMOOTH, LIKE PUSSYLIPS

Get you shit together, women don't give a fuck if you're shaved or not.

Get over your insecurities. Both "muh hair" and "muh smooth" faggots.

You either shave because you like it or you dont. no fucks given about other gender or not.

I shave because I feel better without all the scratchy hair everywhere. easy as that. No chick ever gave a fuck about wether I was shaved or not.

bro you have to pull back your foreskin, and wash the area with running water and your hand. You don't need soap, soap can dry out your glands, but you DO NEED WATER.

your dick head will desensitize in time, and you'll get used to it, but for fucks sake (literally) wash your fuck dick, man.

if it's totally impossible, see your doctor about it.

shaving anything other than your face is for women

I am pro hair and manly

You are right. But the middle of the road isnt fun now is it?

Sorry man if you can't grow a beard or have chest hair you look a little femme. I'm a straight up knob gobblin faggot. Maybe it's way different in straightville but I seriously doubt it.

shaving your dick and balls is the first step to becoming a trap and a cuck

>1972 all porn is let free
>1980 illegal to spread cp, illegal to make IF you have plans to spread it
>1995 cp can be taken from you by the police
>1999 owning cp becomes illegal
>2010 watching cp becomes illegal

Had to check it up

You are all pussies. I am very hairy and I have never shaved not plan to do so. An about pubes, I just trim them. What kind of faggots are you?

When I finally fuck a girl I think I'll ask what she likes and shave away what she wants gone. Some girls like a man with a bush, just like some guys like chicks with a bush (not me kek)

>2010 watching cp becomes illegal
is that in Sweden? I believe they kinda repealed that in the states.

Degenerate sickfuck, don't tryna spew your homo propaganda by implying shaving anything dow there is "normal". Real men would only trim any hair down there.

I nair all genital hair. I pluck my nipple hair and eyebrows. As a general rule in not a very hairy person. I've considered shaving my legs though.

yes in sweden. They even tried to make watching hentai/anime/lolcon illegal through the supreme court, that however was to silly even for us.

I fap with my hand on the shaft, not underneath my friggin foreskin
Please don't tell me I have the fucking methodology wrong
Also as I said, I touch that oversensitized piece of flesh every day in an effort to desensetize it, and have been for a year or two
It has gotten less sensitive but not enough to wash with water

And tell him what, that my dickhead's too sensitive?
Is this a medical ilness?

So the first time you washed your dickhead, how old were you?
I didn't even know the foreskin peeled back until I was 17 - 18 fam, I thought the foreskin would peel back all the way to the base of my dick
The thing is I literally feel I might pass out from the sensitivity if I try to wash it with water. Is this normal if it's your first time washing it?

I also want to get rid of my massive amounts of ass hair, but i don't know how to outside of getting a Brazilian

Veet it

well, at least you're not Australia. Those absolute morons have outlawed small tits in porn, because durr paedophilia.

>I didn't even know the foreskin peeled back until I was 17 - 18
How is that possible? Seriously.

>shaving balls is near-mandatory
For what purpose?

My dickhead is super sensitive too, I can wash it with water but I legit can't put my hands on it.. I also have to close my eyes when pulling my foreskin back, for some reason I can't do it while looking.

I'm 21, not a virgin tho

>So the first time you washed your dickhead, how old were you?
about 5 or 6, I think. My dad showed my how, told me it was important, and since then I've done it from sheer habit. I don't even think about anymore.
>I didn't even know the foreskin peeled back until I was 17 - 18 fam, I thought the foreskin would peel back all the way to the base of my dick
where are you from? Did nobody teach you about these things?
>The thing is I literally feel I might pass out from the sensitivity if I try to wash it with water. Is this normal if it's your first time washing it?
use lukewarm water the first times, then gradually work up to warm water and so on. Temperature has a lot to do with it. Some guys prefer cold water. Personally, I just peel the foreskin back and train the showerhead directly on my dickhead and go full throttle. I even like the sensation of the water pressure.

Chicks are more willing to suck hairless balls. That's just the way it is.

his boyfriend likes it

How long do you last when fucking?

I shave pubes and armpits, rest of it I leave. I'm fairly hairy but no one really minds that. Besides, you are a man, you are supposed to be acceptably hairy. If you do look like an ape however you should probably fix that.

I don't shave anything. Not even my dirty nasty neckbeard. Not my balls either. My girl likes it. I ask her every few weeks if she wants me to start shaving my pubes or trim them up to be a little cleaner down there, but she loves the hair.

Same here. Don't know who or what makes you fags shave, but grow a pair and some body hair.

How does one shave their ass like just use some trimmers and go to town? How do you position yourself? I'm a pretty hairy guy and would like to give it a try. I shaved my pits the other day felt weird at first now I don't even notice it and I don't smell as bad.

Let's be honest. Blowjobs are tops, but ball sucking is pretty over-rated. I tell my girlfriend to handle the balls when she blows me, but don't encourage her to suck them.

I like when my dude keeps his hair because stuble scratches my puss and irritates my skin. It also makes me less self cautious when I miss a shave day or something. I'll still pick his balls idc but he shaves em and his pits over the summer

Shave my balls when I think I'll get some puss and trim my pithair when it's summer. I don't touch my arms, legs back or belly.

I am more of a bear than an ape so I would need someone else to shave me if I wanted to be hairless. Also the couple of times I've shaved my legs in summer they've constantly felt slimy when sleeping and in my pant legs.
And that absolutely horrifying itching all over your body, I couldn't sleep and would kill myself.

Idk dude, I was never exposed to that information.
I never watched hardcore porn till that age, was never taught the anatomy of a penis / hygiene of a dickhead by my parents, and dickhead hygiene isn't really something that ever came up in a conversation with friends.
So given that I was never exposed to the inner anatomy of a penis, I assumed the foreskin is a protective sheath covering your whole dick down to the base, not just the dickhead, and as such didn't realize it was meant to be peeled back, and for the same reason never tried to.

lol I never thought of using just water, no hands
Just the thought of it makes me squirm tbh but I might give that a shot

sadly not.
thanks for the info

forgot to add: trimming is the way to go.